Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,200 members, 7,818,666 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

Donald Trump: "A Parade For Me In Nigeria, A Great Honor!" - Foreign Affairs (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Donald Trump: "A Parade For Me In Nigeria, A Great Honor!" (84322 Views)

Taliban Parade American Military Equipments & Armoured Trucks: Pics & Video / Taliban Flies US Black Hawk Helicopter Over A Victory Parade / Taliban ‘Victory Force’ Parade With US Tanks & Guns( Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Donald Trump: "A Parade For Me In Nigeria, A Great Honor!" by witworth(m): 12:26am On Nov 04, 2020
gaetano:
Make baba pity us put us back for visa lottery. grin
yes o, coz that's the only way for the masses to reach the promise Land o, and America no dey do mago mago, na who win win, Dem no fit change am for even Buhari's distant relatives if at all Dem self play the lottery
Nigeria is already gone.
Re: Donald Trump: "A Parade For Me In Nigeria, A Great Honor!" by nkiliuzo(m): 1:03am On Nov 04, 2020
see as the world dey drag Nigerians on Twitter because of this, trump GATS win o, to save face abeg...
Re: Donald Trump: "A Parade For Me In Nigeria, A Great Honor!" by khiaa(f): 1:09am On Nov 04, 2020
Nchenches:

Many Nigerians don’t know:
Trump indirectly killed RUGA Programme of Muhammadu Buhari who wanted to use Nigeria’s government instruments to grab lands of southerners to settle his Fulani herdsmen.

If this were true Trump would brag about it with no end in sight, we would have to tell him to STFU. In the words of Americans all over the world and #1 song in the US.....**** F.UCK DONALD TRUMP****

For a little humor.... Donald Trump was on his political campaign, he reached out to a 5 yesr old Black girl to hug and kiss her, the little girl backed away from him and said "You are a disgrace to the whole world" grin grin True Story. grin

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump: "A Parade For Me In Nigeria, A Great Honor!" by Terryishere: 1:47am On Nov 04, 2020
VULCAN:
Buhari hates Christians, why have you not commented on that?

This topic is about Nigerians cooning for Donald Trump not Buhari.
Re: Donald Trump: "A Parade For Me In Nigeria, A Great Honor!" by Cutehector(m): 3:45am On Nov 04, 2020
Such fvckery.
Re: Donald Trump: "A Parade For Me In Nigeria, A Great Honor!" by skukimania(f): 3:47am On Nov 04, 2020
Skyfornia:
Point of correction Mr Trump...this is not a parade in nigeria but in the land of Biafra.

I pray you win and remember to show appreciation to the children of Zion.

I am ashamed on all the children of zion's behalf! If this isn't Stockholm's syndrome, I wonder what it is.
As for Trump, so he can value shithole citizens' parade?
How I wish he looses! Nonsense and ingredients.
Re: Donald Trump: "A Parade For Me In Nigeria, A Great Honor!" by Daguccizgreat(m): 3:49am On Nov 04, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Why all this ?
For him to support the realization of biafra or what

Common......biafra is a dream and goal that can never be realized and actualized
Imagine giving that dumb fuckkk pussy a parade
You all can insult me but am a real niggarrr and ain't scared of shit

Biafra can never come...dead
Seems you have been smoking too much lately
Re: Donald Trump: "A Parade For Me In Nigeria, A Great Honor!" by Dshocker(m): 4:08am On Nov 04, 2020
gaetano:
" TOTỌ̀ water no plenty but e go still reach preeq baff "

- POTUS 2020

Guy you no well grin
Re: Donald Trump: "A Parade For Me In Nigeria, A Great Honor!" by Arabs999: 4:51am On Nov 04, 2020
gaetano:
" TOTỌ̀ water no plenty but e go still reach preeq baff "

- POTUS 2020
grin grin grin
Re: Donald Trump: "A Parade For Me In Nigeria, A Great Honor!" by Skyfornia(m): 6:21am On Nov 04, 2020
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
shut up, Igbo people will not leave their business for parade of any kind. They too like money, 50% Igbo never support biafra, these categories of Igbos full Abuja and Kano and they are very rich, they will do everything possible to frustrate biafra. Example is Uche by boss, anytime I ask his opinion about biafra, he will tell me those ones calling for Biafra are miscreants.

Thank God you accepted you are a slave to an Igbo man...Igbo people helping the zoo since amalgamation. No wonder you guys don't want them to leave.
Re: Donald Trump: "A Parade For Me In Nigeria, A Great Honor!" by thaoriginator: 6:29am On Nov 04, 2020
Macsjebs:
grin
Trump my man, relax, for your victory is sure
Those who doubt it are free to see the thread on my s[color=#000099][/color] BBB HBI b[code][/code] ignature
Re: Donald Trump: "A Parade For Me In Nigeria, A Great Honor!" by Samchimezie(m): 6:37am On Nov 04, 2020
WELL DESERVED
Re: Donald Trump: "A Parade For Me In Nigeria, A Great Honor!" by Nobody: 6:50am On Nov 04, 2020
Obierika:

Dirty stinking pig.

Always so beggarly!

1st Century Zinjatropus,
I see you have not been posting anything since!
Your account has been mute since except when you clout chasingly comment on mine.
Why? Coz you're scared to death of how I'd HIT YOU hahaha!
Na to dey use my comments dey chase clout so that you go for tap small grace from me begin get Likes for here. Hahaha! You're welcome shaa.

Pathetic buffoon. Likes starved Nairaland Bulldog.
Re: Donald Trump: "A Parade For Me In Nigeria, A Great Honor!" by sharpwriter(m): 8:40am On Nov 04, 2020
starbuck:
Biko, who can help me with the address of this man of God, I want to relay a message to him and his congregation undecided undecided

Wetin you wan tell am grin

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump: "A Parade For Me In Nigeria, A Great Honor!" by BELIEVE1352: 9:06am On Nov 04, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Why all this ?

Common......biafra is a dream and goal that can never be realized and actualized

you truly a real niggarrrr
Re: Donald Trump: "A Parade For Me In Nigeria, A Great Honor!" by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 9:10am On Nov 04, 2020
Skyfornia:

Thank God you accepted you are a slave to an Igbo man...Igbo people helping the zoo since amalgamation. No wonder you guys don't want them to leave.
I'm not a slave to him, he's my business mentor, you have short brain to comprehend simple analogy, I'm always in support of this country division, because nothing can be worse than having the same country with these useless aboki, but my problem are the Igbo elites are the one frustrating the struggle because they've refused to develop their own region, Igbos are the richest people in Kano, Lagos and Abuja, even in Maiduguri. These set of Igbo won't support biafra agitation. They openly say it. I love Igbo people, they're the reason why Nigerian economy still stand.
Re: Donald Trump: "A Parade For Me In Nigeria, A Great Honor!" by Princewill1(m): 9:16am On Nov 04, 2020
Kemistri4:

Are "Biafrans" the majority in Nigeria?

Cos this poll says 58% of surveyed Nigerians like Trump

Anyway I'm no supporter of any of the two clowns in America
You are partly right. Nigerian Christians massively supports Trump. But Igbos constitute the largest bloc of Nigerian Christians.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump: "A Parade For Me In Nigeria, A Great Honor!" by ofiko123(m): 12:52pm On Nov 04, 2020
Nice one.. Donald trump for the win..
Re: Donald Trump: "A Parade For Me In Nigeria, A Great Honor!" by Skyfornia(m): 1:06pm On Nov 04, 2020
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
I'm not a slave to him, he's my business mentor, you have short brain to comprehend simple analogy, I'm always in support of this country division, because nothing can be worse than having the same country with these useless aboki, but my problem are the Igbo elites are the one frustrating the struggle because they've refused to develop their own region, Igbos are the richest people in Kano, Lagos and Abuja, even in Maiduguri. These set of Igbo won't support biafra agitation. They openly say it. I love Igbo people, they're the reason why Nigerian economy still stand.

I don't have time for a poor mind...find your mate bro
Re: Donald Trump: "A Parade For Me In Nigeria, A Great Honor!" by RuggedSniper: 2:54pm On Nov 04, 2020
khiaa:

Nigerians never fail to show their support and worship of their Great White GOD. Donald Trump is an open racist, a supporter of White racist extremist/supremacy and was raised by a Ku Klux Klan father.and mother. When you think Nigerians can't display any more COONERY than they already have, BAM!! they hit you with the ultimate betrayal, a parade for a White Racist Pig. To be honest they all should be lined up in front of a firing squad, which includes the Coons in the US.

He hates Black people regardless of where they are from but he let the whole world know how much he loathes Nigerians. The first thing he did when he became POTUS was to rid Nigerians out of the US along with Muslims and ban them from entering the US. Nigerians make me ashamed to call myself African American, I rather stick with Black American. This is so disgusting.

Today is the day, don't forget to vote, I voted 2 weeks ago. Remember that sociopath said if he loses the presidency he will not give up the seat and he has told his racist white terrorist to Stand down and Stand by which is a military order to be prepared.

Last night the racist TERRORISTS paraded through Black neighborhoods trying to terrorize them into not voting, the local Sherrif and cops were there to protect the white racist but they were surprised by the Black Americans unity that drove them including the cops out of their neighborhood. They planned to try it again but this time the neighhood is waiting for them fully loaded with guns and other weapons
. Trump and his goons want a Civil War if he is voted out.

On a better note how have you been?
^^^Hi once again @Khiaa, you are wrong about your generalisations that all Nigerians are Trump supporters. That country is NOT monolithic and has over 250 distinct ethnic groups that were at different stages of cultural/political civilisation) which the British colonialists merged together in 1914. The Hausas, Yorubas (Yorubaland extends from Nigeria to Benin Republic and Togo), Ibos, Kanuris are the top 4 ethnicities out of the 250. NOTE: It is some ignorant Ibos who are from the core 5 Ibo states of SOUTH EAST Nigeria that are the Trump cult supporter in that country. The REUTERS
Twitter handle also shows the embarassing pictures of some neurotic bigots among the Ibo Christians who have absolutely NO VOTING RIGHTS in the U.S. I've attached the significant ethno-linguistic/geo-political maps of Nigeria for you to study.

1 Share

Re: Donald Trump: "A Parade For Me In Nigeria, A Great Honor!" by EagleNest(m): 3:25pm On Nov 04, 2020
Very unnecessary, if you ask me. Leave America matter for Americans!
Re: Donald Trump: "A Parade For Me In Nigeria, A Great Honor!" by RuggedSniper: 3:37pm On Nov 04, 2020
RuggedSniper:
^^^Hi once again @Khiaa, you are wrong about your generalisations that all Nigerians are Trump supporters. That country is NOT monolithic and has over 250 distinct ethnic groups that were at different stages of cultural/political civilisation) which the British colonialists merged together in 1914. The Hausas, Yorubas (Yorubaland extends from Nigeria to Benin Republic and Togo), Ibos, Kanuris are the top 4 ethnicities out of the 250. NOTE: It is some ignorant Ibos who are from the core 5 Ibo states of SOUTH EAST Nigeria that are the Trump cult supporter in that country. The REUTERS Twitter handle also shows the embarassing pictures of some neurotic bigots among the Ibo Christians who have absolutely NO VOTING RIGHTS in the U.S. I've attached the significant ethno-linguistic/geo-political maps of Nigeria for you to study.
@Khiaa, MORE shots from the Reuters Twitter handle showing some Ibo (S/East Nigeria) Trump supporters. Ibos are just 1 out of 250 ethnic groups out of a population of 200 million people. Cheers.

1 Share

Re: Donald Trump: "A Parade For Me In Nigeria, A Great Honor!" by khiaa(f): 5:23pm On Nov 04, 2020
RuggedSniper:
^^^Hi once again @Khiaa, you are wrong about your generalisations that all Nigerians are Trump supporters. That country is NOT monolithic and has over 250 distinct ethnic groups that were at different stages of cultural/political civilisation) which the British colonialists merged together in 1914. The Hausas, Yorubas (Yorubaland extends from Nigeria to Benin Republic and Togo), Ibos, Kanuris are the top 4 ethnicities out of the 250. NOTE: It is some ignorant Ibos who are from the core 5 Ibo states of SOUTH EAST Nigeria that are the Trump cult supporter in that country. The REUTERS
Twitter handle also shows the embarassing pictures of some neurotic bigots among the Ibo Christians who have absolutely NO VOTING RIGHTS in the U.S. I've attached the significant ethno-linguistic/geo-political maps of Nigeria for you to study.

Nobody said all Nigerians.
Re: Donald Trump: "A Parade For Me In Nigeria, A Great Honor!" by Logankavoh: 5:56pm On Nov 04, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Why all this ?

Stupid comment.I knew you were full of sh*t yoo.
You think life is all about living on the fast lane and banging puss*. Your downtime dey come!!
Re: Donald Trump: "A Parade For Me In Nigeria, A Great Honor!" by MrGerald(m): 6:04pm On Nov 04, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Why all this ?

Why clicked on one Nigeria like your life depends on it? you know you can't stop Biafra if it were to come, so chill.
Re: Donald Trump: "A Parade For Me In Nigeria, A Great Honor!" by Obierika(m): 2:00am On Nov 05, 2020
CalvinGaye:

1st Century Zinjatropus,
I see you have not been posting anything since!
Your account has been mute since except when you clout chasingly comment on mine.
Why? Coz you're scared to death of how I'd HIT YOU hahaha!
Na to dey use my comments dey chase clout so that you go for tap small grace from me begin get Likes for here. Hahaha! You're welcome shaa.

Pathetic buffoon. Likes starved Nairaland Bulldog.

Stinking malformed baby orangutan.

Despite the fact that your pea-sized brain was not properly formed your mother still dropped you on your head resulting in the aberration we humans have to deal with today.
Re: Donald Trump: "A Parade For Me In Nigeria, A Great Honor!" by KosiGee(m): 9:06am On Nov 05, 2020
YungMillionaire:
who said Igbos might actually be the most stupid people in the world?.

This is a question o! I am not insulting any tribe.

You are as misguided as those Trump campaigners. Stereotyping is bad.

For all you fools shouting Igbos rallying for the losing party/individuals. You are all silly.

This is a well organised rally different from your usual IPOB rally. This rally was probably organised by a few individuals trying to get Trumps support for Okonjo Iweala. I see them as sycophants regardless and it’s embarrassing that this is happening in the south east.

You all should calm down. Majority of Igbos supper the democrats and Kamala Harris.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Joey Saladino Donates His Testicle To Protest Trump’s Impeachment / Woman 'Executed By Taliban For Not Wearing Burqa' (Graphic Photos) / 2013 Xenophobia Video In South African

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.