Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,100 members, 7,821,801 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) - Foreign Affairs (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) (215879 Views)

Joe Biden Wins US Presidential Election 2020 / US Election 2020: Biden Prepares For Presidency, Launches Transition Website / 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by mman830: 1:47pm On Nov 03, 2020
Jackson105:
Trump hate your country, hate your skin color, denied u visa several times, yet u still worship and support him, slavery mentality.

Biden jor.

So is it Biden thats loves your country and your skin color?

Besides, tell me, what was Obama/Biden's legacy in Africa?

At least one is pretending while the other is not

19 Likes

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by chloedogie(m): 1:49pm On Nov 03, 2020
Ogaonos:
Kenyans come to you and ask you how will they make their Kenya have true democracy.( dividend of democracy) where infrastructure in their country is world class human right is respected.the govt respect the rule of law..that they are confuse on what to do.what will you tell them?

If I get your question right I will just tell them that they are confused souls. They are too comfortable that they don't know what else they are asking for. and I will feel offended because they have what I don't have in my country so how will I gie you what doesn't exist in my country?
Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by khingTony(m): 1:49pm On Nov 03, 2020
piggyvestashawo:
Donald Trump to win

Sure odd lipsrsealed
make we see your ticket
Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by Lashist(m): 1:51pm On Nov 03, 2020
mman830:

So it is Biden thats loves your country and your skin color?

Funny thing is simply nothing. Obama left no legacy shishi...Trump na racist so is Biden but I'll prefer trump cus he's funny and realistic cheesy even though my own opinion about their elections no matter. Biden na coded racist. Nobody knows how worse he'd treat blacks cheesy

6 Likes

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by Elvictor: 1:53pm On Nov 03, 2020
quadriolakunle:
Trump may win,

But I want a Biden Presidency.

america don't do presidency only in Nigeria you will find that, a presidency will speak and give permission for the president to speak after he is done drafting speech.

2 Likes

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by phelonrays: 1:57pm On Nov 03, 2020
Biden I know

Who is Trump?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by kalu61(m): 2:01pm On Nov 03, 2020
Koulture:

Make una read and research properly na lie.
Bidens tax plan only affects the rich and wealthy folks, like those earning $400k and above.It won't affect the average american.
This monies will be used in spendings on critical infrastructures to boost the economy and cut deficits.

Moody analytics an economic research firm did a study on bidens plan and found out his plan would create far more jobs than Trump's plan,biden wants to increase minimum wage,expand Obamacare and then he also has big plans for renewable clean energy.
if Biden increases taxes who is gonna pay the taxes at the end. I guess the consumer

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by kalu61(m): 2:03pm On Nov 03, 2020
Jackson105:

He doesn't hate black but all his immigration policy is against black? Get a hold of yourself and stop worshipping Trump, he hates u and ur race.
l Mexico black?, how about south America countries, middle East, Asia.
Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by kalu61(m): 2:10pm On Nov 03, 2020
chloedogie:

And the funny part is that the rich have been paying lesser than those average earners. So they have to pay their own shares now. Imagine if Trump's leaked tax of 750 dollars is true, then the masses are being cheated to be fair to them. But the problem is people choose not to say Biden said he will increase for those earning above 400k.
No matter how you want to see it. Trump tax plan is better off. America lost their jobs and companies to China. In order to mitigate that, Trump came up with his tax plan which has brought back jobs and companies. Data has it that household income increased under Trump.

Let me open one secret about Biden tax plan even though l am not an economist. No matter how you look at it, the rich will always get richer. Weren't US companies going to China to produce and make even better profit.

Biden told the lower class that he will not increase their tax but l ask you. If you increase the tax of companies, do you think they are going to run on lose to please the governent? They simply put the tax in their products and consumers pay for it. Who are the consumers here.

6 Likes

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by olumide4christ: 2:10pm On Nov 03, 2020
olatade:
Watching Americans boarding up their stores and homes because of an upcoming election...makes clear to me, that Trump has really and truly reduced the USA to a BANANA REPUBLIC this is what you'd see in 3rd or 4th world countries, not in a 1st world country...it is so very sad

Very true! But his online Nairaland supporters here won't see that. To them, Trump is the best thing to happen to America and the world after sliced bread!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by Twizzy30(m): 2:12pm On Nov 03, 2020
tayolove12:

I can't be talking about my life on here
you should have keep your wish to yourself then.
Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by Lashist(m): 2:14pm On Nov 03, 2020
olumide4christ:

Very true! But his online Nairaland supporters here won't see that. To them, Trump is the best thing to happen to America and the world after sliced bread!
Trump is not the best thing. Biden won't be too...Trump brings drama...make we hope say Biden no go dey build walls...but you should know both biden and trump are racists. Even you wan support cus you be black, support kanye west cheesy

2 Likes

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by bayocanny: 2:18pm On Nov 03, 2020
madrid5:
Florida yes,Texas no
lol, you're not living in Texas and you said NO.
Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by Abudu2000(m): 2:21pm On Nov 03, 2020
A president who operates his Twitter feed, a president who doesn't read from a speach book. A president who speaks his mind without having public relations tell him what to say, a president who lower the taxes for the first time jn decades, a president who increased employment rate especially in the black communities!! What else do Americans want again

#Trump2020

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by Biafrannuke: 2:21pm On Nov 03, 2020
chloedogie:

There is nothing like unbiased and I didn't write anything like saying unbiased. That said let me tell you that I choose to get my information from as many channels as possible. So you think Fox news is the only outlet where I should source for my information or where? As regards the suppression, how do you explain reducing 10 outlets for drive-in voters to 1 on the morning of election? The honest truth is they are all politicians and it is their occupations and they must protect their interest be it democrats or republicans and that said, may the best candidate win today. We dey here they watch.
pls just go away. You already mentioned fox news thereby selling yourself out as liberal leaning. what is "drive-in voting"? No sane society want the integrity of their electoral process to be compromised.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by blendz4real(m): 2:22pm On Nov 03, 2020
MrALIVE:
Una shame dey shame me....have you guys ever been this passionate about Nigerian elections??

Oga na correct connection dey bring light oo... If you know you know
Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by MrSensor(m): 2:31pm On Nov 03, 2020
ocelot2006:

It takes a special kind of stupid to love & support Trump.
Trump anyday

2 Likes

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by Ogaonos: 2:32pm On Nov 03, 2020
chloedogie:

If I get your question right I will just tell them that they are confused souls. They are too comfortable that they don't know what else they are asking for. and I will feel offended because they have what I don't have in my country so how will I gie you what doesn't exist in my country?
see Ur life.and u arging democracy with me.na DT u tell them smh.you have nothing to tell them because you lack knowledge of how to impose true democracy because America govt ( not the pple) didn't enlightening you.
for me I will tell Kenyans that true democracy is when the govt fear it country youths.and when the country youth have control over the powers in the political system.finish.
But they the Kenya youths have to take their country frm the political class.thru a revolutionary peaceful protest.how?
1) no politicians in all political parties should be in the protest ( they will hijack it)
2) have a demand not general wailing in the protest
3) no friends of politicians shuld be in the protest
4) lastly no leaders in the protest why govt harrass,arrest or kill and cash induced protest leaders.that why Nigerian govt are wailing about no protest leaders in the endsars protest.
Finally a state govt in the country must fear the state youths.and the youths must control the govt and no take nonsense Which is what Lagos youth are heading towards.
let them know that religious and ehnicity sentiment is the tactics of the political class to divide the youths for them to gain political control.because the political class has pocket the religious leader( some of them launder money for them) and traditional rulers.
I will give them examples of china and USA govt being govt DT scared of their youths.also make them undastand that the India govt have no fear of their youths and the youths have no VOICE to control the political system.though India have the same population human resource and vibrant youth like china but not developed like china because of these reason.
all of these have said u don hear am frm any American ex president. USA GOVT IS TRUMP BY HEART AND IN SECRET BUT TALK AND ACT LIKE OBAMA IN THE PUBLIC.
Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by do4luv14(m): 2:33pm On Nov 03, 2020
Bros abeg, wetin be scores

MrSensor:
Trump anyday
Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by Emeka71(m): 2:35pm On Nov 03, 2020
chloedogie:
It is 12.17am in major parts of the USA. Campaigns have stopped and we are now ready for elections. The D-day has finally arrived.
Are you reporting from the united States?
Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by Jackson105: 2:49pm On Nov 03, 2020
mman830:

So is it Biden thats loves your country and your skin color?

At least one is pretending while the other is not

Well, what I am concern about is the immigration policy, that's what directly affects me, Trump immigration policy is nonsense, it is logical I support an alternative
Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by Roum(m): 2:51pm On Nov 03, 2020
Biden x2
Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by tayolove12(m): 2:52pm On Nov 03, 2020
Twizzy30:

you should have keep your wish to yourself then.

Not both of us seen this alone, thanks. I'll keep it to myself..
Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by Hierarchiey: 2:52pm On Nov 03, 2020
punisha:
shocked

If trump wins this, I'm giving 0.03 eth to 10 people here!
We dey here
Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by Emeka71(m): 2:54pm On Nov 03, 2020
CrazyOptimist:
Apart from other issues which millions of Americans can overlook. Donald Trump's handling of the Covid 19 pandemic is going to be his undoing.

Having survived this virus, the kind of anger brewing in me against this man is beyond measure. And that's how millions of Americans who have suffered from the virus feels.

I can bet that if this was not an election year, Trump wouldn't treat the pandemic like this. But for his selfish reelection reasons, he downplayed it and closed a blind eye to millions of people getting sick, losing their jobs and means of livelihood, and more than 200,000 people dying.
This election looks a 50 - 50 to me but the odds seems to be against Trump but though He might eventually win.
Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by Timidangote(m): 2:56pm On Nov 03, 2020
I'm with you bro. How are you donating it?
punisha:
shocked

If trump wins this, I'm giving 0.03 eth to 10 people here!
Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by Emeka71(m): 2:56pm On Nov 03, 2020
chloedogie:

Calm down sir. You won't really blame him but the stupid people that keeps believing his words as ell and never had access to the kind of treatment he had when he contracted the virus.

I had covid-19 as well last month. Thank God for my wife being a doctor. I decided to self isolate at home and she treated me. Mehn the treatment was crazy. the number of symptoms we kept treating. I swallowed over 100 pills within 2 weeks of treating it and had more than 10 drips. The post treatment is mad. Had bitter mouth and this dizziness for like 3 weeks. One of the days when I was still under treatment, I had hiccups and it won't go until he second day, it was like i will die. That virus is very deadly and he played kite with it with the lives of many Americans. But to those that innocently died not following his unprofessionalism talks and detest for science, I sympathize with their loved ones still mourning them.
Oh so, you were even infected by corona-virus.
Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by Soundminded: 2:58pm On Nov 03, 2020
When will the result be out
Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by chloedogie(m): 2:58pm On Nov 03, 2020
Ogaonos:
see Ur life.and u arging democracy with me.na DT u tell them smh.you have nothing to tell them because you lack knowledge of how to impose true democracy because America govt ( not the pple) didn't enlightening you.
for me I will tell Kenyans that true democracy is when the govt fear it country youths.and when the country youth have control over the powers in the political system.finish.
But they the Kenya youths have to take their country frm the political class.thru a revolutionary peaceful protest.how?
1) no politicians in all political parties should be in the protest ( they will hijack it)
2) have a demand not general wailing in the protest
3) no friends of politicians shuld be in the protest
4) lastly no leaders in the protest why govt harrass,arrest or kill and cash induced protest leaders.that why Nigerian govt are wailing about no protest leaders in the endsars protest.
Finally a state govt in the country must fear the state youths.and the youths must control the govt and no take nonsense Which is what Lagos youth are heading towards.
let them know that religious and ehnicity sentiment is the tactics of the political class to divide the youths for them to gain political control.because the political class has pocket the religious leader( some of them launder money for them) and traditional rulers.
I will give them examples of china and USA govt being govt DT scared of their youths.also make them undastand that the India govt have no fear of their youths and the youths have no VOICE to control the political system.though India have the same population human resource and vibrant youth like china but not developed like china because of these reason.
all of these have said u don hear am frm any American ex president. USA GOVT IS TRUMP BY HEART AND IN SECRET BUT TALK AND ACT LIKE OBAMA IN THE PUBLIC.

Lol. You are just giving me headache. I dont even understand you again. grin grin grin. The whole thing is just upside down. You won. Okay? So no need to quote me again. Please when are you travelling to kenya??

2 Likes

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by Grandmeister(m): 2:59pm On Nov 03, 2020
Emeka71:
This election looks a 50 - 50 to me but the odds seems to be against Trump but though He might eventually win.
The odds have never favoured trump that’s the point, not in 2016 and not in 2020..even cnn are playing it mellow this election because of the experience of 2016 were anchors openly laughed and called trump a joker for thinking he stood a chance. So trump and Biden supporters shouldn’t count their eggs early.
Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by chris51(f): 3:03pm On Nov 03, 2020
Bethel4Life:
Donald racist Trump is surely loosing this election... U heard it from here first

I agree with you
Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by chris51(f): 3:04pm On Nov 03, 2020
chris51:

I agree with you

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (133) (Reply)

World News! Events Happening Around The World / Linda Okello, Kenya's Female Police Officer, The Most Endowed, In New Photos / 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.