Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,402 members, 7,861,139 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:43 AM

As A Nigerian, Aside Money Name One Thing You Shouldn't Run Out Of - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / As A Nigerian, Aside Money Name One Thing You Shouldn't Run Out Of (14026 Views)

One Thing You Always Manage To Buy No Matter How Broke You Are? / What‘s That One Thing You Love That You Can Never Outgrow No Matter Your Age? / 15 Things You Shouldn't Do In Public. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

As A Nigerian, Aside Money Name One Thing You Shouldn't Run Out Of by LeeSmart: 6:58pm On May 21
Aside MONEY name one thing you should never run out of.
For me it's water. I'm always with my bottle water wherever i go.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: As A Nigerian, Aside Money Name One Thing You Shouldn't Run Out Of by PrinceofSarcasm: 7:02pm On May 21
Integrity.
A moral compass
Compassion
Empathy
Your humanity
Determination to stand for what's right

93 Likes 10 Shares

Re: As A Nigerian, Aside Money Name One Thing You Shouldn't Run Out Of by Michella25: 7:08pm On May 21
Your sarcasm, and good friends..
That's what keeps one going in this insane country

11 Likes

Re: As A Nigerian, Aside Money Name One Thing You Shouldn't Run Out Of by Babangidapikin: 7:09pm On May 21
Water and Data

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: As A Nigerian, Aside Money Name One Thing You Shouldn't Run Out Of by VinnyBaba: 7:14pm On May 21
Reliable Friends that gives you MONEY When you are stranded Financially. undecided smiley

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: As A Nigerian, Aside Money Name One Thing You Shouldn't Run Out Of by LeeSmart: 7:27pm On May 21
PrinceofSarcasm:
Integrity.
A moral compass
Compassion
Empathy
Your humanity
Determination to stand for what's right
Bros i say one now😅😂

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: As A Nigerian, Aside Money Name One Thing You Shouldn't Run Out Of by LeeSmart: 7:29pm On May 21
VinnyBaba:
Reliable Friends that gives you MONEY When you are stranded Financially. undecided smiley
Use to have a friend during my undergraduate days, Omor baba has never lacked condom

32 Likes

Re: As A Nigerian, Aside Money Name One Thing You Shouldn't Run Out Of by Zonefree(m): 7:36pm On May 21
More money.

As a Nigerian, you can run out of money but never run out of more money, please.

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: As A Nigerian, Aside Money Name One Thing You Shouldn't Run Out Of by Eunoiaa(f): 7:44pm On May 21
Expletives.

The thunder fire you, God wan punish you and you dey mad kind of swear words.

You should never ever run out of insults as a Nigerian grin. A witty comeback must always be at the tip of your tongue for any situation, because any and everything will test you in this country.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: As A Nigerian, Aside Money Name One Thing You Shouldn't Run Out Of by Nonexisting1: 7:49pm On May 21
I can run out of water or even money but I always pray not to run of out sense to see opportunities whenever I come across them. In this country now, anything can make you rich.

54 Likes 7 Shares

Re: As A Nigerian, Aside Money Name One Thing You Shouldn't Run Out Of by Sacrosanct12(m): 7:57pm On May 21
LeeSmart:

Use to have a friend during my undergraduate days, Omor baba has never lacked condom
I never attended any tertiary institution but bro I am that your friend . Not a fan of wallets but my nylon dey always with me incase of roadside emergencies .

11 Likes

Re: As A Nigerian, Aside Money Name One Thing You Shouldn't Run Out Of by elmagnifico411(m): 8:03pm On May 21
Petrol

1 Like

Re: As A Nigerian, Aside Money Name One Thing You Shouldn't Run Out Of by LeeSmart: 8:10pm On May 21
Sacrosanct12:
I never attended any tertiary institution but bro I am that your friend . Not a fan of wallets but my nylon dey always with me incase of roadside emergencies .
Na una be de real goat🐐 oo
Ur health matters baba

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: As A Nigerian, Aside Money Name One Thing You Shouldn't Run Out Of by CuriousCart(f): 8:12pm On May 21
Battery

2 Likes

Re: As A Nigerian, Aside Money Name One Thing You Shouldn't Run Out Of by austine4real(m): 8:20pm On May 21
Patience

Ideas

Interpersonal relationships skills

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: As A Nigerian, Aside Money Name One Thing You Shouldn't Run Out Of by Ekpekus(m): 9:04pm On May 21
Sense

7 Likes

Re: As A Nigerian, Aside Money Name One Thing You Shouldn't Run Out Of by CelestineNelson: 9:07pm On May 21
MONEY!
Re: As A Nigerian, Aside Money Name One Thing You Shouldn't Run Out Of by AbuTwins: 9:07pm On May 21
Good health!

3 Likes

Re: As A Nigerian, Aside Money Name One Thing You Shouldn't Run Out Of by Bullfallo(m): 9:07pm On May 21
genuine family and friends. Also don’t pray you run out of fuel this scarcity period

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: As A Nigerian, Aside Money Name One Thing You Shouldn't Run Out Of by bliizz: 9:07pm On May 21
Integrity matters alot

2 Likes

Re: As A Nigerian, Aside Money Name One Thing You Shouldn't Run Out Of by ZaddyJ: 9:07pm On May 21
LeeSmart:
Aside MONEY name one thing you should never run out of.
For me it's water. I'm always with my bottle water wherever i go.
For me after money good health to keep spending the money

1 Like

Re: As A Nigerian, Aside Money Name One Thing You Shouldn't Run Out Of by Sauntgirl: 9:08pm On May 21
don't run out of ways to make yourself happy because hmm..

2 Likes

Re: As A Nigerian, Aside Money Name One Thing You Shouldn't Run Out Of by PointZerom: 9:08pm On May 21
grin

I don't want to run out of APC's lies and thifnibu's carelessness.

2 Likes

Re: As A Nigerian, Aside Money Name One Thing You Shouldn't Run Out Of by sacrono: 9:08pm On May 21
internal shock absorber
Resilience

Because they will steadily be tested

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: As A Nigerian, Aside Money Name One Thing You Shouldn't Run Out Of by DryMouth: 9:09pm On May 21
More money
Re: As A Nigerian, Aside Money Name One Thing You Shouldn't Run Out Of by Wawelexy(m): 9:09pm On May 21
Wisdom! This can cover for you when you run out of the basic needs

2 Likes

Re: As A Nigerian, Aside Money Name One Thing You Shouldn't Run Out Of by tuoyoojo(m): 9:09pm On May 21
Relationship with God, reliable people and good health

4 Likes

Re: As A Nigerian, Aside Money Name One Thing You Shouldn't Run Out Of by Eriokanmi: 9:09pm On May 21
Electricity. Cos I'm online 24/7

4 Likes

Re: As A Nigerian, Aside Money Name One Thing You Shouldn't Run Out Of by Lanre1st(m): 9:09pm On May 21
Food

4 Likes

Re: As A Nigerian, Aside Money Name One Thing You Shouldn't Run Out Of by Emma1Oj(m): 9:09pm On May 21
N

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Which One You Will Press ? / In One Word; Summarise The Year 2021! / Top 10 Best Hotels In Nigeria And Their Locations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.