Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,827 members, 7,956,131 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 04:10 AM

Goodluck Jonathan/sambo Animated Tv Commercial ( In Hd) - Art, Graphics & Video (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Goodluck Jonathan/sambo Animated Tv Commercial ( In Hd) (7548 Views)

An Amazing Hyper-realistic Biro Drawing Of President Goodluck Jonathan(photos) / Goodluck Jonathan 3d Rig (animation) / Training On Using Maya & Aftereffect To Create Stunning Tv Commercial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goodluck Jonathan/sambo Animated Tv Commercial ( In Hd) by CyberG: 6:13pm On Apr 04, 2011
Is this really a football / wrestling or boxing match? Clueless Dulllock is as confused as ever!. . .LOL. Where is the toilet companion Behaiiifer to defend this show of shame?? I hope Naija goes to vote for this incompetent bastards again and how I will find it amusing reading your complaints. . .LOL!
Re: Goodluck Jonathan/sambo Animated Tv Commercial ( In Hd) by ssemire(f): 6:54pm On Apr 04, 2011
sojioguns:

I must say well done to Lafem. I've met this guy in person and trust me, he does the impossible. 2D animation that would take months and a team of at least 10 artists, this guy does ALONE!!!
Well done bro.
All I can suggest is with all the money you have made (I dey wait for my own share), do your own personal projects/animated shorts, which will truly show your skill.
Now i am knowing the identity of some nairalanders. wetin u dey find here? gbam!
Re: Goodluck Jonathan/sambo Animated Tv Commercial ( In Hd) by desthan(m): 8:44pm On Apr 04, 2011
@poster

Nice one for whatever you think you did there.

Read through a comment made on the youtube and it got me cracking grin grin grin grin, **Is this Football Match or Wrestling? silly CONCEPT!!!!**

for naija politic, i think its far more than wrestling, its total ANARCHY grin grin
Re: Goodluck Jonathan/sambo Animated Tv Commercial ( In Hd) by otodeluxe(m): 10:22pm On Apr 04, 2011
Animation aint a piece of cake as you all think it is. It takes time, energy and impotent to create a scene. Not to talk of puting it to life. Although they are so many modern animating softwares out there he would have used, like AnimeStudioPro which i use in animating and macromedia flash cs4 which now has so many features.

However, i think if there was much time for him to plan they wouldnt have been any much complain about it.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan/sambo Animated Tv Commercial ( In Hd) by oluromeo1(m): 2:19pm On Apr 05, 2011
d context of it is kind of shaking,,,y wil GEJ fight in a football match, enjoy
Re: Goodluck Jonathan/sambo Animated Tv Commercial ( In Hd) by zinzi: 9:38am On Apr 06, 2011
have not seen d advert but happy we have people who are following dis cearer part which i feel has a lot of poteintials and employer in d country expecially kids animation. keep it up
Re: Goodluck Jonathan/sambo Animated Tv Commercial ( In Hd) by AdamuW: 6:47pm On Apr 06, 2011
Boy Lafem, you gave Dolemite a double barrel shotgun reply. I know why you did it. A lot of work goes into what you do. With little credit. You are very passionate about your craft and if you were in the U.S. U.K. or Europe I know they’d appreciate you talents more. But that’s part of being a pioneer bro. You have to be able to keep blazing the trail as you are even in the face of opposition.

But I disagree with the way you replied to Dolemite. You see she’s reacting as a customer who is looking at your work and literally comparing it to a Disney studio’s output. She doesn’t care about the crazy working environment we find ourselves in within Nigeria. And to an extent she shouldn’t. Most consumers don’t. Think about when you are either buying something, you rarely care how much effort went into its production. You just want to buy a good product. I think you could have explained your position to Dolemite more diplomatically or ignored it. You never know, she might be in a position to buy one of the DVDs of your new children’s cartoon in the future. You don’t have to agree. Your reaction actually surprised me because you are one of the best at replying to criticism no matter how harsh. I just use it as fuel to get better.

I’m happy things are progressing. Good luck with the pilot. When you are ready to spread the word about it, we’ll help you do it. I hope things pan out because it’d be a real loss to the Nigerian animation community if you left the game.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan/sambo Animated Tv Commercial ( In Hd) by zPixel(m): 7:08pm On Apr 06, 2011
In my opinion, Lafem you should have simply ignored most of the comments and pick the constructive ones.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan/sambo Animated Tv Commercial ( In Hd) by Lafem(m): 3:49pm On Apr 07, 2011
@AdamuW & zPixel: Noted, and points well taken. Thanx guys!
Re: Goodluck Jonathan/sambo Animated Tv Commercial ( In Hd) by timbabng(m): 7:02am On Apr 11, 2011
Yawns*

(1) (2) (Reply)

Archicad Vs Autocad / Fidelity Bank's New Logo / Photoshop retouching and manipulation by timmyedit(pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.