Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,660 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:35 PM

US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) - Foreign Affairs (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) (215575 Views)

Joe Biden Wins US Presidential Election 2020 / US Election 2020: Biden Prepares For Presidency, Launches Transition Website / 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by Flier: 11:08am On Nov 03, 2020
seanwilliam:
if that is the case then we need to be America PUPPET... life is give and take
We can’t! We have to stand for something,we are a sovereign nation ( maybe It sounds funny since we are getting aids from them ) but we can’t be America’s PUPPET when it come to modern day slavery or apartheid
Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by Nobody: 11:09am On Nov 03, 2020
emecheboy2:
Donald Trump is going to win with a landslide.

Trump na 2.40 odds for bet9ja,go sell your family properties and entire life savings to stake if he sure for you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by sonofElElyon: 11:09am On Nov 03, 2020
Your research favours one candidate.. and it's your right to have a bias of course.. but make it plain..

chloedogie:

That is your submission sir. Truth is I just opened a thread and wrote some things I was able to dig up from my little research. If I am wrong kindly correct me. We are here on this platform to share correct and true information.

3 Likes

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by kalu61(m): 11:09am On Nov 03, 2020
Flier:
Keep arguing! Very soon you won’t be able to study in America again or get spousal visa if Trump should win re-election
Trump is not against anyone coming to US but you have to come through the doors not the windows. What hard to understand there.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by Nobody: 11:10am On Nov 03, 2020
guru90:

Yes Boss.

God forbid,he should lift the travel ban
Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by Flier: 11:11am On Nov 03, 2020
Nikiballer:

Trump na 2.40 odds for bet9ja,go sell your family properties and entire life savings to stake if he sure for you
Dont mind them they think this is 2016,Hilary lost by 2 points out of 4 points to win popular vote
And Trump won most battle ground states by less than 200k votes,let’s see how he will do it now when Biden is leading by 10 points and black voters are on rampage

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by busky007: 11:11am On Nov 03, 2020
NXTDANGOTE:
I don't like Trump cos of how he talks atimes but I'm still rooting for him nonetheless him wining this election will determine alot of things in the realm of the spirit.He has to win this election by all and any means. cry
Without Trump, God can't work again.
After you will blame Muslims for voting Bihari (there fellow Fulani Muslim )
Religion is the opium of the masses

3 Likes

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by chloedogie(m): 11:11am On Nov 03, 2020
Sprumbaba:

Here it is for you, when OBama was running for second term, in 2012, the unemployment rate was the same even higher than Trumps during Covid Pandemic. I have put the redline for you. grin

Check your graph as well, George Bush gave Obama better unemployment rate grin grin grin grin grin

Trump enjoyed 3.4 unemployment rate Pre Covid.

And it is sad some people like you just decide to pick a portion of a write up and start analyzing it. You people are the real fake news. While you were still sleeping and snoring, this was what I wrote about president Trump on what he is bringing to the table to draw out votes for himself. Some of you just have this laziness to read completely. If you did, you would have saved yourself some stress and know that this thread is not for Trump vs Obama just simply 2020 election updates which i need to set some foundations for wjile we await results and events dropping in.

What each candidate is using as a driver to gather and magnetize voters as we are few hours away from voting.

1. President Trump.

No doubt he has really built a great economy over the past 3 years. The unemployment rate drastically reduced round the country all thanks to his economy policies. But the Pandemic has really hit them hard as regards employment. Presently, the rate of unemployment in the USA is spreading and raging like a California wild fire.
Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by Flier: 11:12am On Nov 03, 2020
kalu61:
Trump is not against anyone coming to US but you have to come through the doors not the windows. What hard to understand there.
He is.

2 Likes

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by Nobody: 11:12am On Nov 03, 2020
Sprumbaba:

So you did not see the fraud going in Harris county with fake IDs printed from China. It was a poll watcher with photo and video evidence that caught them.

Stop reading fake news from right wing media.

https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2020/sep/09/facebook-posts/no-link-between-seized-fake-ids-and-voter-fraud/#sources

1 Like

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by chloedogie(m): 11:13am On Nov 03, 2020
sonofElElyon:
Your research favours one candidate.. and it's your right to have a bias of course.. but make it plain..

This thread is for 2020 election updates and i needed to just say some things before we start dropping real-time updates. If that is your conclusion sir, then so be it and you are 100% right. Is that all? Have a great day man.
Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by Samdo4life(m): 11:13am On Nov 03, 2020
Glory to God Thank God this election is taking place on my birthday God pls let Trump win dedicate today peace to all men ...... shalom.pls wish me well
Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by lanreabbey(m): 11:14am On Nov 03, 2020
Trump going down for sure...

3 Likes

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by ERockson: 11:14am On Nov 03, 2020
punisha:
shocked

If trump wins this, I'm giving 0.03 eth to 10 people here!
Yes Trump is winning! Let celebrate it here . 0xEA4630Da97b57EDc41EA6fDaEad9E2A8d631bA36
Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by sonofElElyon: 11:14am On Nov 03, 2020
You too bro!

chloedogie:

This thread is for 2020 election updates and i needed to just say some things before we start dropping real-time updates. If that is your conclusion sir, then so be it and you are 100% right. Is that all? Have a great day man.
Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by ocelot2006(m): 11:14am On Nov 03, 2020
chloedogie:

Bros, I am just stating the obvious. Economy wise, Trump performed. His poor handling of the pandemic jeopardized everything he has achieved before. Do you know the current unemployment rate in the USA now? If Joe Biden wins this election bro, Trump will go down as the worst president with unemployment rate. I personally beloved he could have better handled the virus. Omo see as dem dey die like chicken for USA and they won't even take precautions. Europe don lockdown again as a little surge emerges but yankee still dey form our rights.

Donald Trump did not perform economy-wise. He basically rode on the success of Barak Obama who raised the US economy from the nasty 2008 recession to prosperity. The true test of every leader is in time of challenges, and Trump's test was the pandemic. That's where he royally f@#ked it all up. Frankly, I see Donald Trump going down as arguably the WORST president of the United States of America. It's time the adults return to the White House.

3 Likes

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by ocelot2006(m): 11:15am On Nov 03, 2020
BIDEN+HARRIS ALL THE WAY.

1 Like

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by Kay25(m): 11:15am On Nov 03, 2020
Olatunji1929:
if Donald fraud win this election I will deactivate my account
you better start now or else we send a nuke to blow it off
Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by Lubumbashi: 11:15am On Nov 03, 2020
The powers that be that brought Trump to office know his time is up. That's why they have been hurrying up peace deals between Israel and Arab countries before their marionette leaves in January.

1 Like

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by Flier: 11:17am On Nov 03, 2020
NXTDANGOTE:
I don't like Trump cos of how he talks atimes but I'm still rooting for him nonetheless him wining this election will determine alot of things in the realm of the spirit.He has to win this election by all and any means. cry
Trump is evil man don’t decieve yourself or what do you call someone that resume executions after it has been put on hold since 2002,someone that put children in cages,someone that lies every day,someone that cheat his workers and business partners?
Someone that scam people ? You guys are just blind
Do you think Pope is a fool for rejection him ?

2 Likes

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by tayolove12(m): 11:17am On Nov 03, 2020
Twizzy30:
can you give your reasons why you don’t want him to win ?

I can't be talking about my life on here
Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by omanzo02: 11:20am On Nov 03, 2020
thundafire:
Your number 2 absolute rubbish. So you are telling me that all this while White House wasn't fenced? Then because of election it's now fenced.
White House perimeter has been fenced off with a second unscalable fence due to the election fallout protest. Determined protesters will storm White house unlike Nigerians that are scared.
Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by IkwereIgbo: 11:21am On Nov 03, 2020
Sprumbaba:

Stop deceiving yourself grin. When the tax hike hit your pocket, you will know.

Lol, relax bro..no Shaking.
Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by chloedogie(m): 11:22am On Nov 03, 2020
[quote author=ocelot2006 post=95633429]

Donald Trump did not perform economy-wise. He basically rode on the success of Barak Obama who raised the US economy from the nasty 2008 recession to prosperity. The true test of every leader is in time of challenges, and Trump's test was the pandemic. That's where he royally f@#ked it all up. Frankly, I see Donald Trump going down as arguably the WORST president of the United States of America. It's time the adults return to the White House.[/quote]

Bros what are you trying to say with this statement in bold?
Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by gevans(m): 11:23am On Nov 03, 2020
Let me park well
Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by punisha: 11:25am On Nov 03, 2020
NCANCHAIR:
Trump all the way brother. I hope you go remember my moniker after Trump is declared winner

Follow the thread...if u made it to the first 10 to quote me, then u r in.
Cheers.
Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by crackhaus: 11:25am On Nov 03, 2020
danie09:
I spoke with a cousin some weeks back and when we discussed the election
He said the biggest challenge ahead of trump heading to the polls is the way and manner he handled covid 19
How the almighty USA had so much deaths from the virus still amazes people .
Amd most people even Republicans blame him for prioritizing his relection ahead of their health .
This is obvious to any politically-conscious person.

It's also the reason why democrats finally found something (COVID-19) they could use against him to win the hearts of voters, especially the "undecided"...

The pandemic was a blessing in disguise for democrats, but we now wait to see how well it will help them win the presidency.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by yahrant140(m): 11:26am On Nov 03, 2020
punisha:
shocked

If trump wins this, I'm giving 0.03 eth to 10 people here!

0x50455daBBE26b77CDc828287332e92916FCA1539
Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI(m): 11:29am On Nov 03, 2020
Flier:
Trump is evil man don’t decieve yourself or what do you call someone that resume executions after it has been put on hold since 2002,someone that put children in cages,someone that lies every day,someone that cheat his workers and business partners?
Someone that scam people ? You guys are just blind
Do you think Pope is a fool for rejection him ?

Obama started separation of children from their parents and putting them in cages, what’s wrong in executing a pedophile or terrorist ?

Everybody lies everyday including dementia Joe

Pope rejecting someone that’s against abortion, that shows you how evil your pope is

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.usatoday.com/amp/3413683001

2 Likes

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by rolams(m): 11:33am On Nov 03, 2020
I can bet with my life! Biden is winning this election!

1 Like

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by YoungBlackRico(m): 11:37am On Nov 03, 2020
chloedogie:

Some of you are the reasons behind federal government wanting to shut down the social media. Have you ever seen that type of slab fence in the White House before? What you have in the White House is a see through balustrade fence. Go to BBC, fox news, skynews, CNN etc and go and watch it live. Or check it out on YouTube as they were constructing it yesterday. Lazy youths everywhere.
Why are you this mean? grin
Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by LORDKing001: 11:37am On Nov 03, 2020
lekki1444:
Thanks bro
Dont see him wining ooo

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (133) (Reply)

World News! Events Happening Around The World / Linda Okello, Kenya's Female Police Officer, The Most Endowed, In New Photos / 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.