Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,294 members, 7,829,677 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:27 AM

‘they Wanna Take Me On A Date But They Cannot Talk To Me’- Hajia4real. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘they Wanna Take Me On A Date But They Cannot Talk To Me’- Hajia4real. (378 Views)

‘they Wanna Take Me On A Date But They Cannot Talk To Me’- Singer Hajia4real / Ghanaian Socialite Hajia4real Looks More Sexy In Her New Photos(see Photos). / Shatta Wale Mocks Hajia4real After Cardi B 'stood Her Up' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

‘they Wanna Take Me On A Date But They Cannot Talk To Me’- Hajia4real. by ItootalkMedia: 9:10am On Dec 05, 2020
Ghanaian socialite and singer whose real name is Mona Faiz Montrage, popularly know as Hajia4real shakes the internet as she flaunts her curvaceous on pink.

The ‘Badder Than’ crooner Mona took to her social media handle shared lovely photos on herself slaying on pink gown which expose her curvies.....

Read Complete News Below ⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇

https://itootalk.com/they-wanna-take-me-on-a-date-but-they-cannot-talk-to-me-ghanaian-singer-hajia4real-flaunts-curvaceous-body/

Re: ‘they Wanna Take Me On A Date But They Cannot Talk To Me’- Hajia4real. by fuckingAyaya(m): 9:15am On Dec 05, 2020
dey console urself

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Ifenyinwa Angbo In Trouble Again Cos Of Channels REPORTER Husband / Charles Anazodo On Tems & Omahlay / Kiddwaya Wins Big Brother Housemate Of The Year Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.