Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,913 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:16 PM

I'm About To Buy The Tecno Pouvoir 4 Pro - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I'm About To Buy The Tecno Pouvoir 4 Pro (5545 Views)

Tecno Pouvoir 4 Becomes First Mediatek Soc Smartphone To Receive Android 11 Beta / Tecno Pouvoir 4 Specifications And Price / Tecno Pouvoir 2 Review - The Honest Truth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm About To Buy The Tecno Pouvoir 4 Pro by Mimiko3: 3:25pm On May 25, 2022

Go and sit your bloody ass down
I have used tecno camon 9,cx,x,cm
I currently use camon 11,just six months old
And all their batteries suck

Probably you do not know how to use phones, the battery of TECNO devices do not suck... Get your facts right
Re: I'm About To Buy The Tecno Pouvoir 4 Pro by Nuelng: 3:27pm On May 25, 2022

They are good at focusing on battery,the rest are shits
Even their battery doesn't come with fast charge

Life is about development, Rome wasn't built in a day, you don't expect them to just jump into flash charge suddenly without prior test runs and important check, I really enjoy every TECNO devices I have used so far
Re: I'm About To Buy The Tecno Pouvoir 4 Pro by Simileoluwa4eva: 5:13pm On May 25, 2022
Have you considered your budget and the specifications you want in a phone? If so then go ahead and buy it.
Re: I'm About To Buy The Tecno Pouvoir 4 Pro by KeplersCross: 5:27pm On May 25, 2022
Na where your money reach na
Are you telling us to get our idea on your decision or what? :-
undecided undecided
Re: I'm About To Buy The Tecno Pouvoir 4 Pro by EinsteinAyo(m): 3:17am On May 26, 2022
I've always be TECNO phones user. I'm using Spark 7p currently and I can tell you that I'm enjoying it. Buy the Pouvoir 4 if you have the money with you.
Re: I'm About To Buy The Tecno Pouvoir 4 Pro by OladapoF(m): 3:30am On May 26, 2022
If you have the money, do well to get yourself the phone. I'm assuring you that you will enjoy it.
Re: I'm About To Buy The Tecno Pouvoir 4 Pro by AyodejiFelix(m): 3:49am On May 26, 2022
Don't be misled . If you are s lover of Game, movies etc, Pouvoir 4 will surely serve you right. Go for it.
Re: I'm About To Buy The Tecno Pouvoir 4 Pro by saratackit: 10:42am On May 26, 2022
There are many new smartphones to consider now. Budget's matters as well POVA 1 is there pova 5g is there as well
AyodejiFelix:
Don't be misled . If you are s lover of Game, movies etc, Pouvoir 4 will surely serve you right. Go for it.
Re: I'm About To Buy The Tecno Pouvoir 4 Pro by Yinksy09(m): 10:47pm On Jun 04, 2022
saratackit:
There are many new smartphones to consider now. Budget's matters as well POVA 1 is there pova 5g is there as well

I agree with you. We have so many devices with upgraded features.
Re: I'm About To Buy The Tecno Pouvoir 4 Pro by ojonugba2014(m): 4:18pm On Jun 06, 2022
Still flexing with my own.

The Battery na pure beast
Re: I'm About To Buy The Tecno Pouvoir 4 Pro by ItsReal: 1:17pm On Jan 23, 2023
Nuel345:
i'm currently using the pouvoir 4 pro and it only takes 2hrs and 3 mins to charge fully.stop spreading lies.

Please bro, which charger do you use?
Re: I'm About To Buy The Tecno Pouvoir 4 Pro by ItsReal: 1:20pm On Jan 23, 2023
ojonugba2014:
Still flexing with my own.

The Battery na pure beast

I don't have the follow-come charger, and all the chargers i have used since then takes about 5 hours to reach 100%
Re: I'm About To Buy The Tecno Pouvoir 4 Pro by ItsReal: 1:21pm On Jan 23, 2023
obawinner:
good decision, I use my phone with a 32gb memory card, and phone is a fast as hell.
camera might be poor at times depending on the lighting available.
the battery is so good I've not switch off my phone in 2 months.
and only 1 hours 30 minutes charge every day. maximum usage.

I don't have the follow-come charger, and all the chargers i have used since then takes about 5 hours to reach 100%
Re: I'm About To Buy The Tecno Pouvoir 4 Pro by ItsReal: 1:22pm On Jan 23, 2023
4ckyou:

don't mind him, my bro own Full charge from 0-100 is 2 hours 15 mins, him think say na mumu full this place

Re: I'm About To Buy The Tecno Pouvoir 4 Pro by obawinner(m): 10:12am On Jan 25, 2023
ItsReal:

Get a 2.1amps charger and 2.1amps original oriamo cord

1 Like

Re: I'm About To Buy The Tecno Pouvoir 4 Pro by Kakadancefreak(f): 1:23pm On Jan 25, 2023
Now, this is what I love about these guys! They are always coming up with ways to make their product better. Pouvoir 4 is an amazing device.

saxby:
oga calm down big, I've seen other people using that phone and the reviews about it are great, if it's about the weight, most devices with massive batteries tend to be heavy, good thing is TECNO mobile upgraded that with the Pouvoir 4 which is rather light weighed for the massive battery it carries
Re: I'm About To Buy The Tecno Pouvoir 4 Pro by Kakadancefreak(f): 1:25pm On Jan 25, 2023
Bros! You dey right track! If you get more money, you fit buy the new Phantom X2 series sha! Na your choice last last!
Re: I'm About To Buy The Tecno Pouvoir 4 Pro by ItsReal: 3:27pm On Jan 25, 2023
obawinner:

Get a 2.1amps charger and 2.1amps original oriamo cord

I have the 2.4 amps original oraimo charger.

The result is same

Re: I'm About To Buy The Tecno Pouvoir 4 Pro by ojonugba2014(m): 12:15am On Jan 27, 2023
ItsReal:

Bought another follow cum charger for techno office at ikeja for 3k

1 Like

Re: I'm About To Buy The Tecno Pouvoir 4 Pro by ojonugba2014(m): 8:51am On Jan 27, 2023
I once had this issue with mine last year too.if u have used mad chargers ND it still the same result. Change the base panel.
U know it has charging indicator, if the indicator light is blinking ( not stable) or not bright while charging, it will be very slow.

I bought the complete base panel from alabainternational market Lagos about 3 months ago for #800 ( #1200 at Ikeja).
I bought two self.
If u are in ogbomoso you can for it, I will dash u.

If your location is far. Please don't repair the charging port ooo. Go for the complete panel.
That repair no dea last, your phone go dea hot while charging it.

Re: I'm About To Buy The Tecno Pouvoir 4 Pro by Franktom247(m): 3:30pm On Jan 28, 2023

They are good at focusing on battery,the rest are shits
Even their battery doesn't come with fast charge
no nau there have been an upgrade to their recent devices
Re: I'm About To Buy The Tecno Pouvoir 4 Pro by KingUka: 3:34pm On Jan 28, 2023
Yes you can go for it, the specs is good especially the battery
Re: I'm About To Buy The Tecno Pouvoir 4 Pro by 0xAaron: 3:37pm On Jan 28, 2023
It depends on what you want in a phone if you've checked out pouvoir and you think it suits you, you can go for it
Re: I'm About To Buy The Tecno Pouvoir 4 Pro by Fonjewel0(f): 4:53pm On Jan 29, 2023
Ha! It's an amazing device.

If you get bar, try out phantom X2 series.

E go blow your mind.
Re: I'm About To Buy The Tecno Pouvoir 4 Pro by Wanni25(f): 5:05pm On Jan 29, 2023
Bros! Go spend your money get this device and thank me later.

Anything this brand, you get rest of mind abeg.
Re: I'm About To Buy The Tecno Pouvoir 4 Pro by Iyeeshaar(f): 8:50pm On Jan 29, 2023
You can check out the new TECNO PHANTOM X2 if you can afford it,there is also an installment payments option on Easy buy
Re: I'm About To Buy The Tecno Pouvoir 4 Pro by Niswayne19: 8:56pm On Jan 29, 2023
16September2020:
Guys I want to get the latest Tecno Pouvoir 4 Pro. What's your suggestion??

It’s a actually a good phone and the battery last long.
Re: I'm About To Buy The Tecno Pouvoir 4 Pro by ItsReal: 8:32pm On Apr 11, 2023
Hello guys,

I have found a lasting solution to the charging problem.

If you lose your original follow come charger, the phone will not activate fast charging when using another charger.

After buying many original chargers made by Oraimo, infinix, etc, the charging speed remain the same until I bought a charger named SHPLUS.

It's sold for about 2,000 to 2,500 . Get the original , there are some fakes out there. Infact, the first time i bought it, i got the fake . then i came back 2 weeks after to find and instantly test the original version before payment.

Usually, the display varies when the fast charging is activated or not, so that should guide you.
Re: I'm About To Buy The Tecno Pouvoir 4 Pro by CartelKenneth: 9:23pm On Apr 11, 2023
This phone is useless o
Re: I'm About To Buy The Tecno Pouvoir 4 Pro by AmadorSays: 6:18am On Apr 12, 2023
CartelKenneth:
This phone is useless o
how is it useless abeg? The pouvoir series are a very good series of power phones.
Re: I'm About To Buy The Tecno Pouvoir 4 Pro by Akposkiz: 9:56pm On Apr 12, 2023
Tecno pouvoir 4 pro how many gig ram?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Send Free Messages: MTN To MTN / Bypass Waiting List For BBM Android And Ios Using These Tricks / My New Infinix Hot Note Is Hanging Guys...help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.