Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,536 members, 7,827,003 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

Scientists Reveal Brain Of 233-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur (Pictures) - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Scientists Reveal Brain Of 233-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur (Pictures) (24113 Views)

70-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Sitting On A Nest Of Eggs Found In China (Photos) / 4-Year-Old Girl Finds 220-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Print On UK Beach (Photos) / 110-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur's Last Meal Found Preserved In It's Stomach (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scientists Reveal Brain Of 233-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur (Pictures) by Felixalex(m): 3:30pm On Nov 28, 2020
Hmmmm
Re: Scientists Reveal Brain Of 233-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur (Pictures) by Oizee(f): 3:30pm On Nov 28, 2020
Nawao, how is dis discovery relevant to us now?
Re: Scientists Reveal Brain Of 233-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur (Pictures) by Bmaster(m): 3:32pm On Nov 28, 2020
And it took the thread roughly a month to make front page

SMH!
Re: Scientists Reveal Brain Of 233-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:32pm On Nov 28, 2020
all in the name of generating traffic
Re: Scientists Reveal Brain Of 233-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur (Pictures) by Bigblogman(m): 3:32pm On Nov 28, 2020
All these so called "scientists" dummies with their false discoveries, decievers.
Re: Scientists Reveal Brain Of 233-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur (Pictures) by authority2006(m): 3:40pm On Nov 28, 2020
DenreleDave:
grin Endtime scientist.... grin

233 million years... Mad people....

Later dem go say dem see fish brain wey don use 1 billion years.. Mad Fifu grin

I'm not surprised at all coming across comments like this, I knew it would litter the thread from the start to the end. We're what we are, Africans.
Re: Scientists Reveal Brain Of 233-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur (Pictures) by vickydankal(f): 3:48pm On Nov 28, 2020
This is world is full of mysteries. I believe for those of us Christians, That Adam was not the first man in the garden. The earth is hiding a lot of secrets, maybe in the future there will be a technology to go back in time and possibly the future.
Re: Scientists Reveal Brain Of 233-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur (Pictures) by obonujoker(m): 4:01pm On Nov 28, 2020
Clowns...

233 million years... Even the clowns called Atheist will know this is a lie grin
Re: Scientists Reveal Brain Of 233-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur (Pictures) by Eriokanmi: 4:18pm On Nov 28, 2020
DenreleDave:

grin

Don't mind them. My boss was sick and they put him under an MRI which they claim detects age using the bone mass. My boss was 55 years old that time even born in the UK with his birth record known to many. Guess what? The MRI said he was 63 grin
Re: Scientists Reveal Brain Of 233-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur (Pictures) by MemoriesAndMe: 4:27pm On Nov 28, 2020
iamyemiakins:
These scientists juz dey find and reconstruct wetin no lost
I really wish all these energy and time dey waste researching dinosaur was used on something needed like permanent cure for covid-19. Who dinosaur epp?

1 Like

Re: Scientists Reveal Brain Of 233-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur (Pictures) by Teknoteableblog: 4:31pm On Nov 28, 2020
9ja scientist make will wake up na
Re: Scientists Reveal Brain Of 233-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur (Pictures) by JOBgame(m): 4:39pm On Nov 28, 2020
Is these thing real or cartoon because i use to know of all these in CN cartoon network
Re: Scientists Reveal Brain Of 233-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur (Pictures) by OgideAgu: 4:40pm On Nov 28, 2020
Ok

Re: Scientists Reveal Brain Of 233-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur (Pictures) by Pelecius: 5:30pm On Nov 28, 2020
vickydankal:
This is world is full of mysteries. I believe for those of us Christians, That Adam was not the first man in the garden. The earth is hiding a lot of secrets, maybe in the future there will be a technology to go back in time and possibly the future.
I would love that you are not intimidated by the "scientific consensus" agreement called "fact".
The media and academia is ruled by atheism mostly, so they feed the masses only what they want them to know. The academia made it worse with their censorship and persecution on anything that is against humanism, no matter the evidence. It's one of the reason most Christian scientists are compromising subtly so as to do what they enjoy doing - Science. Others are bold enough to face anything thrown their way and challenge the fraud that is being shielded with science. They organize themselves into groups which include:
Creation Research Society - icr.org
Creation Ministries International - creation.com
Tekton apologetic - tektonics.org
And so on
These are organizations with Ph.D scientists with some of them as head of research centeres in the past (though persecuted and tenures ended) and so on.
When you read some of their articles and research works, you should understand that it is not about what's scientific, rather, anything to exclude God is welcome
Re: Scientists Reveal Brain Of 233-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur (Pictures) by aspiring44: 5:39pm On Nov 28, 2020
Macsjebs:

Source: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-8908641/Complete-brain-fox-sized-dinosaur-reconstructed-scientists-time.html

Are you same with explorer .

Your discovery is always ground breaking.

I really do love your exploration and archaeological references.

Keep it up brother
Re: Scientists Reveal Brain Of 233-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:47pm On Nov 28, 2020
aspiring44:

Are you same with explorer .

Your discovery is always ground breaking.

I really do love your exploration and archaeological references.

Keep it up brother
Thanks Brother

1 Like

Re: Scientists Reveal Brain Of 233-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur (Pictures) by Burstit(m): 9:35pm On Nov 28, 2020
Game Of Thrones
Re: Scientists Reveal Brain Of 233-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:57pm On Nov 28, 2020
sammysmiles:
There they go again with their millions of years

grin[color=#000000][/color]
Re: Scientists Reveal Brain Of 233-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur (Pictures) by Godmademan(m): 2:36am On Nov 29, 2020
DenreleDave:

If these ones were born in Nigeria hunger for realign their brain. What is the value of a mystic animal's brain to man's current predicament?
Re: Scientists Reveal Brain Of 233-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur (Pictures) by Josywhyte: 12:02am On Nov 30, 2020
N233m and u think i will believe that shit? Tah...gerara here

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Borrow Credit On Prepaid Meter In Nigeria / Tomisin Jasmin Ogunnubi Develops My Locator App To Help Lost Children / Lioness Saves Cub From Aggressive Father

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.