Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,207 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

A Yoruba Lady Sold Four Times In Oman, Begs Nigerians For Rescue - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Yoruba Lady Sold Four Times In Oman, Begs Nigerians For Rescue (3196 Views)

Dorothy Edet Raped Four Times, Shares Horrible Experiences / My Humiliating Ordeal As A Slave In Oman —22-year-old Nigerian Girl (photo) / Nigerian Housemaid In Oman Records Her Boss Abusing Her Sexually (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Yoruba Lady Sold Four Times In Oman, Begs Nigerians For Rescue by Luckytechtv: 4:53pm On Nov 03, 2020
A Nigerian woman has made a passionate appeal to the Nigerian government to come to her rescue in Oman where she is being presently held in captivity.

Najeeb Rukoyat Kemi, 28, from Ikire town in Osun State left for Oman in November 2016, to search for greener pasture after being talked into the deal by a close friend.

However, upon arriving in the country her host seized her international passports and other vital documents then made her a housemaid.

Narrating her ordeal during an exclusive telephone chat with the President of Journalists International Forum For Migration (JIFORM), Ajibola Abayomi, the woman said within the last four years she has been resold four times to different masters where she worked as a housemaid on monthly stipends that was never paid in most cases.

She claimed that she was traded off to her present master some months ago for 800 rials (N700, 000).

Her current master placed on a monthly salary of N70,000 per month, however, she says she has been subjected to serious sexual harassment.

"At the current house I am now working, the man wants to sleep with me but I have been refusing him so he told me to go back to the office that brought me to him. I am being starved of food and kept indoor without being allowed to go out.

"I can no longer cope with this job so please I want to go back home. Kindly assist me. I have an Ordinary National Diploma from Offa Polytechnic; there are better opportunities in Nigeria. I am tired, all the money I have been getting I used to send it home to assist my younger ones" Kemi lamented.

Reacting to the plight of the lady, the Director General of the National Agency for the Prohibition of Trafficking in Persons (NAPTIP), Julie Okah – Donli said she was deeply concerned and shared the pain and agony of the said victim through an interview granted by the agency’s Press Officer, Mr Adekoye Vincent.

He said: "In line with its determination to continue to respond to the plight of victims, the agency solicits for information that will enable it to work with international and local partners with a view to rescuing her and ensuring her safe return to Nigeria."

The JIFORM president said all the other vital information about the victim would be forwarded to NAPTIP for further action.

"We won’t be tired of doing this all the time. Recall that between July and September this year JIFORM was instrumental to the call for the rescue of 138 Nigerian ladies trafficked to Saudi Arabia and additional 435 women also trapped in Yemen, Oman, Lebanon and other Arab nations. We shall provide her details as well as other ladies to the NAPTIP and follow up on the rescue mission ditto for the prosecution of the trafficking agency involved" Ajibola pledged.

http://deltapointer.com/general-discussion/a-yoruba-lady-sold-four-times-in-oman-begs-nigerians-for-rescue/

Re: A Yoruba Lady Sold Four Times In Oman, Begs Nigerians For Rescue by howfarseun(m): 4:59pm On Nov 03, 2020
Sebi you said Nigerian guys are broke, enjoy your green pasture.

1 Like

Re: A Yoruba Lady Sold Four Times In Oman, Begs Nigerians For Rescue by Miracleus: 5:03pm On Nov 03, 2020
Agony of life
Re: A Yoruba Lady Sold Four Times In Oman, Begs Nigerians For Rescue by Bkayyy: 5:10pm On Nov 03, 2020
Lol, she haven't seen anything.
This is a wake up call for our "greener pasture" crew. Those that want to enjoy in cities others struggled to build but avoid to work hard to develop theirs. This country is yours and if you people fail to make it livable by selling your future to some politicians that care about their immediate family for 2 cups of rice and groundnut oil. The countries we migrate to will continue to see you people as animals worth selling.
She should try to bath, freshen up and await her fifth buyer.
Idiot

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Yoruba Lady Sold Four Times In Oman, Begs Nigerians For Rescue by Nobody: 5:10pm On Nov 03, 2020
Asian countries na die.
Oman has a record of selling humans. Very bad set of mofos.
Re: A Yoruba Lady Sold Four Times In Oman, Begs Nigerians For Rescue by 12Monkeys: 5:13pm On Nov 03, 2020
Originally sold into slavery by one of her own Yaribanzas.

3 Likes

Re: A Yoruba Lady Sold Four Times In Oman, Begs Nigerians For Rescue by estirocky(f): 5:13pm On Nov 03, 2020
Odiekwu
Re: A Yoruba Lady Sold Four Times In Oman, Begs Nigerians For Rescue by kalu61(m): 5:14pm On Nov 03, 2020
Sometimes l do wonder what you people find in some these Countries.
Re: A Yoruba Lady Sold Four Times In Oman, Begs Nigerians For Rescue by Bkayyy: 5:14pm On Nov 03, 2020
cruxgemmata:
Asian countries na die.

All countries na die if your home country has no reputation.
The respect you gain from another country is directly proportional to the importance of your home country in world politics and history.
Take USA, Russia, Greece, Italy, Britain, Germany, France and Japan for example

6 Likes

Re: A Yoruba Lady Sold Four Times In Oman, Begs Nigerians For Rescue by 12Monkeys: 5:17pm On Nov 03, 2020
cruxgemmata:
Asian countries na die.

I think she is a shitty slave and that's why they keep offloading her in the slave bazaar .

Uthman: Can't cook. Poor hygeine . Too ugly to use as a sex slave. What you say I give you 5 dirhamms for this niggress,. Hassan?

Hassan: I paid twice that amount from Hussein who by Allah swore to me she is virgin.

Uthman: ok. I give you 10dirhams. Maybe I can sell one of her kidneys and cash in.

4 Likes

Re: A Yoruba Lady Sold Four Times In Oman, Begs Nigerians For Rescue by BastardWike: 5:18pm On Nov 03, 2020
Another one? These ashawos from the waste won't stop disgracing us.

When the Bini girls had exclusive rights to ashawo business in Europe, they were smart in it and you hardly hear any sob story, but now these dull afonjas has taken over, it is one disgraceful story after another.

Rubbish!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Yoruba Lady Sold Four Times In Oman, Begs Nigerians For Rescue by BastardWike: 5:19pm On Nov 03, 2020
12Monkeys:

I think she is a shitty slave and that's why they keep offloading her in the slave bazaar .

Uthman: Can't cook. Poor hygeine . Too ugly to use as a sex slave. What you say I give you 5 dirhamms for this niggress,. Hassan?

Hassan: I paid twice that amount from Hussein who by Allah swore to me she is virgin.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: A Yoruba Lady Sold Four Times In Oman, Begs Nigerians For Rescue by NNEWIsuper: 5:22pm On Nov 03, 2020
Bkayyy:

All countries na die if your home country has no reputation.
The respect you gain from another country is directly proportional to the importance of your home country in world politics and history.
Take USA, Russia, Greece, Italy, Britain, Germany, France and Japan for example
You're 100% right
Re: A Yoruba Lady Sold Four Times In Oman, Begs Nigerians For Rescue by NNEWIsuper: 5:23pm On Nov 03, 2020
BastardWike:

When the Bini girls had exclusive rights to ashawo business in Europe, they were smart in it and you hardly hear any sob story, but now these dull afonjas has taken over, it is one disgraceful story after another.

Rubbish!!
Easy oo

1 Like

Re: A Yoruba Lady Sold Four Times In Oman, Begs Nigerians For Rescue by adadike(f): 5:35pm On Nov 03, 2020
Someone should please come to her aid. I follow dey beg . I am asking kind hearted Nigerians and those with the connection to pleas helpe bring her back. Thanks in anticipation

1 Like

Re: A Yoruba Lady Sold Four Times In Oman, Begs Nigerians For Rescue by 2cribz: 5:42pm On Nov 03, 2020
God punish you there, im sure u were highly discouraged bedore embarking on a journey of no return. All those work and live in dubai and all other moslem countries na always the same story.

2 Likes

Re: A Yoruba Lady Sold Four Times In Oman, Begs Nigerians For Rescue by 12Monkeys: 5:44pm On Nov 03, 2020
adadike:
Someone should please come to her aid. I follow dey beg . I am asking kind hearted Nigerians and those with the connection to pleas helpe bring her back. Thanks in anticipation

Let her remain there.

It's still better than belly aching broke ass Osun

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Yoruba Lady Sold Four Times In Oman, Begs Nigerians For Rescue by Asquare84(m): 6:18pm On Nov 03, 2020
Enjoy your greener pastures abroad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Yoruba Lady Sold Four Times In Oman, Begs Nigerians For Rescue by chinwe74548: 6:35pm On Nov 03, 2020
God punish you there, im sure u were highly discouraged bedore embarking on a journey of no return. All those work and live in dubai and all other moslem countries na always the same story.

3 Likes

Re: A Yoruba Lady Sold Four Times In Oman, Begs Nigerians For Rescue by Mayng01(m): 9:00am On Nov 04, 2020
Sold four times? Pussy don scatter

1 Like

Re: A Yoruba Lady Sold Four Times In Oman, Begs Nigerians For Rescue by VEXT: 10:39am On Nov 04, 2020
Yoruba gals and ashawo work in Asian countries , why always them? Very soon another batch will beg government to bring them back!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Yoruba Lady Sold Four Times In Oman, Begs Nigerians For Rescue by Coneheadyutes(m): 10:51am On Nov 04, 2020
grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: A Yoruba Lady Sold Four Times In Oman, Begs Nigerians For Rescue by Coneheadyutes(m): 11:24am On Nov 04, 2020
VEXT:
Yoruba gals and ashawo work in Asian countries , why always them? Very soon another batch will beg government to bring them back!!

grin grin grin

Cone head women love d!k pass any other tribe.

1 Like

Re: A Yoruba Lady Sold Four Times In Oman, Begs Nigerians For Rescue by sammysneh(m): 11:12pm On Nov 04, 2020
it's well

The govt should come to her aid ,it is a lesson to other girls thinking of going out for minial jobs in Asia

Expectly Oman those people are heartless dey turn Africa gals to sex slave
Re: A Yoruba Lady Sold Four Times In Oman, Begs Nigerians For Rescue by Heavensent01(m): 11:46pm On Nov 04, 2020
BastardWike:

Rubbish!!

it's obvious you're a product of wedlock or result of prostitution because is obvious they didn't do your naming ceremony
Re: A Yoruba Lady Sold Four Times In Oman, Begs Nigerians For Rescue by BastardWike: 10:03am On Nov 05, 2020
Heavensent01:

it's obvious you're a product of wedlock or result of prostitution because is obvious they didn't do your naming ceremony

Lol, see this bornthroway. Do you even know the meaning of "product of wedlock"? You this illiterate.

I came from a prominent family and enjoyed all the goodies of life during my formative years unlike you that was rescued by an NGO from a madwoman who gave birth on refuse dump undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: A Yoruba Lady Sold Four Times In Oman, Begs Nigerians For Rescue by Mrscarter(f): 11:06am On Nov 05, 2020
Luckytechtv:
A Nigerian woman has made a passionate appeal to the Nigerian government to come to her rescue in Oman where she is being presently held in captivity.

Najeeb Rukoyat Kemi, 28, from Ikire town in Osun State left for Oman in November 2016, to search for greener pasture after being talked into the deal by a close friend.

However, upon arriving in the country her host seized her international passports and other vital documents then made her a housemaid.

Narrating her ordeal during an exclusive telephone chat with the President of Journalists International Forum For Migration (JIFORM), Ajibola Abayomi, the woman said within the last four years she has been resold four times to different masters where she worked as a housemaid on monthly stipends that was never paid in most cases.

She claimed that she was traded off to her present master some months ago for 800 rials (N700, 000).

Her current master placed on a monthly salary of N70,000 per month, however, she says she has been subjected to serious sexual harassment.

"At the current house I am now working, the man wants to sleep with me but I have been refusing him so he told me to go back to the office that brought me to him. I am being starved of food and kept indoor without being allowed to go out.

"I can no longer cope with this job so please I want to go back home. Kindly assist me. I have an Ordinary National Diploma from Offa Polytechnic; there are better opportunities in Nigeria. I am tired, all the money I have been getting I used to send it home to assist my younger ones" Kemi lamented.

Reacting to the plight of the lady, the Director General of the National Agency for the Prohibition of Trafficking in Persons (NAPTIP), Julie Okah – Donli said she was deeply concerned and shared the pain and agony of the said victim through an interview granted by the agency’s Press Officer, Mr Adekoye Vincent.

He said: "In line with its determination to continue to respond to the plight of victims, the agency solicits for information that will enable it to work with international and local partners with a view to rescuing her and ensuring her safe return to Nigeria."

The JIFORM president said all the other vital information about the victim would be forwarded to NAPTIP for further action.

"We won’t be tired of doing this all the time. Recall that between July and September this year JIFORM was instrumental to the call for the rescue of 138 Nigerian ladies trafficked to Saudi Arabia and additional 435 women also trapped in Yemen, Oman, Lebanon and other Arab nations. We shall provide her details as well as other ladies to the NAPTIP and follow up on the rescue mission ditto for the prosecution of the trafficking agency involved" Ajibola pledged.

http://deltapointer.com/general-discussion/a-yoruba-lady-sold-four-times-in-oman-begs-nigerians-for-rescue/

How can ppl treat other ppl this way n take away basic human rights. It's awful
Re: A Yoruba Lady Sold Four Times In Oman, Begs Nigerians For Rescue by Danzakidakura(m): 7:03pm On Nov 05, 2020
2cribz:
this is bad o know yorubas Muslims are bad but pls a sister need a help.

1 Like

Re: A Yoruba Lady Sold Four Times In Oman, Begs Nigerians For Rescue by merieam16(f): 8:07pm On Nov 05, 2020
Which 1 is yoruba lady again.lolz Nairaland has turn to sumtin else
Re: A Yoruba Lady Sold Four Times In Oman, Begs Nigerians For Rescue by Lastmankc(m): 8:57pm On Nov 05, 2020
Thank God they don't harvest your organ
Re: A Yoruba Lady Sold Four Times In Oman, Begs Nigerians For Rescue by Nobody: 11:48pm On Nov 05, 2020
All these useless Asian countries that like to see their immigrant maids as potential prostitutes. Pure perverts with dirty minds...Wondering why you went there in the first place...

I hope the Nigerian government will come to her aid though.
Re: A Yoruba Lady Sold Four Times In Oman, Begs Nigerians For Rescue by Heavensent01(m): 8:28am On Nov 06, 2020
BastardWike:

Lol, see this bornthroway. Do you even know the meaning of "product of wedlock"? You this illiterate.

I came from a prominent family and enjoyed all the goodies of life during my formative years unlike me that was rescued by an NGO from a madwoman who gave birth on refuse dump undecided undecided

imagine someone that came from prominent family? prominent family kill you there

you came from a prominent family and sense is far from you like this? afi prominent family naa

(1) (2) (Reply)

Viewers Discretion: Murdered Youth Exhumed By Killers / A 15-year-old Boy Has ‘mistakenly’ Impregnated 16 Teenage Girls / Girl Brutally Raped,murdered And Dumped On The Road By Unknown Men(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.