Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

Pdp Just shot Themselve On The Leg For Defending Wike's Brutality Against Ndigbo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pdp Just shot Themselve On The Leg For Defending Wike's Brutality Against Ndigbo (2317 Views)

Marafa: Yari & I Haven't Joined PDP Just Yet But We Are Leaving APC / Infrastructure: Buhari Not Discriminating Against Ndigbo — Hon. Ben Kalu [VIDEO] / Civil War: Ikpeazu Demands Apology Over Crimes Against Ndigbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pdp Just shot Themselve On The Leg For Defending Wike's Brutality Against Ndigbo by TecM0: 2:56pm On Nov 03, 2020
Finnese001:

You don't glasses to see what you are wearing on your wrist grin

The evidence is there already

Where exactly because am here on Yoruba soil

Please show us

1 Like

Re: Pdp Just shot Themselve On The Leg For Defending Wike's Brutality Against Ndigbo by Afamed: 2:56pm On Nov 03, 2020
TecM0:

Any proof Mr fake news Ipobians

Show us your statistics that you have a simple C of O
Why are you bothering yourself with those born to lie children?
One thing their Diletor has succeeded in doing is looting their sense of reasoning

3 Likes

Re: Pdp Just shot Themselve On The Leg For Defending Wike's Brutality Against Ndigbo by loopman: 2:57pm On Nov 03, 2020
Finnese001:

There will a change in all system, I know a lot of are feeling the same way I'm feeling right now, so let's watch and see.

Politics of vengeance you’ve playing since the ‘60 have never taken you anywhere.

This politics of payback is retrogressive

2 Likes

Re: Pdp Just shot Themselve On The Leg For Defending Wike's Brutality Against Ndigbo by TecM0: 2:58pm On Nov 03, 2020
Afamed:

Why are you bothering yourself with those born to lie children?
One thing their Diletor has succeeded in doing is looting their sense of reasoning

Lol

grin

I hope they know what ditch they are heading

3 Likes

Re: Pdp Just shot Themselve On The Leg For Defending Wike's Brutality Against Ndigbo by Afamed: 3:01pm On Nov 03, 2020
Finnese001:

Yoruba land you said, lol, Igbos now have 50% of that Yoruba land. Ciao
Half education is not good.

IPoB of bureau of Statistics. Developer of the Universe

Use and dump

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pdp Just shot Themselve On The Leg For Defending Wike's Brutality Against Ndigbo by Afamed: 3:09pm On Nov 03, 2020
TheGreatFinesse:
The mod that banned me will never know any peace in his miserable life, stupid yoloba mods, ediots, they should come and ban this one too, foolish tribalistic mods
You have started your second round of Wailing?
Developer of South West

2 Likes

Re: Pdp Just shot Themselve On The Leg For Defending Wike's Brutality Against Ndigbo by loopman: 3:09pm On Nov 03, 2020
Finnese001:

Yoruba land you said, lol, Igbos now have 50% of that Yoruba land. Ciao

When you live all your life in Aba or Mgbidi, this is the kind of nonsense you will be vomiting

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pdp Just shot Themselve On The Leg For Defending Wike's Brutality Against Ndigbo by Nicoswit(m): 3:13pm On Nov 03, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Pdp Just shot Themselve On The Leg For Defending Wike's Brutality Against Ndigbo by Nwadiuto247: 3:25pm On Nov 03, 2020
Afamed:

Are you worth than 5%?
Your emotions and blackmail have failed
I
You sound so stypid. The 5⅝ thing you are talking- here is the number of igbos that voted for Buhari.

You are just using it to deceive yourself. Shame.
Re: Pdp Just shot Themselve On The Leg For Defending Wike's Brutality Against Ndigbo by loopman: 3:27pm On Nov 03, 2020
Nwadiuto247:

I
You sound so stypid. The 5⅝ thing you are talking- here is the number of igbos that voted for Buhari.

If you know this, why have you all been taking it as insults to your tribe and you’ve been at dagger drawn with the President ever since

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pdp Just shot Themselve On The Leg For Defending Wike's Brutality Against Ndigbo by Afamed: 3:39pm On Nov 03, 2020
Nwadiuto247:

I

IPoB are inconsequential fellows. Neither here nor there.

2 Likes

Re: Pdp Just shot Themselve On The Leg For Defending Wike's Brutality Against Ndigbo by TheGreatFinesse: 3:44pm On Nov 03, 2020
Nwadiuto247:

I

I blame the 5% that even voted that lunatic in the first place
Re: Pdp Just shot Themselve On The Leg For Defending Wike's Brutality Against Ndigbo by TheGreatFinesse: 3:46pm On Nov 03, 2020
Afamed:

You have started your second round of Wailing?
Developer of South West

Wetin concern me with that useless moronic region, skull miners
Re: Pdp Just shot Themselve On The Leg For Defending Wike's Brutality Against Ndigbo by Afamed: 3:55pm On Nov 03, 2020
TheGreatFinesse:

You're and ediot, always showing your low upbringing here
Why not present a superior argument, when they attack you now, you begin to copy UN?

1 Like

Re: Pdp Just shot Themselve On The Leg For Defending Wike's Brutality Against Ndigbo by Afamed: 3:56pm On Nov 03, 2020
TheGreatFinesse:

Wetin concern me with that useless moronic region, skull miners
But you said Igbo own 50% land in South West.
Nnamdi has really done a lot of harms than good to most of you
These children of confusion ehhhhhhhh

1 Like

Re: Pdp Just shot Themselve On The Leg For Defending Wike's Brutality Against Ndigbo by Kentursky(m): 4:11pm On Nov 03, 2020
PDP is a bad tree that can never bear good fruits

- Dr. Oby Ezekwesili

1 Like

Re: Pdp Just shot Themselve On The Leg For Defending Wike's Brutality Against Ndigbo by TheGreatFinesse: 4:25pm On Nov 03, 2020
Afamed:

But you said Igbo own 50% land in South West.
Nnamdi has really done a lot of harms than good to most of you
These children of confusion ehhhhhhhh

Yes with big evidence
Re: Pdp Just shot Themselve On The Leg For Defending Wike's Brutality Against Ndigbo by helinues: 4:26pm On Nov 03, 2020
Una good morning oo SE people.

PDP power.... grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pdp Just shot Themselve On The Leg For Defending Wike's Brutality Against Ndigbo by loopman: 4:27pm On Nov 03, 2020
TheGreatFinesse:

You're and ediot, always showing your low upbringing here

Look at what you wrote and tell me who is an idiot between me and your father that failed in his responsibility to train his useless children constituting nuisance to the society grin cheesy

Bastard osu cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pdp Just shot Themselve On The Leg For Defending Wike's Brutality Against Ndigbo by TheGreatFinesse: 4:28pm On Nov 03, 2020
helinues:
Una good morning to SE people.

PDP power.... grin cheesy

Must you guys always masturbate with any Igbo related post here

This is sickening

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photo: Yoruba Just Hate The Igbo And The Hatred Seems To Be Simply Natural. / #igbosstayawayfromlekkiprotest / Someone More Radical About Biafra Than Nnamdi Kanu And He Is Not Even Igbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.