Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,804 members, 7,827,951 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

Ekpoma Residents Abandon Accident Victim, Loot Trailer Load Of Rice - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ekpoma Residents Abandon Accident Victim, Loot Trailer Load Of Rice (52578 Views)

Police Detain Accident Victim For Being ‘Too Young To Own A Car’ In Ebonyi State / COVID-19: Niger Turns Back Trailer Load Of Lagos Returnees / Accident Victim At Elohor Clinic Agbarho, Do You Know Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekpoma Residents Abandon Accident Victim, Loot Trailer Load Of Rice by Nobody: 4:16am On Nov 04, 2020
Bad country, bad citizens. Things have really"scattered" what I see in the citizens makes me "mad" atimes.
Lost empathy, violence, crime and dog-eat-dog.
Re: Ekpoma Residents Abandon Accident Victim, Loot Trailer Load Of Rice by Mummymahdi(f): 7:18am On Nov 04, 2020
This is far more than poverty but real insensitivity and wickedness. Where s humanity? This is sad
Re: Ekpoma Residents Abandon Accident Victim, Loot Trailer Load Of Rice by lexy2014: 8:42am On Nov 04, 2020
Blackmoran:
my answer to that, continue looting then, and when is election time if you offered 10,000 naira to vote please take it... your next generation will ask you the same question you asking me tonight.....
nawaoooo when will we stop to become victims and start to be accountable for every decisions we make... that is what make us adult and not children who always point fingers...

U have been insulting others youths & u are calling urself an "adult", yet u can't answer simple questions?:

Who taught this generation of youths about looting and that it is ok to loot? Who deprived this generation d basic things of life?
Re: Ekpoma Residents Abandon Accident Victim, Loot Trailer Load Of Rice by lexy2014: 8:42am On Nov 04, 2020
Mummymahdi:
This is far more than poverty but real insensitivity and wickedness. Where s humanity? This is sad

Was d accident victim dead at d time of d looting?
Re: Ekpoma Residents Abandon Accident Victim, Loot Trailer Load Of Rice by emillysmigael(f): 9:59am On Nov 04, 2020
EVILFOREST:

The GREATEST MIRACLE any reasonable Nigerian can encounter is to leave Nigeria for a humane country.
Thank GOD I harkened to that Clarion call to leave when it came.
I vowed never to watch my KIDS suffer affliction the 3rd, 4th and countless Times.
I vowed never to waste my SEMEN in that Country.

When BILL GATES said NIGERIA is one of the worst places to give birth on earth, people attacked him.
What could be worse than this...?
I plan on leaving also as soon as I can... What is happening in this country now is unimaginable to say the least!!!
Re: Ekpoma Residents Abandon Accident Victim, Loot Trailer Load Of Rice by leofab(f): 12:37pm On Nov 04, 2020
Badonasty:
lol...but femi addsina said there's no hunger in the country
a thief is a thief don’t look for excuse... our rogue politicians stealing our collective patrimony is it hunger too ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Keke Napep With A Fan Spotted In Ibadan. PHOTOS / Medview Passengers Coming Out After Their Plane Made An Emergency Landing / What Australians Think About Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.