Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,390 members, 7,861,090 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:51 PM

Please Do Not Include My Name In Any Lists - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Do Not Include My Name In Any Lists (1305 Views)

Lady Lists What She Wants In A Boyfriend, See Suggestion She Got / Must Read: Why Beautiful Women Most Not Include A Photo With CV / Am In Love With Ireneony (picture Include As Proof) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Please Do Not Include My Name In Any Lists by Nobody: 2:22am On Mar 13, 2011
thank you.

appreciate the favour but i'm not into that kind of stuff.

it's not my thing.
Re: Please Do Not Include My Name In Any Lists by Advocator: 2:25am On Mar 13, 2011
I believe you are not talking about my topic, because I changed the list long time ago. You were only in it for 3 minutes - hope you enjoy your 3 minute fame! After that I erased your name. (I was drunk, that's why I wrote your name, it was an accident)

Have a good day.
Re: Please Do Not Include My Name In Any Lists by Nobody: 2:26am On Mar 13, 2011
^^thanks and you do the same.
Re: Please Do Not Include My Name In Any Lists by Goldieluks: 2:27am On Mar 13, 2011
Lol@Topic.
Re: Please Do Not Include My Name In Any Lists by fstranger3(m): 2:28am On Mar 13, 2011
tpiah!:

^^thanks and you do the same.
^^^^

WHy are you so uptight

Its the internet baby!
Re: Please Do Not Include My Name In Any Lists by Ethiodime: 2:29am On Mar 13, 2011
Advocator:

I believe you are not talking about my topic, because I changed the list long time ago. You were only in it for 3 minutes - hope you enjoy your 3 minute fame! After that I erased your name. (I was drunk, that's why I wrote your name, it was an accident)

Have a good day.

lmaooooo cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Please Do Not Include My Name In Any Lists by fstranger3(m): 2:30am On Mar 13, 2011
ragdollz:

Heehee grin. That's telling 'em cheesy

Who is hotter: You or tpiah?
Re: Please Do Not Include My Name In Any Lists by Nobody: 2:37am On Mar 13, 2011
fstranger3:

Who is hotter: Me or Dangote?

dangote.
Re: Please Do Not Include My Name In Any Lists by koolchicco: 2:38am On Mar 13, 2011
fstranger3:

Mismatch! tongue

*Runs and hides under the cashew tree*
Re: Please Do Not Include My Name In Any Lists by Busybody2(f): 2:40am On Mar 13, 2011
fstranger3:

Toasting not one, but two other ladies the same time as me angry O ba furo e, o ni wa mo angry angry

Oi chickenheads scram, he's mine, i clapped eyes on him first and i don't like sharing angry angry tongue
Re: Please Do Not Include My Name In Any Lists by Advocator: 2:42am On Mar 13, 2011
---- ___________-----
Re: Please Do Not Include My Name In Any Lists by koolchicco: 2:47am On Mar 13, 2011
ragdollz:

koolchicco n co u guys lay off tpiah ok, pick on someone your own size! BTW k-ch how u been sef, u no dey ask for person tongue. Anyway I know what u've been up to tongue

I did seriously, but, I was slagged off. (You knw who tongue)

''Anyway I know what u've been up to'' - Pray tell! undecided
Re: Please Do Not Include My Name In Any Lists by fstranger3(m): 2:47am On Mar 13, 2011
Busy_body:

Toasting not one, but two other ladies the same time as me angry O ba furo e, o ni wa mo angry angry

Oi chickenheads scram, he's mine, i clapped eyes on him first and i don't like sharing angry angry tongue

Are you from Ila?

I wasnt toasting, I was just asking an open ended question. What is wrong in that?

We havent even started 'nyanshing' see how you are treating me?

Anyway, what are you up to tonight?
Re: Please Do Not Include My Name In Any Lists by fstranger3(m): 2:48am On Mar 13, 2011
ragdollz:

Fstranger

depends on your definition of hotness tongue. And if u even know what "hotness" is wink tongue

Do you mean that Tpiah is hotter than you?
Re: Please Do Not Include My Name In Any Lists by Busybody2(f): 2:55am On Mar 13, 2011
fstranger3:

Are you from Ila?

I wasnt toasting, I was just asking an open ended question. What is wrong in that?

We havent even started 'nyanshing' see how you are treating me?

Anyway, what are you up to tonight?

I ain't in the right frame of mind, otherwise you'd have been tied up and trussed like a chicken on my bed, I nor dey waste time like that tongue

Ila-Ekiti, eurggh, bleughhh, ayanma, I am from the Source, of course cheesy
Re: Please Do Not Include My Name In Any Lists by fstranger3(m): 2:56am On Mar 13, 2011
Busy_body:

, I am from the Source, of course cheesy

Are you messing with me?

Ni bo lagbole e?
Re: Please Do Not Include My Name In Any Lists by fstranger3(m): 3:01am On Mar 13, 2011
ragdollz:

Fstranger b4 I proceed, may I ask the motive n reason behind your question? Abi did I recently insult any of your e-gfs??

Anyway for the record, I'm the kind of chick who can't be outdone, outclassed or be out-hotnessed tongue by any chick alive (no offence tpiah). I've got swag for dayzzzzzz. Get that mr.troublemaker w/o a cause tongue

Do you mind sending your nude pics to my inbox to see for myself? grin

Another quession, would you do Tpiah?
Re: Please Do Not Include My Name In Any Lists by Busybody2(f): 3:02am On Mar 13, 2011
fstranger3:

Are you messing with me?

Ni bo lagbole e?

Moore Road and Aderemi Road embarassed Not sure, but nor abuse me oh, I am fragile at heart embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: Please Do Not Include My Name In Any Lists by fstranger3(m): 3:06am On Mar 13, 2011
Busy_body:

Moore Road and Aderemi Road embarassed Not sure, but nor abuse me oh, I am fragile at heart embarassed lipsrsealed

So whatz up

Since we are from the same area.     .     . dont you think your parents would be happy/lucky to have me as an in-law? grin

When are you intoducing me to your parents? Act fast before that Ibo girl, Ragdollz, takes me from you. cool
Re: Please Do Not Include My Name In Any Lists by fstranger3(m): 3:09am On Mar 13, 2011
ragdollz:

Lol fstranger grin. Hmmmmmmmn, do u REALLY, TRULY wanna start something? We used to be cool but looks like u've had a brain transplant/se-x change. I pick my fights, fights don't pick me ok. Besides I've always known your mouth is too close to your buttcrack that's why u talk so much S-HIT!!!

I do want to fight you, physically in my bedroom grin

Do you mind coming to my bedroom?  I am ready for a fight always, as long as it is done in mine room grin
Re: Please Do Not Include My Name In Any Lists by fstranger3(m): 3:14am On Mar 13, 2011
tpiah! 03:12:42 AM Viewing Blazay's profile.

STALKER?
Re: Please Do Not Include My Name In Any Lists by Busybody2(f): 3:24am On Mar 13, 2011
ragdollz:

Fstranger b4 I proceed, may I ask the motive n reason behind your question? Abi did I recently insult any of your e-gfs??

Anyway for the record, I'm the kind of chick who can't be outdone, outclassed or be out-hotnessed tongue by any chick alive (no offence tpiah). I've got swag for dayzzzzzz. Get that mr.troublemaker w/o a cause tongue

angry What God has joined together, let no ragdolls put asunder angry I will not repeat myself again angry angry tongue Tpia if una you sabi am, warn am oh angry cheesy grin cheesy

fstranger3:

So whatz up

Since we are from the same area. . . dont you think your parents would be happy/lucky to have me as an in-law? grin

When are you intoducing me to your parents? Act fast before that Ibo girl, Ragdollz, takes me from you. cool

Which part are you from?

angry Chai, why is it always the slowcoach and okobo i dey jam on top NL angry I dey use eye tell am say make hin meet me for inside bedroom, hin dey talk of meeting the 'rents angry To do what, to do what gaddemmit angry grin grin grin
Re: Please Do Not Include My Name In Any Lists by fstranger3(m): 3:30am On Mar 13, 2011
Busy_body:

angry Ch[b]ai, why is it always the slowcoach and okobo i dey jam on top NL[/b] angry I dey use eye tell am say make hin meet me for inside bedroom, hin dey talk of meeting the 'rents angry To do what, to do what gaddemmit angry grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Hmmm, lets see who the Okobo is?

DO you mind clicking on that yellow stuff below my ID?
Re: Please Do Not Include My Name In Any Lists by Nobody: 3:31am On Mar 13, 2011
Ethiodime is very pretty facially but we need to see full pics not half to confirm. Taking a closer Look at her upper arm it looks "dwarfish" might be wrong though cheesy cheesy
Re: Please Do Not Include My Name In Any Lists by fstranger3(m): 3:31am On Mar 13, 2011
ragdollz:

All this one pass me oh

So you no want join BB and me fight roforofo for my bedroom?

I thought you were strong?

(1) (2)

When A Guy Says He Is Too Big For You / Big Problem..almost Impossible To Fall In Love / Ijebu Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.