Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,785 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

Someone In The UK Put Down A Million-Pound Bet On Joe Biden - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Someone In The UK Put Down A Million-Pound Bet On Joe Biden (48102 Views)

Egypt Devalues Its Pound, Loses Over 50% Against US Dollars / Israeli Airstrikes Pound Southern Gaza City Of Rafah / US Election 2020: World Leaders Who Have Remained Silent On Joe Biden's Win (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Someone In The UK Put Down A Million-Pound Bet On Joe Biden by infini771: 8:21pm On Nov 03, 2020
Donald Trump will win, send Bubu back to Daura and start building a temple in Jerusalem.
Re: Someone In The UK Put Down A Million-Pound Bet On Joe Biden by Maski87: 8:47pm On Nov 03, 2020
MickzyDonald:
To me ooo,i still prefer Trump to Biden.........
US doesn't know the importance the man has brought to Their state,but once he leaves there you will know see them stylishly demanding for his intervention....
The country needs someone who is A little bit CRAZY and i can vow,that is DONALD TRUMP......God bless America
You don't live in America, but you know whats good for American s
Re: Someone In The UK Put Down A Million-Pound Bet On Joe Biden by EndBuhariNow(m): 8:56pm On Nov 03, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
I don't even have voter's card. If the presidential candidate of Nigeria isn't from the South, I'm not still interested in getting a voter's card.
ok ... I thought u be sai Barbar miscreant
Re: Someone In The UK Put Down A Million-Pound Bet On Joe Biden by BlackRexDeus: 8:59pm On Nov 03, 2020

Re: Someone In The UK Put Down A Million-Pound Bet On Joe Biden by necoD: 9:08pm On Nov 03, 2020
Sharap. Let Americans decide what’s good for them.

MickzyDonald:
US doesn't know the importance the man has brought to Their state,but once he leaves there you will know see them stylishly demanding for his intervention....
The country needs someone who is A little bit CRAZY and i can vow,that is DONALD TRUMP......God bless America
Re: Someone In The UK Put Down A Million-Pound Bet On Joe Biden by hayzed1090: 9:09pm On Nov 03, 2020
It's understandable for american citizens and whites to support trump but i dont understand why a black man - a Nigerian, living in nigeria with a functional brain support trump.
Re: Someone In The UK Put Down A Million-Pound Bet On Joe Biden by olajizz01(m): 9:20pm On Nov 03, 2020
Faithful007:
can you statistically show me how Nigerians have damaged the United States please? You people will be in Nigeria and conclude what is happening in the US.
You know that when Trump is fucking them in Biafra ,they will still be thanking him.

That's why you will see the Biafra justify non sense because of Trump,they have hidden agenda and part of their fallacy was that Trump will get them Biafra, but 4yrs down the drained,they are still believing that Trump will cum.
Re: Someone In The UK Put Down A Million-Pound Bet On Joe Biden by Babs91: 9:37pm On Nov 03, 2020
That man may lose since Nigerians losers did rally for him. Because their preferred candidate hardly succeed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Someone In The UK Put Down A Million-Pound Bet On Joe Biden by MickzyDonald: 11:18pm On Nov 03, 2020
Maski87:

You don't live in America, but you know whats good for American s
I laugh in Chinese
Re: Someone In The UK Put Down A Million-Pound Bet On Joe Biden by MickzyDonald: 11:21pm On Nov 03, 2020
Ogbenijhybo:

Wtf Importance brought by TRUMP You and all the foolish people that liked your post will feel the impact of Trump in your life!
It doesn't cause for curse,or you want thunder to fire you ASAP
Re: Someone In The UK Put Down A Million-Pound Bet On Joe Biden by redsun(m): 11:32pm On Nov 03, 2020
Trump second victory will completely legitimate far-right activism and that will be a resurgence of nazism across the known world. Very dangerous.
Re: Someone In The UK Put Down A Million-Pound Bet On Joe Biden by witworth(m): 12:36am On Nov 04, 2020
GamalNasser:
His money is gone
you no get money, you dey wish another man wey get bad luck.
You can still make it if you change your ways
Re: Someone In The UK Put Down A Million-Pound Bet On Joe Biden by GamalNasser: 12:58am On Nov 04, 2020
witworth:
you no get money, you dey wish another man wey get bad luck.
You can still make it if you change your ways

I still get money pass all the men for your lineage ..At least I done see 1 million dollars , have U?

Back to topic. I am not wishing him badluck , he chose the loser of the Election himself ...Trump all the way
Re: Someone In The UK Put Down A Million-Pound Bet On Joe Biden by witworth(m): 6:12am On Nov 04, 2020
GamalNasser:

I still get money pass all the men for your lineage ..At least I done see 1 million dollars , have U?

Back to topic. I am not wishing him badluck , he chose the loser of the Election himself ...Trump all the way
you no get money, no second chance for first impression.
U need to work.
Re: Someone In The UK Put Down A Million-Pound Bet On Joe Biden by Plut01: 6:57am On Nov 04, 2020
witworth:
you no get money, no second chance for first impression.
U need to work.

That man you quoted is not poor but he is a chronic Trump fanatic.
Re: Someone In The UK Put Down A Million-Pound Bet On Joe Biden by chigonye: 7:50am On Nov 04, 2020
grandlexuz:

Low IQ spotted.

America is what it is today because of control. As in trump has been president for three centuries or his four years has been God's gift to America.? Trump's grandfather migrated from Germany and his grand mother from Scotland.

His wife came to America on a visitors visa from Slovenia. America is no man's land. The family of George Washington America's first president migrated from England.

Sweet tongue Obama against all odds ruled America for eight years, that's something your Trumpy will never get.

After being luckily selected for the DV-2020 I dreamt of a better future for my kids. Sadly the orange face paused the process till December when the deadline was September 30, 2020. Court cases did redeem some winners but over 30.000 of us were left without visas for a program that gives 55.000 visas to countries with low immigration status to the US.

The Champagne I kept to pop for my Visa will be popped tonight.

Did Trump's parents come in illegally? That's one question you should answer. I'm happy you said his wife came in on a visitors visa...at least we agree she came in legally.

The guy is not against immigrants. He's against illegal immigration.

How can you say America is no man's land.? It's is such lawlessness that has caused the level of degradation in most african countries today.

Better keep your champagne for another 4yrs.
Re: Someone In The UK Put Down A Million-Pound Bet On Joe Biden by OBTOREPA(m): 8:19am On Nov 04, 2020
Joe Biden may win
Re: Someone In The UK Put Down A Million-Pound Bet On Joe Biden by grandlexuz(m): 1:52pm On Nov 04, 2020
chigonye:

Did Trump's parents come in illegally? That's one question you should answer. I'm happy you said his wife came in on a visitors visa...at least we agree she came in legally.

The guy is not against immigrants. He's against illegal immigration.

How can you say America is no man's land.? It's is such lawlessness that has caused the level of degradation in most african countries today.

Better keep your champagne for another 4yrs.
Will respond after the election. My head di hot..haha
Re: Someone In The UK Put Down A Million-Pound Bet On Joe Biden by 99thEnemy(m): 9:53pm On Nov 04, 2020
Dude don hammer...

Eye don blue grin grin grin
Re: Someone In The UK Put Down A Million-Pound Bet On Joe Biden by LuciusX: 2:28pm On Nov 07, 2020
Re: Someone In The UK Put Down A Million-Pound Bet On Joe Biden by Incandescent(m): 7:22pm On Nov 08, 2020
This dude has nailed it grin
Re: Someone In The UK Put Down A Million-Pound Bet On Joe Biden by recievesense: 4:25pm On Feb 02, 2021
MickzyDonald:

We don't need madness we need common sense and leadership.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

10 Signs We Are Heading Towards World War III / Man Fleeing London Attack With Beer In Hand (Picture) / China Fires 'Aircraft-Karrier Killer' Missile In Warning To US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.