Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,396 members, 7,830,020 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates - Foreign Affairs (122) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates (332209 Views)

Collation Of The Liberian Election Results (Live Online Updates) / US Election Results: 6 Votes Remaining For Biden To Win / US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by OgaTheTop2: 9:08pm On Dec 16, 2020
AmazonTopaz:

My brother thank God he nor end that way oo cheesy
Lol. I thought he was gonna win.. I forgot about the mail-in ballots cheesy

All glory to God cheesy

1 Like

Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by juman(m): 1:17am On Dec 17, 2020
Republican party is irresponsible and big disgrace to democracy.

Their behaviour show america is mere third world country.
Its only countries with dictator leaders that their parties behave that way.

The world look toward american democacy to copy.
Trump and the republican false allegations damage the democracy and breaking our hearts in other countries.

2 Likes

Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by Risingsunn: 3:44am On Dec 17, 2020
AmazonTopaz:

cheesy This post ended up being a fallacy grin
big fallacy
Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by AmazonTopaz(f): 9:45am On Dec 17, 2020
tamdun:
Biden will get Georgia
And it happened.

You are a prophet cheesy

2 Likes

Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by AmazonTopaz(f): 9:47am On Dec 17, 2020
seunny4lif:
Which Georgia?
Never

What say you now.

Biden won the state grin

2 Likes

Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by osazuwa23: 6:34am On Dec 20, 2020
no it not because he lost you idiot. It rigged because once trump was leading all through out the night heading towards the end of the night they need time to rig the votes to win the election. the elction has been done for a month and you just commenting are you living under a rock undecided Most us election with the exception of 2000 have been decided the day of the election.
AmazonTopaz:

Lol because Trump lost it was rigged.
You are a clown
Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by AmazonTopaz(f): 7:28pm On Dec 29, 2020
osazuwa23:
[s]no it not because he lost you idiot. It rigged because once trump was leading all through out the night heading towards the end of the night they need time to rig the votes to win the election. the elction has been done for a month and you just commenting are you living under a rock undecided Most us election with the exception of 2000 have been decided the day of the election[/s].

Mumu illiterate talking nonsense.

It was not rigged Biden won deal with it you dunce

3 Likes

Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by bjtinz: 3:24pm On Dec 31, 2020
osazuwa23:
[s]no it not because he lost you idiot. It rigged because once trump was leading all through out the night heading towards the end of the night they need time to rig the votes to win the election. the elction has been done for a month and you just commenting are you living under a rock undecided Most us election with the exception of 2000 have been decided the day of the election.[/s]

You empty barrels keep parroting your rigging nonsense, but when it's time to prove it you all become tongue tied.

Courts keep throwing out your useless cases, yet una no wan hear.

Pat Robinson (staunch evangelical Trump ally) captured it best when he said Trump and by extension you guys live in an alternate universe. It's time to wake up.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by bjtinz: 3:26pm On Dec 31, 2020
AmazonTopaz:

No mind them. According to them, Trump lost 'because they counted all the votes'

Apparently they should have stopped when Trump was in the early lead.

Clowns

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by AmazonTopaz(f): 3:29pm On Dec 31, 2020
bjtinz:

No mind them. According to them, Trump lost 'because they counted all the votes'

Apparently they should have stopped when Trump was in the early lead.

Clowns
grin grin
Lol they are really clowns big clowns because on the 6th of January they will still be ridiculed they are hoping on the 6th thinking the election will be overturned they are so shameless they will cry again even through the next 4 years grin

2 Likes

Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by osazuwa23: 11:24pm On Dec 31, 2020
Fool Most rigged election of my lifetime. Explain why trump was leading Virginia and then all of a sudden they called it for Biden despite not leading. We all no they used the virus as a way to get more votes by mail it obvious. Democrats are destroying America I live in California Democrat run and it filth homeless all throughout Bay Area and that who you happy to vote for : angry
AmazonTopaz:

Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by osazuwa23: 11:28pm On Dec 31, 2020
They throw it out because they know if they overturn the election there will be civil wAr. Every good and honest American knows Biden lost and that the stoppage of votes gave them time to come up with a new plan.Explain why trump was leading Virginia and then all of a sudden they called it for Biden despite not leading. We all no they used the virus as a way to get more votes by mail it obvious. Democrats are destroying America I live in California Democrat run and it filth homeless all throughout Bay Area and that who you happy to vote for. Black lives matter is looting and destroying your Democrat run cities on top of failed leadershipl. Most democrats cities are homeless encampments from philly to Bay Area to Los anglers skid row
bjtinz:

You empty barrels keep parroting your rigging nonsense, but when it's time to prove it you all become tongue tied.

Courts keep throwing out your useless cases, yet una no wan hear.

Pat Robinson (staunch evangelical Trump ally) captured it best when he said Trump and by extension you guys live in an alternate universe. It's time to wake up.
Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by AmazonTopaz(f): 11:37pm On Dec 31, 2020
osazuwa23:
Fool Most rigged election of my lifetime. Explain why trump was leading Virginia and then all of a sudden they called it for Biden despite not leading. We all no they used the virus as a way to get more votes by mail it obvious. Democrats are destroying America I live in California Democrat run and it filth homeless all throughout Bay Area and that who you happy to vote for : angry

You are just a fool and I won't waste my time explaining to an idiotic mor0n.

Get lost you nitwit

3 Likes

Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by SlyCharlie(m): 11:43pm On Dec 31, 2020
AmazonTopaz:

Get lost you nitwit
You have strength trying to converse with an imbec!le! lol.
Just look at the load of rubbish, the brigand uploaded up there.. LMAOOO

3 Likes

Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by AmazonTopaz(f): 11:46pm On Dec 31, 2020
SlyCharlie:

You have strength trying to converse with an imbec!le! lol.
Just look at the load of rubbish, the brigand uploaded up there.. LMAOOO

I gave up already grin grin he was just stating nonsense

2 Likes

Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by SlyCharlie(m): 11:48pm On Dec 31, 2020
AmazonTopaz:

I gave up already grin grin he was just stating nonsense
LMAO. Man be asking foolish Questions about Virginia.
How about, Florida that was going blue at the beginning and later went red at the end?.
Bunch of pea brained dumbfucks

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by AmazonTopaz(f): 11:51pm On Dec 31, 2020
SlyCharlie:

LMAO. Man be asking foolish Questions about Virginia.
How about, Florida that was going blue at the beginning and later went red at the end?.
Bunch of pea brained dumbfucks
Even Iowa and Ohio too they were going blue but later went to Trump how come or was it not rigged too.MAGA or Trump supporters are really dumb fools they have no brains of their own they just run along with any nonsense they read onlime without fact checking them.They are idiots
Osazuwa23 come and answer this question

1 Like

Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by SlyCharlie(m): 11:57pm On Dec 31, 2020
AmazonTopaz:

Even Iowa and Ohio too they were going blue but later went to Trump how come or was it not rigged too.MAGA or Trump supporters are really dumb fools they have no brains of their own they just run along with a any nonsense they read onlime without fact checking them.They are idiots
Osazuwa23 come and answer this question
LMAO..
Man will come here and spill his usual rubbish of living in CA bla bla bla.
Meanwhile if the Union were to end today, Conservative states would be worse off.
Where more than half of them live of Federal Government money.
From Kansas to Tennessee to the backwaters of Texas and NC.

2 Likes

Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by AmazonTopaz(f): 12:51am On Jan 01, 2021
SlyCharlie:

LMAO..
Man will come here and spill his usual rubbish of living in CA bla bla bla.
Meanwhile if the Union were to end today, Conservative states would be worse off.
Where more than half of them live of Federal Government money.
From Kansas to Tennessee to the backwaters of Texas and NC.

You are very correct.

2 Likes

Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by MamaOO: 5:02am On Jan 01, 2021
osazuwa23:
They throw it out because they know if they overturn the election there will be civil wAr. Every good and honest American knows Biden lost and that the stoppage of votes gave them time to come up with a new plan.Explain why trump was leading Virginia and then all of a sudden they called it for Biden despite not leading. We all no they used the virus as a way to get more votes by mail it obvious. Democrats are destroying America I live in California Democrat run and it filth homeless all throughout Bay Area and that who you happy to vote for. Black lives matter is looting and destroying your Democrat run cities on top of failed leadershipl. Most democrats cities are homeless encampments from philly to Bay Area to Los anglers skid row
If you don’t shut up your dirty pie hole! cheesy California kó, Oregon ni. Someone who lives in CA and can’t spell Los Angeles correctly, liar liar pants on fire. Which Bay Area is filthy? Lmao. Im sure you’re laying on a flattened mattress in your one room in alapere and you’re here typing regurgitated nonsense that you copied from Parler from your busted Tecno phone. Oniyeye Oshi. cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by osazuwa23: 7:48am On Jan 02, 2021
I am not a fool dumbocrars are destroying America that why most tech companies are leaving Silicon Valley for republican stare like like Texas. They want to bring there liberal policies to Texas
AmazonTopaz:

Get lost you nitwit
Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by osazuwa23: 7:52am On Jan 02, 2021
What does spelling have to do with someone living somewhere foollish goat. If Bay Area isn’t filthly why are tech companies moving out of Silicon Valley. Elon musk has left and oracle has left as well . You clearly don’t know me and your making silly assumptions. San Francis o is known for it homelessness problems
MamaOO:

If you don’t shut up your dirty pie hole! cheesy California kó, Oregon ni. Someone who lives in CA and can’t spell Los Angeles correctly, liar liar pants on fire. Which Bay Area is filthy? Lmao. Im sure you’re laying on a flattened mattress in your one room in alapere and you’re here typing regurgitated nonsense that you copied from Parler from your busted Tecno phone. Oniyeye Oshi. cheesy cheesy
Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by MamaOO: 8:15am On Jan 02, 2021
osazuwa23:
What does spelling have to do with someone living somewhere foollish goat. If Bay Area isn’t filthly why are tech companies moving out of Silicon Valley. Elon musk has left and oracle has left as well . You clearly don’t know me and your making silly assumptions. San Francis o is known for it homelessness problems
Lmaoooo. Are you done? So Elon and Oracle left because the Bay Area is filthy? Lmfaoooooooo. I’m not gonna waste brain cells explaining things to you. You’re clearly daft and def do not live in CA. CA in Umudike, clown grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by MamaOO: 8:16am On Jan 02, 2021
osazuwa23:
I am not a fool dumbocrars are destroying America that why most tech companies are leaving Silicon Valley for republican stare like like Texas. They want to bring there liberal policies to Texas
Bring it to Texas? You don’t live in the Bay anymore, now it’s Texas? grin

1 Like

Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by osazuwa23: 6:16pm On Jan 02, 2021
Do i have to expose my whole identity just for dullards like you to beleive that i live in california. dumbocrats support a failed one nigeria no wonder you like them so much. elon musk and oracle left because it filthy interms of crime homelessness high taxes and unaffordable cost of living. This is obvious common sense but you probably can acess internet due to that fact you cant afford credit
MamaOO:

Lmaoooo. Are you done? So Elon and Oracle left because the Bay Area is filthy? Lmfaoooooooo. I’m not gonna waste brain cells explaining things to you. You’re clearly daft and def do not live in CA. CA in Umudike, clown grin
Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jan 02, 2021
QueenXtar:
grin

Sis please I came to ask you question about the FSB scholarship, please I want to know if you upload your sec. skul testimonial and cgpa result when you applied? I want to know because I don't have mine right now. Thanks
Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by AmazonTopaz(f): 9:25pm On Jan 02, 2021
osazuwa23:

You don't know anything just get lost you are not worth my time.You are just lying and saying nonsense

2 Likes

Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by QueenXtar: 9:45pm On Jan 02, 2021
pstmikol1:

Sis please I came to ask you question about the FSB scholarship, please I want to know if you upload your sec. skul testimonial and cgpa result when you applied? I want to know because I don't have mine right now. Thanks

it was the waec print out that I uploaded and for the cgpa, I can't really remember if I used my 100l gpa or I left the space blank
Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by Nobody: 12:14am On Jan 03, 2021
QueenXtar:

it was the waec print out that I uploaded and for the cgpa, I can't really remember if I used my 100l gpa or I left the space blank
Ok thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (Reply)

Jamaican Curse/”dirty” Words & Other Curse Words/phrases / Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live / American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.