Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,210 members, 7,829,342 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

USA swat are more brutal than Nigerian SARS but they allowed them, - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / USA swat are more brutal than Nigerian SARS but they allowed them, (2819 Views)

They Allowed Abia To Rot’ — Medical Doctor Slams Orji Kalu’s Successors For Fail / Ogbonnaya Onu: Crude Oil & Minerals Are Valued More Than Nigerian Youths / Aregbesola: American Prisoners Earn Higher Than Nigerian Workers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: USA swat are more brutal than Nigerian SARS but they allowed them, by Kennyfancy(m): 9:30am On Nov 04, 2020
Too much weed,I pity ur children
Re: USA swat are more brutal than Nigerian SARS but they allowed them, by saraki2019(m): 12:53pm On Nov 04, 2020
cry
Kennyfancy:
Too much weed,I pity ur children

#Endsars looters I pity your wife and children
Re: USA swat are more brutal than Nigerian SARS but they allowed them, by Mayng01(m): 1:09pm On Nov 04, 2020
Brainless post
Re: USA swat are more brutal than Nigerian SARS but they allowed them, by afesco: 2:04pm On Nov 04, 2020
saraki2019:

USA swat are more brutal than Nigerian SARS but they allowed them, why won't we appreciate our own.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fgUkSHcqK9c
This is d use most insane post that is laced with crass inanity that i have seen. Does US SWAT go with POS extortion people with guns of their money?
Re: USA swat are more brutal than Nigerian SARS but they allowed them, by saraki2019(m): 2:25pm On Nov 04, 2020
afesco:
This is d use most insane post that is laced with crass inanity that i have seen. Does US SWAT go with POS extortion people with guns of their money?
hoodloom, i know why u hate police.
Re: USA swat are more brutal than Nigerian SARS but they allowed them, by Nobody: 2:30pm On Nov 04, 2020
Are you a police agent played to promote swat pending their launch,I don't understand you.does USA swat kill extra judicialy,extort,maim,torture,go about with pos,invade people's houses and all sort of atrocities committed by sars ? Answer me[/quote]US POLICE ONE OF THOSE WITH HIGH FIGURE OF EXTRA JUDICIAL KILLINGS IN THE WORLD
No comprehensive official database exists for tracking police violence, though there have been efforts at the federal level to create one. But data compiled by researchers have served as an important source of information about how often people in the United States are killed by police, and who is most likely to be killed.
Last year, more than 1,000 people were killed by police, according to Mapping Police Violence, one research group.
Black people were disproportionately among those killed, the group found. Black people accounted for 24% of those killed, despite making up only about 13% of the population.
Scientists have struggled to study whether racial bias is directly responsible for the disproportionate killing of black people, given limited data on the race of those with whom police regularly come into contact.
Mapping Police Violence, which says that it is able to track more than 90% of killings in the U.S., defines a police killing as any time someone dies as a result of "being shot, beaten, restrained, intentionally hit by a police vehicle, pepper sprayed, or otherwise harmed by police officers, whether on-duty or off-duty."
The data from Mapping Police Violence is sourced from three databases — killedbypolice.net, fatalencounters.org and the U.S. Police Shootings Database — as well as original research focused on social media, obituaries, criminal records databases, police reports and other sources, according to the group.
https://www.cnbc.com/2020/06/01/george-floyd-death-police-violence-in-the-us-in-4-charts.html
Re: USA swat are more brutal than Nigerian SARS but they allowed them, by Nobody: 2:34pm On Nov 04, 2020
Lolz Watch the video, watch the video, OP what's in the video, what's so special about it? I watched it...saw the US SWAT rush in and out of a bus through the window..nothing unusual happened. Afterwards they showed a footage of Nigerian SWAT/police matching and singing, "Veronica, Veronica, higher! Veronica, Veronica, higher!"
Meaning?
Re: USA swat are more brutal than Nigerian SARS but they allowed them, by afesco: 3:30pm On Nov 04, 2020
saraki2019:
hoodloom, i know why u hate police.
No sensible person with good conscience likes d the nefarious activities of the Nigeria Police. Ur level of crass inanity speaks volume n I understand u well because u are appear to be suffering from mental diarrhea. U are either a police officer or u have relatives as police officers.
Re: USA swat are more brutal than Nigerian SARS but they allowed them, by fuckerholic(m): 3:49pm On Nov 04, 2020
saraki2019:
watch the video again.
talk to me straight
Re: USA swat are more brutal than Nigerian SARS but they allowed them, by fuckerholic(m): 3:50pm On Nov 04, 2020
saraki2019:
watch the video again.
Talk to me straight
Re: USA swat are more brutal than Nigerian SARS but they allowed them, by saraki2019(m): 3:58pm On Nov 04, 2020
afesco:
No sensible person with good conscience likes d the nefarious activities of the Nigeria Police. Ur level of crass inanity speaks volume n I understand u well because u are appear to be suffering from mental diarrhea. U are either a police officer or u have relatives as police officers.
OK, also from how you think, I can see you are either an # ensmdsars looter or has friends as hoodlums.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dear Igbos, If You Chase The Police, Who Will You Report To When Robbers Visit? / Reno Omokri Busts AGF Mallami Using VPN And Doing Cryptocurrencies. / This Is Why We Igbo Hate Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.