Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,062 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:28 AM

Anti-France Protest Erupts In Abuja As Shiites Burn Country's Flag (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anti-France Protest Erupts In Abuja As Shiites Burn Country's Flag (Photos) (53183 Views)

Soldiers Smashed A Lawyer's Car In Imo Over Biafran Flag (Photos) / Anti-france Protest Erupt In Abuja As Shi'ites Burn The French National Flag@hnk / Gunshots At Wuse 2, Abuja As Shiites & Army Clash. People On The Run. Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anti-France Protest Erupts In Abuja As Shiites Burn Country's Flag (Photos) by Aboki99(m): 8:11am On Nov 04, 2020
Yes, there methinks it was Proohet Muhammad who said " Think ye not that I am come to bring peace. Iam come not to bring peace but a sword"

OfficialAwol:

Matthew?

In Quran?
Re: Anti-France Protest Erupts In Abuja As Shiites Burn Country's Flag (Photos) by Meteng: 8:15am On Nov 04, 2020
Meaningless
Re: Anti-France Protest Erupts In Abuja As Shiites Burn Country's Flag (Photos) by Chikelue2000(m): 8:27am On Nov 04, 2020
Aboki99:
Agreed with you 100% because their prophet says " I am not come to bring peace but a sword" in the Quranic Chapter of Matthew 10v34to36.

fuu!....and u have seen Christians with sword, going around killing people abi?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anti-France Protest Erupts In Abuja As Shiites Burn Country's Flag (Photos) by splendournoni: 8:33am On Nov 04, 2020
juvewalex:
Useless fellows , is France or Nigeria an Islamic country ?

I dey tell you... Islam na really confused religion,ileracy on a high pitch

4 Likes

Re: Anti-France Protest Erupts In Abuja As Shiites Burn Country's Flag (Photos) by Aboki99(m): 10:06am On Nov 04, 2020
I think all the Crusaders did was to give food, wine and chocolate to muslims and jews. The Lord Resistance Army is also using its sword for tilling the land. George W Bush who said his xtian God directed him to invade iraq and Afghanistan also only gave chocolate to the Iraqi adults and children .

Chikelue2000:
fuu!....and u have seen Christians with sword, going around killing people abi?

2 Likes

Re: Anti-France Protest Erupts In Abuja As Shiites Burn Country's Flag (Photos) by ILoveDemMANNA: 10:26am On Nov 04, 2020
Na wa for dis country o.... ehn shocked
Re: Anti-France Protest Erupts In Abuja As Shiites Burn Country's Flag (Photos) by angelfallz(m): 10:26am On Nov 04, 2020
This is just foolish
Re: Anti-France Protest Erupts In Abuja As Shiites Burn Country's Flag (Photos) by ecomalchemist(m): 10:27am On Nov 04, 2020
lol, wetin looters no go see for palliative warehouse.

Overtime a lot of Nairalanders have been asking for business ideas and i thought to put this down after brainstorming for 20 minutes.

Remember that the goal is to make daily income / passive income #NOSALARYGANG.

As time goes on i'd be sharing other business ventures I'm into, you can start something from here and build it up. You don't need anything fancy, you are in a 3rd world country...always remember that.

So let's get to it.

Keep that money.....refer to number 5, then pay your tithe to me later

1. Pure water business
get a shop with 2 solid dressers, Go to the factory and buy @ the rate of N70. Resell at the rate of 120 - 150 per bag. Supply to schools, churches, individuals...if you sell 200 bags a day, do the math.

2. POS business, (operate in a busy area but close early, e get why). This can be successfully combined with number 1. Contact baxibox.com and surepaddy (providus bank), they will put you through and supply you with the necessary hardware you need for the business... If you are starting out, you necessarily do not need a shop per se...just talk to your local carpenter to construct a small kiosk in a busy environment.

3. Biscuit business (no matter how economy be, people go chop biscuit)

4. Condom business (supply hotels and guest house across the federation)..as religious as we are as a nation we fucc like no mans business, the population keeps SOARING...

5. Local arbitrage (enter eko, look for fast moving products.strike a deal with the seller that you want to be a dropshipper..invest in a good camera phone and apps like lightroom and snapseed, join facebook 'buy and sell groups' facebook has 22M nigerians, just fucking sell something.. create fb / ig / whatsapp business / twitter / nairaland and advertise like your life depends on it).if you want to make 100k daily you need to learn facebook and instagram marketing..LOW RISK

Go here to learn Facebook marketing > trafficmastery ng. Work smart, not hard !

3. Resturant / bar & bushmeat joint...during my nysc there's this joint I usually visited to drink mmanya (palmwine) or whatever its called. I spend at least 1k drinking palmy and bushmeat.

4. Foodstuff business (buy from the north, sell in the west)

5. Shawarma / Small chops / akara / yam / potatoes...mama chinedu don build 2 houses, she's on the third one as we speak.

6. Mini importation, this is very tricky due to the forex rate and all the bottlenecks but i will teach you how you can pass this hurdle in my next posts.

7. importation of gadgets / Phone accessories / used items... WhatsApp me for the free guide..

8. Data vending business...goto https://mobilenig.com/?ref=97 get cheap dirt data, pay bills and airtime. This business can be combined with Number 1 & 2...all you need is a mobile phone and internet connection, ATM card (GTB..most preferrable for this jab). Use jBL speakers, just dey play latest gbedu dey go..people will come around to patronize you..
I made over 300k doing this, I still dey do am sha..lol

If you want to take it online...get a good graphics designer to design something like 'BUHARI DATA SERVICES' with data prices and services u render ...lmao..u get my drift sha...then come online and start bombing...facebook...instagram...twitter..nairaland...telegram...

9. Selling of used items on jiji, nairaland, facebook market place and Olist...that your neighbour has items he has not been using for sometime...use style and ask him....take clear pictures in a nice background and upload it, out your price...your phone would start beeping from phone calls

10. DROPSHIPPING (millionaire's paradise)

11. Frozen food business

12. Viewing center / game center / Naija bet ....as long as the unemployment rate in Nigeria is above 25%, people that are not productive will always loiter around such places. It's not rocket science.

Reach me for your digital courses in Copywriting, Facebook marketing, ethical hacking, email marketing, affiliate marketing and free ebooks too.

Please comment and share, thank you.

ALWAYS REMEMBER THAT THE FIGHT IS AGAINST POVERTY.
#JEKINGBADUNLOMAGBADUN#
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) 1 Like 1 Share (Share)

https:///2348119756144
Foreign Affairs / Re: 2020 US Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by ecomalchemist(m): 8:00am
Overtime a lot of Nairalanders have been asking for business ideas and i thought to put this down after brainstorming for 20 minutes.

Remember that the goal is to make daily income / passive income #NOSALARYGANG.

As time goes on i'd be sharing other business ventures I'm into, you can start something from here and build it up. You don't need anything fancy, you are in a 3rd world country...always remember that.

So let's get to it.

Keep that money.....refer to number 5, then pay your tithe to me later

1. Pure water business
get a shop with 2 solid dressers, Go to the factory and buy @ the rate of N70. Resell at the rate of 120 - 150 per bag. Supply to schools, churches, individuals...if you sell 200 bags a day, do the math.

2. POS business, (operate in a busy area but close early, e get why). This can be successfully combined with number 1. Contact baxibox.com and surepaddy (providus bank), they will put you through and supply you with the necessary hardware you need for the business... If you are starting out, you necessarily do not need a shop per se...just talk to your local carpenter to construct a small kiosk in a busy environment.

3. Biscuit business (no matter how economy be, people go chop biscuit)

4. Condom business (supply hotels and guest house across the federation)..as religious as we are as a nation we fucc like no mans business, the population keeps SOARING...

5. Local arbitrage (enter eko, look for fast moving products.strike a deal with the seller that you want to be a dropshipper..invest in a good camera phone and apps like lightroom and snapseed, join facebook 'buy and sell groups' facebook has 22M nigerians, just fucking sell something.. create fb / ig / whatsapp business / twitter / nairaland and advertise like your life depends on it).if you want to make 100k daily you need to learn facebook and instagram marketing..LOW RISK

Go here to learn Facebook marketing > trafficmastery ng. Work smart, not hard !

3. Resturant / bar & bushmeat joint...during my nysc there's this joint I usually visited to drink mmanya (palmwine) or whatever its called. I spend at least 1k drinking palmy and bushmeat.

4. Foodstuff business (buy from the north, sell in the west)

5. Shawarma / Small chops / akara / yam / potatoes...mama chinedu don build 2 houses, she's on the third one as we speak.

6. Mini importation, this is very tricky due to the forex rate and all the bottlenecks but i will teach you how you can pass this hurdle in my next posts.

7. importation of gadgets / Phone accessories / used items... WhatsApp me for the free guide..

8. Data vending business...goto https://mobilenig.com/?ref=97 get cheap dirt data, pay bills and airtime. This business can be combined with Number 1 & 2...all you need is a mobile phone and internet connection, ATM card (GTB..most preferrable for this jab). Use jBL speakers, just dey play latest gbedu dey go..people will come around to patronize you..
I made over 300k doing this, I still dey do am sha..lol

If you want to take it online...get a good graphics designer to design something like 'BUHARI DATA SERVICES' with data prices and services u render ...lmao..u get my drift sha...then come online and start bombing...facebook...instagram...twitter..nairaland...telegram...

9. Selling of used items on jiji, nairaland, facebook market place and Olist...that your neighbour has items he has not been using for sometime...use style and ask him....take clear pictures in a nice background and upload it, out your price...your phone would start beeping from phone calls

10. DROPSHIPPING (millionaire's paradise)

11. Frozen food business

12. Viewing center / game center / Naija bet ....as long as the unemployment rate in Nigeria is above 25%, people that are not productive will always loiter around such places. It's not rocket science.

Reach me for your digital courses in Copywriting, Facebook marketing, ethical hacking, email marketing, affiliate marketing and free ebooks too.

Please comment and share, thank you.

ALWAYS REMEMBER THAT THE FIGHT IS AGAINST POVERTY.
#JEKINGBADUNLOMAGBADUN#

6 Likes

Re: Anti-France Protest Erupts In Abuja As Shiites Burn Country's Flag (Photos) by SpecialAdviser(m): 10:29am On Nov 04, 2020
OfficialAwol:

The list is not complete...

The last people that impregnated all the girls with with unwanted pregnancy in your village are Igbos.

The last people to cause all the graduates in your village and in your lineage not to get job after graduation are Igbos.

The last people that made the touts in your village and in your lineage not to be responsible are Igbos.

The last people that took food from the hungry people in your lineage are Igbos.

The last people that made some of the girls in your village and your lineage to become runs girls are Igbos.

Do you want more?

Nonsense and ingredients.

grin grin grin grin Thank you sir
Re: Anti-France Protest Erupts In Abuja As Shiites Burn Country's Flag (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 10:29am On Nov 04, 2020
Useless modafokn head slammers. That’s all they know. When we were protesting end SARS they were busy snoring. I no know wetin concern them with weti happen for France

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anti-France Protest Erupts In Abuja As Shiites Burn Country's Flag (Photos) by Morenikeji070: 10:29am On Nov 04, 2020
Foolish people I'm a Muslim this not allowed. Waiting be our business for this matter now..

6 Likes

Re: Anti-France Protest Erupts In Abuja As Shiites Burn Country's Flag (Photos) by ignis: 10:29am On Nov 04, 2020
Jobless clowns

1 Like

Re: Anti-France Protest Erupts In Abuja As Shiites Burn Country's Flag (Photos) by Omezif(m): 10:30am On Nov 04, 2020
Bad attitude is the caracteristic of this people making themself like they have best religion and keep on dishonouring God through their aggressive to the other religions, killing, vandalizing and destroying properties etc....

1 Like

Re: Anti-France Protest Erupts In Abuja As Shiites Burn Country's Flag (Photos) by wiseone28: 10:30am On Nov 04, 2020
Religion of piss

5 Likes

Re: Anti-France Protest Erupts In Abuja As Shiites Burn Country's Flag (Photos) by naijadrivablog: 10:30am On Nov 04, 2020
Religion high pass cocaine.

1 Like

Re: Anti-France Protest Erupts In Abuja As Shiites Burn Country's Flag (Photos) by COMPAQ(m): 10:31am On Nov 04, 2020
boman2014:

http://saharareporters.com/2020/11/03/breaking-anti-france-protest-erupts-abuja-shiites-burn-countrys-flag

Army no go near these ones!! Na Buhari pikin. But if it's ENDSars protesters now.....!

4 Likes

Re: Anti-France Protest Erupts In Abuja As Shiites Burn Country's Flag (Photos) by Johnnydboy: 10:31am On Nov 04, 2020
Prophet wae fit dey laugh base on the graphics of the cartoon......religion of piss

2 Likes

Re: Anti-France Protest Erupts In Abuja As Shiites Burn Country's Flag (Photos) by Kinikini: 10:31am On Nov 04, 2020
Allah , please borrow these people wisdom.

quote author=boman2014 post=95645289]

http://saharareporters.com/2020/11/03/breaking-anti-france-protest-erupts-abuja-shiites-burn-countrys-flag

[/quote]
Re: Anti-France Protest Erupts In Abuja As Shiites Burn Country's Flag (Photos) by cashkid18(m): 10:31am On Nov 04, 2020
I'm sure that Yoruba muslims are ones leading the protest but during prayers they won't still allow them to lead prayers when a fulani muslim is present cheesy cheesy.. please, France South Easterners are not part of this protest, it's only yoruba muslims and their hausa/fulani Masters embarassed

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anti-France Protest Erupts In Abuja As Shiites Burn Country's Flag (Photos) by Benresmy(m): 10:31am On Nov 04, 2020
juvewalex:
my brother tell them,, I just hate the atrocities committed by Islamic, dey don't even have regard for there life,,, I really support French President on how he condemned Islamic,, I do love dat,,, up Emmanuel Marconi...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anti-France Protest Erupts In Abuja As Shiites Burn Country's Flag (Photos) by ORIAYO70(m): 10:32am On Nov 04, 2020
Miracleus:
Religion is driving Nigerians mad

You better say North
Not all Nigerians r foolishly incline with religion

3 Likes

Re: Anti-France Protest Erupts In Abuja As Shiites Burn Country's Flag (Photos) by SweetCunt97(f): 10:32am On Nov 04, 2020
Backward reasoning.
Re: Anti-France Protest Erupts In Abuja As Shiites Burn Country's Flag (Photos) by Nobody: 10:32am On Nov 04, 2020
Macron has been silent for a long time and a lot of people have paid for that silence now he has suddenly gotten angry and clamped down on the obvious problem and these morons are here protesting, may thunder rape their fathers idiots.

7 Likes

Re: Anti-France Protest Erupts In Abuja As Shiites Burn Country's Flag (Photos) by VEXT: 10:32am On Nov 04, 2020
Wawaye !!!
Re: Anti-France Protest Erupts In Abuja As Shiites Burn Country's Flag (Photos) by tnerro1(m): 10:32am On Nov 04, 2020
I hope that man in a black Jeep that attacked the endsars protesters will also come here and do his work

3 Likes

Re: Anti-France Protest Erupts In Abuja As Shiites Burn Country's Flag (Photos) by NinaArsenal(f): 10:33am On Nov 04, 2020
Religion have turned to madness for some certain sets of people. Wetin concern Nigeria with France wahala
Re: Anti-France Protest Erupts In Abuja As Shiites Burn Country's Flag (Photos) by karnivorous(m): 10:33am On Nov 04, 2020
am not a bigot but the north has always be the bottleneck of Nigeria as a people and entity.... Who are those morons dragging this fraud of a country
Re: Anti-France Protest Erupts In Abuja As Shiites Burn Country's Flag (Photos) by nograv: 10:33am On Nov 04, 2020
So let me get the straight. These Shiites are not upset with the loss of innocent lives in a place of worship.

But they are upset with the French's stoic reaction and defence of secular values which is exactly why France doesn't look like Nigeria and more specifically Northern Nigeria?

I don't get it Wow

6 Likes

Re: Anti-France Protest Erupts In Abuja As Shiites Burn Country's Flag (Photos) by Yeeyo: 10:33am On Nov 04, 2020
juvewalex:
imaging human being with animal brain and mind set

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Bola Tinubu Lands In Kastina Airport (pictures) / Biafra: Why Nnamdi Kanu Has Not Been Re-arrested – IGP / Edo Election: PDP Churning Out Doctored Election Results, Fake Figures — APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.