Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,630 members, 7,820,223 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

Nairalanders Helped In Giving Awareness Of Courses - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nairalanders Helped In Giving Awareness Of Courses (167 Views)

Olajide Sanyaolu: Student Helped By Davido Graduates With First Class / Professor Helped His Male Student Carry His Baby During Classes (photos) / List Of Courses You Can Study With D7/E8/F9 In Physics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nairalanders Helped In Giving Awareness Of Courses by Zeeknow3245(m): 11:53pm On Nov 03, 2020
So today I saw an archive many years ago on Nairaland and recently on courses that are wealth creation i.e. you can be self employed with your knowledge and use it
1.Agriculture: Very popular. It involves the science of planting of crops and the rearing of animals and using their products.
I saw that Capital is a big barrier which is not totally true. There are many people I know planting and selling herbs in just two plots at most. Others are rearing snails , planting crops like tomatoes and selling it and other things. A background in Agriculture gives you a technical know-how.
Students who would like to go into(Have Interest) Agriculture should start saving from year one to final year.
2. Fishery:
It involves the rearing of fishes with some other aquatic animals. Many people make a comfortable amount without going to school at all only visiting few workshop. So think of the advantage of knowing the science of fishery and how you Will stand out. It requires some capital and Natural pond if you want the Natural one.
3. DVM(Doctor of Veterinary Medicine):
Many may criticise me for this. Veterinary medicine is the branch of
medicine that deals with the prevention, control, diagnosis, and treatment of disease, disorder, and injury in animals . Along with this, it also deals with animal rearing, husbandry, breeding, research on nutrition and product development. The scope of veterinary medicine is wide, covering all animal species, both
domesticated and wild, with a wide range of conditions which can affect different species.
You can decide to treat Animals, breed them, sell them, sell their produce, sell their feeds, monitor their Health for effective consumption and Import/Export them. With over 9000 of them we can see you can involve yourself directly in private business. Vet technologist and animal Scientist are more.
*Animal Husbandry and Animal Science: Animal Science is concerned with foods of animal origin: meat, dairy foods, eggs etc. They are Majorly involved with domestic animals for their produce. Animal Husbandry involves the act of caring and breeding animals.
I may not be able to explain them vividly so check it out.
To the archives of Nairaland thank you
Most importantly these courses guarantees you a place in the Financial Institution.

(1) (Reply)

Forget ASUU And Get Your Degree From An Accredited University In Benin Republic / Certificates For Sale / National Common Entrance Examination Result 2020/2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.