Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,049 members, 7,821,609 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:37 PM

Anti-France Protest Erupts In Abuja As Shiites Burn Country's Flag (Photos) - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anti-France Protest Erupts In Abuja As Shiites Burn Country's Flag (Photos) (53217 Views)

Soldiers Smashed A Lawyer's Car In Imo Over Biafran Flag (Photos) / Anti-france Protest Erupt In Abuja As Shi'ites Burn The French National Flag@hnk / Gunshots At Wuse 2, Abuja As Shiites & Army Clash. People On The Run. Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anti-France Protest Erupts In Abuja As Shiites Burn Country's Flag (Photos) by Thetruthalways: 6:13pm On Nov 04, 2020
IkpuNnegiEwu44:
Useless set of rag heads.

Wetin concern them with France? They should go to Afghanistan, Saudi, Pakistan, Yemen, Palestine etc.

Yoy hypocrisy stinks...did you say the same with usesless Christians supporting Trump?

1 Like

Re: Anti-France Protest Erupts In Abuja As Shiites Burn Country's Flag (Photos) by Omoslim26: 6:25pm On Nov 04, 2020
gaskiyamagana:

Sharap, Shatap
"Jesus Christ is the only solution to the confusion and Mess on Earth "
Same Jesus Christ who said :

" If you don't have Sword, sell your cloak and buy one.. "
Luke 22 :36

" THINK NOT I COME TO BRING PEACE TO EARTH, BUT SWORD "MATTEW 10 :34

grin
gaskiyamagana:

Sharap, Shatap
"Jesus Christ is the only solution to the confusion and Mess on Earth "
Same Jesus Christ who said :

" If you don't have Sword, sell your cloak and buy one.. "
Luke 22 :36

" THINK NOT I COME TO BRING PEACE TO EARTH, BUT SWORD "MATTEW 10 :34

let me pray for you before dis tin wey dey do you off and on like NEPA light for head go drive you enter market

I repuke every demon of off and on madness in your life come out by fire

Re: Anti-France Protest Erupts In Abuja As Shiites Burn Country's Flag (Photos) by Ofemmanu1: 7:12pm On Nov 04, 2020
juvewalex:
Useless fellows , is France or Nigeria an Islamic country ?
Hmm.
Nigerian is an islamic country.
Re: Anti-France Protest Erupts In Abuja As Shiites Burn Country's Flag (Photos) by immantoks: 7:25pm On Nov 04, 2020
Thelife:

so you are in pain because he's talking about the coming of Jesus Christ or what?because I still don't get the reason why you claim to be a Christian yet you are in pain seeing someone evangelize?
Ordinarily I shouldn't respond to you cos it wasn't you I actually addressed.
But Evangelism is meaningful when you look at people eyeball to eyeball and tell them Jesus paid for their sins by his death and resurrection for their justification.
By that , you can actually
1. Have a real audience
2.Do proper follow up incase anyone believes
3.Have proper accountability
4. have personal assessment
5. Have feedback and no what to ammend and work on.
Not by going on threads and be turning every narration to Jesus is coming even when you are supposed to give an intelligent contribution on subjects being discussed.
Re: Anti-France Protest Erupts In Abuja As Shiites Burn Country's Flag (Photos) by immantoks: 7:31pm On Nov 04, 2020
Righteousness89:

Community of Sons of Belai Get thee behind me in the Name of JESUS..
I am too loaded to be Deceived!!

You Better Repent before you Perish!!
There is no more time!!

I laugh in swahili.
I'm not sure you can distinguish between salvation and morality. If you do its not on nairaland you will be doing ministry.

Real believers go on the road to minister the word not hide in one corner behind keypad.
Re: Anti-France Protest Erupts In Abuja As Shiites Burn Country's Flag (Photos) by techaedgar: 7:47pm On Nov 04, 2020
immantoks:

I laugh in swahili.
I'm not sure you can distinguish between salvation and morality. If you do its not on nairaland you will be doing ministry.

Real believers go on the road to minister the word not hide in one corner behind keypad.
boman2014:

http://saharareporters.com/2020/11/03/breaking-anti-france-protest-erupts-abuja-shiites-burn-countrys-flag
True; https://www.superfancytext.com/

Re: Anti-France Protest Erupts In Abuja As Shiites Burn Country's Flag (Photos) by Mayeldah(m): 7:52pm On Nov 04, 2020
Ask most of them which Continent is France? they don't know.

Idiots!!!!!!!
Re: Anti-France Protest Erupts In Abuja As Shiites Burn Country's Flag (Photos) by naija4life247: 7:54pm On Nov 04, 2020
juvewalex:
Useless fellows , is France or Nigeria an Islamic country ?

Remember Shiites are your friends. All Buhari’s enemies are your friends
Re: Anti-France Protest Erupts In Abuja As Shiites Burn Country's Flag (Photos) by naija4life247: 7:57pm On Nov 04, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

MØRONIC MALLAMS ARE THE MAJOR PROBLEM OF THIS COUNTRY. I CAN'T BELIEVE I'VE BEEN ROOTING FOR THESE FOOLS SINCE 2015, NOW I KNOW THEY'RE ALL THE SAME.
HAVE NO DOUBTS, THEIR BRETHRENS FROM THE WEST MAY JOIN AS WELL BECAUSE IT'S CLEAR TO SEE THAT ISLAM IS SYNONYMOUS TO SHEEP.

Shiites are your friends, so don’t deny them now. If Buhari sends his coward soldiers after the miscreant Shiites now, you will start cursing your ancestors again thinking you are cursing Buhari. Well, Buhari himself is cursed
Re: Anti-France Protest Erupts In Abuja As Shiites Burn Country's Flag (Photos) by SexytorresE(f): 7:58pm On Nov 04, 2020
Fools will never come out for the killing I north but will come out lik flies to fight over who they don’t or haven’t seen . See how they are protesting lik slowpoke that they are
Re: Anti-France Protest Erupts In Abuja As Shiites Burn Country's Flag (Photos) by osusuallstars: 8:07pm On Nov 04, 2020
Miscreants
Fools
And urchins.
Re: Anti-France Protest Erupts In Abuja As Shiites Burn Country's Flag (Photos) by Thelife: 8:39pm On Nov 04, 2020
immantoks:

Ordinarily I shouldn't respond to you cos it wasn't you I actually addressed.
But Evangelism is meaningful when you look at people eyeball to eyeball and tell them Jesus paid for their sins by his death and resurrection for their justification.
By that , you can actually
1. Have a real audience
2.Do proper follow up incase anyone believes
3.Have proper accountability
4. have personal assessment
5. Have feedback and no what to ammend and work on.
Not by going on threads and be turning every narration to Jesus is coming even when you are supposed to give an intelligent contribution on subjects being discussed.

you are still displaying your pain, last I check the guy too was not referring his comment to you before you quote him. here come the almighty scholar, please where did you see it in the Bible that you can only have Meaningful evangelism when you look at the person face to face.

I don't know why you guys think you have any right to dictate when someone have to practice his religion (because evangelism is part of Christianity) and when not to. seriously.

and mind you the guy is not breaking any of nairaland rules so I don't know your pain here
Re: Anti-France Protest Erupts In Abuja As Shiites Burn Country's Flag (Photos) by Adek65: 9:08pm On Nov 04, 2020
OfficialAwol:
See the Shiites we were pitying...

Anyway sha, we shouldn't be surprised.

Islam is a religion of piss.
May almighty ALLAH forgive you and guide you through the right path
Re: Anti-France Protest Erupts In Abuja As Shiites Burn Country's Flag (Photos) by kareemkamil(m): 9:58pm On Nov 04, 2020
Follow people
Re: Anti-France Protest Erupts In Abuja As Shiites Burn Country's Flag (Photos) by VicM6: 10:53pm On Nov 04, 2020
A wise man once said, all evil comes from the north.
Re: Anti-France Protest Erupts In Abuja As Shiites Burn Country's Flag (Photos) by 9japride(m): 10:55pm On Nov 04, 2020
SuperBold:

Our leader can take stand by doing justice to what happened in Nsukka. Remember this is the first time the hausa are seeking legal advice, they would have gone on killing spree but they waited because they are expecting justice to be done..... The Hausa are willing to change for good...... It may be slow but will surely happen
[color=#006600][/color]

I hope the police apprehend all those involved, especially the stabber and those who burnt the mosque. If the north can be calming down it will reduce the tension in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Anti-France Protest Erupts In Abuja As Shiites Burn Country's Flag (Photos) by gaskiyamagana: 12:42am On Nov 05, 2020
Omoslim26:

grin

let me pray for you before dis tin wey dey do you off and on like NEPA light for head go drive you enter market

I repuke every demon of off and on madness in your life come out by fire

You have mental froblem Wallahi,besides the fact that you're a bad believer of Jesus Christ, the author of your faith. I quoted his holy admonition and you are roaring like wounded lion.
Re: Anti-France Protest Erupts In Abuja As Shiites Burn Country's Flag (Photos) by gaskiyamagana: 12:47am On Nov 05, 2020
VicM6:
A wise man once said, all evil comes from the north.
I beg make you talk sensibly.
Like evils of
PROSTITUTION
ARMED ROBBERY
KIDNAPPING
RITUAL KILLINGS?
Re: Anti-France Protest Erupts In Abuja As Shiites Burn Country's Flag (Photos) by gaskiyamagana: 12:53am On Nov 05, 2020
Jakemedg:

What do you understand in Matthew 10 vs 34-36 and can you tell me how that verse incites violence?

Don't be naive
Ask your Sunday school teacher this one too
"If you don't have Sword, sell your cloak and buy one.. "Luke 22 :36.
Re: Anti-France Protest Erupts In Abuja As Shiites Burn Country's Flag (Photos) by gaskiyamagana: 12:59am On Nov 05, 2020
Angrymode:
Very foolish action. Why disturb in Nigeria when they can trek to France to display their stupidity. The Muslim religion is truly a problem on Earth.

Jesusweed together plus combined Christamadol inspired statement.
Re: Anti-France Protest Erupts In Abuja As Shiites Burn Country's Flag (Photos) by gaskiyamagana: 1:07am On Nov 05, 2020
silverlinen:
Islam a religion of violence,by violence and for violence.
Hypocritical fools
They sucks.
I know some Islamic biggots will quote and spew gibberish at me....and have got this for y'all
Zap I.S.L.A.M

PEACE

According to your Morongalism. As Olodooo, ask your Sunday school teacher the lesson from the following :

If you don't have Sword, sell your cloak and buy one.. "Luke 22 :36
THINK NOT I COME TO BRING PEACE TO EARTH, BUT SWORD MATTHEW 10 34
Re: Anti-France Protest Erupts In Abuja As Shiites Burn Country's Flag (Photos) by gaskiyamagana: 1:15am On Nov 05, 2020
Vikynas:
I'm saying this again with Hausas and Fulanis Nigeria can never be a better place

You are hereby deported to Biafra Republic and Oduduwa Republic.
Re: Anti-France Protest Erupts In Abuja As Shiites Burn Country's Flag (Photos) by gaskiyamagana: 1:17am On Nov 05, 2020
Agbebakun22:
Sometimes I begin to wonder how come I share same country with those fools.. Why Muhammad no fit fight for e self nonsense and ingredients
Because Muhammad no teach them well, well like Jesus :
If you don't have Sword, sell your cloak and buy one Luke 22 :36
THINK NOT I COME TO BRING PEACE TO EARTH, BUT SWORD MATTHEW 10 vs 34-
Re: Anti-France Protest Erupts In Abuja As Shiites Burn Country's Flag (Photos) by dwyseone(m): 4:35am On Nov 05, 2020
i hope there is no southerner involved ?
Re: Anti-France Protest Erupts In Abuja As Shiites Burn Country's Flag (Photos) by bigcasava1(m): 5:13am On Nov 05, 2020
I trust them you will see them protesting on irrelevant things
Re: Anti-France Protest Erupts In Abuja As Shiites Burn Country's Flag (Photos) by Camelot65: 7:12am On Nov 05, 2020
gaskiyamagana:

According to your morongalism?
Where in the Bible was Christianity is the religion of SOLOMON, JACOB, Abraham, MOSES and other prophets?
And according to your Quran, Islam has been existing right from the beginning, right??

I'm sure you saw other religions too.....Hinduism has been existing right from time

Islam was only know when Prophet Muhammad came.....

BTW who were the injeel and Torah for?

why was christianity mentioned in the Quran?

history has it that christianity has been in existence long before Prophet Muhammad came......

those guys you even mentioned were Jews not muslims undecided
Re: Anti-France Protest Erupts In Abuja As Shiites Burn Country's Flag (Photos) by Camelot65: 7:22am On Nov 05, 2020
gaskiyamagana:

Because Muhammad no teach them well, well like Jesus :
If you don't have Sword, sell your cloak and buy one Luke 22 :36
THINK NOT I COME TO BRING PEACE TO EARTH, BUT SWORD MATTHEW 10 vs 34-
Same thing just be say i no see where Jesus kill people......
Re: Anti-France Protest Erupts In Abuja As Shiites Burn Country's Flag (Photos) by Ayobami7(m): 8:38am On Nov 05, 2020
na wa ooo
Re: Anti-France Protest Erupts In Abuja As Shiites Burn Country's Flag (Photos) by nigeriansamurai(m): 8:45am On Nov 05, 2020
Aboki99:
Yes, they are definitely against the teaching of islam and hence they are a minority representing less than 1% of the over 1.8 billion of us. If islam asks us to be terrorists or violent you think you'll find me here engaging intellectually with you?

If this is the case the rest of you have a very big role to play in saying no to violence and respecting human rights if not islam to the world will be a religion of terror
Ive actually come across a Muslim that said he'll support anything that spreads islam now if a non Muslim happens to hear that what do you think comes to his mind?

Anyway its been nice talking with you
Re: Anti-France Protest Erupts In Abuja As Shiites Burn Country's Flag (Photos) by Omoslim26: 9:24am On Nov 05, 2020
gaskiyamagana:

You have mental froblem Wallahi,besides the fact that you're a bad believer of Jesus Christ, the author of your faith. I quoted his holy admonition and you are roaring like wounded lion.

Oniranu sha no bite person

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Governor Wike Mobbed By Corpers At Rivers NYSC Camp (photos) / Photo Of Aisha Yesufu Crying At Peter Obi's Lagos Rally / We Will Comply With Supreme Court Judgement On Bayelsa — INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.