Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,713 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! - Travel (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! (120885 Views)

Just Got My Visa To Travel To Germany For Work, I Am Having Cold Feet. / I Urgently Want To Travel To Cyprus This Year, How Possible? Suggestions Please / Three Month Visa To Canada For A Seminar..how To Do I Extend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by Sicilyjoe: 8:14pm On Feb 03, 2021
Someone said he can get 3months dubai visa for me at 169k is that possible ?
Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by Mixedfruit: 8:25pm On Feb 03, 2021
Sicilyjoe:
yes

1 Like

Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by Sicilyjoe: 8:44pm On Feb 03, 2021
Mixedfruit:
yes

That's means with about 400k -450k I can get visa and flight ticket ?
Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by CryptoRepublic1: 1:18am On Feb 04, 2021
Sicilyjoe:

That's means with about 400k -450k I can get visa and flight ticket ?

You're better calling into the airport and go to your choice airline to find out or check their website mate.
Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by ebuka10box(m): 12:35pm On Feb 04, 2021
Sicilyjoe:
make dem no scam u oo
Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by akoredebaba1: 12:37pm On Feb 04, 2021
it depends but d highest ive seen for 3mnths visa is 250k.... depends on agent.. but as youve rightly said , scam is real lol
ebuka10box:
make dem no scam u oo
Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by samtol4(m): 12:57pm On Feb 04, 2021
Congrat bros. Your determination is worthy of emulation. You never allow negative people on this platform to pull you down. NEGATIVE PEOPLE WILL NOT SEE ANY GOOD COUNTRY, THOUGH THEY NEVER TRAVEL BEFORE. They will tell you Canada is the only country they will go, but all their talks are from internet . No single travel history.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by Sicilyjoe: 1:45pm On Feb 04, 2021
ebuka10box:
make dem no scam u oo

Hoe do u mean, can u explain better ?
Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by Sicilyjoe: 7:48am On Feb 05, 2021
Clementmayo2020:
When I entered Dubai in 2012, I got the best Job offer among my folks as African Sales Rep in a Textile company in Sharjah..they gave me an official car,accomodation and more mouth watering renumerations..my brother I swear I don't know anybody when I entered but it was God all the way...
Never Give up

Meanwhile I can get you a Dubai Visa in 72hrs.. � Guaranteed..call...070....59...65..49..11

For how much ?
Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by aieromon(m): 9:39am On Feb 05, 2021
Sicilyjoe:

For how much ?

Shine your eyes shocked shocked
Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by Lotusflowerbomb: 12:37pm On Feb 05, 2021
fergieboy:
Omo my guys don force me tire to come join for them Dubai

But I no go abeg

If no be Europe make I still they naija

Cost of living too high for there

I know like 3 people way go there way run come back

Them carry their flexing lifestyle from naija go there

Omo body tell them dem run come back

I know another one way go run come back come upload fried potato yam and egg come they boast say if you chop this one for Dubai you be big man grin
same here, I prefer Europe, if not for finances.
Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by Lotusflowerbomb: 12:55pm On Feb 05, 2021
krissconnect:

This one na clown. You think we are acting Philippines movie here? undecided
grin grin ;DLmao
Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by naxee9294: 10:30pm On Feb 05, 2021
Lotusflowerbomb:
same here, I prefer Europe, if not for finances.
bro, u we say u no dey go connect me nah
Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by Cousin9999: 3:05pm On Feb 06, 2021
Israeli sex tourists aggravate UAE's human trafficking ordeal
The main victims of human trafficking hail from India, Pakistan, China, and Bangladesh
Most migrants are compelled to sign employment contracts in a language they’re unable to read and thus agreeing to conditions and wages far lower than they had been promised
Traffickers employ many tactics to force women to work, often locking the victims in small rooms without food or water and subjecting them to physical and verbal abuse

https://www.brecorder.com/news/40056662

Dubai sex trafficking victims relate tales of duplicity and horror
Victims were forced into prostitution after going to Dubai with dreams of luxurious life and high salary

The victims claimed that the trafficking ring had connections with the passport office and airport immigration.

That is why we see human traffickers sending people to Dubai, Saudi Arabia, Jordan and Bahrain.

These victims came from lower or lower middle class families and couldn’t have shown a bank statement to get visas for Dubai.
https://www.dhakatribune.com/bangladesh/2020/09/12/dubai-sex-victims-relate-tales-of-duplicity-and-horror

Visiting Dubai Is Like Standing on the Sidelines of a Gang Rape
Dubai is one of the toughest, most well-known centers of modern slavery and human trafficking. Beneath the glittering facade of a paradise in the desert lurks a cruel and lethal system of recruitment, transportation, transfer, kidnaping and defrauding of human beings – mostly women – by means of the threat of force, or the actual use of force, as well as other types of coercion. The purpose of the system is exploitation for the purpose of prostitution, other types of sexual exploitation, forced labor or employment in conditions of slavery.

In the United Arab Emirates there are over 8 million work migrants, constituting over 95 percent of the country’s private work force. They work for a very low wage in construction, or as servants. Most of these workers are victims of human trafficking or forced labor.

Outwardly, the governments of the UAE cluck their tongues and occasionally expel a p1mp who is caught, but in fact traffickers in women work under protection of the government, which sells itself as a consumers’ paradise, where human beings are also a consumer good.
https://www.haaretz.com/middle-east-news/.premium-visiting-dubai-is-like-standing-on-the-sidelines-during-a-gang-rape-1.9335739

Dubai’s Role in Facilitating Corruption and Global Illicit Financial Flows
part of what underpins Dubai’s prosperity is a steady stream of illicit proceeds borne from corruption and crime. The wealth has helped to fuel the emirate’s booming real estate market; enrich its bankers, moneychangers, and business elites; and turn Dubai into a major gold trading hub. Meanwhile, both Emirati leaders and the international community continue to turn a blind eye to the problematic behaviors, administrative loopholes, and weak enforcement practices that make Dubai a globally attractive destination for dirty money.
https://carnegieendowment.org/2020/07/07/dubai-s-role-in-facilitating-corruption-and-global-illicit-financial-flows-pub-82180

The UAE’s Kafala System: Harmless or Human Trafficking?
Labor migration to the UAE is regulated by a private sponsorship system known as kafala, which has existed in the Gulf Cooperation Council states and other Middle Eastern countries for decades. The laws and procedures of the kafala system vary from state to state.

Migrant workers who are trafficked into forced labor are typically recruited by agents who charge high recruitment fees in exchange for secure work permits and employment in the UAE.
Migrant workers who are trafficked into forced labor are typically recruited by agents who charge high recruitment fees in exchange for secure work permits and employment in the UAE. However, once in the UAE, victims are made to sign contracts they often do not understand and that include conditions different from what they were promised. They are then forced to work long hours in cramped labor camps. Wages are low, payments are made infrequently, and living and sanitary conditions are poor. The workers inevitably fall into situations of debt bondage and find themselves compelled to accept the terms and conditions imposed on them. This is particularly common among construction, domestic, and lower-level service workers.8

https://carnegieendowment.org/2020/07/07/uae-s-kafala-system-harmless-or-human-trafficking-pub-82188

30 US congressmen call for urgent action on UAE and Middle East Human Trafficking

London, UK, Dec. 14, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Washington, London - On Human Rights Day, thirty members of the U.S. House of Representatives signed a “dear colleague” letter to the U.S. government calling for an end to human trafficking and labor exploitation in the Gulf region of the Middle East. Representative Raúl Grijalva, who serves as Vice Chair in the International Workers’ Rights Caucus, led the effort. “I led my colleagues in a letter urging Sec. Pompeo to urge the Gulf States to uphold human rights for migrant workers and abolish the discriminatory Kafala System,” he tweeted.
https://www.globenewswire.com/news-release/2020/12/14/2144754/0/en/30-US-congressmen-call-for-urgent-action-on-UAE-and-Middle-East-Human-Trafficking.html
Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by ebuka10box(m): 2:25pm On Feb 11, 2021
just got my Emirates I.d

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by akoredebaba1: 2:29pm On Feb 11, 2021
congrats man
ebuka10box:
just got my Emirates I.d
Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by iretiogo1: 2:47pm On Feb 11, 2021
ebuka10box:
just got my Emirates I.d
I’m happy for you brother, I know within me that wen someone believe in God noting is impossible with prayer I remember then wen someone advise u to burn that visa lol Bible say the expectation of the believer shall not be cut short ..... higher u go brother and be a good ambassador of 9ja
Wish you all the best

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by Sicilyjoe: 2:50pm On Feb 11, 2021
ebuka10box:
just got my Emirates I.d

Congrats for passing the Emirates test
Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by akoredebaba1: 2:52pm On Feb 11, 2021
as ur name implies ''conrad''... youre indeed a symbol of a ''bold cousel''.... bigger u jare once more.. ours on it way..
ebuka10box:
just got my Emirates I.d

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by ebuka10box(m): 4:19pm On Feb 11, 2021
akoredebaba1:
as ur name implies ''conrad''... youre indeed a symbol of a ''bold cousel''.... bigger u jare once more.. ours on it way..
my man thanks
Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by ebuka10box(m): 4:20pm On Feb 11, 2021
iretiogo1:
I’m happy for you brother, I know within me that wen someone believe in God noting is impossible with prayer I remember then wen someone advise u to burn that visa lol Bible say the expectation of the believer shall not be cut short ..... higher u go brother and be a good ambassador of 9ja
Wish you all the best
thanks
Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by ebuka10box(m): 4:20pm On Feb 11, 2021
Sicilyjoe:

Congrats for passing the Emirates test
thank u
Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by Limassol(m): 11:31pm On Feb 11, 2021
ebuka10box:
thank u

Am remotely rooting for you while patiently waiting for my time.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by walefresh3(m): 12:05am On Feb 12, 2021
ebuka10box:
thank u
can I chat u on Whatsapp ?in box me on my email walefresh2@yahoo.com
Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by walefresh3(m): 12:10am On Feb 12, 2021
ebuka10box:
thank u
I heard no more Nigeria''s flit is going to Dubai till 28 February dis year. ?Pls confirm dis bro. best of luck to u over there.
Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by Mike213: 6:28am On Feb 12, 2021
walefresh3:
can I chat u on Whatsapp ?in box me on my email walefresh2@yahoo.com

When are you going to Dubai. Maybe we can go together and put our heads together
Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by hammed71(m): 7:10am On Feb 12, 2021
ebuka10box:
just got my Emirates I.d
congrats bro
Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by ebuka10box(m): 7:21am On Feb 12, 2021
walefresh3:
I heard no more Nigeria''s flit is going to Dubai till 28 February dis year. ?Pls confirm dis bro. best of luck to u over there.
yeah but u can go through sharjah
Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by ebuka10box(m): 7:21am On Feb 12, 2021
[quote author=walefresh3 post=98979795]can I chat u on Whatsapp ?in box me on my email walefresh2@yahoo.com[/quoteyeah u can on whatsapp]
Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by motta(m): 5:36pm On Feb 12, 2021
Sicilyjoe:
very possible and it's 24hrs

2 Likes

Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by profsomebody(m): 12:44pm On Feb 13, 2021
Congratulations bro. Though I don't know what this means. Has your visa validity been extended? How long?
ebuka10box:
just got my Emirates I.d

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (37) (Reply)

Lions Nap On Road In South Africa During Lockdown (Photos) / Memoirs From Chile / Beautiful Calabar In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.