Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,729 members, 7,816,996 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:33 PM

PDP Debunks The Allegations That Wike Ordered Killing Of Igbos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Debunks The Allegations That Wike Ordered Killing Of Igbos (2078 Views)

Nigeria Elections 2023: The Allegations Against The Presidential Contenders -BBC / Now That Wike Has Rejected Tinubu Openly, What Next? / Paul Ibe, Atiku's Spokesman Debunks The US Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Debunks The Allegations That Wike Ordered Killing Of Igbos by Gadaluck(m): 2:18pm On Nov 03, 2020
Finnese001:

Greetings my boss, how's your side?

God dey bro. We still dey push as usual. Urs?
Re: PDP Debunks The Allegations That Wike Ordered Killing Of Igbos by Finnese001: 2:19pm On Nov 03, 2020
Gadaluck:

God dey bro. We still dey push as usual. Urs?

Same here boss, God no go shame us

1 Like

Re: PDP Debunks The Allegations That Wike Ordered Killing Of Igbos by Bkayyy: 2:20pm On Nov 03, 2020
History555:

Ogoni don't bear names like uche
LOL, you are new to southern politics and ethnicity based on politics.
Ogoni people also bear Igbo names.
Uche Secondus is from Andoni in Rivers state which is also part of Ogoni land.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uche_Secondus

1 Like

Re: PDP Debunks The Allegations That Wike Ordered Killing Of Igbos by HopeAtHand: 2:39pm On Nov 03, 2020
PDP is owned by Rivers State and SS. APGA is party Ojukwu created for Igbos. Any Igbo in PDP is occupying space.
Re: PDP Debunks The Allegations That Wike Ordered Killing Of Igbos by oladipo81606: 2:49pm On Nov 03, 2020
I prefer Ameachi to this efulefu Igbo man called Nwike.
Re: PDP Debunks The Allegations That Wike Ordered Killing Of Igbos by Nobody: 6:27pm On Nov 03, 2020
Bkayyy:

LOL, you are new to southern politics and ethnicity based on politics.
Ogoni people also bear Igbo names.
Uche Secondus is from Andoni in Rivers state which is also part of Ogoni land.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uche_Secondus

This your igbo ranting on nairaland and wikipedia nonsense is making you sound so off most times.

Are you the only igbo man on nairaland?

Meanwhile Secondus names should rightly be UcheAwaji which I think shortened to Uche .

You guys will just sit on your states and be deciding the ethnicity of another man's state.

Rubbish desperation.

Nnamdi has trained so many nuisance called youths.

Tufiakwa.
Re: PDP Debunks The Allegations That Wike Ordered Killing Of Igbos by Nobody: 6:27pm On Nov 03, 2020
Fake news

Re: PDP Debunks The Allegations That Wike Ordered Killing Of Igbos by Bkayyy: 6:48pm On Nov 03, 2020
Juliusmalema:

This your igbo ranting on nairaland and wikipedia nonsense is making you sound so off most times.

Are you the only igbo man on nairaland?

Meanwhile Secondus names should rightly be UcheAwaji which I think shortened to Uche .

Nnamdi has trained so many nuisance called youths.

Tufiakwa.
LOL, which one is Ucheawaji?
You think you are discussing with emotional ipob. Lol, I bet you haven't seen my type before, Anuohia.
Uche Secondus is an Ogoni man, respect his nationality. Not everybody likes to claim people.
If you think you know him more than the info he uploaded to Wikipedia, then go there and change it yourself.
Moreover, there is nothing like Ucheawaji. It is among uchechukwu, Uchenna Amauche or Uchendu
Re: PDP Debunks The Allegations That Wike Ordered Killing Of Igbos by Nobody: 7:00pm On Nov 03, 2020
Bkayyy:

LOL, which one is Ucheawaji?
You think you are discussing with emotional ipob. Lol, I bet you haven't seen my type before, Anuohia.
Uche Secondus is an Ogoni man, respect his nationality. Not everybody likes to claim people.
If you think you know him more than the info he uploaded to Wikipedia, then go there and change it yourself.
Moreover, there is nothing like Ucheawaji. It is among uchechukwu, Uchenna Amauche or Uchendu

Continue making a mess of yourself which you are fond of doing. I rightly told you what secondus name is to his people and his name in full, you are here making a mess of yourself in most of you usual characteristic style off sitting in your room and telling someone in another state who they are.

Someone with sense would have researched but hell no but in your wisdom of Nnamdi Kanu you turn back to write nonsense. Nothing only uchechukwu but okpachukwu.

Igbo Nairaland volunteer forces...
Re: PDP Debunks The Allegations That Wike Ordered Killing Of Igbos by Bkayyy: 7:04pm On Nov 03, 2020
Juliusmalema:

Continue making a mess of yourself which you are fond of doing. I rightly told you what secondus name is to his people and his name in full, you are here making a mess of yourself in most of you usual characteristic style off sitting in your room and telling someone in another state who they are.

Someone with sense would have researched but hell no but in your wisdom of Nnamdi Kanu you turn back to write nonsense. Nothing only uchechukwu but okpachukwu.

Igbo Nairaland volunteer forces...
Calm down first, you can't make your point if you can't coordinate your emotions.
Simply tell me where he comes from since you know more than his birth certificate.
Nairaland Anti-Igbo defence command
Re: PDP Debunks The Allegations That Wike Ordered Killing Of Igbos by Nobody: 7:20pm On Nov 03, 2020
Bkayyy:

Calm down first, you can't make your point if you can't coordinate your emotions.
Simply tell me where he comes from since you know more than his birth certificate.
Nairaland Anti-Igbo defence command

I don't need you to tell me about coordination. I gave you right answer to your usual right of dragging every single piece of land as igbo in your little room.

Very soon you will tell them that Malema wants to divide us..Lol

The ignorance that comes from this space is too much to a normal eye.

Because you saw Uche in his name automatically it became uchechukwu. What hyper ignorance more like Nnamdi Kanu that says anyone that ties two wrapper is a member of his future biafra..Lol

Isi mgbaka
Re: PDP Debunks The Allegations That Wike Ordered Killing Of Igbos by Bkayyy: 10:00pm On Nov 03, 2020
Juliusmalema:

I don't need you to tell me about coordination. I gave you right answer to your usual right of dragging every single piece of land as igbo in your little room.

Very soon you will tell them that Malema wants to divide us..Lol

The ignorance that comes from this space is too much to a normal eye.

Because you saw Uche in his name automatically it became uchechukwu. What hyper ignorance more like Nnamdi Kanu that says anyone that ties two wrapper is a member of his future biafra..Lol

Isi mgbaka
You must love this Kanu of a guy so much that you think anyone that disagrees with you is his member.
As for division, who cares. I already know who I am. Unlike some confused fellows I know the origin of the founder of my clan and don't care about those that are lost.
As for the Uche Secondus of a guy, he is pure Ogoni not Igbo.
If you still want to argue, bring facts
Re: PDP Debunks The Allegations That Wike Ordered Killing Of Igbos by Nobody: 10:05pm On Nov 03, 2020
Bkayyy:

You must love this Kanu of a guy so much that you think anyone that disagrees with you is his member.
As for division, who cares. I already know who I am. Unlike some confused fellows I know the origin of the founder of my clan and don't care about those that are lost.
As for the Uche Secondus of a guy, he is pure Ogoni not Igbo.
If you still want to argue, bring facts

Yawns

Contradictory from some who claims anything Uche is Igbo...Lol

Sorry
Re: PDP Debunks The Allegations That Wike Ordered Killing Of Igbos by Bkayyy: 10:12pm On Nov 03, 2020
Juliusmalema:

Yawns

Sorry
I now understand your problem.
Lol, you thought I was claiming an Ogoni man as Igbo.
Lol, I'm too exposed to be deceived by name. In this life one has the right to choose which ethnicity he or she identify with. Only ideology matters and even members of the same ethnic group with different ideology deserves to be eradicated for the survival of the larger group. Just like in the Chinese civil war
Re: PDP Debunks The Allegations That Wike Ordered Killing Of Igbos by Nobody: 10:13pm On Nov 03, 2020
Bkayyy:

I now understand your problem.
Lol, you thought I was claiming an Ogoni man as Igbo.
Lol, I'm too exposed to be deceived by name. In this life one has the right to choose which ethnicity he or she identify with. Only ideology matters and even members of the same ethnic group with different ideology deserves to be eradicated for the survival of the larger group. Just like in the Chinese civil war

Yawns

Sorry and more sorry
Re: PDP Debunks The Allegations That Wike Ordered Killing Of Igbos by Bkayyy: 10:15pm On Nov 03, 2020
Juliusmalema:

Yawns
Sorry and more sorry
Snap, you are the one with mental problem. I said to my self that your moniker looked familiar. Godspeed mate
Re: PDP Debunks The Allegations That Wike Ordered Killing Of Igbos by Nobody: 10:17pm On Nov 03, 2020
Bkayyy:
Snap, you are the one with mental problem. I said to my self that your moniker looked familiar. Godspeed mate

Yawns Contradictory from some who claims anything Uche is Igbo...Lol
Sorry and more sorry.
Ndo
Re: PDP Debunks The Allegations That Wike Ordered Killing Of Igbos by Bkayyy: 10:39pm On Nov 03, 2020
Juliusmalema:

Yawns Contradictory from some who claims anything Uche is Igbo...Lol
Sorry and more sorry.
Ndo

Re: PDP Debunks The Allegations That Wike Ordered Killing Of Igbos by SlayerForever: 11:18pm On Nov 03, 2020
Bkayyy:
PDP that is headed by Uche Secondus (an Ogoni man).
Ndigbo identify your problems.
Ogoni have always had eye on Obigbo and more importantly, know that Nnamdi Kanu has nothing to offer.
Obigbo was his first test and he is busy thinking he can blackmail Nigeria to freedom with innocent peoples blood.
He can't even defend his supposed stronghold (Obigbo)

Secondus is Andoni. Not Ogoni.
Re: PDP Debunks The Allegations That Wike Ordered Killing Of Igbos by Bkayyy: 12:14am On Nov 04, 2020
SlayerForever:

Secondus is Andoni. Not Ogoni.
Andoni is part of Ogoni land
Re: PDP Debunks The Allegations That Wike Ordered Killing Of Igbos by SlayerForever: 12:27am On Nov 04, 2020
Bkayyy:

Andoni is part of Ogoni land

It is not. Andoni is closer to Ibibio. The full name is Ucheawaji, variant of Ucheabasi.
Re: PDP Debunks The Allegations That Wike Ordered Killing Of Igbos by Jakemedg(m): 7:41am On Nov 04, 2020
Bkayyy:
PDP that is headed by Uche Secondus (an Ogoni man).
Ndigbo identify your problems.
Ogoni have always had eye on Obigbo and more importantly, know that Nnamdi Kanu has nothing to offer.
Obigbo was his first test and he is busy thinking he can blackmail Nigeria to freedom with innocent peoples blood.
He can't even defend his supposed stronghold (Obigbo)

Hmm all this division tactics eh

(1) (2) (Reply)

How GOV Wike Lied To Northern Elders Just to Paint Igbos Black / Nyesom Wike Has No Right To Speak For Indigenous Igbos In Rivers State -chinedu / Documentary Reveals How Zik Betrayed Awo In 1959

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.