Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,203 members, 7,835,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

Look At These 10 Popular Nigerian Celebrities With Natural Curves - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Look At These 10 Popular Nigerian Celebrities With Natural Curves (897 Views)

Bbnaija: Lilo Flaunts Her Natural Curves To Show To The World / Uju Mandy Obi thanks God for her natural curves, no surgery. Shares sexy Photos / Curvy Liberian Model With "100% Natural Curves" Flaunts Figure (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Look At These 10 Popular Nigerian Celebrities With Natural Curves by Diffpussies(m): 3:46pm On Nov 03, 2020
Here in this article, I will share with you all some Nigeria celebrities with natural curves, most times people thinks that anybody with good shape are people who apply fake curves on their body just to look good. But one thing people should know about Nigerians is that, Nigerians are naturally endowed with good shapes. When it comes to Western Africa or even Africa in general, they have more ladies with stunning curves and they hardly apply fake curves.

Today, you will see some stunning Nigeria celebrities that never had fake curves. They look good and stunning with their good shapes. Most of these celebrities are people you might think they have fake curves but the fact is that, they work hard on daily basis to maintain good shape. Someone like Moyo Lawal, Destiny Etiko and the rest, they work hard everyday in the gym to maintain good shape.
Re: Look At These 10 Popular Nigerian Celebrities With Natural Curves by Diffpussies(m): 3:49pm On Nov 03, 2020
10 & 9
Mercy Johnson

INI Edo

Re: Look At These 10 Popular Nigerian Celebrities With Natural Curves by Diffpussies(m): 3:50pm On Nov 03, 2020
8 wink Destiny Etiko

Re: Look At These 10 Popular Nigerian Celebrities With Natural Curves by Diffpussies(m): 3:53pm On Nov 03, 2020
Omotola j Ekehinde wink

Re: Look At These 10 Popular Nigerian Celebrities With Natural Curves by Diffpussies(m): 3:54pm On Nov 03, 2020
6. kiss

Yemi Alade

Re: Look At These 10 Popular Nigerian Celebrities With Natural Curves by Diffpussies(m): 3:55pm On Nov 03, 2020

Niniola

Re: Look At These 10 Popular Nigerian Celebrities With Natural Curves by Diffpussies(m): 3:56pm On Nov 03, 2020
4. cool

Anita Joseph

Re: Look At These 10 Popular Nigerian Celebrities With Natural Curves by Diffpussies(m): 3:57pm On Nov 03, 2020

Daniel Okeke

Re: Look At These 10 Popular Nigerian Celebrities With Natural Curves by Diffpussies(m): 3:58pm On Nov 03, 2020
2. cool

Biodun Okeowo

Re: Look At These 10 Popular Nigerian Celebrities With Natural Curves by Diffpussies(m): 3:58pm On Nov 03, 2020
1. shocked

Moyo Lawal

Re: Look At These 10 Popular Nigerian Celebrities With Natural Curves by operAhdam: 4:02pm On Nov 03, 2020
When I saw this post, I remembered a word of wisdom that my grandfather said to me at my uncle's wedding while we were sitting near each other next to the music band.

The volume was too loud that I could not hear the words cool
Re: Look At These 10 Popular Nigerian Celebrities With Natural Curves by Badbunny: 4:55pm On Nov 03, 2020
operAhdam:
When I saw this post, I remembered a word of wisdom that my grandfather said to me at my uncle's wedding while we were sitting near each other next to the music band.

The volume was too loud that I could not hear the words cool

2 Likes

Re: Look At These 10 Popular Nigerian Celebrities With Natural Curves by gabriel66386: 5:59pm On Nov 03, 2020
10 & 9Mercy JohnsonINI Edo

(1) (Reply)

14th Headies Nominations: DJ Cuppy, Patoranking And Laycon Left Out. [ Video] / Live Video Showing How Davido Beat Burnaboy Like A Baby / Wizkid’s First Son, Tife Balogun Shows Off His Rap Skills (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.