Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,607 members, 7,827,291 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

Enugu Community Charging Station In Nkanu East LGA - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu Community Charging Station In Nkanu East LGA (59231 Views)

Enugu Bans Okadas, Tipper-Trucks In Nkanu East, West And Some Communities / Ugwuanyi Did Not Construct Community Charging Station In Enugu - Council Boss / Governor Ugwuanyi's Campaigns In Nkanu East (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu Community Charging Station In Nkanu East LGA by Sniper101(m): 10:21pm On Nov 03, 2020
Moferere:
You go fear project grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Dem no go fight this one, na Wike dem go dey fight.

Confused people

My brother
I tire o

Make Dem tackle their South East governors and leave Rivers State governor alone naa cheesy

1 Like

Re: Enugu Community Charging Station In Nkanu East LGA by Jdbrasco2: 10:22pm On Nov 03, 2020
nedekid:

There is nothing wrong in providing several of this in communities, apart from charging phones (which is important), it also brings more social integration. See how they are relaxed and gisting. What remains is cold beer.
The only adverse issue I see here is the pettiness of the governor putting his campaign picture and making a big deal of it. Rather things like social bulletins eg covid 19 hygiene info could be displayed.
I have never heard of any major project delivered by Enugu state govt. That's what I was getting at.

1 Like

Re: Enugu Community Charging Station In Nkanu East LGA by Dantsito: 10:41pm On Nov 03, 2020
phahahaha, what a development.
Re: Enugu Community Charging Station In Nkanu East LGA by Hassanmaye(m): 11:01pm On Nov 03, 2020
Moferere:
You go fear project grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Dem no go fight this one, na Wike dem go dey fight.

Confused people

Lol na oil they there head grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Enugu Community Charging Station In Nkanu East LGA by fastdocs9ja: 11:03pm On Nov 03, 2020

Dis na shine eye dey charge else...
Re: Enugu Community Charging Station In Nkanu East LGA by Hassanmaye(m): 11:09pm On Nov 03, 2020
Atlas9:

And the Christian Southern Kaduna communities are secretly being killed by invisible and uncatchable ghosts under his reign. Fulani herdsmen are paid for the killing of phantom cattle, so as to stop the killings. Yet the killings continue. No one is ever caught. Even though some bold groups come out to claim the killings.
Yes, El Rufai is developing Kaduna!

Stupid people all they know is spread fake news you will never allow people to stay calm, every community is fighting there communal crises, I know it's the sole responsibility of the governor to protect his citizens, but this exergerating of blackmail won't take you anywhere, thank God know we are leaving in the period of ICT lies can easily be disconnected.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Enugu Community Charging Station In Nkanu East LGA by Slynation(m): 11:34pm On Nov 03, 2020
Arrewa:
I repeat...

The East is the most backward region in Nigeria!

My counselor here in kano has done more than this mediocre!

I wep for south east!

These same people will come online to tell you how poor and backward the north is!

These same people are busy attacking and insulting Elrufai on daily basis as if he has ever rule any state in the East.

While Enugu state Governor is busy building charging spot for lpobs to continue spreading fake news and propaganda online.

Governor Elrufai that they hate with passion is busy developing Kaduna State.

How many times have you wept for boko haram and headsmen victims?? Focus on the North, they are in die need of that your tears.... Was it not in Jigawa State the youths was empowered with wheel barrows and Shoe shiner kits?? See ehh, the stupidity of Nigerian politicians is contagious in all region....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Enugu Community Charging Station In Nkanu East LGA by Picadelly(m): 12:01am On Nov 04, 2020
mashad:

Let us appreciate it. Sooner, our politician mindset will become more broaden
I hope so.
Re: Enugu Community Charging Station In Nkanu East LGA by NSK4U(m): 12:25am On Nov 04, 2020
Arrewa:
I repeat...

I wep for south east!

These same people will come online to tell you how poor and backward the north is!

These same people are busy attacking and insulting Elrufai on daily basis as if he has ever rule any state in the East.

While Enugu state Governor is busy building charging spot for lpobs to continue spreading fake news and propaganda online.

Very soon, Nigeria would get restructured or totally divided and we would see your hardworking Elrufai baking the cake that Kaduna state would need instead of being a parasite on other resourceful states and sharing it as national cake.

For now, face your Boko Haram, herdsmen terrorists, bandits, illiteracy, almajiri, etc. they are all products of what the north sees as development, but do I blame them? No, I don't, because I understand that your quota system brain cannot think any better than the desire to domicile those aforementioned situation for the north. And note honourably, South East doesn't have any of those societal menace.

MEANWHILE, DON'T ARGUE WITH ME UNTIL YOU HAVE SAT FOR WAEC AND JAMB WITHOUT BEING CONSIDERED FROM QUOTA SYSTEM FRAUD.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Enugu Community Charging Station In Nkanu East LGA by HallaDaTruth: 1:51am On Nov 04, 2020
NGpatriot:

This is poverty alleviation in Enugu.

Don't forget to collect your wheelbarrow...

Have you thrown a bomb today. Boko haram
Re: Enugu Community Charging Station In Nkanu East LGA by Nobody: 2:15am On Nov 04, 2020
solar power that ordinary ppl have in their private homes over here is what is viewed as a big deal in nigeria
abeg nigeria get issues
Re: Enugu Community Charging Station In Nkanu East LGA by Splen07(m): 6:00am On Nov 04, 2020
Picadelly:
Jst give it three weeks ,someone from the community will wakeup late in the night and will secretly remove the whole battery and other useful things in it. These are not the kind of projects Nigerians need nw..If u do this type of projects as a politician it's just to enrich ursef n nothing more cos it won't last.

absolutely true����
Re: Enugu Community Charging Station In Nkanu East LGA by Splen07(m): 6:01am On Nov 04, 2020
Picadelly:
Jst give it three weeks ,someone from the community will wakeup late in the night and will secretly remove the whole battery and other useful things in it. These are not the kind of projects Nigerians need nw..If u do this type of projects as a politician it's just to enrich ursef n nothing more cos it won't last.

absolutely true
no be 9ja we dey again
Re: Enugu Community Charging Station In Nkanu East LGA by Awaja(m): 6:47am On Nov 04, 2020
So giving a community like nara electricity is luxury?The insult is too bold Biko .
Re: Enugu Community Charging Station In Nkanu East LGA by NGpatriot: 7:05am On Nov 04, 2020
HallaDaTruth:
Have you thrown a bomb today. Boko haram

The fact that you are a bomb throwing terrorist doesn't mean other people share your terrorist mentality and way of life.
Re: Enugu Community Charging Station In Nkanu East LGA by HallaDaTruth: 8:01am On Nov 04, 2020
NGpatriot:

The fact that you are a bomb throwing terrorist doesn't mean other people share your terrorist mentality and way of life.
e pain am, awon bomb throwers. How is shekau your brother? . You don join bandit ? grin grin
Re: Enugu Community Charging Station In Nkanu East LGA by HallaDaTruth: 8:04am On Nov 04, 2020
NSK4U:

Very soon, Nigeria would get restructured or totally divided and we would see your hardworking Elrufai baking the cake that Kaduna state would need instead of being a parasite on other resourceful states and sharing it as national cake.

For now, face your Boko Haram, herdsmen terrorists, bandits, illiteracy, almajiri, etc. they are all products of what the north sees as development, but do I blame them? No, I don't, because I understand that your quota system brain cannot think any better than the desire to domicile those aforementioned situation for the north. And note honourably, South East doesn't have any of those societal menace.

MEANWHILE, DON'T ARGUE WITH ME UNTIL YOU HAVE SAT FOR WAEC AND JAMB WITHOUT BEING CONSIDERED FROM QUOTA SYSTEM FRAUD.
Very deep Truth, don't mind these terrorists and bandits. All they know how to do is kill, steal and destroy just like their father the devil. I wonder if it is God that created such specimen

1 Like

Re: Enugu Community Charging Station In Nkanu East LGA by HallaDaTruth: 8:10am On Nov 04, 2020
Sniper101:

My brother
I tire o

Make Dem tackle their South East governors and leave Rivers State governor alone naa cheesy

Rivers is Igbo land ( Igweocha is the original name) but your British masters changed it to rivers and portharcourt . They speak Igbo over there. The major tribes there are Ikwerre and ijaw. Are you aware Igweocha people migrated from Oguta in Imo state?. The greatest tragedy done by the british on Nigeria is the removal of History but the good news is that something is cooking and all haters of Biafra will be alive to watch Yah set up a table before us in the presence of our Enemies.
Re: Enugu Community Charging Station In Nkanu East LGA by Sniper101(m): 8:22am On Nov 04, 2020
HallaDaTruth:

Rivers is Igbo land ( Igweocha is the original name) but your British masters changed it to rivers and portharcourt . They speak Igbo over there. The major tribes there are Ikwerre and ijaw. Are you aware Igweocha people migrated from Oguta in Imo state?. The greatest tragedy done by the british on Nigeria is the removal of History but the good news is that something is cooking and all haters of Biafra will be alive to watch Yah set up a table before us in the presence of our Enemies.

Huncle...you lot should stop all this by force "merging" you guys are doing.
You're claiming to be related to someone and the person is rejecting you, common sense ought to tell you to move on.
Maybe, just maybe Rivers "was" Igbo land, but we've since broken away from you guys.
You guys should learn to accept that fact.

Bayelsa state was carved out of Rivers State. Are you aware?
Ok, how many times have you read in the news that Rivers people are still disturbing Bayelsans the way you Igbos are disturbing Rivers people?

You lots don't want to leave Ikwerre and Rivers people alone and I just don't know why.
Re: Enugu Community Charging Station In Nkanu East LGA by MrBONE2(m): 8:25am On Nov 04, 2020
Arrewa:
I repeat...

I wep for south east!

Please AREWA stop revailing such secrets to them grin

1 Like

Re: Enugu Community Charging Station In Nkanu East LGA by Arrewa: 9:10am On Nov 04, 2020
MrBONE2:

Please AREWA stop revailing such secrets to them grin
let's open their eyes small
Re: Enugu Community Charging Station In Nkanu East LGA by Nobody: 12:35pm On Nov 04, 2020
The governor is working. (scoffs)
Re: Enugu Community Charging Station In Nkanu East LGA by HallaDaTruth: 12:41pm On Nov 04, 2020
Sniper101:

Huncle...you lot should stop all this by force "merging" you guys are doing.
You're claiming to be related to someone and the person is rejecting you, common sense ought to tell you to move on.
Maybe, just maybe Rivers "was" Igbo land, but we've since broken away from you guys.
You guys should learn to accept that fact.

Bayelsa state was carved out of Rivers State. Are you aware?
Ok, how many times have you read in the news that Rivers people are still disturbing Bayelsans the way you Igbos are disturbing Rivers people?

You lots don't want to leave Ikwerre and Rivers people alone and I just don't know why.

You must be a young man, you won't understand yet
Re: Enugu Community Charging Station In Nkanu East LGA by Nobody: 1:50pm On Nov 04, 2020
This project is a very good development.

Abroad, charging stations and free wifi/internet stations are common place in public spaces, trains and bus stations.

It's just that hardship has brainwashed so many Nigerians that they don't realize development when they see one.

It is pretense coupled with stupidity that will make a Nigerian condemn that project. Why ? How many of you have generators at home ?

I can confidently inform you that 90% of people living on their own in (one room apartments) in several Nigerian townships cannot afford a generating set, fueling one and fixing one. If there are ten tenants living in a compound, go check, it's one out of ten that own their own generators. Others beg to charge.

That's by the side. How many of you own a roof mounted solar panel, UPS or inverter in your houses ? This last question is like searching for crude oil in Maiduguri.

Hence, you condemn the project but won't be ashamed to carry phone at hand begging the nearest barbing salon man in your area to charge for only 30minutes. Creating nuisance fuelled by poverty.

That's hypocritical.
Re: Enugu Community Charging Station In Nkanu East LGA by Nobody: 4:11am On Nov 05, 2020
Hassanmaye:

Stupid people all they know is spread fake news you will never allow people to stay calm, every community is fighting there communal crises, I know it's the sole responsibility of the governor to protect his citizens, but this exergerating of blackmail won't take you anywhere, thank God know we are leaving in the period of ICT lies can easily be disconnected.

If genocide is stupidity and deliberate bloodshed is fake news, remember Gaddafi was more brutal. Saddam was more wicked. Osama was more bold. These cowardly (do and deny) acts of inhumanity will fail.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Video Of Chibok Girls Holding AK-47, Explaining Why They Refused To Return Home / Hilarious Dangote-Obama Hoax Confuses Americans. / Tinubu Rocks Igbo Attire In Throwback Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.