Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,713 members, 7,831,232 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) - Foreign Affairs (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) (216435 Views)

Joe Biden Wins US Presidential Election 2020 / US Election 2020: Biden Prepares For Presidency, Launches Transition Website / 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by AmazonTopaz(f): 3:50pm On Nov 03, 2020
Grandmeister:

You can’t even make a little online research even if your life depended on it.. I’m sure you’re consulting your dictionaries for the words you’re learning from me.
I am very learned mr man so don't kid yourself every human has some level of bias but don't come here and be talking about objectivity of you want to label one side bad.Consulting what who are you and why should I do that grin

Since your life depends on it research about Trump's deranged supporters divisive rhetoric and now the FBI is investigating some of them for what they tried to do to a Biden campaign bus be objective for once

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by wman(m): 3:51pm On Nov 03, 2020
It's a small village though. Population of 12. Just 5 eligible voters. Faster to count results.

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by AmazonTopaz(f): 3:52pm On Nov 03, 2020
Grandmeister:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/metro.co.uk/2020/09/23/donald-trump-supporter-77-beaten-up-for-wearing-maga-hat-and-pro-police-mask-13310997/amp/ You asked for maga hat wearing Americans being beaten. I wonder what you use your phone and television for if you can’t even get informed in this 21st century.
Oh seen.

Now research on charlottesville
What Trump supporters did in Texas and attacks and threats to Biden supporters.
Since you wanna go there there are a lot more divisive and violent acts from the Trump side undecided

Since you know what to do with your phone make this simple research too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by AmazonTopaz(f): 3:54pm On Nov 03, 2020
Grandmeister:

You first claimed democrat supporters never attacked or caused a riot after losing an election..that was your initial claim..do you lie so much that you can’t remember a lie you just told 10 minutes ago?
Oh yes they never did so I believed until you showed me links and I accept my fault now you try to be objective google this 2020 election cycle and tell me the Trump/Qanon supporters are peaceful.Since you wanna point fingers point it well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by Sonfethopia: 3:54pm On Nov 03, 2020
mman830:

So is it Biden thats loves your country and your skin color?

Besides, tell me, what was Obama/Biden's legacy in Africa?

At least one is pretending while the other is not

Don't mind them as if it was not Obama that killed ghadafi who has been holding lybia down with his dictatorial leadership, the moment he died lybia became a dangerous country. From slave trade of Africans to war etc. All the amunations ghadafi bought in now in wrong hands.

Trump all the way, he fights terrorism, during the time of Obama he let Iran grow even boko boys came to Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by chloedogie(m): 3:54pm On Nov 03, 2020
Sprumbaba:

Mr Copy paste. Which fake news are you reading from?

I used my head most people feel too lazy to make use of. It is sad that you think I have to copy those lines from somewhere. FYI, if I copied those lines from somewhere, I would have acknowledged the source. If you follow the news for years and events happening round the world, you will be able to deduce some stuffs.
Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by Grandmeister(m): 3:55pm On Nov 03, 2020
AmazonTopaz:

Oh seen.

Now research on charlottesville
What Trump supporters did in Texas and attacks and threats to Biden supporters.
Since you wanna go there there are a lot more divisive and violent acts from the Trump side undecided

Since you know what to do with your phone make this simple research too
Prove me wrong make the research and give me some links..besides, my initial point wasn’t that there weren’t supporters of trump with lose screws in the head..my first comment was directed at your post that painted democrat voters as saints without wrongdoing when it was them that first set the stage of election protests and violence after losing in 2016.

1 Like

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by Liposure: 3:55pm On Nov 03, 2020
Jackson105:

He doesn't hate black but all his immigration policy is against black? Get a hold of yourself and stop worshipping Trump, he hates u and ur race.
not just blacks; mexicans n muslims included.
Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by chloedogie(m): 3:55pm On Nov 03, 2020
wman:
It's a small village though. Population of 12. Just 5 eligible voters. Faster to count results.

This is how the results will start dropping in bit by bit and before you know it, ........................ will be declared the president elect.........

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by Satan66(m): 3:57pm On Nov 03, 2020
Bethel4Life:
Donald racist Trump is surely loosing this election... U heard it from here first
How is he racist?

1 Like

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by olamidebaby: 3:57pm On Nov 03, 2020
Has any of our "Pastors" predicted the winner of today's elections?
I want to check something grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by Grandmeister(m): 3:59pm On Nov 03, 2020
AmazonTopaz:

Oh yes they never did so I believed until you showed me links and I accept my fault now you try to be objective google this 2020 election cycle and tell me the Trump/Qanon supporters are peaceful.Since you wanna point fingers point it well.
Since we want to start pointing fingers let’s start from the beginning. When Obama won nobody rioted even the hardcore white supremacists took it in their strides and let the man rule the country..but when trump got voted it was those who were in the Obama train that started causing havoc everywhere..you expect the trump supporters to swallow their misbehavings? They even went as far as a sham impeachment, something that even the so called white suprematist supporters have never dared even against a black president..the democrats did all these and you expect the other side to just roll on the floor and take their bullshyt?

3 Likes

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by chloedogie(m): 3:59pm On Nov 03, 2020
The real deal is ongoing. ................... Many Americans in line ready to cast their votes. This is huge.............

We will keep following and giving live updates from youtube to fox news to skynews to cnn to all available verifiable and authentic channels.

Polls opened in California, Arizona, Michigan(Trump flipped this state from Democrats to republicans in 2016, let's see what happens this year), etc.......

1 Share

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by AmazonTopaz(f): 4:00pm On Nov 03, 2020
Grandmeister:

Prove me wrong make the research and give me some links..besides, my initial point wasn’t that there weren’t supporters of trump with lose screws in the head..my first comment was directed at your post that painted democrat voters as saints without wrongdoing when it was them that first set the stage of election protests and violence after losing in 2016.
I won't share links to you simple google search will help you out there if you are interested but don't come here labelling one side bad.
Also I was not the person you initially quoted I was the one who quoted you.Like I said and research for information since you do things like your life depend on it both sides have faults and Trump supporters are no saint especially in this election cycle.
Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by demmymoney(m): 4:03pm On Nov 03, 2020
Trump all the way!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by AmazonTopaz(f): 4:03pm On Nov 03, 2020
Grandmeister:

Since we want to start pointing fingers let’s start from the beginning. When Obama won nobody rioted even the hardcore white supremacists took it in their strides and let the man rule the country..but when trump got voted it was those who were in the Obama train that started causing havoc everywhere..you expect the trump supporters to swallow their misbehavings? They even went as far as a sham impeachment, something that even the so called white suprematist supporters have never dared even against a black president..the democrats did all these and you expect the other side to just roll on the floor and take their bullshyt?
Oga stick to 2020 and drop 2016 behind.

Who caused the problem in Kenosha,Charlottesville and Texas they were Trump supporters show me where Biden supporters have intimidated people?
You are so bias yet claim to be objective sham impeachment when he waa found guilty red flag number 1.Who is the candidate currently fear mongering and talking about violence it is Trump whose supporters did the FBI label domestic terrorist right wing supporters who support Trump.So instead of trying to claim victim stick to the issues and stop deflecting by saying things that have no relation to what is being discussed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by Grandmeister(m): 4:05pm On Nov 03, 2020
AmazonTopaz:

I won't share links to you simple google search will help you out there if you are interested but don't come here labelling one side bad.
Also I was not the person you initially quoted I was the one who quoted you.Like I said and research for information since you do things like your life depend on it both sides have faults and Trump supporters are no saint especially in this election cycle.
You won’t share links? Lol @ doing things like my life depends on it..if that means being thorough and systematic in all I do then yes.
Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by Liposure: 4:06pm On Nov 03, 2020
zipamowei:

You definitely cannot have or sustain a dbecause you clearly cannot dispute these obvious facts I stated. Results dont lie. There is no way to spin your falsehoods about Trump's unprecedented results for the black or African American. I honestly and usually don't waste my time responding to your likes who are so brainwashed with fake news & CNN and can not be factual or rational because of the Trump Derangement Syndrome (TDS) and peddled deception. A man's action speaks louder than his words.

I only responded to your BS about Democrats loving the Black more than the Republicans and most importantly, your BIG LIES about Trump's incredible results for the Black community. Trump may be abrasive, rude "unpresidential", but the guy get result especially for the ever
I can write a whole and deception of the
"george bush hate black people" This is what kanye west said in 2005 after hurricane katrina one of american's deadliest natural disasters

1 Like

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by demmymoney(m): 4:08pm On Nov 03, 2020
Jackson105:

He doesn't hate black but all his immigration policy is against black? Get a hold of yourself and stop worshipping Trump, he hates u and ur race.

How is he racist
Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by NofiuFade(m): 4:09pm On Nov 03, 2020
Bidden Harris is coming!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by demmymoney(m): 4:10pm On Nov 03, 2020
Most ladies supporting Biden are either feminist, dumb or victim players

Trump all the way!!!!!
Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by stonemind(f): 4:10pm On Nov 03, 2020
What am I missing?
Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by ednut1(m): 4:10pm On Nov 03, 2020
If electoral college determines winner then popular vote is a waste of time.
Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by Nobody: 4:10pm On Nov 03, 2020
punisha:
shocked

If trump wins this, I'm giving 0.03 eth to 10 people here!
Trump will win lol
Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by Owodiran1(m): 4:10pm On Nov 03, 2020
Trump is winning in ogbomoso. Biden is winning in amuwo odofin

1 Like

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by Liposure: 4:12pm On Nov 03, 2020
StacyO:
If Trump wins,I'll deactivate. If Biden wins,I'll deactivate.
i'm confused
Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by martineverest(m): 4:12pm On Nov 03, 2020
SafariBoy:

Trump will win
lol

1 Like

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by fowlyansh181(m): 4:12pm On Nov 03, 2020
SafariBoy:

Trump will win
no he will not

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by Incandescent(m): 4:12pm On Nov 03, 2020
TeamBiden grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by obicmag(m): 4:12pm On Nov 03, 2020
i will go for 12. Anybody win over 2.5.
Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by demmymoney(m): 4:12pm On Nov 03, 2020
USA MUSTN'T ACCEPT AN UNREPENTANT ABORTIONIST AND A USER OF RACIAL BIAS PERSON CALLED KAMALA HARRIS

USA MUST NOT TILT TOWARDS THE ERA OF SODOM AND GOMORRAH

TRUMP ALL THE WAY!!!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by chloedogie(m): 4:12pm On Nov 03, 2020
Liposure:
"george bush hate black people" This is what kanye west said in 2005 after hurricane katrina one of american's deadliest natural disasters

Don't mind him. If republicans love blacks more than democrats, how come you have more politicians holding offices under the democratic party than the republican party? The ratio is like 10:1. That sums up who accommodates the blacks better.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (133) (Reply)

World News! Events Happening Around The World / Linda Okello, Kenya's Female Police Officer, The Most Endowed, In New Photos / 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.