Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,963 members, 7,828,410 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:20 AM

2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates (332053 Views)

Collation Of The Liberian Election Results (Live Online Updates) / US Election Results: 6 Votes Remaining For Biden To Win / US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (123) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by Openbusiness: 7:03am On Nov 04, 2020
OgaTheTop2:
Most business owners don put extra padlocks cheesy American election dey fun cheesy
D way Democrats loot ehn, from clothing stores, to supermarkets to electronics and gadgets stores, to games. Organized looting. Dem go even drive car go there begin pack things, carry fridge, carry TV, carry jeans and jackets wey dem go use do fine boy and fine geh for area grin. Everybody don sabi dia logo: We lose We riot grin. Na dem b the world record holders in looting grin.

2 Likes

Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by olabolaji(m): 7:05am On Nov 04, 2020
stanisbaratheon:
Look what I found grin
grin grin he is a typical Nigerian politician

2 Likes

Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by Nobody: 7:07am On Nov 04, 2020
Please who's leading in the American elections as it stands?
Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by fergie001: 7:08am On Nov 04, 2020
223-212..Biden leads

2 Likes

Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by Tookool(m): 7:08am On Nov 04, 2020
Openbusiness:
D way Democrats loot ehn, from clothing stores, to supermarkets to electronics and gadgets stores, to games. Organized looting. Dem go even drive car go there begin pack things, carry fridge, carry TV, carry jeans and jackets wey dem go use do fine boy and fine geh for area grin. Everybody don sabi dia logo: We lose We riot grin. Na dem b the world record holders in looting grin.
Them be ayes be that sad
Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by PrinxArthur1(m): 7:08am On Nov 04, 2020
Swing state ongoing results

Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by luvmijeje(f): 7:09am On Nov 04, 2020
Gosh! I love the electoral process.

This election is not yet over.
Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by Beverlyjean(f): 7:09am On Nov 04, 2020
fergie001:
223-212..Biden leads

Trump is closing in...he's gonna win
Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by Tookool(m): 7:10am On Nov 04, 2020
Trump is gaining momentum

2 Likes

Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by fergie001: 7:11am On Nov 04, 2020
So far....concluded elections
BIDEN
Colorado(7), Connecticut(7), Delaware(3), Illinois(20), Maryland(10) Massachusetts(11), New Jersey(14), New Mexico(5) Vermont(3),Virginia(13), Rhode Island(4), New Hampshire (4), Oregon(7), Minnesota (10)

TRUMP
Alabama(9), Arkansas(6), Indiana(11), Louisiana8), Kansas(6), Kentucky8), Mississippi(6), Missouri(10), North Dakota(3), South Dakota(3) Tennessee(11), South Carolina(9), West Virginia(5), Utah(6), Wyoming(3), Ohio(18), Iowa(6), Oklahoma (7) Florida (29), Montana (3) Texas(38)
Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by somehow: 7:11am On Nov 04, 2020
fergie001:
BIDEN
Colorado(7), Connecticut(7), Delaware(3), Illinois(20), Maryland(10) Massachusetts(11), New Jersey(14), New Mexico(5) Vermont(3),Virginia(13), Rhode Island(4), New Hampshire (4), Oregon(7), Minnesota (10)

TRUMP
Alabama(9), Arkansas(6), Indiana(11), Louisiana8), Kansas(6), Kentucky8), Mississippi(6), Missouri(10), North Dakota(3), South Dakota(3) Tennessee(11), South Carolina(9), West Virginia(5), Utah(6), Wyoming(3), Ohio(18), Iowa(6), Oklahoma (7) Florida (29), Montana (3)

where you put California?

1 Like

Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by Openbusiness: 7:14am On Nov 04, 2020
OgaTheTop2:
lol. People are really tired of Trump. His policies are grueling especially immigration. Trump acts like an African dictator.cheesy
People are just being impractical and self centered and deceptive. Trump was elected President of the United States, not President of illegal immigrants. His job is to protect his country. Do you know how many crimes are committed by illegal immigrants? We have to be responsible with our choices and take away the bias and sentiments from our thinking. Why do they hate Trump? Because he puts America and Americans first. Is that not the best thing any President should do?

Then they cook up all kinds of lies and propaganda against him from the Democratic Party that they fall for. Like Trump hates immigrants. No that's a lie. He doesn't hate immigrants, he doesn't like ILLEGAL immigration, which is good. I love America, even more than Nigeria. I wish I could become a US citizen. But I don't support illegal immigration. That's why I'm still here. If I will go, let me go legally. But some people go illegally. Ok, if u do it and escape, good luck to u. But if u get caught don't come and be yelling racism or complain. Are you not there illegally? Is illegal immigration not a crime?

We in Nigeria we are complaining about the influx of illegal Fulani immigrants herdsmen here, look at the carnage and killing they cause sometimes. Now imagine, should a govt sit back and not deport them, like Buhari is doing? Is that not part of the crisis we are suffering because our govt doesn't deport people that don't have the legal authorization to be here? That's the thing. So putting America and Americans first is not a wicked policy. That's exactly what a real president should be doing. And check the records Obama deported more people than Trump, yet they say Trump is racist, mtchwwwwwww. Propaganda!

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by tolugar: 7:18am On Nov 04, 2020
OgaTheTop2:
We don hear.

Refresh the results again
Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by OgaTheTop2: 7:18am On Nov 04, 2020
Openbusiness:
People are just being impractical and self centered and deceptive. Trump was elected President of the United States, not President of illegal immigrants. His job is to protect his country. Do you know how many crimes are committed by illegal immigrants? We have to be responsible with our choices and take away the bias and sentiments from our thinking. Why do they hate Trump? Because he puts America and Americans first. Is that not the best thing any President should do?

Then they cook up all kinds of lies and propaganda against him from the Democratic Party that they fall for. Like Trump hates immigrants. No that's a lie. He doesn't hate immigrants, he doesn't like ILLEGAL immigration, which is good. I love America, even more than Nigeria. I wish I could become a US citizen. But I don't support illegal immigration. Ok, if u do it and escape, good luck to u. But if u get caught don't come and be telling racism or complain. Are you not there illegally? Is illegal immigration not a crime?

We in Nigeria we are complaining about the influx of illegal Fulani immigrants herdsmen here, look at the carnage and killing they cause sometimes. Now imagine, should a govt sit back and not deport them, like Buhari is doing? Is that not part of the crisis we are suffering because our govt doesn't deport people that don't have the legal authorization to be here? That's the thing. So putting America and Americans first is not a wicked policy. That's exactly what a real president should be doing. And check the records Obama deported more people than Trump, yet the way Trump is racist, mtchwwwwwww. Propaganda!
I understand your angle of view. But, how about Trump's plan to end the ACA? We are yet to see Trump's alternative plan.
Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by stanisbaratheon: 7:19am On Nov 04, 2020
Some Nigerian politicians will be sitting in their lounge right now enjoying how things are playing out in this election but will never vote or come up with a bill to reform our own electoral system. Shame on them.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by fergie001: 7:21am On Nov 04, 2020
somehow:

where you put California?

BIDEN
Colorado(7), Connecticut(7), Delaware(3), Illinois(20), Maryland(10) Massachusetts(11), New Jersey(14), New Mexico(5) Vermont(3),Virginia(13), Rhode Island(4), New Hampshire (4), Oregon(7), Minnesota (10) California (55) New York(29)

TRUMP
Alabama(9), Arkansas(6), Indiana(11), Louisiana8), Kansas(6), Kentucky8), Mississippi(6), Missouri(10), North Dakota(3), South Dakota(3) Tennessee(11), South Carolina(9), West Virginia(5), Utah(6), Wyoming(3), Ohio(18), Iowa(6), Oklahoma (7) Florida (29), Montana (3) Texas(38)
Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by Openbusiness: 7:22am On Nov 04, 2020
Tookool:
Trump is gaining momentum
That's what we call the RED WAVE, na tsunami tins from the Silent Majority cool We The People cool

3 Likes

Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by fergie001: 7:23am On Nov 04, 2020
224-213
Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by Openbusiness: 7:24am On Nov 04, 2020
OgaTheTop2:
I understand your angle of view. But, how about Trump's plan to end the ACA? We are yet to see Trump's alternative plan.
Because the ACA is rubbish. A contraption of lies. If you like your doctor you can keep your doctor, Obama said. But all na wash. Lies, lies , lies. It must be SCRAPPED!
Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by OgaTheTop2: 7:24am On Nov 04, 2020
Openbusiness:
That's what we call the RED WAVE, na tsunami tins from the Silent Majority cool We The People cool
Trump has won. I wan go sleep. Good luck to another four years of Trump.

3 Likes

Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by OgaTheTop2: 7:26am On Nov 04, 2020
Openbusiness:
Because the ACA is rubbish. A contraption of lies. If you like your doctor you can keep your doctor, Obama said. But all na wash. Lies, lies , lies. It must be SCRAPPED!
lol. Not a good response. This is the best for common citizens. Anyways, enjoy your day.
Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by Openbusiness: 7:28am On Nov 04, 2020
OgaTheTop2:
lol. Not a good response. This is the best for common citizens. Anyways, enjoy your day.
Fact is many people became vulnerable with the ACA, many people lost coverage on things they had covered before with their previous insurance. The ACA is not a medical invention. It was political and the same politics will scrap it.
Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by stanisbaratheon: 7:29am On Nov 04, 2020
olabolaji:

grin grin he is a typical Nigerian politician

grin
Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by xcellentgraphic: 7:30am On Nov 04, 2020
OgaTheTop2:
Trump has won. I wan go sleep. Good luck to another four years of Trump.
But biden is still leading in the electoral college
Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by OgaTheTop2: 7:33am On Nov 04, 2020
xcellentgraphic:

By the time you add those still counting and obviously in favour of Trump, he will win.
Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by Beverlyjean(f): 7:36am On Nov 04, 2020
xcellentgraphic:

Trump is leading in majority of of the stares that hvnt announced
Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by Chidosman99(m): 7:43am On Nov 04, 2020
Beverlyjean:

Trump is leading in majority of of the stares that hvnt announced

The odds has shifted in his favor
Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by Ekemeze: 7:46am On Nov 04, 2020
Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by stanisbaratheon: 7:58am On Nov 04, 2020
Has the United States INEC gone on break??

This one I'm not seeing results again....hmmmm.....
Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by ecomalchemist(m): 8:00am On Nov 04, 2020
Overtime a lot of Nairalanders have been asking for business ideas and i thought to put this down after brainstorming for 20 minutes.

Remember that the goal is to make daily income / passive income #NOSALARYGANG.

As time goes on i'd be sharing other business ventures I'm into, you can start something from here and build it up. You don't need anything fancy, you are in a 3rd world country...always remember that.

So let's get to it.

Keep that money.....refer to number 5, then pay your tithe to me later

1. Pure water business
get a shop with 2 solid dressers, Go to the factory and buy @ the rate of N70. Resell at the rate of 120 - 150 per bag. Supply to schools, churches, individuals...if you sell 200 bags a day, do the math.

2. POS business, (operate in a busy area but close early, e get why). This can be successfully combined with number 1. Contact baxibox.com and surepaddy (providus bank), they will put you through and supply you with the necessary hardware you need for the business... If you are starting out, you necessarily do not need a shop per se...just talk to your local carpenter to construct a small kiosk in a busy environment.

3. Biscuit business (no matter how economy be, people go chop biscuit)

4. Condom business (supply hotels and guest house across the federation)..as religious as we are as a nation we fucc like no mans business, the population keeps SOARING...

5. Local arbitrage (enter eko, look for fast moving products.strike a deal with the seller that you want to be a dropshipper..invest in a good camera phone and apps like lightroom and snapseed, join facebook 'buy and sell groups' facebook has 22M nigerians, just fucking sell something.. create fb / ig / whatsapp business / twitter / nairaland and advertise like your life depends on it).if you want to make 100k daily you need to learn facebook and instagram marketing..LOW RISK

Go here to learn Facebook marketing > trafficmastery ng. Work smart, not hard !

3. Resturant / bar & bushmeat joint...during my nysc there's this joint I usually visited to drink mmanya (palmwine) or whatever its called. I spend at least 1k drinking palmy and bushmeat.

4. Foodstuff business (buy from the north, sell in the west)

5. Shawarma / Small chops / akara / yam / potatoes...mama chinedu don build 2 houses, she's on the third one as we speak.

6. Mini importation, this is very tricky due to the forex rate and all the bottlenecks but i will teach you how you can pass this hurdle in my next posts.

7. importation of gadgets / Phone accessories / used items... WhatsApp me for the free guide..

8. Data vending business...goto https://mobilenig.com/?ref=97 get cheap dirt data, pay bills and airtime. This business can be combined with Number 1 & 2...all you need is a mobile phone and internet connection, ATM card (GTB..most preferrable for this jab). Use jBL speakers, just dey play latest gbedu dey go..people will come around to patronize you..
I made over 300k doing this, I still dey do am sha..lol

If you want to take it online...get a good graphics designer to design something like 'BUHARI DATA SERVICES' with data prices and services u render ...lmao..u get my drift sha...then come online and start bombing...facebook...instagram...twitter..nairaland...telegram...

9. Selling of used items on jiji, nairaland, facebook market place and Olist...that your neighbour has items he has not been using for sometime...use style and ask him....take clear pictures in a nice background and upload it, out your price...your phone would start beeping from phone calls

10. DROPSHIPPING (millionaire's paradise)

11. Frozen food business

12. Viewing center / game center / Naija bet ....as long as the unemployment rate in Nigeria is above 25%, people that are not productive will always loiter around such places. It's not rocket science.

Reach me for your digital courses in Copywriting, Facebook marketing, ethical hacking, email marketing, affiliate marketing and free ebooks too.

Please comment and share, thank you.

ALWAYS REMEMBER THAT THE FIGHT IS AGAINST POVERTY.
#JEKINGBADUNLOMAGBADUN#

5 Likes

Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by openuniversity5: 8:02am On Nov 04, 2020
Ok
Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by ILoveDemMANNA: 8:02am On Nov 04, 2020
Trump is about to speak in 5 mins

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (123) (Reply)

Jamaican Curse/”dirty” Words & Other Curse Words/phrases / Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live / American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.