Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,173 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:48 AM

Pdp Just shot Themselve On The Leg For Defending Wike's Brutality Against Ndigbo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pdp Just shot Themselve On The Leg For Defending Wike's Brutality Against Ndigbo (2316 Views)

Marafa: Yari & I Haven't Joined PDP Just Yet But We Are Leaving APC / Infrastructure: Buhari Not Discriminating Against Ndigbo — Hon. Ben Kalu [VIDEO] / Civil War: Ikpeazu Demands Apology Over Crimes Against Ndigbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pdp Just shot Themselve On The Leg For Defending Wike's Brutality Against Ndigbo by helinues: 4:32pm On Nov 03, 2020
11x333333:
[s][/s]
your harlot mother grin
i

Mynd44
Lalasticlacla
Seun
OAMJ4
Dominique

Rule 2
Re: Pdp Just shot Themselve On The Leg For Defending Wike's Brutality Against Ndigbo by helinues: 4:34pm On Nov 03, 2020
TheGreatFinesse:

Must you guys always masturbate with any Igbo related post here

This is sickening

Same way you guys have been masturbating on any news related to Yoruba and Osinbajo.

So you guys can't stand the heat, then what are you doing in the kitchen..

grin wink

1 Like

Re: Pdp Just shot Themselve On The Leg For Defending Wike's Brutality Against Ndigbo by TheGreatFinesse: 4:37pm On Nov 03, 2020
helinues:

Same way you guys have been masturbating on any news related to Yoruba and Osinbajo.

So you guys can't stand the heat, then what are you doing in the kitchen..

grin wink

You're Mpama, big disgrace, your fellow man throw an insult to you and all you could do is to cry to the mods. Half a man angry
Re: Pdp Just shot Themselve On The Leg For Defending Wike's Brutality Against Ndigbo by Ikinternational: 4:37pm On Nov 03, 2020
The expert derailers have done their job to this thread. And you people allowed them.

When you're OBVIOUSLY being trolled, best thing to do is ignore.

The minute you start mentioning yoruba, they've won. It's literally their job to maintain the discord on nairaland.

We know who they are. Stop engaging them

Igbos are 5%. But yet they masturbate over everything igbo. Your actions betray you my guy. I don't know if these people think they're talking to dummies.
Imagine chasing after a girl you called ugly several times. Na wa for some people's brain
Re: Pdp Just shot Themselve On The Leg For Defending Wike's Brutality Against Ndigbo by TheGreatFinesse: 4:39pm On Nov 03, 2020
Ikinternational:
The expert derailers have done their job to this thread. And you people allowed them.

When you're OBVIOUSLY being trolled, best thing to do is ignore.

The minute you start mentioning yoruba, they've won. It's literally their job to maintain the discord on nairaland.

We know who they are. Stop engaging them

Igbos are 5%. But yet they masturbate over everything igbo. Your actions betray you my guy. I don't know if these people think they're talking to dummies.
Imagine chasing after a girl you called ugly several times. Na wa for some people's brain

Well said boss

1 Like

Re: Pdp Just shot Themselve On The Leg For Defending Wike's Brutality Against Ndigbo by TheGreatFinesse: 4:49pm On Nov 03, 2020
loopman:

This is what I’m saying, when you stay in Aba and saying what is happening somewhere else

We will keep selling you swamps and waterlogged sand at premium for you to build houses without giving you a CofO knowing we can claim overriding public interest to always collect the land without paying a dime in compensation grin cheesy

Bring more money, there is still more swamps at Bogije and agungi to sell grin

Banza Osu cheesy

Ozu
Re: Pdp Just shot Themselve On The Leg For Defending Wike's Brutality Against Ndigbo by EMMY76: 6:56pm On Nov 03, 2020
What do you expect the pdp chairman uche secondus was single handedly installed by wike so how do you expect him to criticize wike wicked actions?
Re: Pdp Just shot Themselve On The Leg For Defending Wike's Brutality Against Ndigbo by IamFINESSE: 7:20pm On Nov 03, 2020
EMMY76:
What do you expect the pdp chairman uche secondus was single handedly installed by wike so how do you expect him to criticize wike wicked actions?

All of them will suffer the consequences
Re: Pdp Just shot Themselve On The Leg For Defending Wike's Brutality Against Ndigbo by Chimasoka: 7:27pm On Nov 03, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GMz70pxDysY

Breaking : Evidence That Buhari Is Dead Confirmed By Saudi Arabia Journalist

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Governor Wike Under Fire For Donating 500 Million Naira To Sokoto State / Watch Video: Orlu Is On Fire, Nigerian Soldiers Vs ESN / How Nnamdi Kanu Spends Ipob Money On Women While His Boys Languish In Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.