Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,479 members, 7,819,743 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

Mercy Eke Confirms She Is Married, Says She Broke Up With Ike Months Ago - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Eke Confirms She Is Married, Says She Broke Up With Ike Months Ago (70811 Views)

BBNaija Mercy Wins A Trip To Dubai With Ike, As She & Her Team Get N1M / Carolyn Danjuma Confirms She Is In A Relationship / Regina Daniels Confirms She Is Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Eke Confirms She Is Married, Says She Broke Up With Ike Months Ago by gassbee: 5:59pm On Nov 03, 2020
If ike was serious, he would have married mercy a long time ago but marriage was never on his agenda
Re: Mercy Eke Confirms She Is Married, Says She Broke Up With Ike Months Ago by Chirowman(m): 5:59pm On Nov 03, 2020
BigJoe19:
How do you know Mercy is richer than Ike? Una go just open mouth dey yarn rubbish undecided
keep quiet , can you compare Ike with mercy ,are you blind .Ike can't even go close to mercy both endorsement and bottom power that she uses to make money . I think you don't even know who mercy and ike is but you just rushed to show yourself.

3 Likes

Re: Mercy Eke Confirms She Is Married, Says She Broke Up With Ike Months Ago by Bigii(m): 6:02pm On Nov 03, 2020
Mercy wey be stingy runs gel undecided

4 Likes

Re: Mercy Eke Confirms She Is Married, Says She Broke Up With Ike Months Ago by faithfull18(f): 6:03pm On Nov 03, 2020
It's the grammar for me.
Re: Mercy Eke Confirms She Is Married, Says She Broke Up With Ike Months Ago by henryhemon(m): 6:04pm On Nov 03, 2020
A LovePeddler is always a LovePeddler, they never change. They are all about chasing the money. Mercy never looked a woman to be taken serious. And she has fame now and money, what was ike thinking?

In one of their series,ike complained about her lying down on the lap of a guy in a limousine and she denied saying the guy was her friend. Run away from any lady that has too many male friends and see nothing wrong with it and make excuses of,can't I have friends?

8 Likes

Re: Mercy Eke Confirms She Is Married, Says She Broke Up With Ike Months Ago by fof1: 6:05pm On Nov 03, 2020
Righteousness89:
Engrossing your Body in Vanities and Nonessentials Confuses your Spirit man! And when the Spirit man is Confused, you begin to see yourself living a life that you cannot Understand!
People might even see you and think you are living life Meanwhile you see and know that your life Zagazaga and Jagajaga..

The Peace and Solution your Life Needs will not Come by Snapping and Posting Naked Pictures on the internet. Neither will it come From Material acquisitions or what people approve or disapprove about you.

Only JESUS can Give you Genuine and Lasting Peace..

MOST OF THESE PERSONS WHO UNVEIL THEMSELVES ON D NET ARE RUN BY A DIFFERENT SPIRIT. Demonic Operations in these Endtimes are beyond human Comprehension. The Reason for unstable Family and inter Personal relationships. What we need is Deliverance from Satanic Manipulations.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Eke Confirms She Is Married, Says She Broke Up With Ike Months Ago by NobleAngell(f): 6:10pm On Nov 03, 2020
Oizee:
lol, I liv u wit God
Lol. I'm sorry ma'am.
Re: Mercy Eke Confirms She Is Married, Says She Broke Up With Ike Months Ago by angelfallz(m): 6:10pm On Nov 03, 2020
Neddstark:
When a woman's financial success exceeds that of her male partner, it is hard for her to continually stay loyal to that man. This is coming as no surprise to anybody.

True. Her hypergamous nature would make her want to find a man of equal or higher standing.

I don't pay attention to all these gossips(i don't care about them), but what is happening between them has been outlined and dissected by the red pill truths.
And you are right, red pillers wouldn't find her actions surprising at all.

7 Likes

Re: Mercy Eke Confirms She Is Married, Says She Broke Up With Ike Months Ago by NobleAngell(f): 6:10pm On Nov 03, 2020
Nato008:

u seriously had me here......u dey mad finally oh � � �
Nooooo. I'm very normal o.
Pearly255:

Auntie you do well undecided
Thanks dear.
Re: Mercy Eke Confirms She Is Married, Says She Broke Up With Ike Months Ago by NobleAngell(f): 6:11pm On Nov 03, 2020
Pavillon:

shocked shocked

Haa, you can't make heaven oo sister.

I can't believe i gently read this till the end.
I dey first batch of heaven's list.
Re: Mercy Eke Confirms She Is Married, Says She Broke Up With Ike Months Ago by Malawian(m): 6:12pm On Nov 03, 2020
This Ike sef, He not get money, he no still sabi furk.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Eke Confirms She Is Married, Says She Broke Up With Ike Months Ago by NobleAngell(f): 6:12pm On Nov 03, 2020
OMONGBALI:

That was how you missed free wisdom.
It wasn't free actually.
Re: Mercy Eke Confirms She Is Married, Says She Broke Up With Ike Months Ago by Pearly255(f): 6:13pm On Nov 03, 2020
NobleAngell:
Thanks dear.

Lol
Re: Mercy Eke Confirms She Is Married, Says She Broke Up With Ike Months Ago by NobleAngell(f): 6:13pm On Nov 03, 2020
luminouz:

Mtchewwww....

I will lay my hands on you in prayer one day my child grin
lol.
Re: Mercy Eke Confirms She Is Married, Says She Broke Up With Ike Months Ago by Mayng01(m): 6:13pm On Nov 03, 2020
Marriage wey be say e go soon crash as well. Nudity lifestyle

4 Likes

Re: Mercy Eke Confirms She Is Married, Says She Broke Up With Ike Months Ago by emerged01(m): 6:21pm On Nov 03, 2020
NobleAngell:
Wahala for Ike.
When I saw this post, I remembered the wise words my grandmother said to me at my aunt's wedding while we were sitting next to each other besides the music band. The volume was loud So I didn't hear the wisdom.
grin you got me!
Re: Mercy Eke Confirms She Is Married, Says She Broke Up With Ike Months Ago by babydioku(f): 6:22pm On Nov 03, 2020
Re: Mercy Eke Confirms She Is Married, Says She Broke Up With Ike Months Ago by oluwaahmed: 6:24pm On Nov 03, 2020
Ike never stood a chance, just like ozo wouldn't have with nengi

3 Likes

Re: Mercy Eke Confirms She Is Married, Says She Broke Up With Ike Months Ago by omenka(m): 6:25pm On Nov 03, 2020
NobleAngell:
Wahala for Ike.
When I saw this post, I remembered the wise words my grandmother said to me at my aunt's wedding while we were sitting next to each other besides the music band. The volume was loud So I didn't hear the wisdom.
First post to make me laugh on nairaland since the past three months I think. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Mercy Eke Confirms She Is Married, Says She Broke Up With Ike Months Ago by Mtmike(m): 6:25pm On Nov 03, 2020
Its suppose to be 'yes it's tree' but who am i to correct her as i no get money
Re: Mercy Eke Confirms She Is Married, Says She Broke Up With Ike Months Ago by toprealman: 6:25pm On Nov 03, 2020
Neddstark:
When a woman's financial success exceeds that of her male partner, it is hard for her to continually stay loyal to that man. This is coming as no surprise to anybody.
Mainly if she is from a poor background. She latched on to Ike hoping to land in Yankee but maybe she just realised guy man was on full time street no papers .....maybe.

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Eke Confirms She Is Married, Says She Broke Up With Ike Months Ago by Zither(m): 6:30pm On Nov 03, 2020
NobleAngell:
Wahala for Ike.

I heard that Osogbo weed is very powerful. Is it true?
Re: Mercy Eke Confirms She Is Married, Says She Broke Up With Ike Months Ago by not4sure(m): 6:31pm On Nov 03, 2020
NobleAngell:
Wahala for Ike.

You must ask her
Re: Mercy Eke Confirms She Is Married, Says She Broke Up With Ike Months Ago by wildikeman(m): 6:36pm On Nov 03, 2020
NobleAngell:
Wahala for Ike.

She was telling you to go and find money oooooo.... Then wife will come to you... That's all they know
Re: Mercy Eke Confirms She Is Married, Says She Broke Up With Ike Months Ago by MyOpinion1(f): 6:38pm On Nov 03, 2020
humilitypays:
Mercy did no bad....you cannot keep wasting a woman's time when you already know her time is almost gone.......Ike is not ready to marry in the next 30 years, and Mercy's clock is ticking so fast, did you guys expect her to keep waiting for Playboy Ike who couldn't succeed in the land of honey and milk of US cheesy cheesy

Mercy my sister, well done!

Ladies wise up.....once you are 27yrs and above, any guy that is not ready to take you to his mama is a time waster, don't wait for him if you see a ready guy serious to marry you......don't dull yourself.....there is nothing like romantic love, its all ferry tale......pregnancy complications and childbirth complications are more rampant with ladies who get pregnant from 35yrs above....so the earlier you start making babies as a lady, the better for you, unless you want to be like My defunct SIL Toke Makinwa shocked shocked

I know of someone recently who gave birth at 45 without stress....she never even enter labour room nah where dem dey collect card she just born put...
What do you say to that....

4 Likes

Re: Mercy Eke Confirms She Is Married, Says She Broke Up With Ike Months Ago by BigJoe19: 6:43pm On Nov 03, 2020
Chirowman:
keep quiet , can you compare Ike with mercy ,are you blind .Ike can't even go close to mercy both endorsement and bottom power that she uses to make money . I think you don't even know who mercy and ike is but you just rushed to show yourself.
Shut up gee! You don't know if ike has investments he doesn't show, so because I don't have endorsement and bottom power me and mercy go dey drag for money? Is the mercy worth up to 500million naira sef?

4 Likes

Re: Mercy Eke Confirms She Is Married, Says She Broke Up With Ike Months Ago by Chirowman(m): 6:57pm On Nov 03, 2020
BigJoe19:
Shut up gee! You don't know if ike has investments he doesn't show, so because I don't have endorsement and bottom power me and mercy go dey drag for money? Is the mercy worth up to 500million naira sef?
abeg sit down , you can't compare Ike with Mercy get it into your skulls .shes way richer than him ,and Google can still help you type Mercy Eke . Any guy who has money doesn't follow woman on the yansh like Ike . That's why he dropped him like a refuse and he was pained .
Re: Mercy Eke Confirms She Is Married, Says She Broke Up With Ike Months Ago by bluefilm: 6:58pm On Nov 03, 2020
So how will this End SARS?

Nonsense. undecided
Re: Mercy Eke Confirms She Is Married, Says She Broke Up With Ike Months Ago by Pavillon: 7:03pm On Nov 03, 2020
NobleAngell:
I dey first batch of heaven's list.

Check the list well, Shey no be hell list you go check so!? grin

But seriously, I've never been pranked like this before...
Like i read it with all seriousness cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Actress Anita Joseph Shares Sexy Photos / Prostitute And Imeh Bishop "Okon Lagos" & The N70k Sex Proposal (Photos) / Chioma Rowland Cooks Crabs For Davido After His Video Shoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.