Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) - Foreign Affairs (130) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) (215332 Views)

Joe Biden Wins US Presidential Election 2020 / US Election 2020: Biden Prepares For Presidency, Launches Transition Website / 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by Taeewo(m): 6:33pm On Nov 07, 2020
MaziAlaye:

Just know that Biden didn't fulfill any of his campaign promises for 48yrs, meanwhile Trump delivered just within the space of 3 and half years.
Yes
Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by Taeewo(m): 6:35pm On Nov 07, 2020
purplekayc:
Trump will still win
Yes,he will
Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by Xzevian(m): 6:42pm On Nov 07, 2020
don't mind them Trump supporters. won ti ja paa
Taeewo:
Yes,he will

3 Likes

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by rolams(m): 7:01pm On Nov 07, 2020
I said it here that I can bet with my life that Biden will win, one of the Trump supporters here called me f.... Who is a f.... now?

2 Likes

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by Faithful007: 7:04pm On Nov 07, 2020
AchalugoNwa:
ok
I wanted to quote you then but I knew you would come up with something else. So I waited till Biden not only won the state but won the nation. So can you congratulate him now?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by tamdun: 8:06pm On Nov 07, 2020
cool

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by IamRichards: 8:52pm On Nov 07, 2020
I hope Trump's wife won't ditch him.

2 Likes

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by berbs: 9:46pm On Nov 07, 2020
Congrats to JB
Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by Obrigardo: 10:16pm On Nov 07, 2020
IamRichards:

You are receiving signals from the cosmic
melania is going to divorce trump before ending of 2021.
You can bet your whole village on it. Trust me.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by DAramis: 4:19am On Nov 08, 2020
Congratulations on the president elect of America. My update is done.

Signing off, over and out.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by ebenezer202l(f): 10:03am On Nov 08, 2020
Welcome to the new regime and era of Shame. The Time is ripe for God to punish the United States of America.

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by Kyase(m): 10:31am On Nov 08, 2020
DAramis:
Congratulations on the president elect of America. My update is done.

Signing off, over and out.
Back from ban and signing off with you boss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by Golan007: 1:34pm On Nov 08, 2020
ebenezer202l:
Welcome to the new regime and era of Shame.
The Time is ripe for God to punish the United States of America.
You enjoyed the spectacle.

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by Golan007: 1:35pm On Nov 08, 2020
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-election-2020/steve-bannon-lawyers-quit-fauci-wray-behead-b1647789.html

Lawyers for former White House strategist Steve Bannon are reportedly calling it quits after their client called for the beheading of Dr Anthony Fauci and FBI director Christopher “as a warning”.

In a one-page letter, Mr Bannon’s lawyers asked a federal judge on Friday to postpone a hearing scheduled for Monday because they intend to withdraw from his case and so that Mr Bannon can retain new counsel.

3 Likes

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by Golan007: 5:23pm On Nov 08, 2020
IamRichards:

But she will.

The contract is over.

grin

3 Likes

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by Goel: 6:41pm On Nov 08, 2020
Ogaonos:
am tired of replying iignorance pple on nairaland.go and Google tiananmen square protest in 1989 on china and how it change china .
How ignorant someone can be. These were Deng Xiaoping's industrial drive started much earlier which turned China into an economic power, not ruckus by angry youths.
Revolutions only destroy existing system, they never build a new one. Nigeria too underwent a civil war but still is incompetent. India and Southeast Asia caught up to growth path without even conflicts in meantime.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by Ogaonos: 1:29am On Nov 10, 2020
Goel:

How ignorant someone can be. These were Deng Xiaoping's industrial drive started much earlier which turned China into an economic power, not ruckus by angry youths.
Revolutions only destroy existing system, they never build a new one. Nigeria too underwent a civil war but still is incompetent. India and Southeast Asia caught up to growth path without even conflicts in meantime.
I agree with u on Deng Xiaoping I read l alittle about him in a book written by Singapore first prime minister.i agree with you on revolution which is different from protest.by meaning which I checked.But disagree with you that tiananmen square protest didn't impact china is a lie.watch the documentary.
Tiananmen square was a protest that evolve to revolutionary peaceful protest.( pple are ready to die for their country without carry arms)
Ur rely it shows you have total disregard of those that die for you and I at lekki toll gate.
the one that is destructive is when the revolution turn violent and you have militias or rebels carry arms to fight against the govt.that what happen in both Syria Nd Libya when the govt started opening fire on peaceful protest.
endsars protest is a peaceful protest that naija govt try to turn violent to discredit the movement.IF U LOVE HOW NAIJA IS THAT FINE BUT FOR ME I WANT A BETTER NIGERIA THAT FEARS THE NIGERIA YOUTH AND THEIR IS DIVIDEND OF DEMOCRACY.YOU CANT GET SUCH BY FOLDING OUR HANDS AND POLITICIANS BOTH YOUTH AND OLD LOOT OUR TREASURE.
Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by mailemmanite: 6:41am On Nov 10, 2020
...Call For Writers and Contributors...

Hi Guys,

We’re currently accepting Expression of Interest from individuals that would like to write or freelance report for us, a global media startup based in Australia, and get rewarded (Terms and Conditions apply). It’s an opportunity to join our global team of writers and contributors, share knowledge and learn from each other, gather new skills, and boost your resume.

Those We're After:
Media / Content Writers
Journalist (Entry to Mid Level)
News Reporters (Entry to Mid Level)
Photo/Video Journalists

If this sounds like you please shoot us an email and we can take it from there.
Email: editor@nzuri.tv
Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by Obrigardo: 9:06am On Nov 13, 2020
MaziAlaye:

Just know that Biden didn't fulfill any of his campaign promises for 48yrs, meanwhile Trump delivered just within the space of 3 and half years.

see this one like you know anything. When did you even know Joe Biden, was it not this year? blockhead

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by excel101(m): 10:18pm On Nov 14, 2020
rolams:
I said it here that I can bet with my life that Biden will win, one of the Trump supporters here called me f.... Who is a f.... now?
That your life that you bet with is still on the line o, because Biden have not been declared the winner.
Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by rolams(m): 8:38pm On Nov 15, 2020
excel101:
That your life that you bet with is still on the line o, because Biden have not been declared the winner.

Says who? After all votes have been counted and Trump having no evidence of vote fraud. Recheck and see how his cases are been thrown out of court. Do you know law firms are backing out too? The arm forces are also claiming they are not for Trump. Nothing for Trump jor!
Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by excel101(m): 9:29pm On Nov 15, 2020
rolams:

Says who? After all votes have been counted and Trump having no evidence of vote fraud. Recheck and see how his cases are been thrown out of court. Do you know law firms are backing out too? The arm forces are also claiming they are not for Trump. Nothing for Trump jor!
Personally I believe in practical, why not wait until he's appropriately declared winner.

1 Like

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by rolams(m): 9:53pm On Nov 15, 2020
excel101:
Personally I believe in practical, why not wait until he's appropriately declared winner.

Yes sir! It will be like Atiku's case

1 Like

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by bajosky: 12:53pm On Nov 17, 2020
Trump all the way
Fraud votes are forBiden

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by Golan007: 9:07pm On Nov 17, 2020

grin
Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by IamAuntyOnion(f): 2:06pm On Nov 20, 2020

(1) (2) (3) ... (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (Reply)

World News! Events Happening Around The World / Linda Okello, Kenya's Female Police Officer, The Most Endowed, In New Photos / 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.