Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,743 members, 7,824,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

PDP Debunks The Allegations That Wike Ordered Killing Of Igbos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Debunks The Allegations That Wike Ordered Killing Of Igbos (2084 Views)

Nigeria Elections 2023: The Allegations Against The Presidential Contenders -BBC / Now That Wike Has Rejected Tinubu Openly, What Next? / Paul Ibe, Atiku's Spokesman Debunks The US Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Debunks The Allegations That Wike Ordered Killing Of Igbos by MyopicMods: 12:14pm On Nov 03, 2020
PDP Debunks the Allegations that Wike Ordered the killing of Igbos in Rivers state.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=3362515377130371&id=333519270030012&fs=1&focus_composer=0&refid=7&_ft_=qid.6890852145984752070%3Amf_story_key.-3297399149750718406%3Atop_level_post_id.3362515377130371%3Acontent_owner_id_new.333519270030012%3Apage_id.333519270030012%3Asrc.22%3Aphoto_id.694178517878331%3Astory_location.5%3Astory_attachment_style.video_inline%3Aview_time.1604401540%3Afilter.h_nor%3Atds_flgs.3%3Aott.AX8edoxbjGq56t7u&__tn__=S%2AW-R

Re: PDP Debunks The Allegations That Wike Ordered Killing Of Igbos by abc115: 12:16pm On Nov 03, 2020
PDP will always support the Godfather.

1 Like

Re: PDP Debunks The Allegations That Wike Ordered Killing Of Igbos by Nobody: 12:17pm On Nov 03, 2020
Now I know that PDP is more dangerous than APC.

Human lives means nothing to them.

INEC should delist PDP as a Political party.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PDP Debunks The Allegations That Wike Ordered Killing Of Igbos by YoonSung54: 12:18pm On Nov 03, 2020
APC is bad but PDP is worst

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Debunks The Allegations That Wike Ordered Killing Of Igbos by peacekante: 12:19pm On Nov 03, 2020
grin

So will anyone say pdp is a good party like this?
Despite the cries of Igbos and Oyigbo people in that local government like the cry of this woman, imagine what pdp came out to say. Chai

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FhkFwyKFzII&t=13s

1 Like

Re: PDP Debunks The Allegations That Wike Ordered Killing Of Igbos by lastcall: 12:21pm On Nov 03, 2020
Tales of woe every fvcking time in this country!!! Gosh!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: PDP Debunks The Allegations That Wike Ordered Killing Of Igbos by omenka(m): 12:21pm On Nov 03, 2020
We said it!! After holding their breath for days and the shit didn't go away, they had to come up with something, and just jook what they came up with!!

Oh, pdp. Dear Sputh Easterners, can you see the party you have dedicated all these years to?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Debunks The Allegations That Wike Ordered Killing Of Igbos by LacunaJacuna(m): 12:30pm On Nov 03, 2020
PDP is really f**ked up.
They don't want to lose their license to River's Treasury

2 Likes

Re: PDP Debunks The Allegations That Wike Ordered Killing Of Igbos by wingmanIII: 12:31pm On Nov 03, 2020
Off course,Wike lacks such power to order the army to attack anybody. He's only dense and lacks tact if not he would not be in this mess.
Wike himself was a victim of the Nigerian army 6th div in the 2019 elections.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PDP Debunks The Allegations That Wike Ordered Killing Of Igbos by helinues: 12:32pm On Nov 03, 2020
Pdp dare not challenge emperor Wike

They would have blamed Buhari if the event took place in Apc states

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PDP Debunks The Allegations That Wike Ordered Killing Of Igbos by athaboi(f): 12:33pm On Nov 03, 2020
Wike is dancing surugede

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Debunks The Allegations That Wike Ordered Killing Of Igbos by Cyberterror: 12:35pm On Nov 03, 2020
PDP must defend Wike from Ipob propaganda. What Wike is doing in Oyigbo is taking back Rivers State from criminals and vagabonds.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Debunks The Allegations That Wike Ordered Killing Of Igbos by jneutron4000: 12:50pm On Nov 03, 2020
The same pdp has being accusing Sanwolu in Lagos that he ordered the Military to kill the Lekki protesters now they now know that no Governor in Nigeria has the power to order the Military because it their own. God punish pdp

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Debunks The Allegations That Wike Ordered Killing Of Igbos by Moferere: 12:59pm On Nov 03, 2020
Where will the Illiterate Peoples of Biafra put their face now tongue

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Debunks The Allegations That Wike Ordered Killing Of Igbos by Moferere: 12:59pm On Nov 03, 2020
Juliusmalema:

E pain am tongue

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Debunks The Allegations That Wike Ordered Killing Of Igbos by Nobody: 1:04pm On Nov 03, 2020
grin
Re: PDP Debunks The Allegations That Wike Ordered Killing Of Igbos by alizma: 1:06pm On Nov 03, 2020
omenka:
We said it!! After holding their breath for days and the shit didn't go away, they had to come up with something, and just jook what they came up with!!

Oh, pdp. Dear Sputh Easterners, can you see the party you have dedicated all these years to?
Na that one you dey talk? Trump is almost the only person against NOI, their sister but some days ago, they were on the street singing that Trump must be reelected. If eventually NOI get turned down from being WTO DG, they will blame Buhari.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Debunks The Allegations That Wike Ordered Killing Of Igbos by OfoIgbo: 1:12pm On Nov 03, 2020
helinues:
Pdp dare not challenge emperor Wike

They would have blamed Buhari if the event took place in Apc states

The only group that can clip Wike's wings is the Igbo collective. Wike is gradually realising that, which is why he is desperate to ensure the Igbos don't identify him as the person that called out the army.

Unfortunately it is already too late for Wike. It is too late to cry when the head is off. Wike must suffer the consequences. Police and army were killed in several states by other ethnic groups, but Wike chose to kill Obigbo people. He didn't even consider raiding the IPOB meeting in Obigbo. He just sent out his dogs to kill innocent Igbo girls, women and children.

Igbos will not treat Wike, the way Yorubas treat Tinubu.
Tinubu can get away with the Lekki massacre, but Wike will never get away with the Oyigbo massacre. He wants to show the world how tough he can be. He showed his toughness using the blood of the Igbo indigenes of Oyigbo LGA. He must pay

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Debunks The Allegations That Wike Ordered Killing Of Igbos by peacekante: 1:24pm On Nov 03, 2020
OfoIgbo:

The only group that can clip Wike's wings is the Igbo collective. Wike is gradually realising that, which is why he is desperate to ensure the Igbos don't identify him as the person that called out the army.

Unfortunately it is already too late for Wike. It is too late to cry when the head is off. Wike must suffer the consequences. Police and army were killed in several states by other ethnic groups, but Wike chose to kill Obigbo people. He didn't even consider raiding the IPOB meeting in Obigbo. He just sent out his dogs to kill innocent Igbo girls, women and children.

Igbos will not treat Wike, the way Yorubas treat Tinubu.
Tinubu can get away with the Lekki massacre, but Wike will never get away with the Oyigbo massacre. He wants to show the world how tough he can be. He showed his toughness using the blood of the Igbo indigenes of Oyigbo LGA. He must pay

Shay na Tinubu nai be IPOB abi. Una must attach Tinubu name for una masturbation

2 Likes

Re: PDP Debunks The Allegations That Wike Ordered Killing Of Igbos by Nobody: 1:26pm On Nov 03, 2020
what do you expect?

He got them by the balls
Re: PDP Debunks The Allegations That Wike Ordered Killing Of Igbos by IkwereIgbo: 1:45pm On Nov 03, 2020
I prefer Ameachi to this efulefu Igbo man called Nwike.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Debunks The Allegations That Wike Ordered Killing Of Igbos by Finnese001: 1:55pm On Nov 03, 2020
My dear Igbo brothers, I think it's high time we boycott this party called pdp, since they can come out to defend wike's wickedness against ndi Igbo. I think I'm done supporting them and any other political party in Nigeria until further notice.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Debunks The Allegations That Wike Ordered Killing Of Igbos by Bkayyy: 1:57pm On Nov 03, 2020
PDP that is headed by Uche Secondus (an Ogoni man).
Ndigbo identify your problems.
Ogoni have always had eye on Obigbo and more importantly, know that Nnamdi Kanu has nothing to offer.
Obigbo was his first test and he is busy thinking he can blackmail Nigeria to freedom with innocent peoples blood.
He can't even defend his supposed stronghold (Obigbo)
Re: PDP Debunks The Allegations That Wike Ordered Killing Of Igbos by Bkayyy: 1:59pm On Nov 03, 2020
Finnese001:
My dear Igbo brothers, I think it's high time we boycott this party called pdp, since they can come out to defend wike's wickedness against ndi Igbo. I think I'm done supporting them and any other political party in Nigeria until further notice.

PDP doesn't represent Ndigbo, it is headed by a citizen of legendary Igbo hating people known as Ogoni.
APGA is the only thing in Nigeria that represents Ndigbo

1 Like

Re: PDP Debunks The Allegations That Wike Ordered Killing Of Igbos by Unik3030: 2:04pm On Nov 03, 2020
Juliusmalema:

can u now see what happens to an overdo person,u frustrate everybody sote nobody dey send u again.

u don't get along with APC n PDP that u worship has denied u at the needed time.

where will u face now?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Debunks The Allegations That Wike Ordered Killing Of Igbos by Gadaluck(m): 2:06pm On Nov 03, 2020
Finnese001:

Gbamsolutely bro, ur sensing...

1 Like

Re: PDP Debunks The Allegations That Wike Ordered Killing Of Igbos by peacekante: 2:06pm On Nov 03, 2020
Even OHANAEZE that condemn Operation Python Dance are yet to condemn wike on Oyibo Massacre.
Re: PDP Debunks The Allegations That Wike Ordered Killing Of Igbos by Finnese001: 2:09pm On Nov 03, 2020
Bkayyy:

PDP doesn't represent Ndigbo, it is headed by a citizen of legendary Igbo hating people known as Ogoni.
APGA is the only thing in Nigeria that represents Ndigbo

That until further notice, but now I'm political partyless (don't mind my grammar oo)
Re: PDP Debunks The Allegations That Wike Ordered Killing Of Igbos by Finnese001: 2:09pm On Nov 03, 2020
Gadaluck:

Gbamsolutely bro, ur sensing...

Boss I dey feel you �
Re: PDP Debunks The Allegations That Wike Ordered Killing Of Igbos by Gadaluck(m): 2:12pm On Nov 03, 2020
Finnese001:

Boss I dey feel you �

Greetings Onyem!
Re: PDP Debunks The Allegations That Wike Ordered Killing Of Igbos by Finnese001: 2:14pm On Nov 03, 2020
Gadaluck:

Greetings Onyem!

Greetings my boss, how's your side?
Re: PDP Debunks The Allegations That Wike Ordered Killing Of Igbos by History555: 2:16pm On Nov 03, 2020
Bkayyy:
PDP that is headed by Uche Secondus (an Ogoni man).
Ndigbo identify your problems.
Ogoni have always had eye on Obigbo and more importantly, know that Nnamdi Kanu has nothing to offer.
Obigbo was his first test and he is busy thinking he can blackmail Nigeria to freedom with innocent peoples blood.
He can't even defend his supposed stronghold (Obigbo)

Ogoni don't bear names like uche

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING: Igboho’s Residence Attacked 72 Hours To Lagos Yoruba Nation Rally / US Warns China Against Helping Russia avoid some sanctions / This Why Obi May Likely Defeat Tinubu In Open Election.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.