Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,512 members, 7,812,593 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:49 PM

Just Sick And Tired Of This World - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Just Sick And Tired Of This World (378 Views)

FOjo Arowosafe Fadeyi Oloro Is Sick And Needs Urgent Medical Attention / Baba Suwe Is Sick And Dying As His Colleagues Abandon Him / "I Am Sick And Tired Of Love Songs" - Runtown Declares. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just Sick And Tired Of This World by Nobody: 9:26am On Nov 03, 2020
The only crime i commit is my mum not aborting me... Nothing makes me happy and i will never be happy. Why was i even here? And suicide is a sin so not existing at all would have been the best.. Phuck life!! Xxxxx
Re: Just Sick And Tired Of This World by Godfrey858(m): 11:45am On Nov 03, 2020
IntersexSherry:
The only crime i commit is my mum not aborting me... Nothing makes me happy and i will never be happy. Why was i even here? And suicide is a sin so not existing at all would have been the best.. Phuck life!! Xxxxx
embarassed

what's wrong

2 Likes

Re: Just Sick And Tired Of This World by olisaEze(m): 12:03pm On Nov 03, 2020
Bia @Intersexsherry, I’m one of ur admirers, so you better snap out of that depression ASAP! Sometimes from where u are sitting, you just might not be aware of the number of people who admire ur courage just for being you. I no wan hear say you go drink sniper juice o! Better buy alomo and be merry, dis life no get part 2! grin

1 Like

Re: Just Sick And Tired Of This World by Nobody: 7:31pm On Nov 03, 2020
olisaEze:
Bia @Intersexsherry, I’m one of ur admirers, so you better snap out of that depression ASAP! Sometimes from where u are sitting, you just might not be aware of the number of people who admire ur courage just for being you. I no wan hear say you go drink sniper juice o! Better buy alomo and be merry, dis life no get part 2! grin
lol na crime to vent??

1 Like

Re: Just Sick And Tired Of This World by Nobody: 7:32pm On Nov 03, 2020
olisaEze:
better to vent here and feel better than to vent to fake people in real life that will just laugh behind your back

1 Like

Re: Just Sick And Tired Of This World by meobizy(f): 4:35am On Nov 05, 2020
We have another mamagee, onila and tpia here.

(1) (Reply)

‘they Wanna Take Me On A Date But They Cannot Talk To Me’- Hajia4real. / Nigerian Singer, Omah Lay Writes On His Sad Experience In Uganda / "Going To Knock Laycon Off"- Social Media Users React To BBN Vee's Debut Single

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.