Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,208 members, 7,815,219 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

SARS Threw Me Off 3-Storey Building, Broke My Spine - Trader To Judicial Panel - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SARS Threw Me Off 3-Storey Building, Broke My Spine - Trader To Judicial Panel (37314 Views)

Unrest In New Benin Market As A Hausa Man Stabbed An Igbo Trader To Death (video / #EndSARS: Desmond Elliot Reacts To Judicial Panel Report (Video) / Lekki Tollgate Shooting: LCC Submits Footage To Judicial Panel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SARS Threw Me Off 3-Storey Building, Broke My Spine - Trader To Judicial Panel by BigBashiru: 4:12pm On Nov 03, 2020
BigBashiru:

Sars members are Nigerians - they reveal the nature of Nigerians when given power.

Same thing sars is doing is what sanwo olu is doing is same thing Wike is doing is same thing private landlords are doing (demanding 2 years rent in advance)
Re: SARS Threw Me Off 3-Storey Building, Broke My Spine - Trader To Judicial Panel by Davefed(m): 4:14pm On Nov 03, 2020
MusaChukwudi:
I knew it would be a bloody developer!

Why wouldn’t they throw you off a 3 storey? Cause you’ll keep selling false products and spare parts. ANUOFIA
Only a fool + lunatic will think and comment like this.

Parents please give your children exclusive breastfeeding to avoid this mistake up there.
Re: SARS Threw Me Off 3-Storey Building, Broke My Spine - Trader To Judicial Panel by Buharigoodluck(m): 4:25pm On Nov 03, 2020
this incident happened really. my Friend who is selling phone for Alaba told me about it. SARS raid his shop and stole his phone accessories
Re: SARS Threw Me Off 3-Storey Building, Broke My Spine - Trader To Judicial Panel by prigoz(m): 4:27pm On Nov 03, 2020
MusaChukwudi:
I knew it would be a bloody developer!

Why wouldn’t they throw you off a 3 storey? Cause you’ll keep selling false products and spare parts. ANUOFIA
May you suffer worse fate that this man..amen. Am sure your or your father is a member of SARS. Nonsense
Re: SARS Threw Me Off 3-Storey Building, Broke My Spine - Trader To Judicial Panel by TruthinAction: 4:32pm On Nov 03, 2020
Now, they are coming back as SWAT. Let them try to operate with that pattern of Sars again. Demons on uniform. So heartless. All in a bid to enrich themselves.
Re: SARS Threw Me Off 3-Storey Building, Broke My Spine - Trader To Judicial Panel by dalass(f): 5:03pm On Nov 03, 2020
AltMon3:
A trader, Ndukwe Ekwekwe, narrates to Lagos State #EndSARS Judicial Panel of Enquiry how SARS officers tortured and threw him off a two storey building after looting his shops.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KtjpYdetmHE

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thenationonlineng.net/how-sars-threw-me-off-three-storey-building-broke-my-spine-trader-tells-lagos-panel/amp/

What a country! undecided
Re: SARS Threw Me Off 3-Storey Building, Broke My Spine - Trader To Judicial Panel by Nobody: 5:14pm On Nov 03, 2020
wonlasewonimi:
Very important panel like this and they can't get proper mic and sound tech. Everything is wrong with this country.
At times you begin to ask is Nigeria a country or something just existing anyhow.

1 Like

Re: SARS Threw Me Off 3-Storey Building, Broke My Spine - Trader To Judicial Panel by EMMY76: 5:58pm On Nov 03, 2020
How can anyone blame Nmk for calling nigeria a zoo? Only in animal kingdom can things like this be happening what a souless country.
Re: SARS Threw Me Off 3-Storey Building, Broke My Spine - Trader To Judicial Panel by EMMY76: 6:32pm On Nov 03, 2020
Coldie:
Who else observed that not a single northerner has ever be harrased by sars

Sars is just set up by the north to terrorize and extort southerners.
Re: SARS Threw Me Off 3-Storey Building, Broke My Spine - Trader To Judicial Panel by MusaChukwudi: 7:41pm On Nov 03, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:

Say no to Tribalism.... please!
Let's make Nairaland sane.
Don't behave like the nuisances here.

Mind your business
Re: SARS Threw Me Off 3-Storey Building, Broke My Spine - Trader To Judicial Panel by candygist: 12:38am On Nov 04, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Too bad..
Sars worry people sha...
Na Edo state them for disturb pass...them harass, extort, threaten, kill and embarass many people for Edo state..
Make governor obaseki try follow up with the investigation
Fear nor dey let boys drive motor for edo state before..
Na commercial bus we dey enter..even the commercial bus them go say make you come down make you open your phone...if you refuse to open your phone na threaten to shoot or put allegations for your head

Haba...freedom atlast....even if the freedom nor be forever atleast make we enjoy for now...

Because of SARS. My friend way dey do G for edo state, start to wear suit, any time him one go out. He even dey carry church flyers to share for road in order to avoid SARS harassment. Too much brain will not kill Etop. Etop, where ever you are, I miss our uni days. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SARS Threw Me Off 3-Storey Building, Broke My Spine - Trader To Judicial Panel by mechanics(m): 8:16am On Nov 04, 2020
You can imagine that, like as if lives don't matter to them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Plateau, Benue: Gunmen Kill 44, Youths Deposit Corpses At Government House / First Lady With 13 Lives Leaves Aso Rock / The Best And Worst Governors In The South-South?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.