Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,654 members, 7,820,274 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:26 PM

"I'm So Attracted To Girls, I Wish Lesbianism Would Be Legalized In 9ja" - Diane - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I'm So Attracted To Girls, I Wish Lesbianism Would Be Legalized In 9ja" - Diane (3333 Views)

Juliana Olayode: Lesbianism Has Become Very Rampant, A Woman Tried To Woo Me / Appiah Abena: Engaging In Lesbianism Is My Biggest Regret In Life / Charly Boy Remarries Diane Oputa, Arrives In Keke (Wedding Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I'm So Attracted To Girls, I Wish Lesbianism Would Be Legalized In 9ja" - Diane by onyi25(f): 1:02pm On Nov 03, 2020
Reality TV star, Daine Russet has sparked 'being a bisexual' rumor after she took to social media to disclose her intense attraction towards the female gender.

She went futher to wish that lesbianism was legalized in Nigeria.

She made this shocking revelation on insta story this morning when asked by one of her fans to reveal a top secret she hasn’t shared with anyone.

Her revelation clearly shows that the kaduna reality star is clearly into women.

Despite wishing for lesbianism to be legalized in Nigeria, she however thinks it would never happen because according to her, Nigerians are too religious.

See full gist;

https://www.mimidoris.com/2020/11/im-so-attracted-to-girls-i-wish.html?m=1

Re: "I'm So Attracted To Girls, I Wish Lesbianism Would Be Legalized In 9ja" - Diane by Nobody: 1:03pm On Nov 03, 2020
Foolish dumb bitch
Re: "I'm So Attracted To Girls, I Wish Lesbianism Would Be Legalized In 9ja" - Diane by TecM0: 1:04pm On Nov 03, 2020
Everyone suspected her closeness with Mercy....

But what's going on in Northern Nigeria with Homosexuals,

Go Abuja you go shock

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I'm So Attracted To Girls, I Wish Lesbianism Would Be Legalized In 9ja" - Diane by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 1:05pm On Nov 03, 2020
She needs a big, long and fat dick in her life

2 Likes

Re: "I'm So Attracted To Girls, I Wish Lesbianism Would Be Legalized In 9ja" - Diane by Righteousness89(m): 1:06pm On Nov 03, 2020
Prayers of Deliverance for them all,

I Don't understand how Creatures created in the Image of God will use their Hands to Conciously go against GOD and thereby attracting Destruction, Wrath and Death!

Worse of all is when the repercussions come they say God is Wicked!!

It really beats my imagination..

2 Likes

Re: "I'm So Attracted To Girls, I Wish Lesbianism Would Be Legalized In 9ja" - Diane by FahBuLous: 1:11pm On Nov 03, 2020
This girl is a decorated fool.. Nonsense and ingredient..
Re: "I'm So Attracted To Girls, I Wish Lesbianism Would Be Legalized In 9ja" - Diane by Enudapan: 1:12pm On Nov 03, 2020
Nah eh! No qualms
This is so unsophisticated

No let lesbianism decieve you
Dick sweet die
Especially that of an odogwu
Who takes mushin weed

1 Like

Re: "I'm So Attracted To Girls, I Wish Lesbianism Would Be Legalized In 9ja" - Diane by englishmart(m): 1:16pm On Nov 03, 2020
Nobody will imprison you here over your sexuality. You can ask the cross gendered Bobrisky

1 Like

Re: "I'm So Attracted To Girls, I Wish Lesbianism Would Be Legalized In 9ja" - Diane by englishmart(m): 1:17pm On Nov 03, 2020
Enudapan:
Nah eh! No qualms
This is so unsophisticated

No let lesbianism decieve you
Dick sweet die
Especially that of an odogwu
Who takes mushin weed
How you take know say diick sweet, you don taste am before?

2 Likes

Re: "I'm So Attracted To Girls, I Wish Lesbianism Would Be Legalized In 9ja" - Diane by SavageResponse(m): 1:34pm On Nov 03, 2020
Nonsense person! angry
Re: "I'm So Attracted To Girls, I Wish Lesbianism Would Be Legalized In 9ja" - Diane by olorunyomi13773: 2:46pm On Nov 03, 2020
This girl is a decorated fool.. Nonsense and ingredient..
Re: "I'm So Attracted To Girls, I Wish Lesbianism Would Be Legalized In 9ja" - Diane by Kiddogarcia(m): 3:06pm On Nov 03, 2020
Wait till you get knacked by one of my customers,the narrative will change,check siggy tho
Re: "I'm So Attracted To Girls, I Wish Lesbianism Would Be Legalized In 9ja" - Diane by sammysneh(m): 3:07pm On Nov 03, 2020
Diana my crush that year tongue
Re: "I'm So Attracted To Girls, I Wish Lesbianism Would Be Legalized In 9ja" - Diane by NobleAngell(f): 5:09pm On Nov 03, 2020
You know, a girl once confirmed that this girl is a lesbian and that she has been since their secondary School days but I didn't take her seriously.
Re: "I'm So Attracted To Girls, I Wish Lesbianism Would Be Legalized In 9ja" - Diane by graciousolo(m): 5:13pm On Nov 03, 2020
Righteousness89:
Prayers of Deliverance for them all,

I Don't understand how Creatures created in the Image of God will use their Hands to Conciously go against GOD and thereby attracting Destruction, Wrath and Death!

Worse of all is when the repercussions come they say God is Wicked!!

It really beats my imagination..

You and your god are morons... But, you are a bigger one. Silly nuisance.
Re: "I'm So Attracted To Girls, I Wish Lesbianism Would Be Legalized In 9ja" - Diane by Donjazzy12(m): 7:09pm On Nov 03, 2020
Dianne is a hardcore coded lesbian! Even Mercy Eke is involved! Both of them kissed passionately in the last BBNaija season! That is what they do. I said it then, but some of these foolish boys on social media who have no atom of sense apart from worshipping pussy attacked me viciously!

Is still say it.

90% of young ladies in Nigeria now are hardcore lesbians! But they pretend a lot!

1 Like

Re: "I'm So Attracted To Girls, I Wish Lesbianism Would Be Legalized In 9ja" - Diane by Stanweezy(m): 5:17am On Nov 04, 2020
Her life, her cup of tea, what do I know and wetin concern me... That one na her own problem I have mine I'm battling to settle
Re: "I'm So Attracted To Girls, I Wish Lesbianism Would Be Legalized In 9ja" - Diane by Mooreblessing(m): 5:38am On Nov 04, 2020
Nonsense!!
Re: "I'm So Attracted To Girls, I Wish Lesbianism Would Be Legalized In 9ja" - Diane by BestMan001: 6:23am On Nov 04, 2020
Her life

Her body
Re: "I'm So Attracted To Girls, I Wish Lesbianism Would Be Legalized In 9ja" - Diane by dollarstays: 6:35am On Nov 04, 2020
@diana if alot of things were legalize in Nigeria de for no born you o.....this table wey you de shake eeh...e no funny o!
Re: "I'm So Attracted To Girls, I Wish Lesbianism Would Be Legalized In 9ja" - Diane by femi4: 7:28am On Nov 04, 2020
Big breast without brain
Re: "I'm So Attracted To Girls, I Wish Lesbianism Would Be Legalized In 9ja" - Diane by Gandollaar(f): 8:43am On Nov 04, 2020
If she follow man, NL Simps will call her olosho, gold digger or clout chaser. Now she wished she could date a woman, NL Simps are still unhappy.
Re: "I'm So Attracted To Girls, I Wish Lesbianism Would Be Legalized In 9ja" - Diane by 444crop: 9:37am On Nov 04, 2020
Who she be
Re: "I'm So Attracted To Girls, I Wish Lesbianism Would Be Legalized In 9ja" - Diane by duduade: 9:46am On Nov 04, 2020
TecM0:
Everyone suspected her closeness with Mercy....

But what's going on in Northern Nigeria with Homosexuals,

Go Abuja you go shock

Yes now

Both of them are bisexual
Re: "I'm So Attracted To Girls, I Wish Lesbianism Would Be Legalized In 9ja" - Diane by Peterjnr123: 1:08pm On Nov 04, 2020

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News! Flowshow Dedicates Song To Tgirl4real Nairaland Celebrity Chic. / Name The Most Photogenic Celebrity From This Picture / Olamide And Girlfriend Attend D’banj Sister’s Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.