Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

Kannywood Blacklists Rahama Sadau For Indecent Dressing (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kannywood Blacklists Rahama Sadau For Indecent Dressing (Photos) (105829 Views)

Simi Almost Denied Entry Into Passport Office For ‘Indecent Dressing’ / Fans Slam Kcee Over His 'Childish' Dressing (Photos) / Rahama Sadau Reveals Her Virginity Status Online; Gets Criticized (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kannywood Blacklists Rahama Sadau For Indecent Dressing (Photos) by Judolisco(m): 10:18pm On Nov 03, 2020
Na their way notyn concern me... Lord lugard no go make heaven I dey very sure

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kannywood Blacklists Rahama Sadau For Indecent Dressing (Photos) by DenreleDave(m): 10:18pm On Nov 03, 2020
grin
Re: Kannywood Blacklists Rahama Sadau For Indecent Dressing (Photos) by anochuko01(m): 10:18pm On Nov 03, 2020
cb
Re: Kannywood Blacklists Rahama Sadau For Indecent Dressing (Photos) by princepee: 10:18pm On Nov 03, 2020
This lady sha want to be free..... They should just free her..... After all one governor daughter showed her skin on her wedding day.

5 Likes

Re: Kannywood Blacklists Rahama Sadau For Indecent Dressing (Photos) by reiddecuti: 10:18pm On Nov 03, 2020
TecM0:
Rahama sadua have moved past kannywood... She is in Nollywood

Not only Nollywood but Hollywood. Imagine these sycophants living in dark age with iniquities in there heart.

Sweet girl, explore your dreams to the fullest.

4 Likes

Re: Kannywood Blacklists Rahama Sadau For Indecent Dressing (Photos) by flyingpig: 10:18pm On Nov 03, 2020
stevio:
What is wrong with her dress? Does Allah actually look at these things?
grin
Re: Kannywood Blacklists Rahama Sadau For Indecent Dressing (Photos) by UndauntedYOCA(f): 10:18pm On Nov 03, 2020
A whole lot of them criticising her are nothing but hypocrites! That's how I saw a video of an hijabi giving a dude some head and another phat ass hijabi twerking! They tend to do worse than this! What's the difference between public sin and private sin? Whatever is haram is haram whether done in private or public, they should speak against those as well.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kannywood Blacklists Rahama Sadau For Indecent Dressing (Photos) by EleventhWeirdo: 10:18pm On Nov 03, 2020
This confirms that the South and North are miles apart and very different countries within a country. In the north, everybody is Hizbah, waiting to implement emotions as laws. what happened to the distinction between professionalism and morality?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kannywood Blacklists Rahama Sadau For Indecent Dressing (Photos) by Upton: 10:18pm On Nov 03, 2020
NobleAngell:
Their loss not hers. I'm only concerned about her mode of dressing that has become very revealing. She can be a very good actress without exposing her body. Rita Dominic has demonstrated that over the years.

Please what did she expose here?

6 Likes

Re: Kannywood Blacklists Rahama Sadau For Indecent Dressing (Photos) by JIMMY1393: 10:19pm On Nov 03, 2020
K
Re: Kannywood Blacklists Rahama Sadau For Indecent Dressing (Photos) by Nobody: 10:19pm On Nov 03, 2020
Kanywood or kallywood are all maddd

4 Likes

Re: Kannywood Blacklists Rahama Sadau For Indecent Dressing (Photos) by ouzo1(m): 10:19pm On Nov 03, 2020
I don't see anything wrong with that dress.

1 Like

Re: Kannywood Blacklists Rahama Sadau For Indecent Dressing (Photos) by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 10:19pm On Nov 03, 2020
Indecent dressing?! grin this woman is covered up everywhere, save her back.

So her back in sight makes the dressing indecent?! Wow

6 Likes

Re: Kannywood Blacklists Rahama Sadau For Indecent Dressing (Photos) by toluxe0075: 10:20pm On Nov 03, 2020
At least she is getting better roles and better pay at the main Nollywood. They can shove their Kannywood up their arse

2 Likes

Re: Kannywood Blacklists Rahama Sadau For Indecent Dressing (Photos) by amiibaby(f): 10:20pm On Nov 03, 2020
Lolzzzz
Re: Kannywood Blacklists Rahama Sadau For Indecent Dressing (Photos) by Nobody: 10:20pm On Nov 03, 2020
I wished she was pardoned..... The people defending her even hate her than the people correcting her..... They hate anything muslim but they will pretend for eye service.... Continue o

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kannywood Blacklists Rahama Sadau For Indecent Dressing (Photos) by Nairaboi(m): 10:21pm On Nov 03, 2020
Make this babe bone this people come collect beta LAMBA

1 Like

Re: Kannywood Blacklists Rahama Sadau For Indecent Dressing (Photos) by Ambber(f): 10:21pm On Nov 03, 2020
okrote4real:
Kannywood has reiterated its stand that the embattled actress, Rahama Sadau is not part of the industry, thereby disassociating themselves from her act.

https://twitter.com/AbdulAmart/status/1323631527566188544?s=08

https://leadership.ng/just-in-kannywood-disowns-actress-rahama-sadau/
she is bigger than canker wood or whatever they are called. There is nothing wrong with this dress. It’s beautiful and she is gorgeous. She is neither showing boobees nor buttt, just a backless dress and hypocrites are foaming in the mouths.

5 Likes

Re: Kannywood Blacklists Rahama Sadau For Indecent Dressing (Photos) by Nobody: 10:21pm On Nov 03, 2020
99% of the folks condemning her are men. Sometimes I wonder why men must have problem with everything ladies do, must you police their lives? Let them wear whatever they want. Their lives, their fvcking choices!

If these criticisms were from women I would've kept quiet but nah, they're from men as usual.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kannywood Blacklists Rahama Sadau For Indecent Dressing (Photos) by Orissodiq: 10:21pm On Nov 03, 2020
Re: Kannywood Blacklists Rahama Sadau For Indecent Dressing (Photos) by JoeEeL(m): 10:23pm On Nov 03, 2020
Fuckingmallam45:
And Ribadu daughter was whitelisted, dis people no just get sense I swear, who join me and dis people together gan sef?
Luggard, o ni sunree o, I’m very sure you are rotten in hell right now

Mehn, we can't just keep cursing. The damage that Lugard has done by joining us with the kanagroos up north has set us like 500 years backwards.

I think we should try to find out if Lugard still has relatives that are alive. He should. We need to find them and give them some 'colonial' treatment.

6 Likes

Re: Kannywood Blacklists Rahama Sadau For Indecent Dressing (Photos) by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 10:24pm On Nov 03, 2020
I think Nigeria is too hypocritical. When i saw her picture, i thought the drama about her dressing was a hoax until i found out it was legit!

A majority of her critics are worse off and playing saint.

Ambber:
she is bigger than canker wood or whatever they are called. There is nothing wrong with this dress. It’s beautiful and she is gorgeous. She is neither showing boobees nor buttt, just a backless dress and hypocrites are foaming in the mouths.

2 Likes

Re: Kannywood Blacklists Rahama Sadau For Indecent Dressing (Photos) by Nobody: 10:25pm On Nov 03, 2020
LMAO. Pepper dem! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Kannywood Blacklists Rahama Sadau For Indecent Dressing (Photos) by bencr7: 10:25pm On Nov 03, 2020
Kannyhood ko kannyhood nee, na nollyhood she be now

1 Like

Re: Kannywood Blacklists Rahama Sadau For Indecent Dressing (Photos) by Sheuns(m): 10:26pm On Nov 03, 2020
Grgton:
they can't live her life for her.

why is this particular religion so sensitive to everything yet they ain't better

Bros. Na these malo guys get problem. They have this holier than thou attitude. But na dem worse pass.
Re: Kannywood Blacklists Rahama Sadau For Indecent Dressing (Photos) by femmyapson(m): 10:27pm On Nov 03, 2020
Fuckingmallam45:
And Ribadu daughter was whitelisted, dis people no just get sense I swear, who join me and dis people together gan sef?
Luggard, o ni sunree o, I’m very sure you are rotten in hell right now
This ur comment made me laugh hard like crazy crazy.

1 Like

Re: Kannywood Blacklists Rahama Sadau For Indecent Dressing (Photos) by Buharidgeneral: 10:27pm On Nov 03, 2020
Hope she is safe wherever she is

1 Like

Re: Kannywood Blacklists Rahama Sadau For Indecent Dressing (Photos) by chamboy(m): 10:27pm On Nov 03, 2020
We need to set up a plan to impregnate in mass northern girls
Re: Kannywood Blacklists Rahama Sadau For Indecent Dressing (Photos) by abasu(m): 10:28pm On Nov 03, 2020
Paxxcarl:
this northerners and their ignorance irritates me

fool, unlike your people who accept dressing like animals, northerners do not condone indecency and nudity.

3 Likes

Re: Kannywood Blacklists Rahama Sadau For Indecent Dressing (Photos) by galaxy2020(m): 10:29pm On Nov 03, 2020
They are just jealous of her achievement...

2 Likes

Re: Kannywood Blacklists Rahama Sadau For Indecent Dressing (Photos) by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 10:30pm On Nov 03, 2020
Do you think her dressing was indecent? And do you think blacklisting her was right?

I want to hear from you

abasu:

fool, unlike your people who accept dressing like animals, northerners do not condone indecency and nudity.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Aliko Dangote Visits P'square In Their New Home (Photos) / Davido, Dangote At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's Wedding In Calabar (Photos, Video) / Yemi Alade Steps Into Her 2019 Toyota Prado Jeep Worth 48 Million Naira In Style

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.