Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,698 members, 7,955,636 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:37 AM

COVID-19: Lagos Warns Of Second Wave, May Impose Another Lockdown - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID-19: Lagos Warns Of Second Wave, May Impose Another Lockdown (30059 Views)

COVID-19: Lagos Releases Location And Numbers Of 26 Testing Centres / COVID-19: Lagos Airport and Bus-Stops Get Disinfected (Videos) / COVID-19: Lagos Adopts Biosecurity Measures At Abattoir, Slaughter Houses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: Lagos Warns Of Second Wave, May Impose Another Lockdown by cococandy(f): 8:48am On Nov 04, 2020
So how are they preparing ??
Re: COVID-19: Lagos Warns Of Second Wave, May Impose Another Lockdown by Twoclans(f): 8:48am On Nov 04, 2020
We can copy for Africa sha just because some parts of europe and the UK has locked down we want to lock down again.

Okay naaaaaa.We kuku want to erase 2020 from history .

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Lagos Warns Of Second Wave, May Impose Another Lockdown by guru333(f): 8:49am On Nov 04, 2020
Please incase I get banned
Please I beg y'all to check out this hot song I just released
You won't regret it

If na waste of data I go refund am for u

Just click and Stream for me
https://audiomack.com/fwesh-x/song/fwesh-x-dope-priince-betrayed
You go love am �

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Lagos Warns Of Second Wave, May Impose Another Lockdown by sammirano: 8:49am On Nov 04, 2020
knowhowk:
The truth is Large % of Nigerians do not believe in The reality of Covid 19, They believe it exist in other Countries like US,France , Italy but in Naija they don't .If the Government Mention it from now till tommorow they would just be making statement that people does not care to.listen to.Lots of people no.longer wear face mask ,Anyone that wears it ,U need to see how they would look at U .Naija Naija my people I Hail,We were suppose to be given a Prize for Non Chalantal attitudes and Ignorance I swear

Covid has killed someone in your house?
Re: COVID-19: Lagos Warns Of Second Wave, May Impose Another Lockdown by Incandescent(m): 8:51am On Nov 04, 2020
knowhowk:
The truth is Large % of Nigerians do not believe in The reality of Covid 19, They believe it exist in other Countries like US,France , Italy but in Naija they don't .If the Government Mention it from now till tommorow they would just be making statement that people does not care to.listen to.Lots of people no.longer wear face mask ,Anyone that wears it ,U need to see how they would look at U .Naija Naija my people I Hail,We were suppose to be given a Prize for Non Chalantal attitudes and Ignorance I swear

Your last statement made me chuckle. grin
Re: COVID-19: Lagos Warns Of Second Wave, May Impose Another Lockdown by kayo80(m): 8:51am On Nov 04, 2020
Ayemileto:
Because Europe is having another lockdown, they want to lockdown here too.

Copy copy government.

I'm tired of Nigerian government(and Citizens of Nigeria) and their copy copy. We are not the same as them. We also don't have the same country.
Re: COVID-19: Lagos Warns Of Second Wave, May Impose Another Lockdown by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 8:52am On Nov 04, 2020
bluefilm:
#COVIDIOTS.
Second wave kill all of una dia.
Copy cat government.
cheesy
Re: COVID-19: Lagos Warns Of Second Wave, May Impose Another Lockdown by Nobody: 8:52am On Nov 04, 2020
Saao:
They can't try it. They want to manipulate figures again for dollars returns from world and other international bodies.

Please stop this nonsense.

If Lag does not lock down, before you know it, the whole country would have fresh cases.

Then it would be the whole country locking down, not just Lagos.
Re: COVID-19: Lagos Warns Of Second Wave, May Impose Another Lockdown by Angelfrost(m): 8:53am On Nov 04, 2020
Empty and hollow words from a clueless charlatan!!!

If serious nations are talking about lockdown, these ones will also talk... Smh!!!

You call that pointless rubbish you did earlier in the year a successful lockdown and disease containment??! Lol...

You people should keep deceiving yourselves and crippling your economy!!!

What's their own... It never really affects them. Na the numerous poor people go still suffer am as usual!!!
Re: COVID-19: Lagos Warns Of Second Wave, May Impose Another Lockdown by Cheeryfeet: 8:53am On Nov 04, 2020
urchcoded:
Nigeria, copy copy nation. Dumbass advisers everywhere. Any right thinking person with common sense would know that the lockdown in Nigeria was not only ineffective but totally unnecessary. They just messed up the already dying economy. this messures they put in place now are the measures they should have put in place from the start and not lockdown. Who advises these guys? A country stricken with poverty locks down it's citizens without stimulus cheques. We need right thinking individuals in this country abeg
There's a script been played by the political leaders around the world. Something is really going on, I believe it's the NWO trying to take over. Cos I see no reason why Nigeria should be thinking of any lockdown. If the virus is as deadly as they potray it, Nigerians would have been dead. But I bet you, this time around, if we refuse to lockdowns, they will release a more deadly virus and still call it covid 19

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Lagos Warns Of Second Wave, May Impose Another Lockdown by Nobody: 8:53am On Nov 04, 2020
urchcoded:
Nigeria, copy copy nation. Dumbass advisers everywhere. Any right thinking person with common sense would know that the lockdown in Nigeria was not only ineffective but totally unnecessary. They just messed up the already dying economy. this messures they put in place now are the measures they should have put in place from the start and not lockdown. Who advises these guys? A country stricken with poverty locks down it's citizens without stimulus cheques. We need right thinking individuals in this country abeg

And you think our economy and health systems can handle an out of control covid epidemic?

Haba.
Re: COVID-19: Lagos Warns Of Second Wave, May Impose Another Lockdown by Prismprecious(f): 8:54am On Nov 04, 2020
Last I checked, COVID whatever is a scam in Nigeria. Spare us the news
Re: COVID-19: Lagos Warns Of Second Wave, May Impose Another Lockdown by anochuko01(m): 8:55am On Nov 04, 2020
can they shut the airport already?
Re: COVID-19: Lagos Warns Of Second Wave, May Impose Another Lockdown by urchcoded(m): 8:55am On Nov 04, 2020
Cheeryfeet:

There's a script been played by the political leaders around the world. Something is really going on, I believe it's the NWO trying to take over. Cos I see no reason why Nigeria should be thinking of any lockdown. If the virus is as deadly as they potray it, Nigerians would have been dead. But I bet you, this time around, if we refuse to lockdowns, they will release a more deadly virus and still call it covid 19
NWO is dead on arrival in Africa

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Lagos Warns Of Second Wave, May Impose Another Lockdown by byinks(f): 8:55am On Nov 04, 2020
cococandy:
So how are they preparing ??

By locking you down.
Re: COVID-19: Lagos Warns Of Second Wave, May Impose Another Lockdown by Angelfrost(m): 8:56am On Nov 04, 2020
urchcoded:

Tell them sir...

Watch how overfed zombies will come out making empty noise in support of what they know nothing about.

That was how they said bodies will be dropping on the streets across Nigeria by July to August... The year is already ending, and even the doctored figures of NCDC still don't add up. grin

4 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Lagos Warns Of Second Wave, May Impose Another Lockdown by Coldie(m): 8:56am On Nov 04, 2020
E concern Una.

Lagos should stop messing with us, before u know now wike will take advantage and bring back his tyranny in the name of covid19 lockdown. Before u know he would demolish more hotels
Re: COVID-19: Lagos Warns Of Second Wave, May Impose Another Lockdown by Seunpaul01(m): 8:56am On Nov 04, 2020
Must these people follow other developed countries like zombies.

What did they have to justify this now. Because, UK impose another lockdown they also want to follow.
Re: COVID-19: Lagos Warns Of Second Wave, May Impose Another Lockdown by Cmanforall: 8:57am On Nov 04, 2020
Uk will start it's lockdown soon.
Other countries are doing so , due to increasing daily Covid cases.
Please, how many tests are done in Nigeria daily ? Or Lagos just wants to do as other cities in the world are doing?

Ideally, if the doctor that treated those Lekki protesters died of COVID, then all Lekki protesters in contact with him should be tested or be on self-isolation

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Lagos Warns Of Second Wave, May Impose Another Lockdown by Nobody: 8:57am On Nov 04, 2020
guru333:
Please incase I get banned
Please I beg y'all to check out this hot song I just released
You won't regret it

If na waste of data I go refund am for u

Just click and Stream for me
https://audiomack.com/fwesh-x/song/fwesh-x-dope-priince-betrayed
You go love am �

U r doing well cheesy

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Lagos Warns Of Second Wave, May Impose Another Lockdown by Pearly255(f): 8:57am On Nov 04, 2020
Kukuma end naija
Re: COVID-19: Lagos Warns Of Second Wave, May Impose Another Lockdown by byinks(f): 8:59am On Nov 04, 2020
urchcoded:

Really ?

What makes you think so ?

Africa leaders dined with the devil via world bank, IMF, WHO, Paris club, following UN MDGs and then SDGs...
Only God can save us.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Lagos Warns Of Second Wave, May Impose Another Lockdown by Omezif(m): 8:59am On Nov 04, 2020
God forbid the second wave of the covid-19.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Lagos Warns Of Second Wave, May Impose Another Lockdown by Scavy: 8:59am On Nov 04, 2020
Without palliatives

without unconditional cash transfer of 100k for each person living in lagos

that lockdown wont hold

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Lagos Warns Of Second Wave, May Impose Another Lockdown by jericco1(m): 9:00am On Nov 04, 2020
Thank God I left Lag yesterday.
Let dem continue this Covid rubbish undecided

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Lagos Warns Of Second Wave, May Impose Another Lockdown by Angelfrost(m): 9:00am On Nov 04, 2020
PhiliptheArab:

And you think our economy and health systems can handle an out of control covid epidemic?

Haba.

Give it a rest please...

What epidemic??! What out of control??!...

If there was going to be an epidemic since Covid-19 ravaged the universe, you think this nation would still be standing with her porous and useless health processes??!

Stop confusing luck with preparation or diligence!!!... Your leaders contained nothing in the first wave! Absolutely nothing!!!... The disease is simply not as virulent here as it is abroad, for reasons even most scientists can't yet explain!!!

All negative projection of mortalities failed, not because our health ministry was up and doing... Largely due to providence!!! We were spared by a miracle!!!

You need to start facing reality before your clueless leaders take you for a ride!!!

4 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Lagos Warns Of Second Wave, May Impose Another Lockdown by Coldie(m): 9:00am On Nov 04, 2020
Nationwide protest was held in Nigeria covid19 cases didn't go up.

But just because Europe is locking down Nigeria want lock too

3 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Lagos Warns Of Second Wave, May Impose Another Lockdown by Cheeryfeet: 9:01am On Nov 04, 2020
urchcoded:
Not true bro. As long as you will use the bank. Get a driver's license or government issued documents, NWO is not DOA.
Re: COVID-19: Lagos Warns Of Second Wave, May Impose Another Lockdown by Angelfrost(m): 9:02am On Nov 04, 2020
Coldie:
Nationwide protest was held in Nigeria covid19 cases didn't go up.

But just because Europe is locking down Nigeria want lock too

Don't mind the clueless copy and paste morons!!!... They will further impoverish the masses just to come off as doing something, when they are all indulging in eye service!!!

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Lagos Warns Of Second Wave, May Impose Another Lockdown by SavageResponse(m): 9:06am On Nov 04, 2020
Fvck Covid-19!

We're not going into lockdown again! angry
Re: COVID-19: Lagos Warns Of Second Wave, May Impose Another Lockdown by ehemwhy(m): 9:06am On Nov 04, 2020
They'd better not not try any dangerous game o!
Re: COVID-19: Lagos Warns Of Second Wave, May Impose Another Lockdown by bluecircle470: 9:07am On Nov 04, 2020
Nazgul:
Don't worry after the lockdown is over we'll loot the Warehouses and collect our palatives they're storing for us. grin

Una don chop una future so nothing to pack again

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

UK Suspends Nigerian Nurse Over Dishonesty, May Strike Name Off Register / Photo Of Two Babies Sharing One Incubator At A General Hospital In Lagos / My Fiance Abuses Tramadol. Please Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.