Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,363 members, 7,812,036 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:48 AM

My Quiet Peaceful Home And Reptiles!! - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Quiet Peaceful Home And Reptiles!! (65645 Views)

Why Are Married Men Quiet And Condone Rubbish In Their Homes? / How To Make It The Most Peaceful Home On Earth; A Must Read. / My Wife's Family Has Ruined My Home And My Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Quiet Peaceful Home And Reptiles!! by wizzie001(m): 8:20am On Nov 04, 2020
Vyolet:
You men will just be suffering women anyhow, I mean, how would you build a house in a bush right beside a stream in the village.

It may be cheaper, how about the dangerous creatures visiting you, what if you are caught unaware?
Suffering and smiling.

Not in the village, its in an estate but just beside a small stream, and our house is not the only one here. God's banner is sure over us, thanks for your concern anyway...
Re: My Quiet Peaceful Home And Reptiles!! by wizzie001(m): 8:27am On Nov 04, 2020
armyofone:
So you wasted his life huh ? You should have gently let him go back to the stream!

You should have eaten it now - you wasted his life and your ingredients undecided

Poor little green guy!

I dont want such thing creeping around my abode in my absence, nobody is comfortable seeing such around where kids are...
Re: My Quiet Peaceful Home And Reptiles!! by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 9:04am On Nov 04, 2020
ambient:
Buy a dog!! It will chase away everything.
This is the best advice to give the OP.
Wizzie001 listen to this

1 Like

Re: My Quiet Peaceful Home And Reptiles!! by ceejay80s(m): 9:36am On Nov 04, 2020
Op just use style show us him kitchen
Re: My Quiet Peaceful Home And Reptiles!! by geokay777(m): 9:40am On Nov 04, 2020
wizzie001:

How big does this thing get?
I've seen one up to 75 centimeters in length with a considerable width.

1 Like

Re: My Quiet Peaceful Home And Reptiles!! by GodwilldoitAmen: 9:44am On Nov 04, 2020
The kind of things people eat though.How can someone eat this for crying out loud
Re: My Quiet Peaceful Home And Reptiles!! by wizzie001(m): 10:52am On Nov 04, 2020
ceejay80s:
Op just use style show us him kitchen

Nothing extraordinary about this kitchen bro, nothing at all...we keep praying to God for His grace to do exploit...
Re: My Quiet Peaceful Home And Reptiles!! by wizzie001(m): 10:53am On Nov 04, 2020
geokay777:

I've seen one up to 75 centimeters in length with a considerable width.

Incredible!!
Re: My Quiet Peaceful Home And Reptiles!! by wizzie001(m): 10:55am On Nov 04, 2020
GodwilldoitAmen:
The kind of things people eat though.How can someone eat this for crying out loud

Go to China, you will be amazed at what those guys eat. I heard monitor lizard is expensive in the market due to its value & nourishment!!
Re: My Quiet Peaceful Home And Reptiles!! by Viicfuntop(f): 11:58am On Nov 04, 2020
Freestainworld:
Every monitoring lizard, monitoring your life shall be sent to the land of the unknown, and be eaten like this one, op say Amen.

Amen grin. Good one

1 Like

Re: My Quiet Peaceful Home And Reptiles!! by EmpressEmerald(f): 12:03pm On Nov 04, 2020
Freestainworld:
Every monitoring lizard, monitoring your life shall be sent to the land of the unknown, and be eaten like this one, op say Amen.
AMEEEEEEEEEEEEEN
Re: My Quiet Peaceful Home And Reptiles!! by ceejay80s(m): 12:15pm On Nov 04, 2020
wizzie001:

Nothing extraordinary about this kitchen bro, nothing at all...we keep praying to God for His grace to do exploit...
Nice one bro

1 Like

Re: My Quiet Peaceful Home And Reptiles!! by Nobody: 4:18pm On Nov 04, 2020
You people eat rubbish
Re: My Quiet Peaceful Home And Reptiles!! by SweetDipBenny(m): 8:01pm On Nov 04, 2020
Messed up
Re: My Quiet Peaceful Home And Reptiles!! by Erojepromise(f): 9:34pm On Nov 04, 2020
damn the look of that is hideous, when you can get beef easily and without stress why eat that?
op you should have just let it go (monitor lizard) it couldn't have done you any harm
Re: My Quiet Peaceful Home And Reptiles!! by BluntNigerian: 2:27pm On Nov 07, 2020
wizzie001:
One part already fried, it looked sumptous though, but God knows i aint eating this sad
So, you wasted your time and energy, and also wasted your cooking time and gas to prepare what you won't eat??
Just to show off on Nairaland?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Husband Paid N580K For My Bride Price But Refused To Help My Family Members. / Why Do Women Always Do This (Picture) / Nigerian Soldier And Her Naval Officer Husband In Loved Up Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.