Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,513 members, 7,819,854 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) - Foreign Affairs (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) (215758 Views)

Joe Biden Wins US Presidential Election 2020 / US Election 2020: Biden Prepares For Presidency, Launches Transition Website / 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by ManOfCompetence(m): 5:15pm On Nov 03, 2020
AmazonTopaz:

Trump is not winning those states you mentioned As for Ohio and Iowa I don't know but those other states are in the Biden column.
your comments are all based on the fake national polls....Trump will win with a landslide in 6 of the swing States.....

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by Swiftboy(m): 5:17pm On Nov 03, 2020
My money on Trump wink

6 Likes

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by Strugglingman: 5:17pm On Nov 03, 2020
Alexpetra:
i hope you know he regard Nigeria as a terrorist nation?

is Nigeria not a terrorist Nation ?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by Dansuqi: 5:17pm On Nov 03, 2020
demmymoney:

2016 will repeat all over again and this time it will b a landslide victory for trump... Quote this!!!

Thank God for electoral college votes!!!!

I prefer popular votes abeg.this electoral college system is similar to big brother Africa voting system

5 Likes

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by Nobody: 5:18pm On Nov 03, 2020
Dansuqi:

No president has ever gotten up to 400
Lies… Roosevelt, Ronald Reagan and Richard Nixon made up to 400+ electoral college vote.
infact Nixon had 520 in 1972
Reagan had 525 in 1984

4 Likes

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by AmazonTopaz(f): 5:18pm On Nov 03, 2020
ManOfCompetence:

your comments are all based on the fake national polls....Trump will win with a landslide in 6 of the swing States.....
He will not grin

1 Like

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by Alexpetra: 5:19pm On Nov 03, 2020
goshen26:

If u stay outside Nigeria and you see what's going on Nigeria you will say more Bro.

People outside Nigeria are scared coming here, thinking that there's war everywhere. Only those of us here know some parts of Nigeria is safe

But if u stay outside Nigeria, and u hear deaths here and there in Kaduna , in Borno, Adamawa etc you will fear coming home
look i am not saying we don't have a terrorist problem.. this is me coming down from the horse am riding and calling for HELP can't you see that the government is playing politics with the issue and ontop of it ... people life is being taken , even we that don't stay in north is being affected by it. any small thing Boko Haram is affecting our economy , Boko Haram this Boko Haram that, any terrorist activities that is more than a month, the government know what's going on.

1 Like

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by AmazonTopaz(f): 5:19pm On Nov 03, 2020
Dansuqi:

No president has ever gotten up to 400
Ronald Reagan has

1 Like

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by Froshloaded: 5:19pm On Nov 03, 2020
Joe Biden is winning this election..

Quote Me after the results has been collated and officially announced

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by demmymoney(m): 5:20pm On Nov 03, 2020
Dansuqi:

I prefer popular votes abeg.this electoral college system is similar to big brother Africa voting system

I prefer electoral college system cos it eliminates bias, tyranny and promotes inclusiveness of all the states in the US

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by Dansuqi: 5:20pm On Nov 03, 2020
IJOBA2:
cool

What of Pennsylvania, Michigan,Texas,Wisconsin,Wyoming,ohio
Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by Dansuqi: 5:21pm On Nov 03, 2020
demmymoney:

I prefer electoral college system cos it eliminates bias, tyranny and promotes inclusiveness of all the states in the US

It cannot work in africa
Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by Tcwork: 5:22pm On Nov 03, 2020
chloedogie:

Truth is I actually enjoy watching CNN but balance it with fox news when I am online as I can't watch fox on DSTV. But I still try to weigh opinions from different sources and make some personal conclusion. This election is historical in decades.
Then you should have known that Biden supporters are actually the more violent with a greater tendency to riot.
Don't forget that Biden has the support of over 75% of African American's who tend to commit a good share of violent crimes

3 Likes

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by Jackson105: 5:23pm On Nov 03, 2020
NXTDANGOTE:
cheesy I'm HAPPY NOW VERY VERY HAPPY... I JUST GOT A CONFIRMATION FROM HEAVEN MY MAN TRUMP IS WINING THIS ELECTION AGAIN. HE HIS WINING IT WITH A LANDSLIDE SAYS THE LORD. ANGELS OF GOD HAVE BEEN DISPATCHED AND WORKING TIRELESSLY TO MAKE IT HAPPEN. I WAS INITIALLY SCARED FOR HIM BUT NOW I'M CONFIDENT. CONGRATULATIONS TO DONALD TRUMP IN ADVANCE. E GO SHOCK JOE BIDDEN grin

Who is this now?

2 Likes

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by Tcwork: 5:24pm On Nov 03, 2020
Trumps supporters are surprisingly very warm and friendly. Up to 20% of those at Trump rallies were democrats.
These are majorly rural Americans really friendly people not gangsters.
If there would be violence, it would come from the left.
If you remember, 4 years ago when Trump won there were protest in most Democrat cities.
These people just hate the man

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by demmymoney(m): 5:25pm On Nov 03, 2020
Dansuqi:

It cannot work in africa

Why can't it work

Cos of division, nepotism, and majorly corruption that's why Africa will always be a third world continent

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by bolkay4: 5:27pm On Nov 03, 2020
I think Trump is going to win by a considerably large margin (maybe not the popular vote). The lead in Florida is increasing rapidly. smiley

1 Like

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by FirstSon01: 5:28pm On Nov 03, 2020
Tcwork:

Then you should have known that Biden supporters are actually the more violent with a greater tendency to riot.
Don't forget that Biden has the support of over 75% of African American's who tend to commit a good share of violent crimes

Biden supporters have a greater "tendency" to riot but it's MAGA that has been committing all the violence in the past, walking around with guns and intimidating Democrats. They're even clearly racist! And it's the Democrats we're scared of. undecided
Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by blaze83(m): 5:29pm On Nov 03, 2020
punisha:
shocked

If trump wins this, I'm giving 0.03 eth to 10 people here!

I dey here o!
Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by FirstSon01: 5:32pm On Nov 03, 2020
Tcwork:
Trumps supporters are surprisingly very warm and friendly. Up to 20% of those at Trump rallies were democrats.
These are majorly rural Americans really friendly people not gangsters.
If there would be violence, it would come from the left.
If you remember, 4 years ago when Trump won there were protest in most Democrat cities.
These people just hate the man

The same way we hate Buhari I've here is how they hate Trump.
Remember how he handled BLM??
Covid19??
Using abusive words on reporters??
How then will they love him??
Obama was more Christian than Trump is but y'all love hypocrites like Trump who'll say his religion is why people hate him.

3 Likes

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by IJOBA2: 5:34pm On Nov 03, 2020
cool

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by rolams(m): 5:34pm On Nov 03, 2020
Joe Biden signed the wall of his childhood home on Election Day.

1 Like

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by Playermayweda(m): 5:35pm On Nov 03, 2020
Why do people believe trump is racist tho,Pls if answering me, Give evidence

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by Suspect33(m): 5:35pm On Nov 03, 2020
f00lish people analysing the state of another man's nation while theirs is in turmoil

1 Like

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by chloedogie(m): 5:36pm On Nov 03, 2020
Grandmeister:

You see this guy voted buhari two fvcking times and now claiming change of mind after the damage has been done lol..any wonder you’re still against trump? You see, your political judgement leaves a LOT to be desired.

Have you ever heard the word FRANCHISE before? It is very free. To shock you, even some people make money and rice from their FRANCHISE. So my friend, it is a very free world. lol. You can exercise it as you wish. As we type, there are some in the USA that are even voting for independent candidates that have zero chances of winning. So my dear, exercise yours as you wish too. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by Nobody: 5:39pm On Nov 03, 2020
chloedogie:

Have you ever heard the word FRANCHISE before? It is very free. To shock you, even some people make money and rice from their FRANCHISE. So my friend, it is a very free world. lol. You can exercise it as you wish. As we type, there are some in the USA that are even voting for independent candidates that have zero chances of winning. So my dear, exercise yours as you wish too. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
I dont expect a Buhari supporter like you to like Trump. All terrorist are praying for a Biden win

1 Like

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by FirstSon01: 5:41pm On Nov 03, 2020
Playermayweda:
Why do people believe trump is racist tho,Pls if answering me, Give evidence

Even he himself will tell you he's racist.
Though I don't blame him, blacks in America are very violent to people of other races and themselves too.
Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by AmazonTopaz(f): 5:41pm On Nov 03, 2020
IJOBA2:
cool

In your mind so what does this say grin
Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by Geeoriginal: 5:41pm On Nov 03, 2020
Daum:

President Trump can't just order full lockdown across the country without the states challenging it. The reason why people died in the US is because of their medical process. Doctors would rather see a patient die than administer drugs and get sued. Also the death figures were also inflated. Every death was tagge corona which is false. The Democratic party just hijacked it.

Sweeden didn't do any lockdown
They have a very low death rate. You won't hear it on TV. How many Asian countries did lock down aside China.

The problem with Trump is that he says it just as it pinches him. He does not sugar coat like Obama

I see that a lot of people like your comment even though, your assertion is wrong. The US takes record of everything happening in the country, unlike what we have in Nigeria where there is no tangible statistics. If the COVID 19 death is inflated as you said, why are there over 280,000 additional deaths in the US this year compared with previous years? oh, maybe people just decided this is the year they want to die of cancer or some other death? COVID 19 caused those additional deaths. You cannot just give a number of deaths, there must be a body to be recorded to confirm there is death. Just to let you know, it is not only one person that reports death. Apart from the doctor, there is also a corona person that will sign off on it.
America has more states controlled by Republican, is it that the Republican states are also inflating their figures because they do not like Trump? Stop watching only one source of news so that you will be able to judge things right. Please, stop posting what you do not have knowledge about.
Check the links below: The last one is from CDC
https://healthfeedback.org/claimreview/mortality-in-the-u-s-was-more-than-280000-higher-during-the-first-eight-months-of-2020-than-any-of-the-previous-five-years-over-the-same-period/
https://www.statnews.com/2020/10/20/cdc-data-excess-deaths-covid-19/
https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/69/wr/mm6942e2.htm?s_cid=mm6942e2_w

2 Likes

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by psucc(m): 5:42pm On Nov 03, 2020
Dansuqi:

It cannot work in africa
Nigeria na country?
Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by IJOBA2: 5:43pm On Nov 03, 2020
Dansuqi:

GOING... GOING.... grin

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by AmazonTopaz(f): 5:45pm On Nov 03, 2020
IJOBA2:
GOING... GOING.... grin
Don't let anybody deceive you.

Trump is not winning Pennsylvania.

Oh poor Trump campaign with their misinformation as usual grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (133) (Reply)

World News! Events Happening Around The World / Linda Okello, Kenya's Female Police Officer, The Most Endowed, In New Photos / 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.