Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,879 members, 7,817,586 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:00 PM

Someone In The UK Put Down A Million-Pound Bet On Joe Biden - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Someone In The UK Put Down A Million-Pound Bet On Joe Biden (48101 Views)

Egypt Devalues Its Pound, Loses Over 50% Against US Dollars / Israeli Airstrikes Pound Southern Gaza City Of Rafah / US Election 2020: World Leaders Who Have Remained Silent On Joe Biden's Win (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Someone In The UK Put Down A Million-Pound Bet On Joe Biden by charlottepoolcl(f): 6:28pm On Nov 03, 2020
I bet 60k!
Re: Someone In The UK Put Down A Million-Pound Bet On Joe Biden by Ogbenijhybo(m): 6:29pm On Nov 03, 2020
janefame3:
America is going through what I call the Buhari syndrome. President Trump shows his true colours irrespective of the fact that he's going into election. But Biden puts his best foot forward, hides his true colours till the announcement, that's exactly how Buhari deceived Nigerians.
Should Americans make the 2015 Nigerian mistake, like Jonathan, Trump will be vindicated in few months, when ISIS and all the terrorist start attacking everywhere.

Bullshit!!! Biden has always shown he is a great man. If you don't know the history, He has been in Politics for 47years with no blemishes. Always pushes for policies that are beneficial to the people and no corrupt or rape allegations

1 Like

Re: Someone In The UK Put Down A Million-Pound Bet On Joe Biden by pacespot(m): 6:34pm On Nov 03, 2020
MickzyDonald:
To me ooo,i still prefer Trump to Biden.........
US doesn't know the importance the man has brought to Their state,but once he leaves there you will know see them stylishly demanding for his intervention....
The country needs someone who is A little bit CRAZY and i can vow,that is DONALD TRUMP......God bless America

United States needs someone? You must be joking right? You IPOB always guess your decision wrong all the time. Trump is a calamity and liability for the once great United States of America. He has practically destroyed that country foreign relation which Biden needs to rebuild. Before now, when USA sneezes, the rest of the world catches fever, but now China has taken the center stage as the number one in international diplomacy. United States is not a country that lives by sensationalism which you have defined by "Trump's craziness." It will take years for the country to get back to her glorious past after Trump.

1 Like

Re: Someone In The UK Put Down A Million-Pound Bet On Joe Biden by grandlexuz(m): 6:35pm On Nov 03, 2020
livinbygrace:

Oga Ade ,where do you think you are running to?go and sell that champagne and keep the money.You aint go nowhere.We are all together to sole the problem of this country!!

Hahahahaha..
Re: Someone In The UK Put Down A Million-Pound Bet On Joe Biden by grandlexuz(m): 6:45pm On Nov 03, 2020
Justiceibeikenn:

You sabi something bro... CNN helped gave us buhari..but Americans are wiser Sha...and Trump is always smarter...it took him to expose the Media to many

Chai. I tire for you oh bros.
Re: Someone In The UK Put Down A Million-Pound Bet On Joe Biden by kingsavage: 6:46pm On Nov 03, 2020
Johnrake69:

Please what damage has Nigerians caused in America? Withdraw Nigerian doctors and other health workers in America and see their system collapse
chestbeaters grin grin
Re: Someone In The UK Put Down A Million-Pound Bet On Joe Biden by Ogaonos: 6:51pm On Nov 03, 2020
Stephenmoka4:

Source/more : https://edition.cnn.com/2020/11/02/business/us-presidential-election-million-pound-bet/index.html
mark my words TRUMP WILL LOSE IS NT GOD FAULT BUT HIS.IF HE HAD HANDLE FLOYD ISSUE WELL.HE FOR HAVE GOOD CHANCE.AT AS JANUARY HE WAS VERY STRONG BUT PRIDE,ARROGRANT AND HATE BIGOT FINISH HIM.HE WILL BE USE AS A BAD EXAMPLE BY MOTIVATIONAL SPEAKERS.BUT WEN JOE BIDEN WINS AND ENTER IS THEN WE KNW WHETHER AFRICAN AMERICAN ARE POLITICALLY SMART PPLE LIKE ISREAL IS WITH TRUMP
Re: Someone In The UK Put Down A Million-Pound Bet On Joe Biden by reiddecuti: 6:55pm On Nov 03, 2020
MickzyDonald:
US doesn't know the importance the man has brought to Their state,but once he leaves there you will know see them stylishly demanding for his intervention....
The country needs someone who is A little bit CRAZY and i can vow,that is DONALD TRUMP......God bless America

Seriously, Nigeria needs a man like Trump, even a little bit crazier to make this country function.
Re: Someone In The UK Put Down A Million-Pound Bet On Joe Biden by Stephenmoka4(m): 6:56pm On Nov 03, 2020
Princedapace:

Those foreigners should go and fix their own countries, pls. I like Trump's immigration policies.

Nigeria generally is full of bad eggs. They end up messing up many countries.
I do agree with you but, you know how it is in third world countries. Power doesn't lies on the people here, many are tired and no one wants to start the fixing process.
Re: Someone In The UK Put Down A Million-Pound Bet On Joe Biden by Flier: 6:56pm On Nov 03, 2020
Macsjebs:

grin grin
Boss haba, someone cannot play with you again
But truly, time will tell, Trump did win
But you could as well kindly patronize your guy with some of the funds, lol wink
Kindly see reviews on the thread on my signature
Cheers
you are very funny grin
Re: Someone In The UK Put Down A Million-Pound Bet On Joe Biden by ferking(m): 6:57pm On Nov 03, 2020
Congratulations to Donal Trump In advance
Re: Someone In The UK Put Down A Million-Pound Bet On Joe Biden by ezechi24(m): 6:59pm On Nov 03, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
I will be honest, I will like to see a new president, probably give foreigners more choices wink

how many choices did Obama give.
Re: Someone In The UK Put Down A Million-Pound Bet On Joe Biden by ghettochild(m): 6:59pm On Nov 03, 2020
grandlexuz:

Low IQ spotted.

America is what it is today because of control. As in trump has been president for three centuries or his four years has been God's gift to America.? Trump's grandfather migrated from Germany and his grand mother from Scotland.

His wife came to America on a visitors visa from Slovenia. America is no man's land. The family of George Washington America's first president migrated from England.

Sweet tongue Obama against all odds ruled America for eight years, that's something your Trumpy will never get.

After being luckily selected for the DV-2020 I dreamt of a better future for my kids. Sadly the orange face paused the process till December when the deadline was September 30, 2020. Court cases did redeem some winners but over 30.000 of us were left without visas for a program that gives 55.000 visas to countries with low immigration status to the US.

The Champagne I kept to pop for my Visa will be popped tonight.
You will drink that champagne for Trump tomorrow
Re: Someone In The UK Put Down A Million-Pound Bet On Joe Biden by Stephenmoka4(m): 7:01pm On Nov 03, 2020
Bonapart:
you're trying to see the world burn to ashes. These people eats and dine with the devil. They are terrorists and baby killers. Putting men in women's bathroom
Trump is just too strict and it makes him look like president of the world. Mexico, China and many third world countries isn't very proud of him. In market area he is there, immigration area he is there, even the political power area he keeps bossing it. If there were more of his kind in different nation, I won't be surprised of a WW3.
Re: Someone In The UK Put Down A Million-Pound Bet On Joe Biden by Stephenmoka4(m): 7:01pm On Nov 03, 2020
howfarseun:
as in terrorism?
No, please.
Re: Someone In The UK Put Down A Million-Pound Bet On Joe Biden by Stephenmoka4(m): 7:03pm On Nov 03, 2020
15ssDRIVE:

Trum e go hard oh .... immigrant na nunber 1 enemy, that Shortty guy wey dey inside for multiple life’s na Nunber 2.
Pope and the Catholics followers Number 3

Russian and China

Sudanese Dam

Our guy runs his mouth
Na the immigration pass get as e be. E con b like say na him buy America
Re: Someone In The UK Put Down A Million-Pound Bet On Joe Biden by linearity: 7:04pm On Nov 03, 2020
MickzyDonald:

I support that,but,do you know the damages Nigerians have caused to the Country,i guessed it was our country that triggered Trump on the Visa Banning Issue....I just like the way he runs the post,he doesn't give a shit about whoever it is,The man stood for his country,have you forgotten the issue between USA and Iranian government,the guy threatened those people but many people doesn't realize he made the country stronger as at that time.... Imagine telling someone,Take one from me,and I'll make you loose ×10....But it's your choice after all

Threats and bully don’t work that great on international diplomacy!

He threatened Iran, but Iran still fires missiles at US base in Iraq causing some damages and PTSD to Americans soldiers there that is under reported in the US.

He threatened Iran and pulled out of a multinational Nuclear deal with Iran that prevented them from enriching Uranium with international observers on ground in Iran....once he pulled out of the deal, Iran chased out the international observers from their land and started enriching uranium and on track to get the nuke.

Trump later went back through the UN to try to use them to still enforce penalties on Iran and UN rebuffed him saying that US can’t do that, because they have backed off from the deal.
Re: Someone In The UK Put Down A Million-Pound Bet On Joe Biden by Stephenmoka4(m): 7:04pm On Nov 03, 2020
chipet67:
Do you have that choice in your homeland? You won carry ya badbelle enter another cun3?
Abeg make him free foreigners small na embarassed
Re: Someone In The UK Put Down A Million-Pound Bet On Joe Biden by macjireh: 7:05pm On Nov 03, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
Considering migrants and other race (non white) may likely not be in support of him. Odds is quite in Biden's favour
so says d Media,, d same Media dat misled u guys in 2016....Trump is coming back
Re: Someone In The UK Put Down A Million-Pound Bet On Joe Biden by donforeign: 7:05pm On Nov 03, 2020
grandlexuz:

Low IQ spotted.

America is what it is today because of control. As in trump has been president for three centuries or his four years has been God's gift to America.? Trump's grandfather migrated from Germany and his grand mother from Scotland.

His wife came to America on a visitors visa from Slovenia. America is no man's land. The family of George Washington America's first president migrated from England.

Sweet tongue Obama against all odds ruled America for eight years, that's something your Trumpy will never get.

After being luckily selected for the DV-2020 I dreamt of a better future for my kids. Sadly the orange face paused the process till December when the deadline was September 30, 2020. Court cases did redeem some winners but over 30.000 of us were left without visas for a program that gives 55.000 visas to countries with low immigration status to the US.

The Champagne I kept to pop for my Visa will be popped tonight.

Obama didn't do shittt though. Obama only has good speech and nothing to offer.. trump forever
Re: Someone In The UK Put Down A Million-Pound Bet On Joe Biden by Seyzcham91(m): 7:06pm On Nov 03, 2020
don't mind the guy spitting trash!
Faithful007:
can you statistically show me how Nigerians have damaged the United States please? You people will be in Nigeria and conclude what is happening in the US.
Re: Someone In The UK Put Down A Million-Pound Bet On Joe Biden by Stephenmoka4(m): 7:07pm On Nov 03, 2020
SavageResponse:

Foreigners need to go and build their own countries and stop going to the United States to constitute nuisance!
Nobody wants to start the development. Power to the people exist only during election. Sadly.
Re: Someone In The UK Put Down A Million-Pound Bet On Joe Biden by Stephenmoka4(m): 7:09pm On Nov 03, 2020
denko:
foriegner should repair their country
Pigmy:

give foreigners choices indeed.
reason you all want him out.
demand a better governance from your local leaders
real Americans will decide their faith
Trump ✌��.
You know that no one is ready to develop, so they seek an already built place. Truely, who would like to start?

1 Like

Re: Someone In The UK Put Down A Million-Pound Bet On Joe Biden by Stephenmoka4(m): 7:11pm On Nov 03, 2020
Ogaonos:
mark my words TRUMP WILL LOSE IS NT GOD FAULT BUT HIS.IF HE HAD HANDLE FLOYD ISSUE WELL.HE FOR HAVE GOOD CHANCE.AT AS JANUARY HE WAS VERY STRONG BUT PRIDE,ARROGRANT AND HATE BIGOT FINISH HIM.HE WILL BE USE AS A BAD EXAMPLE BY MOTIVATIONAL SPEAKERS.BUT WEN JOE BIDEN WINS AND ENTER IS THEN WE KNW WHETHER AFRICAN AMERICAN ARE POLITICALLY SMART PPLE LIKE ISREAL IS WITH TRUMP
Let's see then. smiley
Re: Someone In The UK Put Down A Million-Pound Bet On Joe Biden by chris51(f): 7:11pm On Nov 03, 2020
MickzyDonald:

You sure do not know Trump
Re: Someone In The UK Put Down A Million-Pound Bet On Joe Biden by chris51(f): 7:11pm On Nov 03, 2020
chris51:

You sure do not know Trump
Re: Someone In The UK Put Down A Million-Pound Bet On Joe Biden by Stephenmoka4(m): 7:14pm On Nov 03, 2020
EndBuhariNow:
why do you want to go to America after voting incapacitated fussil sai Barbar
I don't even have voter's card. If the presidential candidate of Nigeria isn't from the South, I'm not still interested in getting a voter's card.
Re: Someone In The UK Put Down A Million-Pound Bet On Joe Biden by dominique(f): 7:22pm On Nov 03, 2020
Macsjebs:

Very funny, Trump has done in just a tenure what no American president has done in two

Any amount u have we could bet on it, we both pay theoney to an escrow, dom.inique can be our escrow and after results are announced, the winner is credited

Deal?

Escrow for business transaction, I can still consider. Escrow for betting, count me out. My faith frowns at betting
Re: Someone In The UK Put Down A Million-Pound Bet On Joe Biden by Nobody: 7:23pm On Nov 03, 2020
dominique:

Escrow for business transaction, I can still consider. Escrow for betting, count me out. My faith frowns at betting
cool cool cool
Yeah, lol
We were kidding actually
Thanks a lot Ma'am
Re: Someone In The UK Put Down A Million-Pound Bet On Joe Biden by Princedapace(m): 7:43pm On Nov 03, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
I do agree with you but, you know how it is in third world countries. Power doesn't lies on the people here, many are tired and no one wants to start the fixing process.

These other countries fought heavily to get fixed. So, third world countries must fight to fix theirs. No body likes to be dominated at all. If they leave their countries that open, soonest, these immigrants from third world countries will begin to grow and compete with the locals in the developed worlds. So I personally support unfavorable immigration policies. We must fix our own countries.
Re: Someone In The UK Put Down A Million-Pound Bet On Joe Biden by PenSniper: 7:44pm On Nov 03, 2020
Money down the drain !
Re: Someone In The UK Put Down A Million-Pound Bet On Joe Biden by gtown: 7:50pm On Nov 03, 2020
Waitforit:
Nobody is willing to stake 30 naira on Sporty bet on Buhari's past and future generation
Three times Buhari has ruled this country, Nigeria the most popular and populous black nation in the world.
First he did as military man, and second and third as democratically elected president.
These are hard facts fathers and children of partition must live with.
That ipobian pigs are not happy with Buhari presidency because they choose not to, doesn't mean others are not too.
However, maybe you have reason why your father who everyone is willing to stake their lives on sporty bet on his past, president and future generations has not surfaced to present himself to Nigerians yet.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

10 Signs We Are Heading Towards World War III / Man Fleeing London Attack With Beer In Hand (Picture) / China Fires 'Aircraft-Karrier Killer' Missile In Warning To US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.