Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,160 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) - Foreign Affairs (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) (216046 Views)

Joe Biden Wins US Presidential Election 2020 / US Election 2020: Biden Prepares For Presidency, Launches Transition Website / 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by Eriokanmi: 10:48am On Nov 03, 2020
Iamthoney:
And from the 100m votes casted how sure are you that majority was in Biden’s favour? Popular votes don’t necessarily wins you the presidential election in the US. If Trumps clinches the electoral college votes like he did last elections then he won’t be needing the popular votes
I'm quite aware of American politics and the electoral colleges. I only mentioned the early votes cast

In most states where trump won in the past, the polls this time showed the odds were against him. In as much as I'd have wanted trump to win, the realities on ground suggest otherwise. I hope he won't do something funny to subvert the will of the people. This morning, i watched on sky news where lots of american voters were protesting against their missing mail-in ballot mainly in the swing states. They said the incident was the highest in the USA election history and 10 times more as recorded in 2016. We are all watching the trend together
Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by IJOBA2: 10:49am On Nov 03, 2020
Bethel4Life:
just a matter of 48 hours now bro..... O ga-emegi voom n'anya!!
YOU MUST BE AN ADVOCATE OF ABORTION AND HOMOSEXUALITY shocked

1 Like

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by Sprumbaba: 10:51am On Nov 03, 2020
chloedogie:

FYI information sir. attached is the picture below.

President Obama handed him unemployment rate of 4.7 now the unemployment rate is at 7.9. That is the fake news sir.

Here it is for you, when OBama was running for second term, in 2012, the unemployment rate was the same even higher than Trumps during Covid Pandemic. I have put the redline for you. grin

Check your graph as well, George Bush gave Obama better unemployment rate grin grin grin grin grin

Trump enjoyed 3.4 unemployment rate Pre Covid.

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by danie09(m): 10:51am On Nov 03, 2020
I spoke with a cousin some weeks back and when we discussed the election
He said the biggest challenge ahead of trump heading to the polls is the way and manner he handled covid 19
How the almighty USA had so much deaths from the virus still amazes people .
Amd most people even Republicans blame him for prioritizing his relection ahead of their health .

1 Like

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by Jaiiop98(m): 10:52am On Nov 03, 2020
punisha:
shocked

If trump wins this, I'm giving 0.03 eth to 10 people here!
Should I drop my wallet in advance
Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by seanwilliam(m): 10:53am On Nov 03, 2020
Flier:
No! She’s from Nigeria not USA,I mean Africa nominated her
I don’t think it has to do with policy because I don’t think any one or Nation has the power to influence America’s policy
Trump hates black,google his family history if you want to know how much he hates blacks
The hatred is hereditary
u just keep shooting yourself in the leg.. didnt trump worked with mike Tyson? Is mike not a black? Prove it that trump hates black.. this is a typical naija man talk talk without evidence.. pls stop following crowd sir, your post in other topics are top notch

1 Like

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by Biafrannuke: 10:53am On Nov 03, 2020
chloedogie:
As it stands now, nearly 100m early ballots cast already. That is 73% of 2016 total votes. This is getting crazier and more interesting honestly. The USA will always remember this year's election.
I thought you were unbiased until you started quoting CNN and saying Republicans suppress election. lol
Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by Jdbrasco2: 10:54am On Nov 03, 2020
MrALIVE:
Una shame dey shame me....have you guys ever been this passionate about Nigerian elections??
Nija presidential elections are fixed by the powers that be. US is going that route too.
Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by feedthenation(m): 10:54am On Nov 03, 2020
A more exciting way to look at the NH midnight races, with significant swing for Democrats

Dixville Notch
2016: Clinton 50%, Trump 25%
2020: Biden 100%, Trump 0%
Swing: D+75

Millsfield
2016: Trump 76%, Clinton 19%
2020: Trump 76%, Biden 24%
Swing: D+5
Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by profnigga(m): 10:54am On Nov 03, 2020
all I know is that by the time inec release Kano results fear go catch Biden

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by guru90: 10:57am On Nov 03, 2020
Austino778:
Trump is the one I declare winner!!!

Oh God, let your Will be done in US!!!

God is not a respecter of person!!!

Yes Boss.

1 Like

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by Ibadansun1: 10:58am On Nov 03, 2020
feedthenation:
A more exciting way to look at the NH midnight races, with significant swing for Democrats

Dixville Notch
2016: Clinton 50%, Trump 25%
2020: Biden 100%, Trump 0%
Swing: D+75

Millsfield
2016: Trump 76%, Clinton 19%
2020: Trump 76%, Biden 24%
Swing: D+5
New Hampshire is a democrat's state even Republicans there are moderate republicans unlike fire brand republicans like Trump.

So the results were expected.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by isaacsegun(m): 10:58am On Nov 03, 2020
punisha:
shocked

If trump wins this, I'm giving 0.03 eth to 10 people here!
0x2374e2f0b77ce6685539b82e447e72263bd3ea53
Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by Flier: 10:58am On Nov 03, 2020
scolex1:
you are right.
But what I'm saying is that One should never bite the hand that feeds him.
You can't depend on your rich brother and still help one of your other brother to fight him in a family meeting. What do you expect? For him to clap for you and continue funding your education?
You are right but you have to stand for something even if it will get you into trouble
Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by Bash92(m): 10:59am On Nov 03, 2020
humilitypays:
The major reason is Igbo people's love for Israel and Christianity which Trump tend to protect without fear. You know, historically Igbos are descendants of Jews....but Jews in Israel don't want to openly accept it because Igbos are not globally successfully like Americans and Europeans.....the black skin factor is there too (Jews can't believe the barbaric black people are their descendants) and you know no rich or successful person in this life likes accepting that a poor or struggling relative of his is still his blood relative cheesy....some will deny such person because the person is not more successful or as successful as they are, it is life.

The blood connection between Igbos and Jews exist but Jews cannot accept it since Igbos are not white and successful like Europeans cry

Another reason is Igbo people's dislike for Barrack Obama for his active role in frustrating Goodluck's regime, helping Boko Haram expand operation and installing Buhari as Nigeria's President!

But on a second thought, some Igbos who wish to immigrate to US don't want Trump to win!

Thanks for this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by emecheboy2(m): 10:59am On Nov 03, 2020
Donald Trump is going to win with a landslide.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by chloedogie(m): 10:59am On Nov 03, 2020
Biafrannuke:
I thought you were unbiased until you started quoting CNN and saying Republicans suppress election. lol

There is nothing like unbiased and I didn't write anything like saying unbiased. That said let me tell you that I choose to get my information from as many channels as possible. So you think Fox news is the only outlet where I should source for my information or where? As regards the suppression, how do you explain reducing 10 outlets for drive-in voters to 1 on the morning of election? The honest truth is they are all politicians and it is their occupations and they must protect their interest be it democrats or republicans and that said, may the best candidate win today. We dey here they watch.

2 Likes

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by sonofElElyon: 11:01am On Nov 03, 2020
Your write up clearly shows a bias in favour of one candidate..

chloedogie:
I will be updating everyone live as the election goes on. It is a major battle between President Trump and former vice president Joe Biden....

1. As we speak, more than 94millon early votes has been cast by Americans. This is over 68% of total votes cast in the 2016 general elections. History will be made today..

2. Also with rumours of a possible post election riots break out, the White House has been fenced to protect the heavily guarded abode of the president from possible unforeseen attacks.

3. So many business owners and stores were seen fortifying their stores from possible post elections looting and riots attacks on their stocks. This is really looking like a danger looming and everyone is taking precautions

4. Part of the tension in the USA now is that even if former vice president Joe Biden wins and is declared the winner of the election, there are chances of President Trump challenging that in court and mind you, a larger number of the supreme court judges tilts towards president Trump's side. This is one of the reasons why the democrats are looking at flipping the Senate during this election by having more senators than republicans thereby deciding the fate of democracy in both legislative houses. With Nancy Pelosi a Democrat as the speaker, a win for the Democrats in the Senate will be the end of any post election surprises from president Trump should Biden win.

3 Likes

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by Flier: 11:01am On Nov 03, 2020
seanwilliam:
you ( africa) have entitlement mentality and yet u biting the hand( usa) that feeds u by being chinese puppet..

Sir, this thing is pretty simple, just like u giving your son basic needs of life and he goes out there praying for your downfall and asslicking someone's dad..
It was never america duty to protect us.. we need to hold ourselves accountable for our misfortunes.. I was nodding in accordance to your post until I got to the one I quoted..
We can’t stand on our own,we still need America even if we have a good government
Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by Ibadansun1: 11:03am On Nov 03, 2020
emecheboy2:
Donald Trump is going to win with a landslide.
No one wins a presidential elections in America with a land slide.

Presidential elections are always very close

Sometimes only 300,000 people can determine the winner out of 80,000,000 voters like the last election.
Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by seanwilliam(m): 11:03am On Nov 03, 2020
Flier:
We can’t stand on our own,we still need America even if we have a good government
if that is the case then we need to be America PUPPET... life is give and take

1 Like

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by Flier: 11:04am On Nov 03, 2020
kalu61:
Is Trump producing vaccines for the world or America?
Keep arguing! Very soon you won’t be able to study in America again or get spousal visa if Trump should win re-election
Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by chloedogie(m): 11:04am On Nov 03, 2020
Sprumbaba:

Here it is for you, when OBama was running for second term, in 2012, the unemployment rate was the same even higher than Trumps during Covid Pandemic. I have put the redline for you. grin

Check your graph as well, George Bush gave Obama better unemployment rate grin grin grin grin grin

Trump enjoyed 3.4 unemployment rate Pre Covid.

Bros you don't check a graph by that you look at the data/variables. I graduated with a good grade in engineering. Back to the table, in November 2012, the unemployment rate was at 7.7 and for Trump it is at 7.9 same November 2020. Please there are educated fellows here not just beer parlor analysts sir..

1 Like

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by shigishege: 11:05am On Nov 03, 2020
[quote author=Righteousness89 post=95627774][i]America is a Mystery Nation Blessed by GOD Almighty because of their Foundation.

Brother Righteousness can you for God sake leave sermon out of politics? We are talking about real politics and democracy here, not all these your biblical verses that does not make mention of America or any contemporary Nation of the world per say. You are just trying to bend the meaning of the bible.

God does not hate any of Biden or Trump. And He is actually less concern about the politics of any country. If God had had interest in the politics of any nation, be it Isreal, America, Saudi Arabia, Italy, Iran, or Nigeria it would have been only good men and not all these evil politician winning elections. Christianity has been the foundation of America right from the beginning. And even Biden can be more christian than you are. Please enough of all these preaching and please help us pick a candidate base on the statistics we have currently in the world not in the bible history.

2 Likes

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by Nobody: 11:06am On Nov 03, 2020
See as our country people take another man country election too seriously like say na government work.

I hope that Democrats don't have BMC zombies here too. cheesy

1 Like

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by chloedogie(m): 11:06am On Nov 03, 2020
sonofElElyon:
Your write up clearly shows a bias in favour of one candidate..

That is your submission sir. Truth is I just opened a thread and wrote some things I was able to dig up from my little research. If I am wrong kindly correct me. We are here on this platform to share correct and true information.
Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by chloedogie(m): 11:06am On Nov 03, 2020
rottennaija:

Have you seen the movie "becoming"?

Watched it severally on Netflix. She will go down the history of the US as the best FLOTUS.

1 Like

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by Bash92(m): 11:07am On Nov 03, 2020
AmazonTopaz:

Biafra and Israel.

Religion is a factor they hate Obama thinking he made Jonathan lose

Thank you very much ma'am
Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by scolex1(m): 11:08am On Nov 03, 2020
Flier:
You are right but you have to stand for something even if it will get you into trouble
Then be ready to accept the trouble other than crying
Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by busky007: 11:08am On Nov 03, 2020
EgunMo8gaji2:
I already casted my vote of a lifetime.

I bleed democrat blue grin
God bless you sir, Let those waiting for Trump to prepare them for rapture continue waiting. They even forgot that what God has decreed stands

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (133) (Reply)

World News! Events Happening Around The World / Linda Okello, Kenya's Female Police Officer, The Most Endowed, In New Photos / 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.