Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,496 members, 7,826,867 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:58 PM

If You Want To See How Much A Guy Likes You, Do These 6 Things. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Want To See How Much A Guy Likes You, Do These 6 Things. (444 Views)

If You Want To See How Much A Girl Likes You, Do These 6 Things. / Every Guy Likes A Thick Lady, But Only A Few Like Skinny Girls And Here’s Why / 6 Hidden Signs She Likes You But She’s Shy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You Want To See How Much A Guy Likes You, Do These 6 Things. by MrTAnonymous(m): 8:22pm On Nov 03, 2020
Are you wondering what men actually want in a romantic partner? 

Truely, there is no manual on how to know if your man loves you or not but I am certain that if you do all that is listed below, you can easily find out if your man truly loves you or not.

1. Show care and be supportive.

A man wants a woman who is caring because if she is caring it shows that she is a nice person and he could have a happy life with her. He will love it when you ask how he is or how his day at work has gone. He will love it that you care that his friends and family are all ok.

2. Show him complete loyalty

A man wants loyalty from his woman. Trust goes hand in hand with loyalty. A man wants an honest relationship.
Always make sure you don't give your man any reason to doubt your loyalty.

3. Take care of your appearance

As a lady, you have to be conscious of how to dress.

At times some married women abandon their sense of dressing all in the name of marriage and this ain't healthy for your marriage.

It is a known fact that women are usually attracted by words and her "feelings" but a man is attracted by what he sees.

Always dress well and take care of your appearance and see how your man will shower you with love.

4. Show him respect.

An average man has ego. He wants to raise his head high and wants to believe that he is the best. Showing  him your respect is indirectly telling him that you care for him and in return he is going to shower you more love.

5. Have a good sexual connection.

Man wants a wonderful, intense and steamy sex especially after a stressful day at work. Powerful sexual chemistry between you two will strengthen the connection and this will make you feel loved by your man.

6. A Good Cook and Good Organization.

A man is easily moved by a delicious meal.

There is nothing more fulfilling than to sit together over a home-cooked meal.

The fact that you care about his health and wants him to have a nutritional balanced meal means you want him and this will draw closer to you.

Also, no man wants his home messy, he wants to bring his friends and family to his house and not worry about the neatness of his home. He wants his home to be tidy and neat.

And most importantly a man wants peace of mind, give that to him and he will replicate the love back.

The end result of all this is peace and harmony.

What do you think?

Add yours.

Lalasticlala farano Rocktation

Incase you don't know na me talk

(1) (Reply)

Don't Add More Suffering To Yourself - See Why / DNA Paternity Scandal: Why Is My Husband Not Insisting On DNA Test For His Son? / I Regret Getting Married But I Must Decide To Stay Married Or Loose Everything-p

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.