Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,518 members, 7,826,952 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

Enugu Community Charging Station In Nkanu East LGA - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu Community Charging Station In Nkanu East LGA (59229 Views)

Enugu Bans Okadas, Tipper-Trucks In Nkanu East, West And Some Communities / Ugwuanyi Did Not Construct Community Charging Station In Enugu - Council Boss / Governor Ugwuanyi's Campaigns In Nkanu East (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu Community Charging Station In Nkanu East LGA by otomatic(m): 5:13pm On Nov 03, 2020
Honestly, I wonder how our politicians reason.

#EnuguDeservesBetter
Re: Enugu Community Charging Station In Nkanu East LGA by Moneyboyz: 5:13pm On Nov 03, 2020
Soon them go start to dey steal people phone
Re: Enugu Community Charging Station In Nkanu East LGA by stevnwigw1: 5:16pm On Nov 03, 2020
IdontGivAfuck:

Cursed individual like you

You must be from Akwa Ibom
and I return the curse to you and your generation.
Re: Enugu Community Charging Station In Nkanu East LGA by chrizzyace: 5:17pm On Nov 03, 2020
These so called politicians travel abroad all the time, and they see how fast the world is developing in technology but for them NO!! They chose to remain in the dark blinded by their greed for money...
Re: Enugu Community Charging Station In Nkanu East LGA by Pacesetter123(m): 5:19pm On Nov 03, 2020
Jermat20:
What the Bleep is wrong with our politicians. When we thought we have seen it all
grin grin grin grin grin grin
De project is very funny
Re: Enugu Community Charging Station In Nkanu East LGA by Tonymegabush1(m): 5:21pm On Nov 03, 2020
See him ugly face
Re: Enugu Community Charging Station In Nkanu East LGA by nograv: 5:21pm On Nov 03, 2020
The only thing that gets me about this, is people gathering and touching the same surfaces during coronavirus is less than ideal..

Plus wouldn't it be better if everyone had power and charged their phones in the comfort of their own homes??
Re: Enugu Community Charging Station In Nkanu East LGA by esdeemiami(m): 5:21pm On Nov 03, 2020
What Da Bleep is this.....
If councilor exceute this kind project come dey brag about him suppose collect what nosense is this
Re: Enugu Community Charging Station In Nkanu East LGA by Elsadam(m): 5:22pm On Nov 03, 2020
I wish you know the huge amount of money that was used to erect this insults.

Why not provide the community with stable power instead.

Governors are the main problem of the masses.
Re: Enugu Community Charging Station In Nkanu East LGA by SweetDipBenny(m): 5:22pm On Nov 03, 2020
Jokes
Re: Enugu Community Charging Station In Nkanu East LGA by paix(m): 5:23pm On Nov 03, 2020
Arrewa:
I repeat...

The East is the most backward region in Nigeria!

My counselor here in kano has done more than this mediocre!

I wep for south east!

These same people will come online to tell you how poor and backward the north is!

These same people are busy attacking and insulting Elrufai on daily basis as if he has ever rule any state in the East.

While Enugu state Governor is busy building charging spot for lpobs to continue spreading fake news and propaganda!

Governor Elrufai that they hate with passion is busy developing Kaduna State.
Kaduna north.

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Community Charging Station In Nkanu East LGA by stayclearofme: 5:24pm On Nov 03, 2020
Moferere:
You go fear project grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Dem no go fight this one, na Wike dem go dey fight.

Confused people
So how is this related to the killings in Oyigbo?.. Olodo!
Re: Enugu Community Charging Station In Nkanu East LGA by IJEYdiamond(f): 5:25pm On Nov 03, 2020
HeRulesMen:
Wonderful development. Let's put our hands together for Mr. Governor.

Nonsense!!!

That is why the mofos cant talk or say anything about about social media... its high time youths showed him some love.... undecided undecided....

Useless....!!
Re: Enugu Community Charging Station In Nkanu East LGA by Moferere: 5:26pm On Nov 03, 2020
stayclearofme:

So how is this related to the killings in Oyigbo?.. Olodo!

E pain am grin grin grin grin
Re: Enugu Community Charging Station In Nkanu East LGA by Jackipapa: 5:27pm On Nov 03, 2020
Let there be light in our houses at affordable rate, Chikena!
Re: Enugu Community Charging Station In Nkanu East LGA by Nyoyokoone: 5:27pm On Nov 03, 2020
Someone's phone will soon lost and fight go soon start sad
Instead of giving them electricity he gave them charging pot ... nonsense and ingredients undecided
Re: Enugu Community Charging Station In Nkanu East LGA by magzey: 5:28pm On Nov 03, 2020
at least is useful grin grin

1 Like

Re: Enugu Community Charging Station In Nkanu East LGA by Xeeex: 5:30pm On Nov 03, 2020
AltMon3:
The solar-powered community charging center is located at Orie Nara Market Square of the State. Indigenes have since been thronging to the spot in their numbers to charge their devices.

A picture of Nigerians

Re: Enugu Community Charging Station In Nkanu East LGA by lexy2014: 5:30pm On Nov 03, 2020
Picadelly:
Jst give it three weeks ,someone from the community will wakeup late in the night and will secretly remove the whole battery and other useful things in it. These are not the kind of projects Nigerians need nw..If u do this type of projects as a politician it's just to enrich ursef n nothing more cos it won't last.

Y not use d same technology to provide electricity in people's homes instead of charging station. And they put d pix of d governor on d sign board as if he did d community a favour

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Community Charging Station In Nkanu East LGA by LordErrk: 5:32pm On Nov 03, 2020
AltMon3:
The solar-powered community charging center is located at Orie Nara Market Square of the State. Indigenes have since been thronging to the spot in their numbers to charge their devices.

And those mumu men are just laughing and smiling for camera, all for 500#
Re: Enugu Community Charging Station In Nkanu East LGA by rolams(m): 5:32pm On Nov 03, 2020
Polite insult!
Re: Enugu Community Charging Station In Nkanu East LGA by Nobody: 5:34pm On Nov 03, 2020
Arrewa:
I repeat...

I wep for south east!

These same people will come online to tell you how poor and backward the north is!

These same people are busy attacking and insulting Elrufai on daily basis as if he has ever rule any state in the East.

While Enugu state Governor is busy building charging spot for lpobs to continue spreading fake news and propaganda!

And the Christian Southern Kaduna communities are secretly being killed by invisible and uncatchable ghosts under his reign. Fulani herdsmen are paid for the killing of phantom cattle, so as to stop the killings. Yet the killings continue. No one is ever caught. Even though some bold groups come out to claim the killings.
Yes, El Rufai is developing Kaduna!
Re: Enugu Community Charging Station In Nkanu East LGA by Ogbeniomo: 5:34pm On Nov 03, 2020
Arrewa:
I repeat...

I wep for south east!

senseless talk,as long as Africa is concern Nothing Nigeria sorry Nothern Nigeria remain the most backward tribe in Africa when it's comes to civility. I'm not supporting the useless lgbo leaders even some of our leaders here too in S.west are useless,But North is no go area .

1 Like

Re: Enugu Community Charging Station In Nkanu East LGA by IdontGivAfuck: 5:34pm On Nov 03, 2020
blowjohn:

Akwaibom na ur state mate?

You don't know my state and we can never be mates

Akwa Ibom is a state thugs and prostitutes
Re: Enugu Community Charging Station In Nkanu East LGA by Stocktrader1: 5:35pm On Nov 03, 2020
Arrewa:
I repeat...

I wep for south east!

What an Irony! Someone from the most backward region calling the east the most backward region, I think you need to visit the east first, then you can say that again.
Re: Enugu Community Charging Station In Nkanu East LGA by ImaIma1(f): 5:36pm On Nov 03, 2020
Instead of providing constant electricity for the community. Just giving them crumbs.
Re: Enugu Community Charging Station In Nkanu East LGA by DenreleDave(m): 5:38pm On Nov 03, 2020
kalu61:
He may not be aware of that project. May be a party man trying to impress

Shut up.. Always covering ur leader.. Shame on u

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Community Charging Station In Nkanu East LGA by Sirmwill: 5:39pm On Nov 03, 2020
stevnwigw1:
first of its kind in Nigeria, God bless you Mr Governor. More wisdom, see as other Governors will follow suite

We can guess that this brother here is typing from his dream When he wakes up,he will modify it... cheesy
Re: Enugu Community Charging Station In Nkanu East LGA by Emoney08: 5:40pm On Nov 03, 2020
Community development lol
Re: Enugu Community Charging Station In Nkanu East LGA by LORDKing001: 5:41pm On Nov 03, 2020
AltMon3:
I did this too in my department back then while the president of the department
Re: Enugu Community Charging Station In Nkanu East LGA by Chudivictor(m): 5:41pm On Nov 03, 2020
and people are happy with this? wow!! Just wow!!!
Re: Enugu Community Charging Station In Nkanu East LGA by prophetfire: 5:43pm On Nov 03, 2020
AltMon3:
. This is a joke and photoshopped?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Video Of Chibok Girls Holding AK-47, Explaining Why They Refused To Return Home / Hilarious Dangote-Obama Hoax Confuses Americans. / Tinubu Rocks Igbo Attire In Throwback Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.