Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,904 members, 7,821,145 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) - Foreign Affairs (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) (215862 Views)

Joe Biden Wins US Presidential Election 2020 / US Election 2020: Biden Prepares For Presidency, Launches Transition Website / 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by golamike: 7:27pm On Nov 03, 2020
punisha:
shocked

If trump wins this, I'm giving 0.03 eth to 10 people here!

I'm one of the 10 please.

1 Like

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by Kesterkendra(m): 7:27pm On Nov 03, 2020
punisha:
shocked

I'm sending my ETH address with immediate alacrity��
Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by AmazonTopaz(f): 7:28pm On Nov 03, 2020
SEYIKP:
Trump will win Pennsylvania hands down. With Biden gaff at the second debate by saying he will end fracking, that fossil fuels pollute the environment. He's doom to lose Philly. Many of there job is from oil and gas. Dems are scared that Philly is gone.
Biden is winning PA watch and see.

His home state he is winning it so don't deceive yourself about that.Philly is a democratic stronghold for your information
Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by AmazonTopaz(f): 7:29pm On Nov 03, 2020
JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI:

He built the cage to keep hen or dog ?

The Obama administration started the separation of children from their parents, it’s on the internet for you to see
I have not seen it.

Send me a link from a reputable website or stop lying
Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by Bejusttoall: 7:30pm On Nov 03, 2020
AmazonTopaz:

His home state he is winning it so don't deceive yourself about that.Philly is a democratic stronghold for your information

Best candidate to win

Like your personal text.
Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by Kanurii: 7:31pm On Nov 03, 2020
AmazonTopaz:

Biden's home state is useless

They got 3 electoral votes, who cares

3 Likes

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by Seunpaul01(m): 7:31pm On Nov 03, 2020
Tcwork:

There is nothing like systemic racism.
I would love you to give me an example where the system or the laws of America are racist. This is 2020 not 1960.
Did you know that Asian Americans earn more than white Americans? How come the Asian Americans are not complainin of systemic racism? Are they not minorities?
How come the Nigerian that go there are not complaining... How did the Nigerians become the most educated demography in USA. Why didn't systemic racism stop them.
There is racism but it's individual not systemic. People make choices to be racist but not one law in the USA is racist.

My guy,, Biden said racism in the US is a systemic thing. Maybe he was having one of his gag, who knows.

4 Likes

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by EngrHumble(m): 7:31pm On Nov 03, 2020
SEYIKP:
Trump will win Pennsylvania hands down. With Biden gaff at the second debate by saying he will end fracking, that fossil fuels pollute the environment. He's doom to lose Philly. Many of there job is from oil and gas. Dems are scared that Philly is gone.

Biden is leading trump in Pennsylvania

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by Starzo: 7:32pm On Nov 03, 2020
I don't cheat people in any way
the only thing I have to say is that fraud can never give us the country of our dreams
PriestDaniz:
I'ma just sit back and watch this shit, it's none of my business though,It should go fine and quietly that's all I want.

Anyways,I don't give a shit about none of that, I'm chilling out this night bombing, To don't take weed or Loud, neither Arizona but my niggarz for here no carry am play,I dey in a high note with Heneiken and Small Stout, playing Erigga Ft Slizzy__Dem Say and Erigga Ft Youngsix__More Cash Out.

For those when go quote me f*ck y'all,if you don't over price anything you sell or extort from anyone in anyway at all throw the first stone.
I said what I said brooaaa,shout out to @Slawoimir and @AfvckingAlpha
Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by Starzo: 7:33pm On Nov 03, 2020
how much is 1eth worth??
golamike:

I'm one the 10 please.
Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by AmazonTopaz(f): 7:33pm On Nov 03, 2020
Kanurii:

Biden's home state is useless

They got 3 electoral votes, who cares
He was born in scranton Pennsylvania that is what I mean.

20 electoral votes to Biden

1 Like

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by chaloskyx: 7:34pm On Nov 03, 2020
WETIN CONCERN ME NIGERIA IS MY HOME NOT AMERICA
Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by AmazonTopaz(f): 7:34pm On Nov 03, 2020
Bejusttoall:

Best candidate to win

Like your personal text.
Thank you smiley

1 Like

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by Starzo: 7:34pm On Nov 03, 2020
allow results come out first before u talk
AmazonTopaz:

He was born in scranton Pennsylvania that is what I mean.

20 electoral votes to Biden

1 Like

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by AmazonTopaz(f): 7:36pm On Nov 03, 2020
Starzo:
allow results come out first before u talk
I will talk because PA is for Biden sure banker cool
Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by Tcwork: 7:39pm On Nov 03, 2020
Seunpaul01:

My guy,, Biden said racism in the US is a systemic thing. Maybe he was having one of his gag, who knows.
That grandpa needs to retire

1 Like

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by chloedogie(m): 7:39pm On Nov 03, 2020
May the best candidate win. The battle for 270 electoral votes is ongoing. President Trump has put up an election night party in the White House with 250 guests expected to be present. Baba don dey envisage victory. Showbiz man never a dull moment. Truly american.

1 Like

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by Phraences: 7:39pm On Nov 03, 2020
punisha:
shocked

Count me join abeg. grin

1 Like

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by chloedogie(m): 7:40pm On Nov 03, 2020
Tcwork:

Both are grandpas. But the only difference is Trump is new to politics but Biden has been in politics for over 40 years.
Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by Ibadansun1: 7:42pm On Nov 03, 2020
Kekereekun123:
the children of Nigerian migrants in the 80s and 90s went to the same schools and are doing well today. Black descendants of slaves should man up and stop crying foul. Jews were killed and humiliated some 70 years ago, they have moved on and are not weeping.
Nigerians don't attend those schools

You forgot that you must be a upper middle class Nigerian before travelling out of the country in the first place.

Many people who make it in the US easily are either already educated in Nigeria before travelling or are from wealthy families that can support their expensive education in America.

1 Like

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by jovie50: 7:43pm On Nov 03, 2020
I'm getting ready to laugh real hard by morning when President Trump is reelected. It will be a bloodbath for Biden.. I enjoy watching the liberal media lament and cry what went wrong. They didn't learn anything from 2016, with their skewed and partisan polls!!

5 Likes

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by Nobody: 7:43pm On Nov 03, 2020
Ibadansun1:
Nigerians don't attend those schools

You forgot that you must be a upper middle class Nigerian before travelling out of the country in the first place.

Many people who make it in the US easily are either already educated in Nigeria before travelling or are from wealthy families that can support their expensive education in America.
middle class doing 3 menial jobs in those days. Abeg gimme a break. Are public universities graduates in Nigeria not competing with private and foreign graduates in the Nigerian Labour market Those blacks have no excuse. They choose to be useless.

2 Likes

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by Seunpaul01(m): 7:45pm On Nov 03, 2020
Tcwork:

Lol.... He is just the left mole. He is running for Obama invincible third time.

1 Like

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by Adeyeyeaki(m): 7:47pm On Nov 03, 2020
punisha:
shocked

Am in for this.
Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by Agbegbaorogboye: 7:50pm On Nov 03, 2020
AmazonTopaz:

I have not seen it.

Send me a link from a reputable website or stop lying
Just make sure you eat well and stay away from sniper

1 Like

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by macrodata(m): 7:51pm On Nov 03, 2020
punisha:
shocked

We believe in the same government!

0x1a37E2a53D224837Ec4d4B20b259f6D6fC989C72

No forget ya guy oh! Win na win. Man need this Eth giveaway for real. grin

1 Like

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by SEYIKP(m): 7:55pm On Nov 03, 2020
EngrHumble:

Biden is leading trump in Pennsylvania
Get your fact right. Dems are so scared of losing Philly now. The 4 rallies that Trump had on Saturday is getting Dems crazy. The most liberal newspaper in Philadelphia even endorsed Trump, it's never happened for the past 169years.

1 Like

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by SEYIKP(m): 7:58pm On Nov 03, 2020
My greatest fear is Texas, Florida and Georgia. If Biden should win in any of this it's game over.
Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by LandMann: 7:58pm On Nov 03, 2020
Kekereekun123:
there is discrimination every where. Aboki with ond will get promotion and job before you with msc but from osun state in some ministries. Rich in 9ja will shit on the poor here too

There is a difference between racism and discrimination...do a simple Google search to update yourself. Racism is worse... discrimination is certain to take place where there is racism...

Denying the existence of systemic racism is a foolish thought process and proponents of such obnoxious claims are mostly mental slaves... It's like claiming apartheid never took place in South Africa... Or claiming segregation never occurred in America...

If it once existed, there's no denying that it no longer exists today, because black people are still black till tomorrow, and whites are still whites... institutions with whites as majority, whites who are racist underneath their pretentiousness, it won't take them long to show and effect subtle racist tendencies towards black people... Institutions like the police, where they can quickly offload their bullets on a crime suspect because he's black...

Racism is very real.
Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by iboboyswag(m): 7:59pm On Nov 03, 2020
Trump has by a far margin protected and pushed the American agenda better than any of his predecessors in recent time.

He has pushed the economy to stability, if not for the corona virus outbreak and has tried in many measures to make America great again.

If because you were refused a visa or his immigration policies have hurt you, just remember that he is the President of the United States of America and not the one of your country.

Trumps primary mandate is to his country, his primary constituency. You, my friend, are an afterthought.

Know this and know peace.

14 Likes

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by Misterdhee1(m): 7:59pm On Nov 03, 2020
Justiceibeikenn:

Bro you must be the devil...Trump has accomplished more in first term than any other president
Yeah including turning on the hate and anti-minority culture. It's kinda hilarious watching dumb Africans like you love someone who deeply and visibly hate you so much. The dumbness is follow come sha.

1 Like

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by Nobody: 8:02pm On Nov 03, 2020
grin grin grin reality have started setting in o... someone run through this guy twitter feed, you will found out that he was one of the fakenews projecting Biden to win but after seeing florida, my guy hanged boat. Now he is having a bad day thereby going to ease his self with fifa game

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (133) (Reply)

World News! Events Happening Around The World / Linda Okello, Kenya's Female Police Officer, The Most Endowed, In New Photos / 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.