Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,074 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

Man Takes Girlfriend On A Helicopter Ride To Propose To Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Takes Girlfriend On A Helicopter Ride To Propose To Her (1122 Views)

Man Takes Girlfriend To Where They Had Their 1st Date, Kneels & Proposes To Her / Man Shares After Sex Photo With Girlfriend On Facebook.see Reactions(pics / Kenyan Man Shares After Sex Photos With Girlfriend On Facebook, See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Takes Girlfriend On A Helicopter Ride To Propose To Her by woloadedCEO: 11:31pm On Nov 03, 2020
A Nigerian man has sparked reactions on social media after he proposed to his beautiful lover in a very captivating manner.

The excited man took his lover on a helicopter trip in order to propose to her, and fans on social media have expressed their excitement over the ‘romantic’ proposal.

Twitter user, @GONnamoko who shared the video on his page, wrote ;

“There are levels to this whole relationship thing. Sweet event.”

Read some reactions from other social media users below;

°°°°°°°°°°°
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
See photos

https://woloaded.com.ng/man-takes-girlfriend-on-a-helicopter-ride-to-propose-to-her/

Re: Man Takes Girlfriend On A Helicopter Ride To Propose To Her by Nobody: 11:34pm On Nov 03, 2020
Me kneeling down can't just work,,,,,,,,grin wink

1 Like

Re: Man Takes Girlfriend On A Helicopter Ride To Propose To Her by Nobody: 11:45pm On Nov 03, 2020
Heuu God! Silentgroper I hope you're taking note? tongue
Re: Man Takes Girlfriend On A Helicopter Ride To Propose To Her by Mayannar(m): 11:51pm On Nov 03, 2020
LoL

This life no just balance. Aswear.

Smh undecided undecided
Re: Man Takes Girlfriend On A Helicopter Ride To Propose To Her by Nobody: 11:55pm On Nov 03, 2020
Amazingboy1:
Me kneeling down can't just work,,,,,,,,grin wink
You would probably propose to your girl with bales of marijuana, no offence.
Re: Man Takes Girlfriend On A Helicopter Ride To Propose To Her by Silentgroper(m): 11:56pm On Nov 03, 2020
MhisTahrah:
Heuu God! Silentgroper I hope you're taking note? tongue
Baby.

dat aint shiit.

amma propose to u while we sky diving.

i swear down.

grin
Re: Man Takes Girlfriend On A Helicopter Ride To Propose To Her by Shellsploit: 11:59pm On Nov 03, 2020
Nonsense development!
Re: Man Takes Girlfriend On A Helicopter Ride To Propose To Her by Nobody: 12:01am On Nov 04, 2020
MhisTahrah:
You would probably propose to your girl with bales of marijuana, no offence.

Kikikikikiki,,,,grin...

Werey,,,,,grin

Will you accept a guy dat use a bunch of weed to propose to you,,,,?,
Re: Man Takes Girlfriend On A Helicopter Ride To Propose To Her by Nobody: 12:01am On Nov 04, 2020
Silentgroper:
Baby.

dat aint shiit.

amma propose to u while we sky diving.

i swear down.

grin
You'll skydive, I'll be inside the aircraft. angry
Re: Man Takes Girlfriend On A Helicopter Ride To Propose To Her by wewe1(m): 12:02am On Nov 04, 2020
Proposal of a lifetime

Proposal: 1 Minutes to 2 hours

Wedding: 1 day to 2 days

Marriage: A lifetime

The important one is the marriage,and most importantly is staying in the marriage.
Goodluck.
Re: Man Takes Girlfriend On A Helicopter Ride To Propose To Her by Nobody: 12:04am On Nov 04, 2020
Amazingboy1:

Kikikikikiki,,,,grin...

Werey,,,,,grin

Will you accept a guy dat use a bunch of weed to propose to you,,,,?,
Your girl might be crazy enough to accept, awon eyan baba Fela
Re: Man Takes Girlfriend On A Helicopter Ride To Propose To Her by ouzo1(m): 12:05am On Nov 04, 2020
hantas this could be us but ur wahala too plenty.
Re: Man Takes Girlfriend On A Helicopter Ride To Propose To Her by Silentgroper(m): 12:07am On Nov 04, 2020
MhisTahrah:
Nah Baby, we'd sky dive together. How am i suppose to propose to u. Amma even kneel on air cuz i really wanna blow ur mind.
grin
baby u're special.
Re: Man Takes Girlfriend On A Helicopter Ride To Propose To Her by Nobody: 12:10am On Nov 04, 2020
MhisTahrah:
Your girl might be crazy enough to accept, awon eyan baba Fela

Kosi whala,,,,wink

Ajeh,,,, bi oba tun bii omo tan ma tun gbe Igbo sii lenu,,,, omo nan maa fa werey sagbarii,,,,,

Iwo gan need Igbo,,,, because tii oba tii faa igbo sagbari,,wa mon pe kin kunle ko necessary rara at all,,,wink
Re: Man Takes Girlfriend On A Helicopter Ride To Propose To Her by Nobody: 12:12am On Nov 04, 2020
Silentgroper:
Nah Baby, we'd sky dive together. How am i suppose to propose to u. Amma even kneel on air cuz i really wanna blow ur mind.
grin
baby u're special.
Too risky, I have a deathly fear of heights. Propose with a luxury item instead. tongue
Re: Man Takes Girlfriend On A Helicopter Ride To Propose To Her by Nobody: 12:15am On Nov 04, 2020
Amazingboy1:

Kosi whala,,,,wink

Ajeh,,,, bi oba tun bii omo tan ma tun gbe Igbo sii lenu,,,, omo nan maa fa werey sagbarii,,,,,

Iwo gan need Igbo,,,, because tii oba tii faa igbo sagbari,,wa mon pe kin kunle ko necessary rara at all,,,wink
Walahi, ara yin o ya.

On a serious note, I perceive you to be an intellectual masquerading on nairaland. Can I send you a pm?
Re: Man Takes Girlfriend On A Helicopter Ride To Propose To Her by Nobody: 12:19am On Nov 04, 2020
MhisTahrah:
Walahi, ara yin o ya.

On a serious note, I perceive you to be an intellectual masquerading on nairaland. Can I send you a pm?

grin grin

Wetin be intellectual masquerading,,,,,, please elucidate,,,,wink

grin
Re: Man Takes Girlfriend On A Helicopter Ride To Propose To Her by Silentgroper(m): 12:20am On Nov 04, 2020
MhisTahrah:
Too risky, I have a deathly fear of heights. Propose with a luxury item instead. tongue
Hahahahaha..

i got a little bit of d fear of height thingy too bt i can control.

hw about bungee jumping. Hw do u lyk d sound of dat? grin.

What luxury item would u lyk?
Re: Man Takes Girlfriend On A Helicopter Ride To Propose To Her by Nobody: 12:22am On Nov 04, 2020
Amazingboy1:

grin grin

Wetin be intellectual masquerading,,,,,, please elucidate,,,,wink

grin
Drop the pretence jare, it doesn't fit you.You just dey misyarn anyhow.
Re: Man Takes Girlfriend On A Helicopter Ride To Propose To Her by Nobody: 12:24am On Nov 04, 2020
Silentgroper:
Hahahahaha..

i got a little bit of d fear of height thingy too bt i can control.

hw about bungee jumping. Hw do u lyk d sound of dat? grin.

What luxury item would u lyk?
Bungee jumping ko tightrope walking ni. angry

Surprise me. wink
Re: Man Takes Girlfriend On A Helicopter Ride To Propose To Her by Vanzcharles(m): 12:25am On Nov 04, 2020
MhisTahrah:

Lol are you afraid of height?
smiley
Re: Man Takes Girlfriend On A Helicopter Ride To Propose To Her by Nobody: 12:26am On Nov 04, 2020
MhisTahrah:
Drop the pretence jare, it doesn't fit you.You just dey misyarn anyhow.

Aswear girl dis is getting twisty,,,,

Let us calm down,,,,,

. aswear ano get what you meant by intellectual masquerading please elucidate,,,,,,

I mean ham,,,,,

Moreover why did you think dat I'm pretending,,,,,,, what did you notice?

Just explain this to me,,,,wink
Re: Man Takes Girlfriend On A Helicopter Ride To Propose To Her by Nobody: 12:28am On Nov 04, 2020
Amazingboy1:

Aswear girl dis is getting twisty,,,,

Let us calm down,,,,,

. aswear ano get what you meant by intellectual masquerading please elucidate,,,,,,

I mean ham,,,,,

Moreover why did you think dat I'm pretending,,,,,,, what did you notice?

Just explain this to me,,,,wink
Tsk tsk!
Re: Man Takes Girlfriend On A Helicopter Ride To Propose To Her by Nobody: 12:29am On Nov 04, 2020
Vanzcharles:

Lol are you afraid of height?
smiley
Very much.
Re: Man Takes Girlfriend On A Helicopter Ride To Propose To Her by Silentgroper(m): 12:32am On Nov 04, 2020
MhisTahrah:
Bungee jumping ko tightrope walking ni. angry

Surprise me. wink
grin.

that would do too.

gimme a list i can work with
Re: Man Takes Girlfriend On A Helicopter Ride To Propose To Her by Nobody: 12:34am On Nov 04, 2020
MhisTahrah:
Tsk tsk!

Hmmmm,,smiley
Re: Man Takes Girlfriend On A Helicopter Ride To Propose To Her by Nobody: 12:37am On Nov 04, 2020
Silentgroper:
grin.

that would do too.

gimme a list i can work with
Use your imagination. wink
Re: Man Takes Girlfriend On A Helicopter Ride To Propose To Her by Nobody: 12:38am On Nov 04, 2020
Op I apologize for derailing.
Re: Man Takes Girlfriend On A Helicopter Ride To Propose To Her by Silentgroper(m): 12:57am On Nov 04, 2020
MhisTahrah:
Use your imagination. wink
As my lady pleases
Re: Man Takes Girlfriend On A Helicopter Ride To Propose To Her by illicit(m): 1:16am On Nov 04, 2020
I thought d copter was gonna crash and they had only one parachute because d guy kept the other one and the guy now said.... will u marry me or crash
Re: Man Takes Girlfriend On A Helicopter Ride To Propose To Her by muller101(m): 3:19am On Nov 04, 2020
This kneeling down during proposals is absolute nonsense.
Re: Man Takes Girlfriend On A Helicopter Ride To Propose To Her by adedotun69229: 6:07am On Nov 04, 2020
Proposal of a lifetimeProposal: 1 Minutes to 2 hours Wedding: 1 day to 2 daysMarriage: A lifetime The important one is the marriage,and most importantly is staying in the marriage.Goodluck.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Is God Not Saving Me From Poverty / How True Is This (PHOTO) / I Love Her But She's Not Ready For Any Relationship.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.