Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,266 members, 7,818,921 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

Now That Wike Has Rejected Tinubu Openly, What Next? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Now That Wike Has Rejected Tinubu Openly, What Next? (3921 Views)

Wike: I rejected Tinubu’s senatorial ticket offer / 2023 Presidency: The "Cabal" Has Rejected Tinubu And Osinbajo - Kperogi / How Atiku Rejected Tinubu As Running Mate - Akande Recounts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Now That Wike Has Rejected Tinubu Openly, What Next? by SLAP44: 8:08pm On Dec 30, 2022
I think Jagaban will start looking for anyone named Nwike or Onyesom from any state and seek his endorsement, snap pictures with the fake wike and post online. Remember the fake Bishops saga

Time to make quick bullion van money, I will tell my uncle who has nwike as second name to approach Tinubu for an endorsement grin

52 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Now That Wike Has Rejected Tinubu Openly, What Next? by LegitAutos01: 8:11pm On Dec 30, 2022
Vote Peter Obi for president

56 Likes 1 Share

Re: Now That Wike Has Rejected Tinubu Openly, What Next? by SLAP44: 8:15pm On Dec 30, 2022
LegitAutos01:
Vote Peter Obi for president

Peter Obi is the only option.

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: Now That Wike Has Rejected Tinubu Openly, What Next? by ganisucks(f): 8:22pm On Dec 30, 2022
SLAP44:
I think Jagaban will start looking for anyone named Nwike or Onyesom from any state and seek his endorsement, snap pictures with the fake wike and post online. Remember the fake Bishops saga

Time to make quick bullion van money, I will tell my uncle who has nwike as second name to approach Tinubu for an endorsement grin

See you. Today, Miyetti Allah endorsed him. Tomorrow Boko Haram will endorse him. Then ISWAP, bandits, ISIS and Al Queda.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Now That Wike Has Rejected Tinubu Openly, What Next? by SWATMan: 8:26pm On Dec 30, 2022
ImperialYoruba where are you. Food don ready.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Now That Wike Has Rejected Tinubu Openly, What Next? by Newton2024: 8:28pm On Dec 30, 2022
ganisucks:

See you. Today, Miyetti Allah endorsed him. Tomorrow Boko Haram will endorse him. Then ISWAP, bandits, ISIS and Al Queda.
Birds of a feather flock together. Criminals endorsing their fellow criminal. Thiefnubuu is a serial criminal.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Now That Wike Has Rejected Tinubu Openly, What Next? by sapele914(m): 8:29pm On Dec 30, 2022
Newton2024:
Birds of a feather flock together. Criminals endorsing their fellow criminal. Thiefnubuu is a serial criminal.
Bunch of confused Ipobians, only una ask question, only una answer the question?

Mumus.

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Now That Wike Has Rejected Tinubu Openly, What Next? by Newton2024: 8:32pm On Dec 30, 2022
sapele914:
Bunch of confused Ipobians, only una ask question, only una answer the question?

Mumus.
Yoruba ni mi tokantokan sugbon Peter Obi ni choice mi ni 2023. Thiefnubuu ti lu'le patapata too mo grin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Now That Wike Has Rejected Tinubu Openly, What Next? by Didijiji: 8:40pm On Dec 30, 2022
sapele914:

Mumus.
no be IPOB disvirgin your babe and sisters ooo

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Now That Wike Has Rejected Tinubu Openly, What Next? by Meagainstthem: 9:08pm On Dec 30, 2022
Newton2024:
Yoruba ni mi tokantokan sugbon Peter Obi ni choice mi ni 2023. Thiefnubuu ti lu'le patapata too mo grin

Flat. Head like you can never be Yoruba,we Yoruba are known to be wisegrin

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Now That Wike Has Rejected Tinubu Openly, What Next? by Newton2024: 9:14pm On Dec 30, 2022
Meagainstthem:

Maa tan ra e grin
Oduduwa ni mi tokantokan sugbon Peter Obi ni choice mi. Say NO to Kleptomaniac-Terrorist ticket for the sake of your children. Pity your children.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Now That Wike Has Rejected Tinubu Openly, What Next? by PlayerMeji: 10:18pm On Dec 30, 2022
Lol, Yoruba language that is the easiest to learn and understand in Nigeria, even Almajiris can string up better Yoruba tenses than you.

Newton2024:
Maa tan ra e grin
Oduduwa ni mi tokantokan sugbon Peter Obi ni choice mi. Say NO to Kleptomaniac-Terrorist ticket for the sake of your children. Pity your children.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Now That Wike Has Rejected Tinubu Openly, What Next? by SamadOlawale247: 10:23pm On Dec 30, 2022
How To Make money through Crypto Trading And Investing...

You can move your Account balance from Zero to 6 figure just by Trading and Investing in crypto currency by having a profit up to $300 daily

If you want to know more about this crypto currency trading and Investing...

* Kindly check on this WhatsApp page : 08101133598
Re: Now That Wike Has Rejected Tinubu Openly, What Next? by SHINJA: 10:24pm On Dec 30, 2022
We the good people of Southsouth and Southwest will Never vote for a islamic terrorist party...

Curse be upon tinubu and shettima..

God bless Southsouth and Southwest

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Now That Wike Has Rejected Tinubu Openly, What Next? by Newton2024: 11:06pm On Dec 30, 2022
PlayerMeji:
Lol, Yoruba language that is the easiest to learn and understand in Nigeria, even Almajiris can string up better Yoruba tenses than you.

Emir if Daura where Buhari hails from rejected Tinubu, this is a proof that Buhari is not in support of Tinubu's presidency. Entire sane southerners and MB people have rejected Tinubu

Majority of core northerners are in support of their two sons - Atiku and Kwankwanso.

Now WHO WILL RESCUE BOLA?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Now That Wike Has Rejected Tinubu Openly, What Next? by Realrealfact: 11:19pm On Dec 30, 2022
Peter Obi is better

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Now That Wike Has Rejected Tinubu Openly, What Next? by NothingDoMe: 11:25pm On Dec 30, 2022
Newton2024:
Emir if Daura where Buhari hails from rejected Tinubu, this is a proof that Buhari is not in support of Tinubu's presidency. Entire sane southerners and MB people have rejected Tinubu

Majority of core northerners are in support of their two sons - Atiku and Kwankwanso.

Now WHO WILL RESCUE BOLA?
In fact Tinubu media game with G5 backfired with the Emir of Daura's endorsing of Atiku.

cheesy cheesy cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Now That Wike Has Rejected Tinubu Openly, What Next? by yarimo(m): 11:50pm On Dec 30, 2022
SLAP44:

what is next for you now is to receive this

Re: Now That Wike Has Rejected Tinubu Openly, What Next? by drlateef: 12:07am On Dec 31, 2022
SLAP44:

Chinedu when will you stop crying over spilled milk? Take it to bank, it is a done deal. If you like cry till eternity.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Now That Wike Has Rejected Tinubu Openly, What Next? by NothingDoMe: 12:07am On Dec 31, 2022
Is like Urchinsons have lost their end of year benefits as this G5 merger no work cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Now That Wike Has Rejected Tinubu Openly, What Next? by phatriqk(m): 12:32am On Dec 31, 2022
Nwike grin grin............mk una dey pity ds old man once in a while, at this point the desperation for presidency, no deal wey ds man no go sign
Re: Now That Wike Has Rejected Tinubu Openly, What Next? by Nwaetche(m): 12:35am On Dec 31, 2022
If wike has any plan to endorse him. he will scatter his G5 as I do not see Gov Otom endorsing someone that is in bed with Miyetti Allah.

ganisucks:

3 Likes

Re: Now That Wike Has Rejected Tinubu Openly, What Next? by Tingotoe: 1:23am On Dec 31, 2022
SLAP44:

You need 44 slaps bitte
Re: Now That Wike Has Rejected Tinubu Openly, What Next? by unclejb2(m): 1:31am On Dec 31, 2022
Tinubu is gradually dying of desperation

5 Likes

Re: Now That Wike Has Rejected Tinubu Openly, What Next? by MiaBeer(m): 2:45am On Dec 31, 2022
Meagainstthem:

Your wisdom pushed you to sell 65% of the land your parents left for you to Igbo people for a few weeks of owambe. Posterity will eventually show who is wiser. Continue shocked

9 Likes

Re: Now That Wike Has Rejected Tinubu Openly, What Next? by gebest: 2:49am On Dec 31, 2022
sapele914:

Mumus.
she has no right to cause a man God has not caused.
Re: Now That Wike Has Rejected Tinubu Openly, What Next? by techWriter3: 5:13am On Dec 31, 2022
approve politician for prez
Re: Now That Wike Has Rejected Tinubu Openly, What Next? by PrinceOfLagos: 5:52am On Dec 31, 2022
ganisucks:

You forgot to add name of the notorious cultist of Edo state, Kabaka that endorsed Bola Tinubu

Only insane people endorse Tinubu

2 Likes

Re: Now That Wike Has Rejected Tinubu Openly, What Next? by Oziens: 6:53am On Dec 31, 2022
Exactly what I said and posted yesterday, that APC of Tinubu /Shetimma are desperately seeking 4 validation of deceit to hoodwink gullible, yet to decide Nigerians voters 4 support when their media n sympathetic print media houses were propagating the FAKE NEWS as top HEADLINES that the G-5 had struck a deal the "Agbados n Cassava Bulabs" aka Emi lo kan. Unfortunately, many gullible Nigerians who should have know better were engaging APC merchant of LIES without recourse for evidence based press briefing video or voice from Wike & the G-5 governor.

Nigerians of goodwill n purposeful leadership 4 the country, let's be focused n propagate the gospel of Labour Party Presidential Candidate, Peter Obi @ the Grassroot, even so, with more vigor as election draws close.
Our labour shall not be in Vain in Jesus Name.

Happ n Prosperous 2023 in Advance by God's grace.

2 Likes

Re: Now That Wike Has Rejected Tinubu Openly, What Next? by VTJN(m): 7:05am On Dec 31, 2022
MiaBeer:

Your wisdom pushed you to sell 65% of the land your parents left for you to Igbo people for a few weeks of owambe. Posterity will eventually show who is wiser. Continue shocked
compare that to those who burn their AfghanEastern 5$ region to spite jubril of Sudan reducing it further to 3%?
Re: Now That Wike Has Rejected Tinubu Openly, What Next? by Meagainstthem: 7:06am On Dec 31, 2022
MiaBeer:

Your own stupidity push you to invest your money where they can chase you away if you do anyhow,let's see who's wiser when the time comes.

1 Like

Re: Now That Wike Has Rejected Tinubu Openly, What Next? by Meagainstthem: 7:06am On Dec 31, 2022
Newton2024:
Maa tan ra e grin

Who be this mumu? Oduduwa no dey follow fraud like Pandora man.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Omo Tinubu Mean Business Ooooo / All Past Ondo Governors Dead Except Mimiko (see full List) / ‘supporters Of SNC Asking For Civil War’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.