Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,941 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

First Nigerian Animated Feature Film Debuts December 11 - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / First Nigerian Animated Feature Film Debuts December 11 (41231 Views)

Nigeria’s “mami Wata” Misses Out On 2024 Oscars’ International Feature Film List / Crime And Justice Lagos: Showmax’s New Procedural Drama Series Debuts December / Nigerian Animated 3D Film, Malika Warrior Queen Makes Big Screen Debut (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: First Nigerian Animated Feature Film Debuts December 11 by dominique(f): 9:24pm On Dec 11, 2020
A movie about mops and buckets, who'll want to watch that?

1 Like

Re: First Nigerian Animated Feature Film Debuts December 11 by Noneroone(m): 9:32pm On Dec 11, 2020
What the hell is Lady Buckit and the Motley Mopsters? seems some people are cursed with the inability to "bring home" their creativity and connect with their culture. nollywood is the best thing to come from this part of the world because it tells our story thereby connecting with our people, Africans and the rest of the world.

3 Likes

Re: First Nigerian Animated Feature Film Debuts December 11 by Geomonde(m): 9:33pm On Dec 11, 2020
undecidedhmm... $1M Doe, isoright
Why not give it a Nigerian Title cry
Re: First Nigerian Animated Feature Film Debuts December 11 by WolvyX5: 9:40pm On Dec 11, 2020
Which one be lady bucket again grin
Re: First Nigerian Animated Feature Film Debuts December 11 by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 9:40pm On Dec 11, 2020
HerMajestyCares:
I will watch it latter,

I thank you Jesus for life.
When?

When there's life, there's hope
Re: First Nigerian Animated Feature Film Debuts December 11 by UKBobo(m): 9:46pm On Dec 11, 2020
1 million dollars. They have learned the most important aspect of showbiz...Hype
Re: First Nigerian Animated Feature Film Debuts December 11 by muller101(m): 9:49pm On Dec 11, 2020
ijewejones:
One thing is sure in Nigeria

Anything done oversees, Nigerians can do better

I can vouch that the comic relieve in this animation will be top notch

cheesy grin
Copy copy.

1 Like

Re: First Nigerian Animated Feature Film Debuts December 11 by BIGGIE121(m): 9:53pm On Dec 11, 2020
OK ooo what of Badoo omomushin
Re: First Nigerian Animated Feature Film Debuts December 11 by uuzba(m): 9:54pm On Dec 11, 2020
ijewejones:
One thing is sure in Nigeria

Anything done oversees, Nigerians can do better

I can vouch that the comic relieve in this animation will be top notch

cheesy grin
Constant Electricity done overseas....??
Nigeria can do,,,,,,, grin
Re: First Nigerian Animated Feature Film Debuts December 11 by AlfaSeltzer(m): 10:11pm On Dec 11, 2020
copy copy
Re: First Nigerian Animated Feature Film Debuts December 11 by Nobody: 10:22pm On Dec 11, 2020
Does it contain nude scenes?
Checking for the kids.
Re: First Nigerian Animated Feature Film Debuts December 11 by Skmoda360(m): 10:24pm On Dec 11, 2020
Marine54:
I hope it wouldn't look like Photoshoping Animation...
Go and watch the teaser and you won't say this anymore.....
Re: First Nigerian Animated Feature Film Debuts December 11 by CSTRR: 10:37pm On Dec 11, 2020
Raydos:

The citizen are trying their best to get the country working, But The leaders keep on jeopardizing their efforts
Nice one man!!

Exactly.

Nigerians are trying, the govt is just zero.

Whenever I read or hear any APC fanatic asking people not to wait for govt, I feel like giving him or her a dirty slap.

Nigerians are already not waiting for govt, but there is only very little they can accomplish without proper governance.
Re: First Nigerian Animated Feature Film Debuts December 11 by Realdollars: 10:56pm On Dec 11, 2020
If they use real Nigerians suffer head face, like osho baba, obi, jaga ban, bubu take act as juju statue, e go make sense well well
Re: First Nigerian Animated Feature Film Debuts December 11 by Nobody: 11:01pm On Dec 11, 2020
Kudos to them atleast

1 Like

Re: First Nigerian Animated Feature Film Debuts December 11 by Telegram234(m): 11:15pm On Dec 11, 2020
Enudapan:
Nah eh! No qualms This is so sophisticated I don't think is the first shaa What of one film titled indomitables It was also sponsored by indomie company
indomitables is a foreign cartoon. there is no Nigeria or even African man names among the crew..
Re: First Nigerian Animated Feature Film Debuts December 11 by 12inchess: 11:26pm On Dec 11, 2020
dairykidd:

Exactly my thoughts

NIgerians are always seeking validation from their colonial masters. And this is 2020 ooo... At the end of the day na still Nigerians go troop go watch am. You had an opportunity to tell a real African with animation but No, you had to name it Lady Buckit and Mopster bla bla bla. Mopster ko, Chester ni.
Re: First Nigerian Animated Feature Film Debuts December 11 by EmmanuelBanks: 11:27pm On Dec 11, 2020
Depressed101:
disappointed thought they will have sense and go traditional like kiriku,but no they chose to waste 300million Naida on a badly copied copycat.... who will tell African stories, ?

MODIFIED
JUST WATCHED THE TEASER. for a starter they tried, saw iloibiri signboard in modern city , what I don't understand is why name it lady buckit when you can name it lady bola and why is the news caster using an Italian accent,wasn't he supposed to be a Nigerian?

where did you watch the teaser
Re: First Nigerian Animated Feature Film Debuts December 11 by Ogaonos: 1:28am On Dec 12, 2020
freshMallam1122:
boom.... this guy dong arrive
cartoon in nollywoodis lucrative Nd worth billions.wish is my desire for nollywoid to be in to avoid the trap of being a cast dwn movie industry like black Hollywood nwadays.if u notice the whole African kids in Africa have no African cartoon for them.
FOR THOSE WHO INTERESTED IN MAKING CARTOON IN NOLLYWOOD .SHOULD UNDASTAND THE SCRIPTING OF CARTOON.
CARTOON IS A COMEDY SERIES OR TV FOR CHILDREN WHICH STORIES IS ON ANIMALS,NON LIVING THING LIKE TOYS,LIVING THINGS AND HUMANS( BABIES,TEENAGERS).WHICH IS WRITTEN BY A COMEDIAN.AND PARTLY VOICE BY A COMEDIAN EXAMPLE OF COMEDY CARTOONS ARE TOM AND JERRY,LOONEY TUNES,ETC.
CARTOON CAN BE SHOT IN ANIMATION OR REAL LIFE USING REAL ANIMALS TO VISUALLY EDIT THEIR MOUTH.EXAMPLE OF SCRIPT CAN BE LEKKI DOG DT GOT MISSING ND FOUND ITSELF IN AJEKUNLE.OR MUSHIN OR WARRI.CO HABITTING WITH DOGS ND OTHER ANIMALS IN THOSE AREAS.OR RATS IN MAINLAND ND ISLAND.OR FOWL DURING XMAS PERIOD ETC.
A NOLLYWOOD CARTOON WILL PUT NOLLYWOOD SECOND TO HOLLYWOOD.because IS ONLY HOLLYWOOD THAT SPONTEOUS IN CARTOON UNLIKE CHINA ND JAPAN THAT ON SUMARAI ND KUNG FU ONLY.AND E GO BRING FOREIGN INVESTMENT LIKE DISNEY,SOME OF BLACK AMERICAN COMEDIANS MIGHT INVEST TOO.
Re: First Nigerian Animated Feature Film Debuts December 11 by Ogaonos: 1:36am On Dec 12, 2020
Noneroone:
What the hell is Lady Buckit and the Motley Mopsters? seems some people are cursed with the inability to "bring home" their creativity and connect with their culture. nollywood is the best thing to come from this part of the world because it tells our story thereby connecting with our people, Africans and the rest of the world.
But DNT BLAME THEM. THE TRUTH IS NOLLYWOOD DNT UNDASTAND THE CARTOON SCRIPTWRITING.IS THEY KNW CARTOON IS JUX A COMEDY FOR CHILDREN BASE ON STORIES ON ANIMALS ,NON LIVING THINGS LIKE TOYS,AND HUMANS LIKE BABY,TEENAGERS.THEY FOR DON DEY DO OUR OWN CONTENT CARTOON.CARTOON GET PROPECT ND IT WILL LANUCH NIGERIA INTO VIDEO GAMING PRODUCTION.ALSO TOYS MANUFACTURING WHICH IS A HUGE REVENUE ND JOB OPPORTUNITY because NAIJA GO DEY EXPORT TOYS,ERASER, PENCILS ETC TO AFRICA because WHEN YOU PUT POPULAR CARTOON CHARACTER ON SUCH ITEMS CHILDREN GO RUSH AM
Re: First Nigerian Animated Feature Film Debuts December 11 by eagleu: 2:43am On Dec 12, 2020
Hisbah no go agree oh!
Re: First Nigerian Animated Feature Film Debuts December 11 by lordpherow98(m): 3:53am On Dec 12, 2020
Enudapan:
Nah eh! No qualms
This is so sophisticated
I don't think is the first shaa
What of one film titled indomitables
It was also sponsored by indomie company

Nigeria doesn't own indomie
Re: First Nigerian Animated Feature Film Debuts December 11 by AppleLife: 4:20am On Dec 12, 2020
Awesome!! cool
Re: First Nigerian Animated Feature Film Debuts December 11 by Cousin9999: 4:24am On Dec 12, 2020
Racist.

I guarantee oyinbos financed this garbage.
Re: First Nigerian Animated Feature Film Debuts December 11 by Paulianfa(m): 5:29am On Dec 12, 2020
Nazgul:
This 2020 has swallowed so much lives...it should do and come and be going.

Rip to her.

amennnnnn
Re: First Nigerian Animated Feature Film Debuts December 11 by Depressed101: 7:18am On Dec 12, 2020
EmmanuelBanks:

where did you watch the teaser
Instagram
Re: First Nigerian Animated Feature Film Debuts December 11 by Nmezor(f): 8:06am On Dec 12, 2020
Fine
Re: First Nigerian Animated Feature Film Debuts December 11 by DaInferno(m): 8:30am On Dec 12, 2020
Nazgul:
This 2020 has swallowed so much lives...it should do and come and be going.

Rip to her.
funny, you think if 2020 finishes, everything will auto-good
Re: First Nigerian Animated Feature Film Debuts December 11 by Burchester: 9:16am On Dec 12, 2020
Wow
Re: First Nigerian Animated Feature Film Debuts December 11 by olawonder(m): 9:17am On Dec 12, 2020
That title is an act of overdo!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BBNaija: Tacha Teaches Khafi How To Twerk (Photos) / BBNaija All Stars: Cross Steals A Kiss From Ceec (Photo) / BBNaija: Tolanibaj Evicted From Big Brother House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.