Stats: 3,153,474 members, 7,819,730 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:53 PM

Kannywood Blacklists Rahama Sadau For Indecent Dressing (Photos) - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kannywood Blacklists Rahama Sadau For Indecent Dressing (Photos) (105834 Views)

Simi Almost Denied Entry Into Passport Office For ‘Indecent Dressing’ / Fans Slam Kcee Over His 'Childish' Dressing (Photos) / Rahama Sadau Reveals Her Virginity Status Online; Gets Criticized (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kannywood Blacklists Rahama Sadau For Indecent Dressing (Photos) by NobleAngell(f): 3:11am On Nov 04, 2020
candygist:

Your opinion is useless to her, Mr preacher.
Just like yours is to me Mr. Busy body.

Re: Kannywood Blacklists Rahama Sadau For Indecent Dressing (Photos) by NobleAngell(f): 3:11am On Nov 04, 2020
hopexter:

There was no cleverage here undecided
There was an entire back.

Re: Kannywood Blacklists Rahama Sadau For Indecent Dressing (Photos) by NobleAngell(f): 3:12am On Nov 04, 2020
Mayflowa:

This is a basic dress for any hot whether. All her private parts are well covered!
Lol. So she was taking some fresh air?

Re: Kannywood Blacklists Rahama Sadau For Indecent Dressing (Photos) by NobleAngell(f): 3:13am On Nov 04, 2020
bewla:
Talk from the two side of your mouth abi
Isn't that why I have both?
Re: Kannywood Blacklists Rahama Sadau For Indecent Dressing (Photos) by scdyxgg: 3:22am On Nov 04, 2020
shit
Re: Kannywood Blacklists Rahama Sadau For Indecent Dressing (Photos) by mozona(m): 4:02am On Nov 04, 2020
i see nothing wrong with that cloth... she knows she is beautiful and she choose to flaunt it.

well if the Muslims reject you cos of that cloth, kuku change to Christian and come and act in Nollywood.
but after you change to Christian dont stay in the north again or

well we all know what will happen to her if she stays

Re: Kannywood Blacklists Rahama Sadau For Indecent Dressing (Photos) by TheMostComplex1: 4:08am On Nov 04, 2020
Mightymanna:
Innalillahi wainna ilaihirajuun.

Some infidels use the picture as an excuse to insult our holy prophet. Rahma Sadau has endangered her life with her useless post and she should be ready to bear full responsibility of her stupid act. She seek attention and she got it now let's wait and see what will be the outcome.
, cuz she has already started crying and seeking for forgiveness I saw the apology videos on her Instagram page. Some radicals will make it their lifetime mission to slit her neck that's for sure.

Hmm
Re: Kannywood Blacklists Rahama Sadau For Indecent Dressing (Photos) by gaskiyamagana: 4:33am On Nov 04, 2020
NobleAngell:
Their loss not hers. I'm only concerned about her mode of dressing that has become very revealing. She can be a very good actress without exposing her body. Rita Dominic has demonstrated that over the years.
You and hers loss, not theirs.
Re: Kannywood Blacklists Rahama Sadau For Indecent Dressing (Photos) by gaskiyamagana: 4:38am On Nov 04, 2020
stevio:
What is wrong with her dress? Does Allah actually look at these things?
Weed, tramadol, canabis customer sighted.
Re: Kannywood Blacklists Rahama Sadau For Indecent Dressing (Photos) by femi4: 4:53am On Nov 04, 2020
NobleAngell:
Their loss not hers. I'm only concerned about her mode of dressing that has become very revealing. She can be a very good actress without exposing her body. Rita Dominic has demonstrated that over the years.
It was a mere photo shoot. Not on set
Re: Kannywood Blacklists Rahama Sadau For Indecent Dressing (Photos) by TecM0: 4:55am On Nov 04, 2020
gaskiyamagana:

Weed, tramadol, canabis customer sighted.

Have you ever travelled out of Hausa land, to Arab countries and see the real Muslims

Look what you practice in North is a big embarrassment to developed Muslim nations, we can only compare you to Afghanistan and Pakistan, you guys are seriously shaming us

Re: Kannywood Blacklists Rahama Sadau For Indecent Dressing (Photos) by prophetfire: 4:56am On Nov 04, 2020
CHAI! SEE FINE GIRL WEY I DEY FIND, NA IM DEM DEY BLACKLIST. DIS LIFE NO BALANCE AT ALL.
Re: Kannywood Blacklists Rahama Sadau For Indecent Dressing (Photos) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 5:05am On Nov 04, 2020
I don't even know what to say again
Re: Kannywood Blacklists Rahama Sadau For Indecent Dressing (Photos) by ElValiente(m): 5:06am On Nov 04, 2020
They hated Western stuffs so much they named their movie industry Kannywood. Set awon mumuism. If y'all Mohammed see this one he go masturbate. Mitcheeww angry grin grin grin

Re: Kannywood Blacklists Rahama Sadau For Indecent Dressing (Photos) by JONSYN7154: 5:11am On Nov 04, 2020
Na jealousy dey worry them because as u wear am you kom fyn wellaaa

Re: Kannywood Blacklists Rahama Sadau For Indecent Dressing (Photos) by soodiq91: 5:26am On Nov 04, 2020
Country cant dictate how I will worship my God,
Re: Kannywood Blacklists Rahama Sadau For Indecent Dressing (Photos) by Gemstonez(m): 5:52am On Nov 04, 2020
TecM0:

Rahama sadua has moved past kannywood... She is in Nollywood

Most Northern Muslims won't understand modern Islam, unless they visit UAE, Qatar, Saudi, Bahrain and Oman.. most of them are stuck with books written 1500 years ago by friends of Mohammad, wife of Mohammad, Son in Law of Mohammad, this Hadiths are personal opinion of the authors and at best unproven heresay from Mohammad's preaching

I beg our Christian brothers and Sisters to please travel to Gulf Arab Countries to understand Islam, Northern Nigeria, Pakistan, Afghanistan are just Africans and Asians balkanizing Islam, just as some brain dead African Christians have made total mockery of Christianity

Nobody has made or is making total mockery of christianity anywhere in the world. Don't justify the evil your religion perpetrates by claiming it happens in the other religion too...

back to your issue, So syria,lebanon, Afghanistan, yemen are NOT Muslim countries...The reason you can mention countries that u refer to as gulf states is cos they are countries that recently emerged so they were able to make laws that would allow people to come and work and trade there else they would have remained a desert for life!!!

Re: Kannywood Blacklists Rahama Sadau For Indecent Dressing (Photos) by SAMBARRY: 5:53am On Nov 04, 2020
SuperBold:
I wished she was pardoned..... The people defending her even hate her than the people correcting her..... They hate anything muslim but they will pretend for eye service.... Continue o
another Muslim hypocrite.i wish these barbarians have their own country seperately.

Meanwhile their own is to be chasing shadows.theres massive and irritating illiteracy, poverty, child marriage, terrorism,rape and diseases but it's someone not wearing hijab or backless that is their problem

Nobody is hating on her but they hate the nauseating hypocrisy she's surrounded with whilst her leaders children do worse.i even shudder and feel nauseated that they refer to southwest and north as Nigerians particularly whet we see their disgusting patterns undecided

Re: Kannywood Blacklists Rahama Sadau For Indecent Dressing (Photos) by izubext007: 5:53am On Nov 04, 2020
I know the days of hijab will be over soon. these northern girls are tired of hiding their God ordain endowment.

Re: Kannywood Blacklists Rahama Sadau For Indecent Dressing (Photos) by PervertProphet: 5:54am On Nov 04, 2020
TecM0:

Rahama sadua has moved past kannywood... She is in Nollywood

Most Northern Muslims won't understand modern Islam, unless they visit UAE, Qatar, Saudi, Bahrain and Oman.. most of them are stuck with books written 1500 years ago by friends of Mohammad, wife of Mohammad, Son in Law of Mohammad, this Hadiths are personal opinion of the authors and at best unproven heresay from Mohammad's preaching

I beg our Christian brothers and Sisters to please travel to Gulf Arab Countries to understand Islam, Northern Nigeria, Pakistan, Afghanistan are just Africans and Asians balkanizing Islam, just as some brain dead African Christians have made total mockery of Christianity

Look plenty of Saudi-Arabian Ex-Muslims who know very well that the authentic Hadiths are not just the sayings and doings of the Pedophile Pervert Plagiarizer delusional suicidal crossdresser murderous genocidist caravan thief Prophet Muhammad.

They also know even the qu'ran is full of garbage so even if you want to run away from the Hadiths like many Muslims who are ashamed of how their pedophile prophet Muhammad lived and like you said the Hadiths are unproven. Muslims base many of their important religious tenets on the Hadith than even the qu'ran. It's in the Hadith that you will find the 5times a day prayer, etc and not in the qu'ran.
Re: Kannywood Blacklists Rahama Sadau For Indecent Dressing (Photos) by anthropizzy(m): 5:55am On Nov 04, 2020
gasparpisciotta:
Hypocrites

God bless you.

They practice their religion in a hyprocital way. Don't be shocked to hear that he is a mistress to gandudollar.

Very shameless set of people.

Re: Kannywood Blacklists Rahama Sadau For Indecent Dressing (Photos) by Kholar211: 5:59am On Nov 04, 2020
If Mohammed was alive he would have love to sample her, I heard the dude like women no be small grin

Re: Kannywood Blacklists Rahama Sadau For Indecent Dressing (Photos) by Gandollaar(f): 5:59am On Nov 04, 2020
NobleAngell:
What did she expose? This is one of Rita's fav dressing styles, so what are you saying?
Re: Kannywood Blacklists Rahama Sadau For Indecent Dressing (Photos) by domchike(m): 6:00am On Nov 04, 2020
okrote4real:
Kannywood has reiterated its stand that the embattled actress, Rahama Sadau is not part of the industry, thereby disassociating themselves from her act.

https://twitter.com/AbdulAmart/status/1323631527566188544?s=08

https://leadership.ng/just-in-kannywood-disowns-actress-rahama-sadau/
Go and sit down even Mohammed go like the dress
Re: Kannywood Blacklists Rahama Sadau For Indecent Dressing (Photos) by PervertProphet: 6:00am On Nov 04, 2020
Sarmiz24:

Dude U sound like a potential terrorist or an homicidal... some one like u should be lock up in an asylum u definitely have a metal problem
Why will you wanna kill someone for living his/her life there own way how I’m i even sharing same county’s with this blood sucking mofos self nawa o

You dey mind the Muhammad bastard. You make it your life mission to behead someone because of her dress and other stuff but you won't reject your bastard Prophet Muhammad who slept with a 9year old girl child. Infact, you go as far as calling this divine and calling the Pedophile a prophet.
That's the double standard of Islam for you. It's not just a Nigerian thing.
Re: Kannywood Blacklists Rahama Sadau For Indecent Dressing (Photos) by PervertProphet: 6:02am On Nov 04, 2020
tsagir:
WHAT IS THE BIBLE POSITIN ON HER DRESS ? WHAT ABOUT YOUR CULTURE ?
What's the Bible and
qu'ran position on a Prophet Muhammad engaged in pedophilia? What about your culture position on it?
Re: Kannywood Blacklists Rahama Sadau For Indecent Dressing (Photos) by Sarang(f): 6:04am On Nov 04, 2020
NobleAngell:

Still her choice like Rita’s was Rita’s.
Re: Kannywood Blacklists Rahama Sadau For Indecent Dressing (Photos) by PervertProphet: 6:05am On Nov 04, 2020
Danmaiduguri:

Mary mother of Jesus christ (peace and blessing be upon him) dressd decent, wrapped her body and covered her head. ;DNo woman is better than her.

Blackmail.

All that peace and blessing be upon crap doesn't mean a thing. They all hogwash invented by islam to justify the pervert Muhammad as a prophet. If you don't obey perfectly like Jesus Christ did. No matter the peace and blessing you guys heap on Muhammad. That bastard is deep in hell for pedophilia, blasphemy against God and subsisting himself as a prophet when his deeds shows he was one of the greatest false prophet who walked the surface of the Earth.
Re: Kannywood Blacklists Rahama Sadau For Indecent Dressing (Photos) by Nobody: 6:06am On Nov 04, 2020
SAMBARRY:
another Muslim hypocrite.i wish these barbarians have their own country seperately.

Meanwhile their own is to be chasing shadows.theres massive and irritating illiteracy, poverty, child marriage, terrorism,rape and diseases but it's someone not wearing hijab or backless that is their problem

Nobody is hating on her but they hate the nauseating hypocrisy she's surrounded with whilst her leaders children do worse.i even shudder and feel nauseated that they refer to southwest and north as Nigerians particularly whet we see their disgusting patterns undecided

All these you typed are just eye service..... Igbos don't love muslim..... It was evident when dey deal with their igbo muslim last week destroying their mosques..... But you want us to listen to you? Why can't you mind your business?

There is no difference between the East and North

North doesn't like Christian / East doesn't like muslim
North burn churches during riot / East burn 2 mosques during riot
North destroy non-indigenes Market / East destroy Hausa market
Little regard for women / women treated as property in the east
North don't hold their leader accountable / same in the east

To me you have so much in common with North you criticised, why don't you solve your problems first instead of doing eye service? They don't need your help.
Re: Kannywood Blacklists Rahama Sadau For Indecent Dressing (Photos) by joeselfjoe(m): 6:09am On Nov 04, 2020
Abegi, tell her she's free to have her freedom... Tell her that her colleagues in Nollywood are waiting for her, the likes of Desmond Elliot... To hell with those hypocrites, I wonder why Lord luggard made this silly mistake of joining us with this northern people... There brain is too slow and dull
Re: Kannywood Blacklists Rahama Sadau For Indecent Dressing (Photos) by Nobody: 6:10am On Nov 04, 2020
stevio:
What is wrong with her dress? Does Allah actually look at these things?

Their Allah like women too naw

Re: Kannywood Blacklists Rahama Sadau For Indecent Dressing (Photos) by Thegamingorca(m): 6:17am On Nov 04, 2020
How i wish nollywood can sharply star her

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Aliko Dangote Visits P'square In Their New Home (Photos) / Davido, Dangote At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's Wedding In Calabar (Photos, Video) / Yemi Alade Steps Into Her 2019 Toyota Prado Jeep Worth 48 Million Naira In Style