Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,295 members, 7,836,294 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

Anti-France Protest Erupts In Abuja As Shiites Burn Country's Flag (Photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anti-France Protest Erupts In Abuja As Shiites Burn Country's Flag (Photos) (53251 Views)

Soldiers Smashed A Lawyer's Car In Imo Over Biafran Flag (Photos) / Anti-france Protest Erupt In Abuja As Shi'ites Burn The French National Flag@hnk / Gunshots At Wuse 2, Abuja As Shiites & Army Clash. People On The Run. Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anti-France Protest Erupts In Abuja As Shiites Burn Country's Flag (Photos) by Righteousness89(m): 11:43am On Nov 04, 2020
DasaintHope:

My thoughts exactly, Righteousness89 they are people who need the gospel. Stop preaching online E- pastor

Community of Sons of Belai Get thee behind me in the Name of JESUS..
I am too loaded to be Deceived!!

You Better Repent before you Perish!!
There is no more time!!

1 Like

Re: Anti-France Protest Erupts In Abuja As Shiites Burn Country's Flag (Photos) by shimmer19(f): 11:43am On Nov 04, 2020
We no see them for End Sars protests. Na to come burn wetin no find them trouble. who do this people
Re: Anti-France Protest Erupts In Abuja As Shiites Burn Country's Flag (Photos) by Camelot65: 11:44am On Nov 04, 2020
Aboki99:
How can you hear otherwise when all u hear, see, watch and think are being controlled. George Bush said his xtian God asked him to invade iraq and Afghanistan. The Lord Resistance Army in Uganda are self confessed

Since it's been controlled, where did you get your claims from??

Are you exonerating Islam from same atrocity??
Re: Anti-France Protest Erupts In Abuja As Shiites Burn Country's Flag (Photos) by Thelife: 11:44am On Nov 04, 2020
immantoks:

I am a Christian by every definition of the word. But people like you make people to see us as slowpoke and unintelligent. Since you have been appearing and commenting up and down about the coming of our Lord Jesus on virtually every post that makes it to the front page how many souls have you won for Christ through the nuisance you are making of yourself?
Why not go out and really preach the gospel to people instead of always saying gibberish here on Nairaland .Bro I advicee you to be real and serious with evangelism not by writing post on nairaland up and down.
Peace be unto You.

so you are in pain because he's talking about the coming of Jesus Christ or what?because I still don't get the reason why you claim to be a Christian yet you are in pain seeing someone evangelize?

1 Like

Re: Anti-France Protest Erupts In Abuja As Shiites Burn Country's Flag (Photos) by DasaintHope(m): 11:45am On Nov 04, 2020
Arrewa see ya fefle
Re: Anti-France Protest Erupts In Abuja As Shiites Burn Country's Flag (Photos) by Camelot65: 11:46am On Nov 04, 2020
laidima88:
everybody is free to protest, xtains also March for Trump in the east in election which did not concern them.
endsars protesters did theirs and we all agreed it's their right so these ones too have their right to protest since that's what concern them.
u can't tag them terrorist for Expressing their views, we have similar protest in advanced countries

and to xtains waiting for any opportunity to tarnish the image of Islam, Islam has been existing before ur idiot mother Bleep ur foolish father and gave birth to morons like u, u will all die and islam will continue to flourish either u like it or not

our religion can't stoop so low as xtainity which accept all forms of mess and immorality. respect us and we will respect u, simple
Christianity and all other religions have been existing long before Islam came and none has gone extinct
Re: Anti-France Protest Erupts In Abuja As Shiites Burn Country's Flag (Photos) by DasaintHope(m): 11:47am On Nov 04, 2020
Righteousness89:

Community of Sons of Belai Get thee behind me in the Name of JESUS..
I am too loaded to be Deceived!!

You Better Repent before you Perish!!
There is no more time!!
Hilarious. I am a full fledged son of Yeshua - Hamaschiak. No be for Nairaland I go show my spirituality. Boys dey for pur barracks wey dey into drugs, I rather minister the word to them.
Re: Anti-France Protest Erupts In Abuja As Shiites Burn Country's Flag (Photos) by Nobody: 11:48am On Nov 04, 2020
Passionate888:
Islamabad

These people sef, fighting for Allah while they pray to Allah to fight for them
what an irony
Re: Anti-France Protest Erupts In Abuja As Shiites Burn Country's Flag (Photos) by JoeEeL(m): 11:49am On Nov 04, 2020
juvewalex:
Useless fellows , is France or Nigeria an Islamic country ?

Nigeria is tilting to that path. You are not observing o. Those guys dey born gan-an, dey breed like rabbits. They know their end goal. wink

1 Like

Re: Anti-France Protest Erupts In Abuja As Shiites Burn Country's Flag (Photos) by nograv: 11:50am On Nov 04, 2020
tot:

As in. It speaks volumes. People were beheaded, no response from them. People were killed in Austria as well, no response. Boko haram has kidnapped and killed multitudes in the North, no response from them.
Now, the French president rightly defends his country's stance and here they are protesting. It really speaks volumes.

It does... wow

1 Like

Re: Anti-France Protest Erupts In Abuja As Shiites Burn Country's Flag (Photos) by JoeEeL(m): 11:50am On Nov 04, 2020
OfficialAwol:
See the Shiites we were pitying...

Anyway sha, we shouldn't be surprised.

Islam is a religion of piss.

Them alljoin na.
Re: Anti-France Protest Erupts In Abuja As Shiites Burn Country's Flag (Photos) by laidima88(m): 11:50am On Nov 04, 2020
ifko:

Terrorism runs in your lineage. Beware, u are likely not going to get presumed 7 virgins. Omo ale jaijati

iyalayae lomo ale, oma sanku ni, awon ebie Oni jere e, oloriburuku.
what concern u with my religion, did they force u to embrace Islam ?
if u are not fine with my religion doctrine that ur own wahala, I can't change my religious perspective to please pagans like u.

oma see oriburuku leekan si.
DNT quote me again if u don't want all ur generation to perish
Re: Anti-France Protest Erupts In Abuja As Shiites Burn Country's Flag (Photos) by Bakr4u: 11:50am On Nov 04, 2020
Angrymode:

Ur religion is a problem on Earth. Too much violence over everything and anything.

one thing Islam doesn't joke with is BLASPHEMY.
Blasphemous statement in Islam is very sensitive cuz the punishment is irreversible & unforgivably.
A good & practising Muslim will ever stands against BLASPHEMY attributed to our prophet (S.A.W)

2 Likes

Re: Anti-France Protest Erupts In Abuja As Shiites Burn Country's Flag (Photos) by bushman2(m): 11:52am On Nov 04, 2020
God should help my country Nigeria
Re: Anti-France Protest Erupts In Abuja As Shiites Burn Country's Flag (Photos) by Moneyboyz: 11:53am On Nov 04, 2020
Zombies everywhere, these ones see food chop, even get strength dey waka up and down on top something wet no concern them.
Re: Anti-France Protest Erupts In Abuja As Shiites Burn Country's Flag (Photos) by Cousin9999: 11:53am On Nov 04, 2020
smh
Re: Anti-France Protest Erupts In Abuja As Shiites Burn Country's Flag (Photos) by guy222: 11:54am On Nov 04, 2020
the only language this useless islamic sect understand is mallam ya chi. Foolish fools
Re: Anti-France Protest Erupts In Abuja As Shiites Burn Country's Flag (Photos) by laidima88(m): 11:56am On Nov 04, 2020
Camelot65:
Christianity and all other religions have been existing long before Islam came and none has gone extinct

that's ur own perspective, to Muslims, Islam has existed before xtainity, Islam is the first and the last religion on earth, it was jst finalized by our beloved prophet

1 Like

Re: Anti-France Protest Erupts In Abuja As Shiites Burn Country's Flag (Photos) by od501: 11:56am On Nov 04, 2020
Re: Anti-France Protest Erupts In Abuja As Shiites Burn Country's Flag (Photos) by JoeEeL(m): 11:58am On Nov 04, 2020
Agbebakun22:
Sometimes I begin to wonder how come I share same country with those fools.. Why Muhammad no fit fight for e self nonsense and ingredients

The problem is that they're purposely using Jihad to suffocate the population of Nigeria so they can become outright majority and turn this country to an Islamic state with restriction on freedom.

No one need tell you that the social media bill is an opinion of a typical backward Jihadist muslim thinking
Re: Anti-France Protest Erupts In Abuja As Shiites Burn Country's Flag (Photos) by Righteousness89(m): 11:58am On Nov 04, 2020
DasaintHope:

Hilarious. I am a full fledged son of Yeshua - Hamaschiak. No be for Nairaland I go show my spirituality. Boys dey for pur barracks wey dey into drugs, I rather minister the word to them.
Go Check your Salvation !
You need to be Saved Afresh!
Your words are not of one who knows or have an understanding of JESUS!!

1 Like

Re: Anti-France Protest Erupts In Abuja As Shiites Burn Country's Flag (Photos) by Nobody: 11:58am On Nov 04, 2020
NinaArsenal:
Religion have turned to madness for some certain sets of people. Wetin concern Nigeria with France wahala

Many of you saying religion, religion are hypocrites.

Have you seen ogun worshippers act like this?
What about sango worshippers, or Gurumarahaji followers, what about the Hindus,

Oh! have ever seen Christians do this. They would rather pray for who ever mock God, They would rather pray for their countries.

So, when next you say religion, be sincere and mention the name of the religion that is found of chaos, maiming and killings. Be sincere!
Re: Anti-France Protest Erupts In Abuja As Shiites Burn Country's Flag (Photos) by Nobody: 12:00pm On Nov 04, 2020
9japride:
[color=#000099][/color]

You didn't condemn your brother that stabbed the innocent Keke rider with dagger? It's on record your tribes men are very violent in nature. Igbos only react to any oppressive actions towards them. Me personally, I condenm the burning of the Mosque.

Who tell you I'm Hausa? I saw the injured man, he was unconscious yes but he wasn't stabbed. What happen to report the individual to authority? Very good at the bolded
Re: Anti-France Protest Erupts In Abuja As Shiites Burn Country's Flag (Photos) by Camelot65: 12:02pm On Nov 04, 2020
laidima88:

that's ur own perspective, to Muslims, Islam has existed before xtainity, Islam is the first and the last religion on earth, it was jst finalized by our beloved prophet
Stop deceiving yourself abeg....the records are there to check, Hinduism is the first....

Islam was known only when Prophet Muhammad came....

First and last religion?? Other religions are still existing , none has gone extinct

so why should I believe yours is the last one undecided
Re: Anti-France Protest Erupts In Abuja As Shiites Burn Country's Flag (Photos) by Nobody: 12:03pm On Nov 04, 2020
mrtheo33:
why not protest against the killings Boko Haram in the North East.

I wonder o.

I am hoping to see the day Muslims will troop out like this and condemn killings by Bokoharam, Isis, etc.

Will that day evey come?

I doubt it.

1 Like

Re: Anti-France Protest Erupts In Abuja As Shiites Burn Country's Flag (Photos) by silverlinen(m): 12:05pm On Nov 04, 2020
Islam a religion of violence,by violence and for violence.
Hypocritical fools
They sucks.
I know some Islamic biggots will quote and spew gibberish at me....and have got this for y'all
Zap I.S.L.A.M

PEACE

1 Like

Re: Anti-France Protest Erupts In Abuja As Shiites Burn Country's Flag (Photos) by Ogbeniomo: 12:05pm On Nov 04, 2020
OfficialAwol:

The list is not complete...

The last people that impregnated all the girls with with unwanted pregnancy in your village are Igbos.

The last people to cause all the graduates in your village and in your lineage not to get job after graduation are Igbos.

The last people that made the touts in your village and in your lineage not to be responsible are Igbos.

The last people that took food from the hungry people in your lineage are Igbos.

The last people that made some of the girls in your village and your lineage to become runs girls are Igbos.

Do you want more?

Nonsense and ingredients.
Not finished yet , the last people that made him daft are lgbos,the last people that made them morons are lgbos, the last people that made them senseless are lgbos too, weree everywhere.

2 Likes

Re: Anti-France Protest Erupts In Abuja As Shiites Burn Country's Flag (Photos) by 9japride(m): 12:06pm On Nov 04, 2020
SuperBold:

Who tell you I'm Hausa? I saw the injured man, he was unconscious yes but he wasn't stabbed. What happen to report the individual to authority? Very good at the bolded
[color=#006600][/color]

I don't doubt you if you say you are not Hausa, up north there are a lot of languages but they all have same mindset and for your information the man was stabbed but he didn't die. Igbos are never known to be trouble makers in their zone or even in other people's zone. Most Igbos are not happy in the killings and destruction of their properties up north. All these tribal tension are being fuelled by politicians and our leaders, because many take sides during a crises. Until our leaders take a stand and stop being hypocritical and politically correct I doubt if these tensions will stop soon.
Re: Anti-France Protest Erupts In Abuja As Shiites Burn Country's Flag (Photos) by Nobody: 12:09pm On Nov 04, 2020
laidima88:
everybody is free to protest, xtains also March for Trump in the east in election which did not concern them.
endsars protesters did theirs and we all agreed it's their right so these ones too have their right to protest since that's what concern them.
u can't tag them terrorist for Expressing their views, we have similar protest in advanced countries

and to xtains waiting for any opportunity to tarnish the image of Islam, Islam has been existing before ur idiot mother Bleep ur foolish father and gave birth to morons like u, u will all die and islam will continue to flourish either u like it or not

our religion can't stoop so low as xtainity which accept all forms of mess and immorality. respect us and we will respect u, simple

Guy your post is full of Hate and bitterness. Lol.

Christians marched for Trump. Did you hear yourself. They marched for Trump. And were they burning the pictures of Biden his rival?

Were they cursing Biden?

Were they showing hatred for anyone?

Your post is senseless.

Have guys ever voiced to be against violence?
Killings and maiming by Bokoharam.

Guy try to be reasonable for once in your life.
Re: Anti-France Protest Erupts In Abuja As Shiites Burn Country's Flag (Photos) by alshalz(m): 12:12pm On Nov 04, 2020
babatunji36117:
IslamabadThese people sef, fighting for Allah while they pray to Allah to fight for them
bros you served it as e de hot but those 'blaming miscreants' should be ingnored.
Re: Anti-France Protest Erupts In Abuja As Shiites Burn Country's Flag (Photos) by DasaintHope(m): 12:12pm On Nov 04, 2020
Righteousness89:

Go Check your Salvation !
You need to be Saved Afresh!
Your words are not of one who knows or have an understanding of JESUS!!
hehehe!!!
If the Lord don't condemn me, then who are you sir.
Matthew 25:32
And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats:
Re: Anti-France Protest Erupts In Abuja As Shiites Burn Country's Flag (Photos) by Evidenx(m): 12:12pm On Nov 04, 2020
Whether Shiites or shit, all of them are bunch of idiots.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Deltans Organize "Enough Is Enough" For Ibori / Mohammed Saliu Usman Appointed As Chief Of Defence Intelligence CDI / Wura Abiola Reacts To Buhari’s Posthumous Award On Her Late Father, MKO Abiola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.