Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

What's The Nicest Thing You Have Ever Done For Someone? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What's The Nicest Thing You Have Ever Done For Someone? (250 Views)

What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Done To Survive? / What's The Worst Thing You Ever Did Under The Influence Of Alcohol? / What's That Awkward Thing You Always Do Whenever You Are Angry? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Nicest Thing You Have Ever Done For Someone? by Jessepaid(m): 7:51am On Nov 03, 2020
$#&"....well... I have done a lot of nice things to people but there's one I deeply remember..
I once worked in a company where we had direct customer interaction...it was a hot day a woman came for some products.. she had three kids at the back of her car,
Her AC was not on so she was sweating while driving holding and breast feeding her infant child.. I felt for her so I helped with her Car doors opened and closed it for her too... She was really grateful.

What's yours?
Re: What's The Nicest Thing You Have Ever Done For Someone? by Madibah(m): 8:06am On Nov 03, 2020
When I was in my final year
I saw a hundred lv boy crying on the school sport center , then I asked him what happened , he said his brother couldn't pay his sch fees and he has no parents.
Then I had to take him to my department .
My population of my dept was over a thousand , then I begged them to contribute any amount they can.
Luckily that day we got more what we expected,our Dean had to adopt him ,I was fucking happy that day .

Now the boy earns much bigger than I do

Note; don't look down on anybody ,story can change in a sec
Re: What's The Nicest Thing You Have Ever Done For Someone? by chatinent: 8:10am On Nov 03, 2020
I wish I did more great things everyday but am limited.
Re: What's The Nicest Thing You Have Ever Done For Someone? by UndauntedYOCA(f): 8:23am On Nov 03, 2020
Being kind is nice but I do not like to talk about mine. However, I could talk about what people have done for me all day.

1 Like

Re: What's The Nicest Thing You Have Ever Done For Someone? by viyon02: 8:24am On Nov 03, 2020
A woman came to my compound late in the night, in search of somewhere to past the night and then continue her journey the next day. I was scared but I did it. The next day I was happy nothing happen to her.

(1) (Reply)

Sanwo-olu Unveils First Electric Car In Nigeria (photos) / Lekki Shootings:don't Make Decisions Based On Fake News_lai Mohammed To UK Govt / Baby Picture Competition - N100,000 + Free Photoshoot Up For Grabs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.