Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,586 members, 7,823,540 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

Ryan Giggs Will Not Take Charge Of November Games - Wales Football Association - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ryan Giggs Will Not Take Charge Of November Games - Wales Football Association (15308 Views)

England, Wales Football Teams Will Not Play Against Russia At Any Level / Real Madrid Fans Boo Gareth Bale On Return After Wales Flag Incident / Frank Lampard Takes Charge Of Chelsea Training For The First Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ryan Giggs Will Not Take Charge Of November Games - Wales Football Association by juman(m): 5:39am On Nov 04, 2020
sylve11:

Neymar's saga comes to mind.

I wish Ryan all the best........................... cool

Gbam.

1 Like

Re: Ryan Giggs Will Not Take Charge Of November Games - Wales Football Association by chinwe74548: 6:04am On Nov 04, 2020
On top of wetin
Re: Ryan Giggs Will Not Take Charge Of November Games - Wales Football Association by Sundrus: 6:11am On Nov 04, 2020
Derecky12:
This very quiet man..... He should be axed from his job if found guilty. To think of it giggs never marry at this age.
u think say marriage na the ultimate goal for life abi

3 Likes

Re: Ryan Giggs Will Not Take Charge Of November Games - Wales Football Association by Lamasta(m): 6:13am On Nov 04, 2020
Ryan at your age you still doing boyfriend girlfriend

1 Like

Re: Ryan Giggs Will Not Take Charge Of November Games - Wales Football Association by loswhite(m): 6:19am On Nov 04, 2020
Derecky12:
This very quiet man..... He should be axed from his job if found guilty. To think of it giggs never marry at this age.
Hypocrite ....You should be sacked from your job probably because you slapped ur wife so both of you can go hungry...idiot

2 Likes

Re: Ryan Giggs Will Not Take Charge Of November Games - Wales Football Association by Jimbadly: 6:19am On Nov 04, 2020
enshi:
Who ever losses should pls come become our president here

It's 'loses' not 'losses' oga.

1 Like

Re: Ryan Giggs Will Not Take Charge Of November Games - Wales Football Association by wildikeman(m): 6:22am On Nov 04, 2020
Derecky12:

Go find wife for am na... Is it a must that everyone must marry?
Re: Ryan Giggs Will Not Take Charge Of November Games - Wales Football Association by enshi(m): 6:23am On Nov 04, 2020
Jimbadly:

It's 'loses' not 'losses' oga.

Mad man.... I hope you are typing from Toronto or oxford
Re: Ryan Giggs Will Not Take Charge Of November Games - Wales Football Association by wildikeman(m): 6:24am On Nov 04, 2020
[quoteBtw. , Many people don't know Giggs is actually black! His granddad is from Sierra loen[/quote]

shocked shocked shocked
Re: Ryan Giggs Will Not Take Charge Of November Games - Wales Football Association by Jimbadly: 6:33am On Nov 04, 2020
enshi:

Mad man.... I hope you are typing from Toronto or oxford

Ode, olodo, iti mpataka, uburu eke na im you be. Simple English you no sabi. undecided

You WhatsApp contacts will undoubtedly see how your English sucks.

Instead of accepting the correction gratefully like a sane human and moving on, you're talking trash. Anu mpama.

Re: Ryan Giggs Will Not Take Charge Of November Games - Wales Football Association by MoxxxxO123(m): 6:33am On Nov 04, 2020
How is this making the front page? Hmmmmm
Re: Ryan Giggs Will Not Take Charge Of November Games - Wales Football Association by Sonnobax15(m): 6:34am On Nov 04, 2020
DimIsaac10:
Thats in a sane country.
In another zone, they will say for ordinary girlfriend......

Someone you are sleeping with is not ordinary.
It's ordinary So long your ancestors(both) haven't dined and wined together for your sake in the spirit world,I repeat, it's ordinary
Re: Ryan Giggs Will Not Take Charge Of November Games - Wales Football Association by Tonymegabush1(m): 6:34am On Nov 04, 2020
E be like say Wales national team wan lose undecided
Re: Ryan Giggs Will Not Take Charge Of November Games - Wales Football Association by Angelfrost(m): 6:35am On Nov 04, 2020
Just sack him already... His former club will likely be in need of his services before January!!! grin
Re: Ryan Giggs Will Not Take Charge Of November Games - Wales Football Association by Sonnobax15(m): 6:36am On Nov 04, 2020
Toto don render another nigga jobless

if I tell dem say toto na devil,Dem no go ever agree with me......now see what ordinary common toto has done..
Re: Ryan Giggs Will Not Take Charge Of November Games - Wales Football Association by Angelfrost(m): 6:37am On Nov 04, 2020
Rugaria:

Giggs story get many k leg. Dude was married but was caught sleeping with his own brother's wife! Marriages crashed afterwards.. Very nice guy but seem to have a major flaw with women! Btw. , Many people don't know Giggs is actually black! His granddad is from Sierra loen

True... I only recently knew Ross Barkley has a Nigerian father!!! Was quite shocked. grin

2 Likes

Re: Ryan Giggs Will Not Take Charge Of November Games - Wales Football Association by PreyingMantis(m): 6:37am On Nov 04, 2020
Rugaria:

Giggs story get many k leg. Dude was married but was caught sleeping with his own brother's wife! Marriages crashed afterwards.. Very nice guy but seem to have a major flaw with women! Btw. , Many people don't know Giggs is actually black! His granddad is from Sierra loen
I don't know about his grandfather but I know his father is black

1 Like

Re: Ryan Giggs Will Not Take Charge Of November Games - Wales Football Association by abullpantii2345: 6:43am On Nov 04, 2020
Maradona to undergo surgery after medics discover blood clot on brain

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t64Dy9uD7dg
Re: Ryan Giggs Will Not Take Charge Of November Games - Wales Football Association by Emmafresh: 6:44am On Nov 04, 2020
chinwe74548:
On top of wetin
Sars people for there country grab him.
Re: Ryan Giggs Will Not Take Charge Of November Games - Wales Football Association by uunwanaobong3: 6:46am On Nov 04, 2020
O boy, I love US election.... What I learned from all this is don't brag and destroy another person image like cnn did to trump all because of election, you might be driving more sympathizer his way.

Now see cnn wey openly say that "according to poll, trump chances of reelection is zero and binding chances is 98%" ...... Now the same cnn is struggling to analyzed election results coming in because trump is about to Bleep them again...... Infact from electoral college votes heading his way, trump is 85% set for white house return.... I love it seeing how cnn is trembling...... Their propaganda is hit back at their face hard.......
.. Mr President, the God of innocent will judge you fairly........ Ride on, ... No media judgement or intimidation, propaganda will frustrate you.

I love it, how trump is painting US red, they manufacture pandemic and racial lies just to tarnished trump image....... But what they can not lie about was America economy growth under trump before the pandemic....... Trump is the best for America especially now.

1 Like

Re: Ryan Giggs Will Not Take Charge Of November Games - Wales Football Association by dust144(m): 6:55am On Nov 04, 2020
OK
Re: Ryan Giggs Will Not Take Charge Of November Games - Wales Football Association by RESTMOUTH99(m): 7:07am On Nov 04, 2020
Kill your girlfriend here in Nigeria as long as you are in the position of authority no SUSPENSION or PROSECUTION.
Re: Ryan Giggs Will Not Take Charge Of November Games - Wales Football Association by Starzo: 7:09am On Nov 04, 2020
uunwanaobong3:
O boy, I love US election.... What I learned from all this is don't brag and destroy another person image like cnn did to trump all because of election, you might be driving more sympathizer his way.

Now see cnn wey openly say that "according to poll, trump chances of reelection is zero and binding chances is 98%" ...... Now the same cnn is struggling to analyzed election results coming in because trump is about to Bleep them again...... Infact from electoral college votes heading his way, trump is 85% set for white house return.... I love it seeing how cnn is trembling...... Their propaganda is hit back at their face hard.......
.. Mr President, the God of innocent will judge you fairly........ Ride on, ... No media judgement or intimidation, propaganda will frustrate you.

I love it, how trump is painting US red, they manufacture pandemic and racial lies just to tarnished trump image....... But what they can not lie about was America economy growth under trump before the pandemic....... Trump is the best for America especially now.
They did same thing in 2016 but still lost
They never learn

1 Like

Re: Ryan Giggs Will Not Take Charge Of November Games - Wales Football Association by DimIsaac10(m): 7:25am On Nov 04, 2020
Sonnobax15:
It's ordinary So long your ancestors(both) haven't dined and wined together for your sake in the spirit world,I repeat, it's ordinary
Sleeping with someone daughter is only ordinary in a banana republic biko.
In a sane country your girlfriend will be declared public and watched..
Re: Ryan Giggs Will Not Take Charge Of November Games - Wales Football Association by jrusky(m): 7:30am On Nov 04, 2020
Girlfriend at this age Mr Giggs? Anyway its your life but this allegation not too good for your career you should have known the society you live in don't tolerate any form of abuse moreso if you know your girlfriend or wife is becoming thorn in your flesh simply send her packing rather than assaulting her and put your name on "public house of assembly" for wrong reason.

1 Like

Re: Ryan Giggs Will Not Take Charge Of November Games - Wales Football Association by emaxjey(m): 7:34am On Nov 04, 2020
Angelfrost:

True... I only recently knew Ross Barkley has a Nigerian father!!! Was quite shocked. grin

you are right.. his father left his British Mum when he was just 1year old and never returned... that why his surname is his mother's maiden name..
Re: Ryan Giggs Will Not Take Charge Of November Games - Wales Football Association by wink2015(m): 7:48am On Nov 04, 2020
Previous thread: https://www.nairaland.com/6225861/kate-greville-ryan-giggs-arrested#95628492

Manager Ryan Giggs will not be involved in Wales' three matches in November, with assistant Robert Page taking charge of the team.

Giggs has denied an allegation of assault made against him.

The 46-year-old was arrested on suspicion of assaulting his girlfriend, several newspapers have reported.

"The Football Association of Wales and Ryan Giggs have mutually agreed that he will not be involved in the upcoming international camp," the FAW said.

Wales will now announce their squad for games against the United States, the Republic of Ireland and Finland on Thursday.

"Our agreed immediate priority is preparing the team for the upcoming international matches," the governing body's statement added.

"Robert Page, with Ryan's support, will take charge for the next three matches against the USA, Republic of Ireland and Finland, supported by Albert Stuivenberg.

"The FAW will not be making any further comment at this current time."

Wales have a friendly against the USA at Swansea's Liberty Stadium on 12 November.

They then host the Republic of Ireland at the Cardiff City Stadium on 15 November in the first of two Nations League games, with Finland visiting the Welsh capital on 18 November.

Giggs' representatives said he denies all allegations of assault made against him and is co-operating with the police.

The FAW cancelled a news conference planned for Tuesday, where Giggs had been due to announce his squad.
https://www.bbc.com/sport/amp/football/54796224?__twitter_impression=true

WHAT IS THE NATURE OF THE ASSAULT?

Is it sexual assault?

physical assault like slap, beating, whipping, pushing, or psychological assault like using threat, financial denial etc
Re: Ryan Giggs Will Not Take Charge Of November Games - Wales Football Association by battymann: 7:52am On Nov 04, 2020
When you sleep with your brother's wife, you'll learn that karma is a bitch.
YNWA

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Birmingham 2022: Islamiyat Yusuf Claims Bronze In Women's Weightlifting Event / Nigeria Beat South Africa 3-2, Qualify For Quarter Final Of Under 17 Nations Cup / Mozambique (0) Vs Nigeria (0) On Sunday 29th March

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.