Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,807 members, 7,820,832 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! - Travel (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! (120971 Views)

Just Got My Visa To Travel To Germany For Work, I Am Having Cold Feet. / I Urgently Want To Travel To Cyprus This Year, How Possible? Suggestions Please / Three Month Visa To Canada For A Seminar..how To Do I Extend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by blessedchild234(m): 7:10pm On Mar 01, 2021
adubam:

Well done bro. You don't need to go this far to prove your story to be true. As I mentioned earlier even before you got this far I had that believe that you would make it in UAE.

Above all run away from destinies destroyers. If possible run away from the opposite sex soliciting for immoral advances.

Once again, you shall surely succeed in this journey.
amen bro I'm , I am hoping to come to Dubai on a 3months visa to search for menial jobs for the 1st year so I can upgrade to any job that will pay higher pls is 500k enough to sustain me for the first month? @ebuka10box
Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by ebuka10box(m): 7:23pm On Mar 01, 2021
blessedchild234:
amen bro I'm , I am hoping to come to Dubai on a 3months visa to search for menial jobs for the 1st year so I can upgrade to any job that will pay higher pls is 500k enough to sustain me for the first month? @ebuka10box
way too big
Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by ebuka10box(m): 7:24pm On Mar 01, 2021
adubam:

Well done bro. You don't need to go this far to prove your story to be true. As I mentioned earlier even before you got this far I had that believe that you would make it in UAE.

Above all run away from destinies destroyers. If possible run away from the opposite sex soliciting for immoral advances.

Once again, you shall surely succeed in this journey.
amen and thanks bro

1 Like

Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by dreaonit: 12:52pm On Mar 02, 2021
Good people,
please I need your can advise with your experience Chief Ebuka.
1.What short course can Someone take to enhance good job in uae?
2. How a woman with 3years survive if studying/working in uae?
Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by EPIJOE: 7:27am On Mar 03, 2021
Morning bro Ebuka,
I've been following your thread since a while now. Seriously I love your spirit,

Whats in there to rejoice in the state of the country called Nigeria, nothing seems working anymore, no matter the little u collect In Dubai, if planned well, u can use it to migrate to other better country,

A country that the system works, no security challenges or fear of kidnapping, good roads, lights, basic amenities full everywhere.

What won't some of us take chances, to come and start something,

If the 2 yrs work permit is sure after a month in Dubai,

Pls enlighten us on any short course for certification one can add up to ones CV to get a higher paying job. And also probably the prices. So that some of us can plan our way our..

Thanks and congrats bro.
Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by damoceile: 8:12am On Mar 03, 2021
ebuka10box:
way too big

but from your calculation, like how much will be enough from visa application and sustainance for the first 3 month bro
Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by MartOkoh1: 9:54am On Mar 03, 2021
Good day everyone

How long does it take for one to get a resident permit to be able to travel to another country after getting this tourist visa?

Pls help me on how to go about it.
Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by jamesy212(m): 10:25am On Mar 03, 2021
MartOkoh1:
Good day everyone

How long does it take for one to get a resident permit to be able to travel to another country after getting this tourist visa?

I want to get the resident permit to be able to travel to Germany for studies.

Pls help me on how to go about it.
I'm currently undergoing this process and just got my one month visit visa. Send a dm so we can relate.
Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by MartOkoh1: 10:40am On Mar 03, 2021
Give me your what's app number

jamesy212:
I'm currently undergoing this process and just got my one month visit visa. Send a dm so we can relate.
Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by DAramis: 6:49pm On Mar 04, 2021
ebuka10box:
note : not all companies in uae seize ur passport, I've still got mine.....I guess I've got noting to prove again ....

Congratulations bro.

I remember when you were making inquiry about this country... if you don't mind bro, can you give the range of salary for the company you work in and probably the sector? Also, do they take people directly or you need to go through agent?
Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by agbanimu11: 11:58pm On Mar 04, 2021
I love your write up, good option, pls can we chat privately?
Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by agbanimu11: 12:24am On Mar 05, 2021
Please my good people one of my brother is helping me to process uae visa 2years residents permit, please I want your enlightenment on this i am a graduate of Agricultural science also I have my Master's degree , what is the disadvantages and advantage of these, pls help me I'm serious confused. Thank u all
Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by blessedchild234(m): 7:31am On Mar 05, 2021
Hello are our Nigerian certificate relevant to start a menial job in UAE as undergraduate?
Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by Timtim8989(m): 2:49pm On Mar 05, 2021
agbanimu11:
Please my good people one of my brother is helping me to process uae visa 2years residents permit, please I want your enlightenment on this i am a graduate of Agricultural science also I have my Master's degree , what is the disadvantages and advantage of these, pls help me I'm serious confused. Thank u all

If you attest your certificates then you can be talking about qualifications here.
If you see a job, you will be on trial to check your competencies. Doing the job is what here is all bout not the paper acquired.

2 Likes

Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by Timtim8989(m): 2:51pm On Mar 05, 2021
Limassol:

Great post Op. I have a question: do most jobs in UAE require a degree or any cert? Please explain

80% dont need and it's because the way Nigerians had portrayed ourselves here as a Jackie and hustler of anything goes.

Some companies want to see it on your CV but may never ask to see it.

1 Like

Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by Limassol(m): 2:53pm On Mar 05, 2021
Timtim8989:

80% dont need and it's because the way Nigerians had portrayed ourselves here as a Jackie and hustler of anything goes.

Some companies want to see it on your CV but may never ask to see it.

Thanks bro
Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by EPIJOE: 10:06pm On Mar 05, 2021
@timtim89 how fast is it to get the 3 months visa?
Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by Emmanhack: 11:11pm On Mar 05, 2021
How to Legally Relocate to Study and Work in Canada Permanently without wasting money on Travel Agents or Writing English Proficiency Test

Click here to learn more https://noieltstocanada.com/?ref=Femillions
Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by Mike213: 8:11am On Mar 06, 2021
EPIJOE:

3 working days
Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by EbonyCy(f): 8:48am On Mar 06, 2021
Seems it's only guys the Dubai dey favor ooo... Can ladies go there & make it LEGALLY...I no mean runs way o...Are there jobs available for the ladies?
Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by Seaneverdries1(m): 10:28am On Mar 06, 2021
agbanimu11:
Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by Seaneverdries1(m): 10:34am On Mar 06, 2021
EbonyCy:
Seems it's only guys the Dubai dey favor ooo... Can ladies go there & make it LEGALLY...I no mean runs way o...Are there jobs available for the ladies?
Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by Seaneverdries1(m): 10:43am On Mar 06, 2021
damoceile:

but from your calculation, like how much will be enough from visa application and sustainance for the first 3 month bro
Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by EbonyCy(f): 2:29pm On Mar 06, 2021
Please for those who reside there already...any job for an anatomist there?
Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by motta(m): 3:27pm On Mar 06, 2021
agbanimu11:
what's the likely cost of the 2 years permit .
Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by NewAjala(m): 9:56am On Mar 07, 2021
ebuka10box:
God's ways are not our ways. new job,new everything.....
Almost lost this job though but God's plan.......

I'm grateful to God all naysayers and negative trolls on your page have been totally disappointed!! What God cannot do doesn't exist

My question here is, do you have any related skill to these jobs being offered to you or they are unskilled
Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by ebuka10box(m): 10:03am On Mar 07, 2021
NewAjala:

I'm grateful to God all naysayers and negative trolls on your page are been disappointed on a daily!

My question here is, do you have any related skill to these jobs being offered to you or they are unskilled
unskilled though

1 Like

Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by ebuka10box(m): 10:04am On Mar 07, 2021
motta:
what's the likely cost of the 2 years permit .
9000 dihrams
Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by NewAjala(m): 10:08am On Mar 07, 2021
ebuka10box:
unskilled though

Thanks... May God continue to elevate you
Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by ebuka10box(m): 10:16am On Mar 07, 2021
NewAjala:

Thanks... May God continue to elevate you
thanks bro
Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by Timtim8989(m): 5:50pm On Mar 07, 2021
EbonyCy:

Learn manicure and pedicure

4 Likes

Re: I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! by Timtim8989(m): 5:52pm On Mar 07, 2021
EPIJOE:

I saw your mail you didn't reply , it depends 24-48hrs

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (37) (Reply)

Lions Nap On Road In South Africa During Lockdown (Photos) / Memoirs From Chile / Beautiful Calabar In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.