Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

Ekpoma Residents Abandon Accident Victim, Loot Trailer Load Of Rice - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ekpoma Residents Abandon Accident Victim, Loot Trailer Load Of Rice (52523 Views)

Police Detain Accident Victim For Being ‘Too Young To Own A Car’ In Ebonyi State / COVID-19: Niger Turns Back Trailer Load Of Lagos Returnees / Accident Victim At Elohor Clinic Agbarho, Do You Know Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekpoma Residents Abandon Accident Victim, Loot Trailer Load Of Rice by colestephan86: 1:56pm On Nov 03, 2020
Re: Ekpoma Residents Abandon Accident Victim, Loot Trailer Load Of Rice by colestephan86: 1:58pm On Nov 03, 2020
thebosstrevor1:
The country is filled with animals.

Every opportunity is an Avenue to loot people properties and businesses.

Illiterates poor people are the worst set of people in this world.

Now stealing is more important than human life.

And these are the people that want good governance.

No wonder they never take responsibility for anything, from morning to night is to abuse Buhari.

This country can never develop with this set of savages in the land.
Hello, people don't have food to eat, no disposable income, I am a pepper business person, we use to buy a basket of tomato for 5 k in Feb today it's 15 k n the price has refused to go down, the economy is really bad .
Re: Ekpoma Residents Abandon Accident Victim, Loot Trailer Load Of Rice by Nobody: 2:01pm On Nov 03, 2020
PAWG:

Hi. ‘Dying’ is the word not ‘dieing’
[b][/b]

Like someone said, bad people beget bad leaders. We really need to check ourselves, each and every one of us
Noted. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Ekpoma Residents Abandon Accident Victim, Loot Trailer Load Of Rice by Nobody: 2:02pm On Nov 03, 2020
abdsamad:

They also lynch black people in America.
They rape at will in India
The murder rate is alarming and extremely violent in South Africa
They shoot little girls in Pakistan
They kidnap in Libya
Someone just set themselves on fire in Liberia, in protest of lack of government payment

None of these things is normal but saying there's a common thread (poverty) which can be understood (and used as a means of fixing) it doesn't mean one condones them

Nigerians aren't inherently evil. Yes, bad things should be condemned and punished but that's all you'll do till eternity if you can't see the simple correlations and causations

Unfortunately, many people are too comfortable and other too wicked to see how damaging poverty is to people's physical and mental health

Are you trying to justify evil with all these excuses
Re: Ekpoma Residents Abandon Accident Victim, Loot Trailer Load Of Rice by abdsamad(m): 2:12pm On Nov 03, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

Are you trying to justify evil with all these excuses
a

Congratulations!
You get today's prize for "least able to read and comprehend"

Another day I have to deal with someone who confuses understanding something for excusing it
Re: Ekpoma Residents Abandon Accident Victim, Loot Trailer Load Of Rice by Nobody: 2:24pm On Nov 03, 2020
colestephan86:

Hello, people don't have food to eat, no disposable income, I am a pepper business person, we use to buy a basket of tomato for 5 k in Feb today it's 15 k n the price has refused to go down, the economy is really bad .

Lets imagine these people loot the truck transporting your bag of pepper, will you be happy?

Btw, So because economy is bad people should steal?

1 Like

Re: Ekpoma Residents Abandon Accident Victim, Loot Trailer Load Of Rice by amarachi06(f): 2:24pm On Nov 03, 2020
vastolord4:
Kai! We need to sit down and rethink about Nigeria.. we just need total format and reboot

Na who dey make that baby vex like this?

1 Like

Re: Ekpoma Residents Abandon Accident Victim, Loot Trailer Load Of Rice by raphy(m): 2:25pm On Nov 03, 2020
as university Is still lockdown expect the unexpected...

pure wickedness am still waited to he's how a bullion van was cash was looted by angry youths. high on grass and tram.

next abeg
Re: Ekpoma Residents Abandon Accident Victim, Loot Trailer Load Of Rice by BigBashiru: 2:40pm On Nov 03, 2020
frowland:

No, it's survival first. I am not defending anyone but the first instinct in animals is survival first.
Doesn't matter the circumstances.

We are saying the same thing.... you have collected the rice.. . Now help the person
Re: Ekpoma Residents Abandon Accident Victim, Loot Trailer Load Of Rice by cyrilamx(m): 3:00pm On Nov 03, 2020
prekumohtim:

The man in Aso Rock has made bag of rice more valuable than a human life. Open border , lef there be free flow of goods. Price of bag of rice will drop and the value for human life will increase
So is agriculture not in d the concurrent list again? What stops state govt from investing in agriculture? Must everything be blamed on the president? Instead of us to invest in agriculture in Edo state since we have the arable land, we busy pursuing real estates at d detriment of agriculture. Is a shame we can't feed ourselves. No Edo youth wan go green, instead na yahoo, abroad or driving. When hunger beat us Wella, we go tell ourselves d truth
Re: Ekpoma Residents Abandon Accident Victim, Loot Trailer Load Of Rice by Mathantics: 3:02pm On Nov 03, 2020
thebosstrevor1:
The country is filled with animals.

Every opportunity is an Avenue to loot people properties and businesses.

Illiterates poor people are the worst set of people in this world.

Now stealing is more important than human life.

And these are the people that want good governance.

No wonder they never take responsibility for anything, from morning to night is to abuse Buhari.

This country can never develop with this set of savages in the land.

Hungry is killing some people, those people are hungry people.
Nigeria don jam.
Re: Ekpoma Residents Abandon Accident Victim, Loot Trailer Load Of Rice by MrAmaechi(m): 3:14pm On Nov 03, 2020
Badonasty:
lol...but femi addsina said there's no hunger in the country
Badonasty:
Badonasty:

same thoughts also
the lord Comfort the family
Re: Ekpoma Residents Abandon Accident Victim, Loot Trailer Load Of Rice by yeman1(m): 3:22pm On Nov 03, 2020
Something worst will happen if our selfish govt didn't do anything about it .... Rice is expensive to buy in d market... Generally everything is so expensive..when there's no work and no money... Ppl will find means to survive .
Re: Ekpoma Residents Abandon Accident Victim, Loot Trailer Load Of Rice by Nobody: 3:36pm On Nov 03, 2020
cyrilamx:
So is agriculture not in d the concurrent list again? What stops state govt from investing in agriculture? Must everything be blamed on the president? Instead of us to invest in agriculture in Edo state since we have the arable land, we busy pursuing real estates at d detriment of agriculture. Is a shame we can't feed ourselves. No Edo youth wan go green, instead na yahoo, abroad or driving. When hunger beat us Wella, we go tell ourselves d truth

Do you have a farm ?
Why can't you go into agriculture yourself?
Re: Ekpoma Residents Abandon Accident Victim, Loot Trailer Load Of Rice by dewuyiebun: 4:14pm On Nov 03, 2020
Too much hunger in the land can cause anything
Re: Ekpoma Residents Abandon Accident Victim, Loot Trailer Load Of Rice by cyrilamx(m): 5:19pm On Nov 03, 2020
prekumohtim:

Do you have a farm ?
Why can't you go into agriculture yourself?
Guy I was doing odd jobs including farming b4 I got a job. Let not see farming as demeaning. It true we all can't be farmers. Still most of us want easy money like our politicians. There is hunger in d land also, but state govts ain't doing enough in area of agriculture to complement that of FG.
Re: Ekpoma Residents Abandon Accident Victim, Loot Trailer Load Of Rice by YaksonFCA(m): 7:03pm On Nov 03, 2020
RIP. Condolences
Re: Ekpoma Residents Abandon Accident Victim, Loot Trailer Load Of Rice by lexy2014: 7:12pm On Nov 03, 2020
Cocobongo:
You see, all those idiots that will say politician are our problem will still blame buhari for this one...
at least armies shot down people and take their bodies to the cemetery, but see people abandon someone to die just to loot rice....what a shame

let me hear any idiot blame the government for their useless ass lazy for not predicament...

From d pix, d person was already dead before started going for d rice
Re: Ekpoma Residents Abandon Accident Victim, Loot Trailer Load Of Rice by lexy2014: 7:13pm On Nov 03, 2020
BigBashiru:

We are saying the same thing.... you have collected the rice.. . Now help the person
Was d person still alive at d time of d looting?
Re: Ekpoma Residents Abandon Accident Victim, Loot Trailer Load Of Rice by lexy2014: 7:16pm On Nov 03, 2020
Blackmoran:
that's Nigeria for you.... the most ambiguous word trending now that word... "we the youth ".
when I hear that word I get angry...

And u get happy when u hear "we the politicians".
Re: Ekpoma Residents Abandon Accident Victim, Loot Trailer Load Of Rice by lexy2014: 7:19pm On Nov 03, 2020
Blackmoran:
my friend you so wrong the type of leader that governs a country is the reflection of its followers... our leader, police, civil servant, didn't fell from Pluto or mars... we are all connected like a chain cycle.... people castigating the government are only doing so simply because they are not opportune to be in that position, and not because they fell it is morally bad...

That's true. Who taught this generation about looting and that it is ok to loot? Who deprived this generation d basic things of life?
Re: Ekpoma Residents Abandon Accident Victim, Loot Trailer Load Of Rice by BigBashiru: 7:56pm On Nov 03, 2020
lexy2014:

Was d person still alive at d time of d looting?

From what I read yes.....
Re: Ekpoma Residents Abandon Accident Victim, Loot Trailer Load Of Rice by lexy2014: 7:59pm On Nov 03, 2020
BigBashiru:

From what I read yes.....

But he was covered with a cloth. It's only corpses that are covered up like that
Re: Ekpoma Residents Abandon Accident Victim, Loot Trailer Load Of Rice by riczy(m): 8:20pm On Nov 03, 2020
Tears run down my eyes as I read d story: Hunger has done more harm than death it self!
Re: Ekpoma Residents Abandon Accident Victim, Loot Trailer Load Of Rice by Blackmoran(m): 8:20pm On Nov 03, 2020
lexy2014:

That's true. Who taught this generation about looting and that it is ok to loot? Who deprived this generation d basic things of life?
what is your point we should justify what is going on.... Nigeria problem can't be solved by this jargons of we the youth, or by end SARS or buhari must go... first of all everybody must recognise that they are part of the problem...
in conclusion for Nigeria to be great we must go individualistic and look at ourselves into the eye and start making decisions that don't make us hypocritical
Re: Ekpoma Residents Abandon Accident Victim, Loot Trailer Load Of Rice by lexy2014: 8:23pm On Nov 03, 2020
Blackmoran:
what is your point we should justify what is going on.... Nigeria problem can't be solved by this jargons of we the youth, or by end SARS or buhari must go... first of all everybody must recognise that they are part of the problem...
in conclusion for Nigeria to be great we must go individualistic and look at ourselves into the eye and start making decisions that don't make us hypocritical

I didn't make any point. I only asked u questions which u didn't answer:

Who taught this generation of youths about looting and that it is ok to loot? Who deprived this generation d basic things of life?
Re: Ekpoma Residents Abandon Accident Victim, Loot Trailer Load Of Rice by Blackmoran(m): 9:19pm On Nov 03, 2020
lexy2014:

I didn't make any point. I only asked u questions which u didn't answer:

Who taught this generation of youths about looting and that it is ok to loot? Who deprived this generation d basic things of life?
my answer to that, continue looting then, and when is election time if you offered 10,000 naira to vote please take it... your next generation will ask you the same question you asking me tonight.....
nawaoooo when will we stop to become victims and start to be accountable for every decisions we make... that is what make us adult and not children who always point fingers...
Re: Ekpoma Residents Abandon Accident Victim, Loot Trailer Load Of Rice by Banter1(m): 10:13pm On Nov 03, 2020
able20:

Hunger is an excuse, most Nigerians are greedy they will still loot and steal even when their stores have overflow, then they will steal for their grandchildren and great grandchildren
Exactly.
Re: Ekpoma Residents Abandon Accident Victim, Loot Trailer Load Of Rice by Omojudy: 12:28am On Nov 04, 2020
Oh Lord, protect us and our loved ones. May we never fall into accidents and always find favour and help in times of need. May we also give favour and help to others selflessly in their times of need. Amen.
Re: Ekpoma Residents Abandon Accident Victim, Loot Trailer Load Of Rice by samtiyelov1(m): 2:05am On Nov 04, 2020
There was a country....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Passengers Involved In Accident On Their Way To Akure (pics) / Before You Come To Ireland!!! / Air Peace: Allen Onyema Welcomes Back Nigerians From South Africa (photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.