Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,216 members, 7,829,358 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:48 AM

2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates - Foreign Affairs (120) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates (332155 Views)

Collation Of The Liberian Election Results (Live Online Updates) / US Election Results: 6 Votes Remaining For Biden To Win / US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by AmazonTopaz(f): 3:33pm On Dec 16, 2020
NORSIYK:

Biden won't go beyond 237, quote me after the election

How far.

Biden ended up winning with 306 cool
Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by CSTRR: 3:34pm On Dec 16, 2020
AmazonTopaz:

Why should Biden be ashamed is Trump not the incumbent to run with a record.

He failed woefully Covid was a test on his leadership and he failed.Trump should be the one ashamed because he is leaving office with a bad economic record and others.

Biden did very well for an incumbent he had 81 million votes the highest for any presidential candidate he had that while defeating an incumbent grin

I am glad Trump lost a shameless soreloser.Biden will be president he does well he will be reelected again.
As at the time I was writing that post , the race was very close.

It's a landslide now.
Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by AmazonTopaz(f): 3:34pm On Dec 16, 2020
reachbenny:
Congratulations to President Donald Trump!

He is going to win both the electoral votes and the popular votes.

God bless America.

Lol what a fallacy this ended up being. grin grin grin
Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by AmazonTopaz(f): 3:35pm On Dec 16, 2020
CSTRR:

As at the time I was writing that post , the race was very close.

It's a landslide now.
Yep.

President-elect Biden cool
Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by AmazonTopaz(f): 3:36pm On Dec 16, 2020
pickatyou2:

Trump will surpass him in electoral college votes brother.

Biden will lose

Fallacy.

It is president elect Biden now cool
Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by CSTRR: 3:37pm On Dec 16, 2020
AmazonTopaz:

Yep.

President-elect Biden cool
Sure
Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by AmazonTopaz(f): 3:37pm On Dec 16, 2020
NORSIYK:

In ogbomosho

grin grin lol how far
Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by AmazonTopaz(f): 3:43pm On Dec 16, 2020
NORSIYK:

Wake up to reality
In reality Biden ended up winning
Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by AmazonTopaz(f): 3:45pm On Dec 16, 2020
wilemer:

Black people are either not turning up or voting for Biden.

White Hispanics are voting for Trump
Black voters ended up turning out for Biden.
They were key to Biden winning Georgia,Michigan,Wisconsin and Pennsylvania
Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by AmazonTopaz(f): 3:46pm On Dec 16, 2020
Available247:

Omo check the chart well, Trump is winning
grin grin grin
Who ended up winning?
Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by AmazonTopaz(f): 3:48pm On Dec 16, 2020
DontTradeUrSoul:
cry cry cry I have never shed tears in a very long time. But today as I read this news, hard I tried not to, but I couldn't hold back the tears as they flow freely now. Tears of Joy as I see the Mercy of YAHWEH giving the Christians and good people of the World 2nd Chance. If forBidden won, Christians would be more freely recklessly and ruthlessly slaughtered. The EndTime gangup of homesexual child-molesting peadophile Satanists and blood thirsty Muslims against peace-loving gentle Christians is at all time high! YAHWEH Bless ChuckuEmeka OluwaGbemiga Donald Trump, YAHWEH Bless America, YAHWEH Bless all the Christians of the World in YAHSHUA HaMashiach's Holy Name! Congratulations to us all!

What a joker you are.How far the fallacy you typed

Biden ended up winning oo God chose Biden
Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by AmazonTopaz(f): 3:50pm On Dec 16, 2020
Jakemedg:

Blacks are better off with Trump than Biden.
Blacks know Biden was just trying to take advantage of unfortunate events in the US to his own benefits

Lol.Blacks are better off with Biden

They were the reason Biden won the whitehouse the voted massively for him cool
Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by AmazonTopaz(f): 3:56pm On Dec 16, 2020
Ratedgang:
if you want to live long please don’t watch CNN.
CNN ended up being right.

So she and others will keep watching CNN.And CNN will have increased ratings under President Biden.CNN will continue to boom grin
Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by AmazonTopaz(f): 3:58pm On Dec 16, 2020
EBeThings:
Trump must win ooo grin... make I quickly go make sacrifices to please the gods... sango,Amadioha,obatala,Osun
I Dey beg una

Most especially the baba of all gods... The JEHOVAH himself

I haven’t slept all night.. I’m just praying and fasting TRUMP should win

If TRUMP wins, giveaway is sure for everyone I’m Nairaland
Trump ended up losing
Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by AmazonTopaz(f): 4:00pm On Dec 16, 2020
OBku4:

Sorry bro, Biden is taking a long walk home

Check the stats of the states that haven't been declared.... TRUMp has almost all of them

...truly it shall end in tears for Biden, K. Harris and their supporters/sympathizers

gringrin

What say you now grin grin
Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by AmazonTopaz(f): 4:03pm On Dec 16, 2020
EBeThings:

Money no be problem my brother.. make TRUMP sha win.. Shame on those democrats fools... lick my ass grin

Trump ended up losing.
Trump his suppprters and the republican party ended up being the fools grin
Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by AmazonTopaz(f): 4:07pm On Dec 16, 2020
highflyer012020:
we are not with you . biden can't win. God will allow not allow Biden to win. he is not heaven candiddate and he is not approved here on earth

Lol see this fallacy

Biden ended up winning.
Heaven rejected Trump and accepted Biden

God allowed Biden to win lol you were saying nonsense
Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by AmazonTopaz(f): 4:10pm On Dec 16, 2020
Beverlyjean:

With whats happening in the remaining states...Joe wudnt even see 240....trump will hit 290

Joe got 306.

Trump did not see 240 grin grin
Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by AmazonTopaz(f): 4:12pm On Dec 16, 2020
Monjerk:

State projected for BLUE WIN is = 6 not 10, that is Neveda.

From the projection, Trump will win is Electoral College and popular vote.

Big win for Trump.
Lol Trump lost
Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by AmazonTopaz(f): 4:13pm On Dec 16, 2020
dustmalik:

Take a good look at the states that are yet to be called, and you will see that Trump is leading in most of them. As much as I hate it, there is no path to victory for Biden.

Hmm what say you now.

Biden had many paths to the whitehouse than Trump did.
Your analysis were just so wrong.
Biden still won in the end
Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by AmazonTopaz(f): 4:15pm On Dec 16, 2020
boyjo:

The robbers of our people cannot establish it before GOD says so.
That is why Trump shall win.

Don't you read?
You have never heard Biden pushing the globalist agenda abi wetin you dey talk?

Fallacy
Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by AmazonTopaz(f): 4:17pm On Dec 16, 2020
psucc:
Too much CNN

Lol what say you now.

CNN was right afterall cheesy
Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by AmazonTopaz(f): 4:18pm On Dec 16, 2020
chrisukeka:
Why would any sane mind vote Biden?

I ask the same about Trump supporters
Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by AmazonTopaz(f): 4:36pm On Dec 16, 2020
ManAustin:
Obama is highly in support of Biden, infact he is all out for him, look back at Obama's regime, where he legalized gay marriage and what av u, he became angry with Nigeria bcus we refused to share in his uncultured dream. Americans said the economy was bad in Obama's time but Trump came and resuscitate the economy. Biden i fear might walk in Obama's footsteps.

You have it wrong

Trump inherited a better economy from Obama and Trump ruined it like his other 6 bankruptcies now Trump just took credit from what he inherited from Obama.Biden will inherit a troubled economy from Trump.
Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by tolugar: 4:36pm On Dec 16, 2020
AmazonTopaz:

How far.

How did it end grin

In tears for trump

1 Like

Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by AmazonTopaz(f): 4:38pm On Dec 16, 2020
ManAustin:
Obama is highly in support of Biden, infact he is all out for him, look back at Obama's regime, where he legalized gay marriage and what av u, he became angry with Nigeria bcus we refused to share in his uncultured dream Americans said the economy was bad in Obama's time but Trump came and resuscitate the economy. Biden i fear might walk in Obama's footsteps.

@bold is not true.
Obama did not legalize it it was always there the only thing that happened under Obama was the supreme court of the USA legalizing it for all 50 states.Obama did not force anybody or country to accept gay marriage

1 Like

Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by AmazonTopaz(f): 4:38pm On Dec 16, 2020
tolugar:

In tears for trump

Na so.
And I love those tears grin
Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by AmazonTopaz(f): 4:40pm On Dec 16, 2020
blowjohn:

Leave the people ranting.
Trump has about 8 of the swing states remaining to Biden's 3.

Infact 9 to 3
Trump is the one currently ranting
Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by AmazonTopaz(f): 4:42pm On Dec 16, 2020
Laboni:
My brother don't mind them. They only look at the headline figures and run along with it. Biden stronghold has finished, Only Nevada with 6 EV remaining while Trump has Georgia, Wisconsin and North Carolina on lockdown. Pennsylvania with EV of 20 which will be the deciding State is also good because he is leading with 675,012 votes with 64% reporting.

I had a good laugh reading this grin grin grin

It ended up being wrong Biden won.You were right about Pennsylvania it was the deciding state and it went for Biden and took him across 270
Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by AmazonTopaz(f): 4:46pm On Dec 16, 2020
Bonapart:
you're being misguided and misinformed. Democrats are the most evil blood sucking demon upon the earth

Fallacy. cheesy

The democrats are better than the republicans by far cool you are the misguided and misinformed one here
Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by AmazonTopaz(f): 4:49pm On Dec 16, 2020
cheinu:

trump will win 5 out of the remaining 6 states still being counted, which guarantees, him at least, 65 electoral Votes

How did that turn out undecided
Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by AmazonTopaz(f): 4:50pm On Dec 16, 2020
Confirmedzombie:
Information reaching me states that the mail in votes are been manipulated in favour of Biden by the Anti christ.

I call on all Nigerians wherever you are to go on their knees and cry to God for urgent intervention.

A win for Trump is a win for Nigeria.

LMAO grin grin

Better get used to it it is president elect Biden now.

You are truly a confirmedzombie as your monicker implies.

(1) (2) (3) ... (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (Reply)

Jamaican Curse/”dirty” Words & Other Curse Words/phrases / Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live / American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.